Afternoon Delight in Sight

Story Info
You walk in the room and then you do it again.
1.8k words
19.2k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot, humid afternoon in the South.

I'm taking a nap with no clothes on and just a sheet covering my sweaty body.

I wake up. I'm rested, relaxed and feel like having an orgasm.

But you are at work and I yearn for you.

I take out my vibrator, the new one. I take the tip of it and touch myself and begin to get very excited while still half-asleep. I am getting so excited, throbbing and I begin to feel the start of an orgasm.

I hear the door unlock. It's you; coming back from a business trip.

I don't want to stop because I am just ready to climax. You are standing at the door watching and I am even more aroused. I am sighing loudly as you watch. I climax.

You sit on the side of the bed and say hello and begin kissing my lips, then deeply kissing and exciting me. My nipples are erect as you fondle, suck and kiss them. You grab the toy and begin massaging my breasts while touching me with the vibrator. I quickly have another orgasm, a small but powerful one.

You undress and are erect. I've missed you. You look so handsome and strong.

You climb on top of me and put my legs back as you penetrate me deeply.

"Deeper, deeper," I ask, as I grab hold of the headboard and sigh even more loudly.

I scream from the orgasm you are giving me while you keep penetrating me. You climax next and gently lay my legs down.

You are still hard and inside of me. We collapse from exhaustion. I am extremely satisfied and so are you. We fall asleep together, still inside of each other desirous after two weeks of being away from each other.

I awaken and get up but let you continue sleeping. That was a nice quickie but I'm not done with you yet whether you know it or not. So, I think about what I'm going to do to you next. I open a bottle of white chardonnay wine and put on some supper. But, I plan on an appetizer before dinner.

I envision the following –

Well, first of all, you're already hard because I'm in the room. Then I give you a wet, deep kiss and put my tongue in your ear as I grab your hard cock beckoning me. First, I tongue the tip of your cock and with the little seepage I clean you off and curl my tongue into your hole as you get really excited. I take my hand as I'm sucking you and rub up and down your shaft while you're swelling with pleasure. You have your hand coupled over my right breast and you're getting me very excited.

I play with your balls which are full because we haven't' been with each other in awhile as I'm rubbing your thighs and bobbing up and down as your cock moves in my mouth. I don't ever let you cum in my mouth but I'm thinking I might try it this time.

I suck you harder, deeper and go down on you as far as I can reaching the bottom of your dick and you move it into my mouth deeper. I suck up quickly and furiously while I suck the top of your cock with a slow, gentle, soft licking and sucking.

I put your cock back in my mouth moving up and down and can barely take anymore. You run your hands through my hair as you dwindle in size and lean back.

"I came honey and you swallowed!" you say with surprise.

"Well, honey, guess what's next on the menu?" I ask. "You're up to third base now!"

I continue dreaming as I sip my glass of wine. My mind wanders and I think of a new man I've been talking to on the internet lately in my loneliness. Gosh, I wonder what he would do to me. He appears, as if from nowhere....

"Hello, sweetheart, how was your day? I hope it was prosperous for you. I thought that you might enjoy hearing a little more about my philosophy on circulation, specifically as I like to perform it on you. We can enjoy this equally as well on a bed, a davenport, or even outside by the whirlpool if you like."

"I have always enjoyed eating a woman to orgasm. I do not know whether it is the actual taste of your juices, the pelvic action of you against my mouth, the sounds of pleasure that you make or a combination of all of these delights that make this such a joy for me. At this point I don't care. I do know that it is something that I find mandatory when we are together. "

I'm getting wetter and juicier and I've never been this excited before.

"The pretty curves where your legs begin at your feet are where any good pussy sucking has to begin. I like to begin with a gentle massage of your calves and feet from my position between your outstretched legs. You are more than welcome to bend at the knee and/or waist if you wish. This temporary presentation of yourself is most welcome and will alter the pressure points of my massage. Your feet can certainly visit my chest and face as well.

He continues to eat me as I am pulsating and throbbing inside my pussy.

"As I continue, I will start to bring my mouth into play, so to speak. I admit that some of these diversions that I describe to you are for my own pleasure. But, they are meant to please you as well! I love the curve of your foot on the inside of your middle arch. I will, and do, place you in my mouth for a taste. I have been known to use your feet as a tunnel for me to guide my cock back and forth and through you for a few strokes. I am not sure of the reason for the attraction except for the way those curves mimic the ones of your ass, inner thighs, and cleavage. I do know that I like rubbing my dick on your legs and feet."

I find my toes being sucked so erotic and as my pussy is being sucked at the same time, I am orgasming. The trip continues.

"I have found it an almost universal truth in the observation of women being ticklish behind their knees and I would imagine that you are no different. Because of that I tend to somewhat minimize my time there. My hands start to move slowly back and forth along your thighs as your skin warms to my touch. Again, this is a fine time for you to raise your legs and expose yourself to me while the backs of your thighs are in view. I find that my shoulders provide you with an excellent place to rest yourself should you tire. You have also provided me with a perfect access point to gently dip into you for a taste of the evening's vintage. At this point, I will use a finger. I only want a small taste so with the control I have with my hand, I can dip between your swelling lips for my treat without you ever feeling much more than a delicate brush."

Oh, I don't know if I can handle anymore, I think to myself.

"It is now time to get down to business. Your swollen cunt is best presented to me on a small pillow. The buck of your hips to allow positioning of the pillow near me is a movement that you are most likely going to want me to repeat again soon. I tend to hesitate as I watch you do this. The thrusting of your wet hole towards me is a beautiful sight to behold. I am thinking now that you might want a bit more pressure on your pussy."

"Sharp, aren't I?" he says!

"Well, you know the answer to that," I say. "You are the best at what you do!"

"I love to begin my fun starting in your cunt with a tongue lap between your lips. Your essence is in the cream that is leaking from you for me to savor every flavor. There is not a spot between your legs that is safe from my mouth. My tongue paints you from the outside edges inwards with a feathery touch. From a distance, it may look like I'm sealing a hundred stamps but my goal is just to gain knowledge of your body. I will sometimes stray from your rose to lick and taste the seal between your puss and your asshole. Yes, I will sometimes lick your exposed hole but like I said, only my finger has ever entered. A gentle fingerfuck of your sweet ass followed by a favorite toy of yours may be in store for you on occasion. I like the excited sounds of surprise and soft whimpers that you emit as you are violated there. They tend to concentrate feeling for you and make my tongue feel all that much better on your mound."

He just won't stop as I plead with my knight in armor. He continues to tell me what he will do to me.

"With my middle finger still deep inside you, I start to gently suckle on your swollen lips. I treat them as though they are slightly dirty; therefore, I apply a light pressure as I suck and draw them into my mouth. I thoroughly cover your vulva from the bottom of your opening to right below your clitoris shelf. While I would love to just clamp on it and suck the bottom out of your cunt, I start with just gentle light pressure and a lick every so often. I want to see you get drawn out of your hood and grow as I work. You will let me know whether harder or softer is better by the grind of your hips into my face. The more urgent you are, the closer I feel you are to release."

"As you draw closer to orgasm, I tend to begin more penetrating moves. When I think the time is right, I will slowly unfuck you with my finger and then insert three of them inside you once or twice so as to stimulate your stretched butt hole. I generally find that my hands are then needed on your asscheeks so I can help hold your thrusts as you try to rub and surround my mouth with your sugary aroma of femininity. I think that your climax is near and I anticipate your coming. Every woman orgasms in a slightly different way. The first time I watch you come is sure to be a sight to behold. It also makes the repeat act for me that much more fun.

Are you feeling very wet honey?" I ask as I finish you off to orgasm."

At that moment, my real man walks in the room. He says, "Honey, what are you doing?"

I reply by saying, "Nothing, sweetheart, just making dinner. I'm tired."

He replies, "I'm exhausted, too, honey. I was afraid you'd want a replay for lost time."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You Will Love It!

Nothing better then this one! Keep them cumin just this one for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved the combination or foreplay from two sides.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Banquet Two After the exit from the banquet. Can she hold out?in Loving Wives
A Scene at a Banquet Pt. 01 Husband nixes an indecent proposal.in Loving Wives
Mary's Movie Night My unattractive neighbor's movie nights lead to bad risks.in Fetish
A Christmas Miracle Who knew getting caught could be so much fun?in Humor & Satire
The Professor's Wife Ch. 01 Jason is approached about taking his professor's wife.in Mature
More Stories