Afternoon Delight Ch. 03

Story Info
Another surprise at the party.
1.2k words
4.38
28.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Another surprise at the party.

When we got to the cottage, the girls stripped me of my jewelry and took theirs off and poured me into the shower. They washed the cum off of me and got me hard again. Damn, Ally and Carmen were all over my cock, giving me a work out. Needless to say, I came a few more times, and we got into the hot tub for a nice relaxing soaking.

Yeah, right, more sex -- first Carmen riding me, then Ally -- not that I'm whining or anything.I love sex, but gee, I was worn out! They held me so I managed to come inside both of them; now I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if I found out I'm a daddy in a few weeks. Between the girls and all the others...or does Auntie know something I haven't been told yet? We managed somehow to get on the bed, and soon they were passed out, but I was wide awake.

I slipped my sandals on and wandered back to the pool. Sure enough, the party was still going on. There were fewer girls there, but things were still hopping! I walked over to the grill and got a burger from Mary. She just winked at me. Then, to my surprise, I spotted Dr. M eating out Auntie for all the world to see. Now I was curious, as I hadn't seen her around earlier. When I had eaten, I wandered over and said my hellos.

Auntie said,"Thought you three would be busy."

"We were. They finally passed out, but I was hungry. Hmm... Auntie, I'm not gonna get anybody knocked up today am I?"

"Tell her Maggie; she needs to know."

"Hon, one of the benefits is you can't knock anyone up when you're on the hormones."

"What, you mean all those girls I came into are safe?"

"Yes, they are. Now, hon., I want some of your cock."

With that Dr. M, or Maggie as I now know her, started sucking me off till I came all over her face! Much to my surprise, Auntie then licked her face clean. About that time, Rebecca walked over; she was naked now and promptly started sucking me off as well. Wow, I came yet again! Now, I could come before, but so far today I had totally lost track how many times I had come.

"Maggie, how many times a day can I come?"

"I'm not sure, hon.; that's something we have to find out."

---------------------------------------------

Auntie's point of view

Poor Kate, she is so naïve, but she's my little sister's daughter. I have never thought of her as male. Just now she asked if she could knock anyone up. Like I'd let my niece do that to anyone. The shock on her face when I licked her cum off Maggie was priceless.

I must confess I had planned on changing her to a girl before now, but her going to jail put a monkey wrench into the plans. So I arranged for my Lobos contacts to take good care of her.

Oh, don't look so shocked. I have many contacts, both legit and not so legit. Maggie works for the C.I.A., so yes, I know lots of people.

Well, there are the girls. Guess they wondered where their playmate was.

---------------------------------------------

Alley Cat

When I woke up and discovered Kate had left, my guess was she was back at the house. I got Carmen up, and we went to the pool. Sure enough, there was Kate with Lucy and some lady I didn't know, and Rebecca was giving her a blowjob. Kate came just as we got there, and this older lady promptly licked both Kate and Rebecca clean.

Lucy waved us over and introduced us to Maggie, telling us that Maggie was in charge of the program Kate was a part of. I asked if she was with NASA, and Maggie just laughed and said,"No, I'm developing the hormones Kate is taking, and she's one of our test subjects."

That's when I saw a dab of cum on her and I knew she'd been blowing Kate. I reached over and with my finger got it off her lip and sucked on it."Hmmm...yes, it's my girlfriend's," I said as I gave Maggie the "back-off" look.

Maggie just giggled at me and said,"Girly, I will suck Kate's cock if I want."

Then she promptly gave Lucy a big wet kiss.

Lucy smacked Maggie's ass and said,"I have a horny bitch to tend to, so good night, ladies."

---------------------------------------------

Carmen

What a wild party! I ended up hooking up with Allison and Kate. Lucy had just told me to try to separate them, but damn, I wound up having a threesome with them! Their cottage -- hell, it's a small house -- was bigger than my apartment. Must admit their hot tub was yummy.

Now, when Kate called me a whore, I should have bashed her one, but hell, she read my ink as clearly as I read hers. The little bitch boy had a record of assault and resisting arrest. Damn, she took out a cop; now, that takes balls.

OK, how did I know all this, you ask? Her ink has the following on it: a gringa sitting cross legged with the Lobos skull on her lap. In her left fist, she's holding what looks like a magic wand with a star on it that tells those in the know she hit a cop and decked him. Also, the girl is wearing hoop earrings, the sign she's a bitch boy under protection, not ownership; if she were owned, I could do as I wanted with her.

My own ink is as follows: A girl standing one foot on the skull is holding a pistol and wearing a belt with a sword attached. Her pussy is covered with a dollar sign, hence marking me as a whore. The pistol means I took part and led a drive. You can tell by the sword that I whacked somebody, and the stars show that I'm a group leader and have done jail time. Well, gee, yes, I killed that lying bitch; she deserved it -- gee, some people! So what if I'm a 4.0 student and going to Harvard? I had to defend my honor, after all.

Damn, this Maggie woman -- for an older lady -- was hot! Her body was nice and tight; she even had a nice set of full D cups, with no damn fat at all. Her hair was a silver grey. Wow, she even had gold nipple rings, and I saw at least one dragon tat covering her back -- very sexy. I swear I saw a little cunt ring too. Then she went with Lucy, and I wondered who was going to out-fuck whom.

Kate must have come like a hundred times today, and hell, Ally was going down on her again, and Becky was eating out Ally. You've just got to love Lucy's parties.

I was looking for Jane, that little minx, and I soon found her. Sure enough, she was directing a fucking daisy chain! It must have had like twenty girls in it, and Madam Jane had this riding crop directing it. Soon as a girl messed up, she got spanked on her ass and Jane pointed to another girl to take her place.

I was wanking myself off when Mary came over and promptly dove right into my now-wet cunt. We flipped into a 69 and ate each other till we came all over ourselves.