Afternoon Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
Ms Bach is lured into a gangbang at a graduation party.
3.4k words
84.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the high school Band teacher from the Chicago area that sent in my story from a couple months ago about having an unexpected sexual romp with a couple of my African-American students at my house after school one afternoon. I wrote about how I was 35, curvy, and single, and how that afternoon awakened a sexual hunger in me.

On that particular day in March, I was not very sexually active and therefore was not on any type of birth control. I insisted to the boys, Marcus and LaBrawn, that they pull out of me before climaxing so there was no risk of me getting pregnant. Thankfully, they complied and I wound up having my next period, much to my relief!

But I still had this craving for some real, hot sex every few days. I had purchased a black dildo soon after my encounter with the boys, which kept me some "company" on a few lonely nights (or mornings, or afternoons). But it wasn't the same as having a hard, warm body to push against. I started to do some casual "dating" sex, which also brought me some fulfillment, but with my teaching demands it was difficult to make much time for that. Nevertheless, I'm sure I've had more sex this year than I have in the past five years!

Because I had become much more sexually active, and a couple times the guy didn't pull out in time (but I avoided getting pregnant), I knew I was simply playing Russian Roulette. I decided to see a gynecologist to get me on The Pill.

Which brings me to another encounter I had with LaBrawn and Marcus (and a few others) just yesterday. Since our "Afternoon Delight" in March, Marcus and LaBrawn kept it pretty cool. I had no idea whether or not they ever told any of their friends, even though I admonished them not to. But I never sensed that anyone else knew, nor did Marcus or LaBrawn act differently around me (except that I continued to notice them and their gang staring at me as I walked across campus, but the two boys informed me of that on that unforgettable afternoon--I just hadn't noticed it until then).

One day after school was out I walked over to the main office to check my mailbox before going home. I pulled out the stack of papers and mail and greeted the Principal's secretary before returning to my classroom. Once there, I sifted through the junk mail and catalogs and found an envelope with "Ms. Bach" handwritten on it. Curious, I opened it and discovered an invitation to a graduation party for Marcus. It was for May 29, just two days before graduation, at 6:00 p.m. I was flattered and checked my busy calendar, certain there would be something I could use as an excuse not to go. Amazingly, it was completely blank! I hemmed and hawed about what to tell Marcus, until I finally decided I would just go for an hour or so. I knew that would mean a lot to him.

The next day at school I told Marcus I got his invitation and would be happy to come. He seemed genuinely surprised and pleased that I accepted the invitation, which made me glad.

On the afternoon before the party, I took a nice bath and shaved my legs. As I was shaving, I decided to go ahead and shave my crotch and trim my pubes for no particular reason other than to just feel "feminine" and clean at the party. I had no expectation whatsoever of what would actually happen that night!

When I arrived, there were a few cars parked out front. I found a space across the street and walked to the apartment. I could hear the "thump-thump" of dance music through the door and wondered if they would even hear me ring the doorbell. Sure enough, no one could hear me. I had almost decided to just turn around and go home before Taylor and his girlfriend began walking up the stairs. Taylor was also one of my Seniors.

"Hello, Ms. Bach!" said Taylor with a smile.

"Hello," I smiled back. He introduced me to his girlfriend (I can't remember her name today). I politely shook her hand.

Then Taylor simply reached for the door handle and walked right in. I just followed him and his girlfriend in.

I immediately recognized several players of the basketball team, as well as LaBrawn. There were only about three girls there, and I could not see any adults. I asked Marcus where his grandmother was, and he said she was out of the state on vacation. I asked him if any other adults were coming, and he said, "Just you, but I'm glad you're here! Please stay for a while!"

I tentatively agreed and got myself a plate of munchies and some punch.

People were dancing to the thumping music and generally enjoying themselves. I felt a little awkward, but since I knew a few of the students I made small talk with some of them.

Marcus was kind enough to bring me more punch, and he kept the cup full. It was pretty good fruit punch, I remembered thinking.

Then the most awkward thing happened, which I guess got everything going for me. LaBrawn asked me to dance! I told him, "No, thank you" because I didn't think it was appropriate. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet with a smile as if to say, "I'm going to dance with you."

I felt slightly dizzy at the sudden standing, but quickly regained my composure and began to copy some of the dance moves the other kids were doing. Soon, I was feeling loose and laughing, enjoying myself.

I saw Taylor and his girlfriend leave, but I hadn't noticed the other girls leaving. The next thing I knew, it was 9:00 and I was the only female there...along with four other boys! Two of them were Marcus and LaBrawn, and the other two were Jackie and Treyvon. Treyvon was the captain of the basketball team and was a star at our school. He was slender and fit, and had a boyish grin. I hadn't met Jackie before the party, but I recognized him as one of Marcus and LaBrawn's "gang" that stared at me when I walked across campus. He was a big, heavy-set guy.

I was in the middle of dancing with the boys when I noticed being the only remaining female. Part of me was a little uncomfortable, but another part of me was extremely horny! And I couldn't figure out why! I knew I really needed to leave before getting myself into trouble, but I couldn't make myself leave for some reason.

Before I could get up enough courage to get my purse and say "Goodbye," LaBrawn moved very close to me and stared deeply into my eyes. As I smiled at him, he moved his hands down to my butt and moved in to kiss me at the same time. Without giving it a second thought, I found myself passionately french kissing him right there in front of the other boys, and it wasn't long before the sharks could smell "blood in the water" and were all over me!

With my eyes mostly closed as I continued making out with LaBrawn, I could feel hands and lips all over me! Someone had reached under my dress and was massaging my crotch, which was still covered with my panties; LaBrawn's strong hands continued to firmly massage my buttocks. I was enraptured!

It was probably just under a minute before someone had pulled my panties off and was burying their face in my ass! I could feel their warm mouth and tongue lubricating my nether regions and I was getting extremely turned on. My breathing increased and my pulse quickened! I could hear various comments like, "Oo, she want it!" "Yeah, get all up in 'nat, nigga!" and "I'm gon' pound this white girl good!"

LaBrawn slowly pulled away from me and lifted my dress over my head. Someone else quickly undid my bra and tossed it aside. Now I was there in the middle of the living room of this tiny apartment, stark naked in front of four teenage boys. There was no turning back, and I knew it!

LaBrawn led me by the hand over to the leather couch, where I sat down. As I sat down, I saw Jackie lifting the crotch of my white satin panties to his nose, which I had never seen before and thought was a little strange. One by one, the boys began to strip and come toward me. Marcus was the first to wave his manmeat at my face and I knew what he wanted. I opened my watering mouth, closed my eyes, and took him in. Then someone else took my right hand and pulled it to their hardening member. I instinctively began stroking it and, sensing someone to my left, I felt for their cock and began stroking it as well. Then someone said, "Give me a lil some o' dat!" and I moved my mouth to another one. I began spending about two minutes sucking each one, while stroking the others. Unrecognized voices were saying things like, "Yeah, that's it baby," and "Oo, she suck good cock!"

Soon someone gently pushed me by my shoulders so that I was leaning back. I saw Marcus kneel between my legs and spread them apart at the knees. I knew what he was going to do, so I moved my butt down to the edge of the couch to give him better access. I put my legs up on his shoulders as Treyvon and LaBrawn knelt on the couch on either side of me, pushing their stiff rods towards my face.

As Marcus' hot mouth and tongue began kissing and licking my vagina, I opened my mouth to take in LaBrawn's dick and stroke Treyvon's.

"Mm, this bitch is already wet!" said Marcus between licks. I was!

I opened my eyes briefly to take in the incredibly erotic scene: Marcus was now bobbing his head up and down while pleasing me orally, seeming completely fixated on my genitalia; Treyvon was closing his eyes in ecstasy, and LaBrawn was simply looking down intently at me. As I transitioned back to sucking LaBrawn, I saw Jackie sitting in a chair staring at the scene, stroking his cock. I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

After a couple more minutes, I was starting to really get closer to orgasm with all of Marcus' oral attention, and I had to stop sucking the cocks to concentrate. I could hear Jackie say, "I think she cummin' already!" and "You like dat boy's tongue?"

I came hard and long as Marcus continued his oral assault. I could not contain my vocal cries of pleasure!

Then Treyvon got down off the couch and stated simply, "This girl ready to fuck!"

"Oh yeah, she is!" agreed LaBrawn.

"Get over there," ordered Treyvon as he motioned toward the armrest.

I crawled over to the armrest and started to lie on my back when he said, "Unh-uh, on your tummy!"

I rolled over onto my tummy, unsure what was going to happen next.

"Now put your head down and your ass up in the air," Treyvon said.

I did so, and heard Jackie say, "Oowee, look at dat fine big white ass! I'm 'mo git me some o' dat later!"

The other boys grunted in agreement.

Then I felt Treyvon rubbing the head of his long cock against the lips of my pussy. Next, he slowly slid it in, pushing it all the way in. It felt so good! I was almost dripping wet so there wasn't any problem with comfort. He sighed loudly as he slid it in, expressing his own sensations. "Oh, baby, I'm mo' fuck you real good, you hear?"

"Uh-huh," I acknowledged.

He slid it back, then back in, and soon was indeed "fucking me" with gusto!

"Oo yeah, you fuck dat white bitch, Tee!" shouted one of the boys.

I didn't really like being called a "bitch," but I understood it was part of their sexual lingo and just went with it.

"You want me to cum inside you, baby?" Treyvon asked.

It was so good to be able to say, "YEAH!" and not worry about getting pregnant.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Marcus. "She gon' let us cum in her!"

After a few minutes, I could feel Treyvon tense up and finally shoot his load deep inside me. After calming down, he withdrew from me.

I rolled back over to rest a little, but I knew it wouldn't be long. Treyvon walked away and simply said, "Next?"

I chuckled and then LaBrawn sauntered over, his dick very hard. I looked up at him and asked, "How do you want me?"

"Jus' like dat," he responded. "I want to stare into your eyes while I fuck you."

He climbed up onto me as I spread my legs. He carefully slid his big cock into me. The feeling sent goosebumps over my body as I put my hands on his muscular arms.

He took me missionary style right there, and just as he promised, he stared into my eyes the whole time until he came. It was so intense! He maintained eye contact while moaning loudly as his hot seed was spurting into my warm depths.

He leaned down and french kissed me before withdrawing from my slippery orifice.

"My turn," said Marcus as he strutted over to my naked body.

He sat down next to me and said, "Climb on top, baby!"

I smiled as I straddled him. lowering my now very slimy pussy down onto his long rod. At this point, I had already cum so this was just "extra" fun--I wasn't really feeling aroused again; I just was enjoying using my body parts to please these boys.

Marcus briefly closed his eyes in pleasure as I slid down on him. Putting my hands on his shoulders, I began to rock up and down--slowly at first.

"Ah--ah yeah!" he said, groping my breasts, kissing and sucking them while I slid up and down on his pole. I could tell he had had a little more experience since I last screwed him, and I was a little proud of him.

"Keep goin' baby! Keep goin'!" he grunted. I picked up the pace, enjoying every minute of meeting his young sexual needs. I was literally bouncing up and down in his lap.

Soon, he grabbed me by the hips and slowed me down, his head turned to the side and his eyes closed. He began to rock his hips up into me purposefully.

Then he started moaning, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm mo' bust a nut! Ah...aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" and I could feel his warm man-goo spurting deep inside of me.

"Ahhh," I sighed. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Ah, shit yeah!" Marcus responded, his voice cracking a little.

Exhausted, I leaned forward to rest my head on his as he wrapped his arms around my torso.

When we had caught our breath, Jackie moved across the room to the couch and said simply, "Boy, move up outta her! She mine now!"

I stood up and slid off of Marcus' wet cock, gobs of cum beginning to drip out of my full pussy onto the couch.

"Man, lookit dat!" commented Marcus. "We done filled this white girl with cum!"

The others laughed lewdly before Jackie said, "She ain't full yet."

"Ooo!" said the others. "He gon' fuck him some vanilla ass!" someone said.

Now standing on the floor again, cum running down my leg, I wasn't sure what to do next. "Do you want me to go clean up a little?" I asked Jackie.

"Dat's a'ight," he smiled. "You more slippery now!"

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Doggy, on the flo'" he said bluntly.

I got down on my hands and knees on the floor, arching my back down to give him the best access.

He knelt down behind me and slid his fat dick into my warm, slick flesh. Because he had some girth, it felt good sliding against the walls of my loosened vagina.

He began pumping immediately, grabbing my hips as he did and pulling me to meet his thrusts. The feeling was sensational! I was getting very aroused again.

Involuntarily, I began making moaning noises. That's when Treyvon knelt in front of me and stuck his tool in my mouth. I kept moaning despite my mouth being full. Both boys were making sounds and words indicating their own levels of arousal.

"Dat's it, baby, suck that black snake!" and "Mmmm, dis pussy feel GOOD!"

Soon, I was ready to have another orgasm. I withdrew my mouth from Treyvon as I concentrated on the building tension within me. I heard someone say, "I think she gon' cum again, Jackie. You makin' her feel real good."

Sure enough, I was cumming all over Jackie's thrusting tool. Then he began to cum inside me shortly thereafter. Next I felt Treyvon spurting another small load on my shoulder. The next thing I knew, both Marcus and LaBrawn were standing on either side of me stroking their cocks and spewing all over my back. It was a strange sensation, but sort of fun.

I stood up again, cum dripping all over. I said, "Um, I think we're going to need to clean this all up before Marcus' grandma gets home!" The boys laughed as they crashed onto the various pieces of furniture. I excused myself to the bathroom as I picked up my clothes from around the room.

While I was getting dressed in the bathroom, I heard Marcus' grandmother's voice! I panicked, wondering what she was going to say about the naked boys and the pools of semen all over her couch and living room floor.

I waited in the bathroom for a few minutes until I heard her leave again. I poked my head out, and only Marcus was left.

"What happened??" I asked anxiously.

"Nothin'," he chuckled. "Treyvon sat on the spooge on the couch, while the other guys stood on it on the floor."

"But what about their clothes?" I demanded.

"We saw her pull up and threw 'em on," he said confidently. "Poor Jackie was still buttoning his shirt when she walked in!"

"Wow, that was a close one," I sighed. "Where did she go?"

"She went downstairs to get my graduation present from her car," he stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh, well then I guess I'd better get out of--" I was cut off by the sound of the kitchen door opening and closing.

Before I could run, Marcus' grandma walked into the room. "Well, hi there, Ms. Bach!" she said with a big smile.

"Uh, h-hi!" I stammered nervously.

"Markie didn't tell me you was comin' to his party!" she said curiously.

"Oh, I just stopped by and was using the restroom when you arrived," I lied.

"Well, that's nice of you," she said. "I think you might like to see what I got Markie," she added.

She gave him a brown bag. He opened it, and pulled out a computer program for recording electronic music.

"Oh, Grams!" he said excitedly, grabbing her tightly. "You KNOW I been wantin' dis for my rhymes!"

I smiled, "Marcus, I never knew you wrote songs!"

"Yes I do, and I gots this idea for a song you can help me on with your cello!" he said, beaming.

"Oh, well...we'll have to get together again, then," I said, thinking about a possible third sexual encounter with this student of mine.

"I'll text you when I'm ready," he said to me.

I said, "Well, I have to be going now. Congratulations, and we'll talk to you soon!" I let myself out the door and drove home, diving into a hot bath and then masturbating with my black dildo before entering a deep sleep.

The next day, I woke up to a text message from LaBrawn. He told me he had a great time at the party last night and hoped I did, and asked me how I felt. I texted back that I had a good time and I felt fine, and asked him why he was asking that. He responded a few minutes later with, "Marcus spiked the punch just a little, to see if we could get you loose." I shook my head in amazement, thinking about the way I was going to reprimand that bad boy.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Bully Gets Wimp's Mother Ch. 01 A mother is forced by her son's bully to accept her nature.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
More Stories