Afternoon Delight Ch. 04

Story Info
Things wind down for the night?
774 words
4.23
19.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Things wind down for the night...or do they?

Finding out that Maggie was Dr. M's name was interesting, to say the least, for when she gave me a blowjob. She could take all of me in her mouth at one gulp! That included my balls, to talk about a wild suck off; even Ally hasn't taken all of me yet. I thought Ally was going to lose it when she saw my cum on Maggie, but gee, Maggie put her in her place real fast and then went on up with Auntie to Auntie's room. Maggie's ink was really awesome; she has a dragon that covers her whole back. I've just got to get me a little clit ring like Maggie has; it's so damn sexy.

Soon as they left, Ally gets on her knees, and wham, she's sucking me off again; this time she's taking all of me! Rebecca is busy licking out Ally like her cunt was candy. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Carmen busy fingering herself, and then Mary walks over and dives into her cunt. Hmm... Mary is one horny lady and sexy as hell, too. Just as all three of us come, Mary and Carmen flip into a 69.Rebecca was fingering herself, so I thought, but that hot little Asian girl from earlier in the day had gotten in on the act and was devouring her cunt like a girl possessed. Later I found out her name was Lynn and she was just a first-year student.

I told Ally I was done for and going to bed to sleep, not for sex; she laughed at that, but we said our good nights and headed to the cottage. That's when we saw Jane's little daisy chain orgy. Jane invited us to join in, but we begged off, and she just smiled at us. When we got to our cottage, Carmen showed up and said she was staying the night, which was fine with Ally and me; after all, she's a fun fuck. Yes, I said fuck; gee, I'm not that much of a prude. Hmm...I wonder what Maggie is like in bed; yes, I'm a nasty little bitch.

Allison

As we walked by Jane's little scene, I spotted none other than Dr King of the Drama department. My, oh my, how was she going to explain all those welts on her ass to her husband? She just smiled at us and blew us a kiss and did the pussy salute, which both Kate and I returned to her. When we got back to our cottage, along staggers Carmen, who announces she's spending the night. She told us that after the 69, Mary got a 12-inch dildo out and ravished her with the thing, and she was too worn out to even think about going home. So the three of us got into the shower and then just crashed on the bed in a heap. I think I'm going to ask Kate if we can add Carmen to our little family we seem to have formed.

Carmen

Wow, Mary wore my ass and cunt out; if she had been a guy I would have been yelling rape! But with her it was all lust. Now I'm going to stay here for the night and crash with the girls. We hopped into the shower and, when we dried off, just collapsed onto the bed .Oh, we did do some cuddling before we drifted off to sleep.

Auntie

I must say this party has been one of the best. My niece lost all fear of showing herself naked to anyone. Mary took it upon herself to take care of the horny little Carmen, who I do believe will soon be a regular at the girls' cottage. Hmm... I wonder what I can do to top it when Jenna shows up next month, but knowing her and Mary, they probably will find something to shock Kate and Allison with; after all, those two were lovers long before Jenna had Kate.

Maggie: Official log

Kate, the test subject, seems to be coming along nicely. Lucy has Allison under control now, so the plan is coming to a nice conclusion. We shall see how things turn out when Jenna shows up next month and how Kate reacts with her mother and Mary as lovers. I'm sure Kate would love to have a child, so we shall see about that before we do the final operations.

So the plot thickens. What's in store? Do we get to meet Kate's mom finally? Stay tuned for more in the next adventure!