Afternoon Terror

Story Info
She is taken by two strangers.
1.1k words
3.61
115.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This is a fantasy, and should be treated as such.

Sharon kissed her son goodbye on the cheek as he climbed into the truck.

“Be good for Grandma, and I’ll see you tomorrow,” she said as the door closed firmly.

“He’ll be fine Sharon,” replied her mom as she too swung into the truck.

The truck roared to life, as Sharon rounded to the front, waving them off as they pulled out of the drive. She watched them drive slowly down the street for a bit before turning back to the garage, ready to bring in the load of laundry she had drying.

She flicked the light switch just as she entered the doorway; it flittered for a second with bright light before blinking out.

“Shit,” she mumbled under her breath.

Suddenly, two arms reached out and grabbed her from behind. She kicked backwards to dislodge the attacker and started to scream when a hand slapped her across the face.

“Shut up Bitch, or else you’ll regret it,” a voice whispered in her ear.

Sharon flushed with cold as the man behind her started to fondle her breasts.

“Holy shit, her nipples are rock hard,” came the voice from behind her.

The man in front of her leaned in close, “is there anyone else in the house bitch?”

Sharon stared up him wide-eyed, unblinking. He slapped her again. “Is there anyone else in the house?” he asked, pulling back her hair so her faced was tipped towards him. Sharon shook her head no.

“Cram something in her mouth so she don’t scream, and come on,” the man in front growled. Sharon felt something rough push into her mouth, whimpering in pain as her hands were tied behind her back. The man behind her pushed her forward brutally; she tripped on the door jam, almost falling before he grabbed her tied hands so she wouldn’t fall to the ground.

Sharon looked around her living room, looking for an escape route. The first man had disappeared somewhere, and if she could just catch the one behind her off guard she just might be able to get away. She leaned forward slightly, and then stamped down hard on the inside of his foot.

“Fuck,” he screamed, pushing her off of him, she fell to the ground, tears brimming.

“Think you can get away with that Bitch?” he screamed, grabbing the front of her shirt. The front ripped, gapping widely, as he pushed her into the floor.

“I’ll make you regret that,” he breathed against her ear.

“What the fuck are you doing man?” came a voice from the other side of the room.

“She just fucking stomped me…. Bitch tried to get away,” mumbled the other.

“God damn it Ernie, you were just suppose to fucking hold on to her, not rip her clothes off, at least not yet,” he leered walking closer to the them.

Sharon wiggled under Ernie, trying to slide out from under him. His attention turned back to her, staring at her exposed heaving chest.

“Damn she’s got nice tits,” he muttered.

“Well fuck, now that you’ve got her half way done, just fucking get the rest off her,” said his companion.

Sharon stared at them in horror, her mind refusing to believe what was happening. She twisted violently to the left, trying to buck Ernie off of her.

“Man look at this Bitch, she’s just squirming for more,” laughed the companion.

“Damn do I want to fuck her Mike,” replied Ernie as he ripped Sharon’s blouse the rest of the way off, “I can’t wait to feel her cunt.”

Slowly Mike bent down to her ear, “You’re gonna suck my cock now bitch,” he growled. “If you bite it though, it will be the last damn thing you’ll ever bite through,” as told her as he unsnapped his pants.

Sharon watched as his pants pooled around his ankles, his cock standing strait out, hard and tick. Mike slapped it across her lips a few times.

“Open you fucking mouth, suck it,” he ordered, grabbing her hair painfully.

Behind her Ernie had grabbed a knife and began to slowly slice through her pants. Sharon felt the cold edge move along her skin as he cut her panties off, the knife just slightly pricking at her skin as he tore through her bra.

“Start licking my cock, you cunt,” Mike grunted out, sliding his hard cock against her lips. Ernie reached under her and painfully twisted a nipple. She gasped in shock, and Mike shoved his cock all the way in.

“That’s it, suck my cock,” he kept telling her as his cock slide in and out.

She could feel Ernie’s fingers inch up her thigh, slowly sliding to her pussy.

“Damn, the bitch is wet already,” he told Mike as he slid a finger into her.

“Oh that’s a good slut, like sucking on cock don’t you,” growled Mike as he moved his hips faster.

Sharon shudder slightly, her pussy dripping as Ernie finger fucked her.

“Fuck, I need some of this,” said Ernie, as he pulled his finger from her cunt.

He pushed her legs apart, rubbing his cock up and down the seam of her pussy. With a quick tug on her nipples he shoved his cock deep into her cunt.

“Fuck she’s tight,” he mumbled to no one in particular.

Sharon groaned loudly around Mike’s cock as Ernie shoved himself into her. Her muscles contracted around his invasion, body tingling with desire. Mike grabbed a fistful of her hair and started rocking away, fucking her face harder. Ernie on the other hand fucked her pussy slowly, sliding in and out with slow ease, his fingers curling around her clit. Suddenly she stiffened, as an orgasm rocked her body.

“Oh fuck yea,” yelled Ernie, “Cum on my cock you bitch.” He picked up pace, his cock sliding faster into her cunt.

Mike started chanting, “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum,” before pushing his cock deep down Sharon’s throat one last time. Sharon could feel the head swell as Mike’s cum sprayed into her mouth. He pulled out, gobs and gobs of cum streaming from the tips onto her face. He was still incredibly hard.

Mike sat back a bit, watching Ernie fuck Sharon harder. He rubbed his cock absentmindedly at the display, Ernie as rocked in and out of her cunt bringing her to another orgasm.

“Oh fuck,” screamed Sharon, her mouth finally free.

Ernie grunted once, his cock buried deep into Sharon’s cunt as he blew deep into her.

Mike smiled at the scene.

“Get on your knees,” he whispered in her ear. Sharon shook her head.

Mike pulled back and slapped her, “I said on your knees bitch.”

Sharon maneuvered as best she could, her hands beginning to feel numb.