Afternoon Nap Ch. 3

Story Info
He makes her his slut.
3.5k words
4.45
135.6k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katiekums
katiekums
39 Followers

I had awoken - rested and fulfilled, to a glorious summer morning, the sun shining though my large balcony doors, the morning air still crisp and sweet - to an empty bed.

He had left me sometime while I had slept deeply, exhausted from the intense fucking he had given me. He had removed the handcuffs from my wrists and I had not stirred, but left the blindfold in place.

This made two times now that my attacker had confronted me, roused me from my sleep in my own bed, and taken me as he wished. Initially I had been fearful. I had been angry and disgusted. But these feelings were giving way to others now-curiosity, desire, and need.

I found myself wondering when and if he would return. It seemed that I had no control over my body. He came to mind frequently and despite my best efforts, I became wet and aroused at the very thought of him.

Who was this man? I didn’t even know what he looked like, much less him name. Why had he chosen to do this to me? Did I know him in some way? Had I ever spoken with him before? Seen him before?

Questions plagued my mind over the week after his second attack. It was impossible for me to deny, as much as I’d have liked to, that I had enjoyed his second visit, and in retrospect, I seemed to enjoy the first as well.

I didn’t understand what was going on in my psyche - my own body - as I replayed mental images of him restraining me, raping me, and of course coming back a second time for more.

I was dismayed as I found myself once again leaving the front door unlocked, carelessly, secretly hoping for his return.

I wanted to feel him deep inside of me again-his huge cock pumping into me, making the velvety walls of my pussy slick with excitement. I wanted to feel the rough stubble on his face against my skin as he mauled my breasts, suckling and pinching my nipples in his mouth, his hard and calloused working man’s hands spreading me apart.

But this was just fantasy, right? What woman in her right mind wants to be raped? I was forgetting the terror he had inspired in me and only remembering the pleasurable sensations he had elicited. But who ever feels pleasure when they’re raped?

This felt like something different to me. It was as if he were awakening desires within me which I never knew were present.

I wanted so badly to talk to someone about what had happened, but how could I explain it? I felt ashamed that I had seemingly enjoyed it-that I had encouraged him, climaxed even. I couldn’t tell anyone about it as I didn’t think anyone would understand. After all, I didn’t even understand it.

I was now fixated on my attacker-frustrating as there was little information to fixate upon. I tried to recreate his body visually from what my sense of touch had told me about him; his broad shoulders and strong arms, his trim waist, hips and legs, the hair on his head - shaved short to about one half inch, his rough five’ o clock shadow. My memories didn’t yield much other that a growing wetness between my legs. I thought about him constantly, becoming increasingly restless and distracted. I felt as though I were in a constant state of arousal, wondering when he would come back from me, if he would come back for me, while at the same time scared that he might do just that.

I was so horny. I had reached a fever pitch level of excitement and needed to do something about it. I dialed Drew, my ex boyfriend, and invited him over enticingly. We were on good enough terms to hook up occasionally, all I had to do was say the word. Not that I usually wanted to, but tonight I needed to be fucked.

I had told him that the door would be open for him and to just come in. He arrived quickly and calling out to me, made his was to my bedroom. His surprise was evident as he gazed upon my naked body, laying atop the sheets on the bed, with the lights on.

I could see the erection rising in his pants as he stumbled over a greeting and tried to decide how to react. “What are you…are we…..we should...um…..we need to…need to talk….” he stuttered.

“I don’t want to talk to you. I just want to fuck you” I told him, looking directly into his eyes as I trailed my fingers down from my breasts, down further across my stomach, and let them glide across the smooth outer lips of my pussy.

As his jaw hung slack and he stood motionless, I crawled on hands and knees across the bed towards him, grabbing him by the belt, and pulling him to me. I undressed him with quick efficiency and had him lay sideways across the bed where I straddled him, in full view of the open curtains of my balcony door.

I moved my hand to his cock, so hard and ready for me, and stoked him firmly, licking my lips at the thought of what I was about to do. I was very conscious of the fact that with the lights on and the curtains wide open I was fully on display for anyone who cared to watch…..secretly hoping that there was someone in particular who was watching.

I moved my head down and took his engorged cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue all over his hardness. He grunted and thrust his hips up toward me, relishing the ecstasy of the attention I was giving his cock. He grabbed at my round firm breasts which hung down on his thighs as I sucked him, kneading and squeezing them, giving my hard, little nipples gentle pinches. I moaned around his cock, and pushed my mouth further down around his shaft.

“NO! I don’t want to come yet!” he said as he pulled at my hair gently, raising my head from his crotch.

He shuddered as I snaked my body up his and delivered a deep kiss on his mouth. Our tongues intertwined as he stroked the smooth flesh of my ass and I began to grind my pussy into him, my hips pushing against his, bringing us closer and closer together.

“I want you to fuck me” I whispered in his ear as I began to tug at his sensitive earlobes with my teeth, eliciting moans of pleasure from his open mouth.

“I want to be on top. I want you to watch me while I ride your cock, baby” I confided, as I nuzzled his neck before moving upwards and seating myself, my legs straddling him atop his hard dick.

I took his dick in my hand and rubbed it against my clit, moaning loudly at the sensations it sent rippling through me.

I was becoming so wet as I thought of my attacker outside, watching me fuck another man, or at least hoping he was watching me.

“FUCK! I want you inside of me”, I exclaimed, as I positioned his cock near the slick entrance of my pussy.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard” I moaned, as I began to lower myself onto his throbbing, erect dick.

“Yeah…OH YES…That’s SO GOOD…UNH..”, I growled, as I began thrusting my hips towards him, feeling his stiff cock rubbing deliciously against my inner walls, my clit swelling against his body.

I arched my back as I moved my hands up to my tits, bouncing from the motion of my hips grinding against the thick shaft inside of me.

My nipples stood out defiantly, the soft darkened skin around them tight and tantalizingly sensitive to my own touch. I cupped my full breasts in the palm of my hands as I looked down on the man who’s cock was lodged deep inside of my wet cunt. The look on his face was that of sheer joy. As I thumbed my nipples, then pinched them taught, pulling on my own breasts, extending them upwards, I felt his rigid prick throb deep within me.

I let out a deep groan followed by a high pitched squeal. I was very much enjoying the show I was putting on for Drew, if not others who may or may not have been watching.

I locked my ankles around his knees, still straddling his hard cock, laid my hands down on his chest, and started fucking him like there was no tomorrow.

I thrust my pussy on his cock with a speed and aggression I hadn’t known possible. The bed was shaking as our bodies moved in tandem with the force of my powerful hips, the walls of my pussy gripping his cock tightly as if a vice.

I leaned backwards supporting myself with the muscles of my firm thighs, allowing his thick member to hit just where I liked it and affording him a better view of his dick buried deep within me.

I was insatiable. I couldn’t get enough of his cock. I never wanted to stop fucking, I thought, as I began to rub my clit with my fingers.

I was soaking wet with fluid flowing from my pussy onto his cock and my fingers. I put my wet fingers up to his mouth and touched his soft lips. His tongue lathed the tip of my fingers and he began to gently suck them into his mouth, then with increasing pressure sucked my fingers clean.

I returned my fingers to my pussy and rubbed vigorously at my little clit while his engorged rod pumped into me.

“Do you like watching me play with my pussy?” I panted, as I increased the speed of my movements, thrashing about, impaled on his dick.

He hastily nodded his approval.

“I’m a slut, aren’t I? A dirty fucking slut?” I half asked him, half told him, rubbing my clit harder as I fucked him.

“So tell me….Tell me what a fucking slut I am for you cock…Tell me” I implored, as his breathing became so rapid that his chest heaved violently.

“Yes…FUCK ME….SLUT……You fuck me so good”, he grunted, as he pushed his cock up into me, his hips rising off of the bed.

“You want me to come? Do you want your dirty, little slut to come on your cock?” I sneered, as I rode him to my own end.

“YES! ….FUCK ME…. USE ME….. FUCK ME TILL YOU COME!” He shouted, as I rubbed my swollen clit with one hand and twisted at my hard nipple with the other.

I started coming and let loose a barrage of moans and screams as I felt my pussy clench tightly around his hard dick. The spasms of my cunt set him off and his body tensed, ready to unleash his cum deep inside of me. I pulled away from him and took his thick, wet dick in my hand and aimed it towards my chest. I felt the first hot splash on my tits as I stoked him off, sending his body into convulsions as he unloaded his cum all over my breasts.

“UNGHHHH….GOD…”, he groaned, as I urged the last bit of cum out from deep within his balls.

Sweaty and breathless we lay in a crumpled heap together on the bed, but not before I glanced towards to open curtains of the balcony door.

He chattered away sweetly and snuggled me in his arms. I wanted him to leave but didn’t have the heart to tell him so. I knew that with Drew there my attacker would not make an appearance. I fell asleep eventually, my body tangled up with Drew, my thoughts with someone else.

The following evening I let my dog out and left the front door ajar for his return. Darkness fell and my dog had still not returned home, but I wasn’t worried about him. What I was worried about was whether I was going to get a good, thick cock that night. I was waiting, hyper-vigilant, for the return of the stranger.

I decided to take a bath. Perhaps soaking in the soothing water would relax me and take my mind off of him? As I shed my clothes and prepared to step into the tub, I opened the bathroom door slightly instead of closing and locking it as I had in weeks past.

I leaned back into the lukewarm bath and sighed heavily, my hips sore from the workout I had given Drew the night before. No sooner had I begun to relax that I began cursing the darkness, “Fucking rolling blackouts!”, I hissed, at the lights went off in the bathroom. I heard the slow, dying, hum of my appliances shutting down. “Fucking California”, I thought, as I resigned myself to enjoy my bath despite my inconvenience. Hey, at least the water was still running.

As I reclined against the cool porcelain of the bath tub I closed my eyes and let my head sink underwater, wetting my hair and most of my face. The sound of the rushing water filling the tub flooded my ears, pushing me further into relaxation.

I did not hear the shower curtain being pulled back nor see the dark figure looming above me, I only felt the jarring pain of a hand gripping my wet hair and pulling me up out of the water.

I shrieked, utterly startled, and his hand covered my mouth. I was dripping water everywhere in the dark as he pulled me out of the tub roughly. “You FUCKING Dirty WHORE”, he yelled, “Who told you that you could FUCK anyone?”.

His hand still covered my mouth, negating any response I might have offered.

“You’re my slut now….MINE” he hissed at me, “You FUCK me, and ME ONLY, SLUT!”.

I whimpered against his hand, afraid that I had caused him to become so angry. His voice was hoarse and he seemed genuinely upset as he continued his verbal assault on me, screaming at me that I was a whore and worthless slut.

He pushed me up against the wall, my stomach and breasts heaving against the cool drywall, forcing my arms up above my head. Nylons? He was fastening my wrists roughly together and attempting to tether them to some object, a hook maybe, to keep them in place.

He spread my legs apart and pulled at my slippery hips, bringing my ass jutting out towards him while my wrists were given no slack.

“You like cock so much you fucking slut?….Well, I’m gonna fucking give it to you , whore” he spat, his voice taking on a harsh quality.

With no warning, he rammed the head of his hard dick against my hole and forced his way, painfully, inside of my pussy. I moaned at the sharp pain and tried to pull away, but I had nowhere to go. I was up against a wall.

He thrust against my ass sending his massive cock further and further inside of me, my hip bones pounding against the wall, his balls slapping against my stretched outer lips, my arms aching as they were pulled taught above my head.

“Yeah you little bitch, act like you don’t like it”, he snarled, “Tell me No.”

“But….no….I really don’t want…..no”, I whimpered beneath the pounding blows of his shaft.

“You’ve bean a very, very, dirty, little girl, you know that, slut?” he tormented me, as his cock withdrew from my tight nether lips.

The muscles in my arms relaxed as he pulled them down from where they had been pinned. He pushed me through the darkness, my wrists still bound together and made me step into the tub.

“Lean back slut. Sit down on my cock now” he instructed.

With a tug at my elbows he brought me down on my ass to his lap. He sat perched on the edge of the tub, feet inside, my legs over his.

My cunt had become wet and I could feel myself dripping onto his thighs beneath me. He deftly sheathed his cock within the tight walls of my pussy and pulled firmly on my hips so that I bore down on his entire length.

“Oh GOD….GOD…NO….IT’S SO FUCKING GOOD…NO..”, I writhed, impaled on his hard shaft, his girth enormous.

“Yes…..You’ve been a very dirty little girl…..you’re such a dirty slut, you horny bitch”, the tone in which he spoke was that of pure, unadulterated lust, hissing at me, his hot breath on the back of my neck.

He moved to the side and retrieved the hand held shower massager. He diverted the current into the object and I heard the powerful jet strike the water in the tub.

“Yes, so dirty” he mused, as I felt the water splashing over my legs, tickling me, making me squirm.

My thighs were spread wide, straddling his cock, as he aimed the forceful jet of water at my tender clit. I bucked my hips grinding my pussy further onto his cock.

“Ohhhh…Mmmmm…..” I couldn’t help but shiver and moan at the thrilling sensation the warm water was giving my clit.

“What are you doing to me?”, I gasped, “OHHH…..NO….NO…What are you doing to my pussy?”

“I’m fucking you like the dirty slut you are, you horny little bitch”, he goaded, “You can’t seem to get enough fucking, can you slut?”

“Well, I’m going to give you plenty” he answered his own question.

“Oh….OHHH….FUCK…NO…” I moaned, as he pinched and tugged at my stiff nipples, his meaty shaft plunged deep within me, while controlling the powerful stream of water bouncing off of my clit torturously.

“Are you gonna come, slut?, he barked at me, “You like being fucked? You like being raped, you whore?”

“OH NO…..NO…DON’T…You’re gonna fuck me….FUCK ME ‘TILL I COME…NO…Oh God” my pussy gripped his cock and began to spasm. I pushed my ass back at him driving his dick deeper within my tight, wet hole, telling him, screaming “No” at him the whole way.

He kept the steady stream of water directly aimed at my pulsing clit.

“STOP! No! I can’t any more.”, I shrieked breathlessly.

His only response was laughter, as he spread the quivering lips of my pussy apart with his rough fingers, aimed the gushing spout of water even closer to my clit.

“Ungh...UNGH…AH…AH.AH…AH..”, I panted, as my second orgasm hit me, my pussy shuddering, my clit absolutely throbbing at the forceful pressure of the bathing stream of water.

“You want more you dirty little slut?” he questioned, as he pushed me forward, my bound wrists catching me and supporting me against the shower wall. I was bent over, splayed on his cock, the shower massager hitting my slit at a maddening angle as I felt his finger pushing at my tight little asshole.

“NO…NO…You have to stop fucking me…I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE”, I begged.

I felt a slick liquid being squeezed on my ass. He dropped the shower massager as he working my ass with both hands, rubbing the silky lube in the cleft of my buttock, lightly fingering my hole.

As he slowly withdrew his meaty shaft from the depths of my cunt, I cursed him. I moaned at his departure, then yelped as I felt the bulbous head of his dick pressing against my nether hole.

“I know all about you slut, and I’ll bet you’re gonna love a huge cock in your ass.” he told me as he pulled my hips back towards him while pressing his monstrous cock into my tiny asshole.

He cut off my screams of discomfort by returning the pulsating head of water to my aching pussy. I was a nasty slut and I knew it. His huge cock in my ass was making me shudder with ecstasy as he abused my little clit with pounding jet stream.

“Oh No…Noooooo…You’re gonna make me come again” I moaned, my legs shaking uncontrollably as I felt the first wave of my orgasm washing over me. His huge cock was tearing me apart, plunging in and out of my pussy while he forced the water over my clit, sending me to unbearable heights of pleasure.

He was unstoppable. He spread my lips wide again and ravaged my pussy with the unrelenting flow of water pressure, drawing out my orgasm, creating a new one, and sending me into a state of incoherent bliss.

“FUH….UH..UHGH…UNNNGHH”, I was shaking uncontrollably as my climax flowed from one to the next, sending me into a delirium of pain and pleasure. I couldn’t breathe despite the huge gasps of air I took in, his cock mercilessly pumping away at my ass.

He thrust his hips savagely toward me and uttered a string of profanity as his release took hold of him.

“COMING…SLUT…FUCKING YOUR ASS….DIRTY WHORE … FUCK SLUT…. COMING… FUCKING SLUT” he bellowed as he shot his thick load deep into the recesses of my tight ass.

I whimpered breathlessly, convulsing against the stream of water as he forced yet another orgasm out of me. Finally he dropped the massager into the tub and slumped his weight against my back. I felt his hot ejaculate oozing out of my ass as he withdrew his spent cock from within me.

He caught his breath and spoke to me, his voice shaking ever so slightly, “Now wash up cunt. You’ve been a very dirty, little slut”.

katiekums
katiekums
39 Followers