Afternoon in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

They rushed back to the hotel intent on fucking their brains out, but after they had thrown off their clothes and scrambled into bed, the day and evening caught up with them and they fell asleep snuggled against each other.

***

Thus began an atypical and quite satisfying relationship between the four women. Penny and Noelle completed their educations and found relevant employment in Paris. Alexis and Anita continued in their chosen professions; Alexis designing and selling her sensuous lingerie and sleepwear, Anita finally being named director of the art museum. If any jealousy manifested itself within the group, it was quickly dispelled without rancor in a family conference. They eventually found a chateau in the Parisian countryside that they all liked and moved in. Each had their own bedroom, but hardly ever slept alone, and there was a deck on the roof where they sunbathed nude acquiring all over tans.

They continued their winter/summer commutes for many years, maintaining a circle of friends with benefits on both continents and enjoying life to the fullest. Noelle and Penny never discarded the blouses they had bought the day they met and Alexis cherished the antique Rene' Lalique wine glasses Anita had bought for her to replace the imitation ones she'd broken the day they'd met. Anita and Alexis' wore their wedding rings proudly as did Penny and Noelle, knowing that in fact they were all married to each other.

End.

TE999
TE999
638 Followers
12