Afternoon to Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
A meeting with an old friend takes a long desired turn.
8.9k words
4.11
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay this is not a 'quick fix' story. It has QUITE a bit of build up but I think it is worth it. If you're just looking for a quickie I suggest you go elsewhere. But if you're gonna stick around...ENJOY!

Comments are VERY encouraged, you guys are me audience, I need your opinion.

The soft tinkling of some cheesy music was all that was needed to wake Eric from his slumber. As the childish notes pervaded his senses he groaned and rolled over in his bed. He picked up his cell phone and quickly dismissed the alarm. Rolling again onto his back to stare at the ceiling he rubbed his eyes groggily.

With an overwhelming feeling of reluctance he rolled out of bed. Fucking great time to wake up, idiot. He thought cooly to himself. You just HAD to kill that dream, my subconscious is a major ass. With a few early morning scratches of the head he stood and meandered over to his dresser.

As he was changing he reached down to straighten out his business and chuckled. His dick was as hard as a rock, and erect to its full 7 inches. When he touched it a rocket of pleasure shot up his body; from his toes to his eyebrows electricity staggered him. He sighed blissfully and leaned his head atop his forearm, which had previously been rested on his dresser. He began to slowly stroke his cock through the fabric of his boxers; each rub offering more pleasure. He closed his eyes and pictured that dream.

Whimpers and moans came from an unseen face above him as his skilled tongue slipped in, out, around, and up a perfectly shaved pussy. The soft scent of this girl pervaded his senses as he, quite artfully, pleasured her with his tongue.

"Oh fuck Eric that's good." The voice above him whispered. He smiled to himself and continued to suck and fuck the beautiful specimen before him. He decided to take it up a notch and slipped a couple fingers into an incredibly moist, warm hole. A soft gasp was elicited at his actions and he eagerly began to increase his efforts. As his sucking, kissing, licking, and fingering began to pick up pace, the moans and squeaks followed suit. Soon enough loud moans and cries were being heard from above and a delicious cunt was being ground into his face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuucckkk; oh my god Eric, ohhh fuck." A hand twined into his hair and pushed his face harder into this cunt and he, in turn, built enthusiasm.

"Ohhh, ohh, ohh my god ohh fuck me fuck fuck ffuuuuccckkkkk!" With those exclamations deliciously sweet nectar washed over his: chin, lips, and fingers. Accompanying gasps and groans came with it. Eric spent just a little longer licking all around her pussy before looking up and seeing...his ceiling.

"Seriously for Christ sake." Eric said as he came back to reality and let go of his, now apparently exposed, cock. He groaned with frustration and began to rifle through his dresser drawers. He had purposely set his alarm so that he could wake early, he had a big day ahead of him and he wanted to make sure he was fresh. Today was the day he would be seeing Aelisha.

A few weeks back he had unexpectedly received a text from an old friend he'd known in high school. She had been a grade or two ahead of him (he couldn't recall for certain) and he'd always been a little sweet on her.

Before he had lost his virginity and come to know the full joy of sex, he had used her in many of his masturbatory fantasies. Licking a perfectly shaved pussy, slowly sliding his cock inside her, pounding her heartily to the sound of her moans. Happy memories.

He chuckled again to himself and started for the shower. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled inwardly. Aelisha was definitely in for a surprise. He wasn't the quiet nervous boy he'd been in high school. Over the years, and with habitual exercise, he'd become muscled well, not one of those creepy body builders who lift cars for fun, but a well muscled, cut...specimen. His short cropped hair was in a distinct state of disarray but he could still pick out all of the natural red high lights he'd received from his mother. He had lost a lot of the baby fat from his cheeks and, as a result, had become something of a heart throb in local circles. He liked to keep one of those permanent five day beards he'd always found so swarthy, and he felt it suit him well.

After surveying his current state of body and hair, he deemed it more than necessary to take a nice hot shower. He stripped of his boxers, shaking his head as a fully erect cock slapped against his flat, planed stomach when he removed them. With that he climbed into the shower and began his ritual: let the water cascade, shampoo, body wash, more cascading. While doing this he couldn't push down the images from that dream, sweaty body writhing above him, cries of ecstasy accompanied by delicious cum. He reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock again.

He leant forward and rested his head underneath the shower head and continued stroking. His continued fantasy included him rising from this mystery girl's pussy and sliding his thick shaft inside her. His pumping brought forth soft moans and squeaks which encouraged him to pump faster, and faster and faster. Soon the entire frame of the invisible bed was rocking as the girl twisted and squeezed her nipples whilst crying out repeatedly. He was panting now and driving harder into her, he felt a tightness coming in his dick and sped up again. She gasped and grabbed hold of the bed sheets; at least they were probably bed sheets; and began moaning over and over

"Fuck, shit, oh my fucking god, jesus, oh fuck Eric faster, deeper, more, god give me all of it!" She was leaning forward now; still holding the sheets in a vice grip; and he; Eric; was panting rapidly. The tightness intensified and he came with a soft grunt and curl of the toes as he shot stream after stream of warm cum...all up and down his shower wall.

"Fuck." He said aloud to no one in particular as he took the movable shower head from its rack and washed the evidence down the drain. He shut the water off and stepped out of the shower to begin drying off. He had chosen a dark blue plaid dress shirt over a simple white tee and dark blue jeans for today's occasion. He wanted to look good; Aelisha hadn't seen him in nearly a decade. As he was pulling his socks on a thought occurred to him. Why did she contact me anyway? He thought to himself. It's not like we were REALLY close. Whatever it didn't really matter. All that mattered is that he got to see an old friend. Something he hadn't had a chance to do in quite a while.

The last friend he'd spent any time with had ended in near fists over a decision he had made in their senior year. He burnt the bridge he and she had formed and apparently she was upset because they had never fucked. She had a boyfriend for gods sake, why would she even try. Oh right, because her boyfriend lost so much of his dick to attitude that he must've been about half an inch. Still; fucking whore. But calling her that to her face hadn't ended well; oh well. He'd stopped giving a fuck years before.

Over his time at university and graduate school he'd become a much different person. His cynicism had grown to epic proportions and he was a, self-proclaimed, misanthrope. All of that had served to secure him a place in 'Jerkdom' with most of his friends. But he still had them, which he couldn't quite figure out. But he was glad of them anyway.

But all of this still piled onto his reasons for not understanding why Aelisha had contacted him. Of course she would be ignorant to the person he'd become but he still did care about her. Of that he could be sure, if he didn't care about her why would her telling him of problems in her life have caused him to say yes to her invitation?

Of course these problems weren't to be discussed, she 'respected him too much' bloody women. But he had never been one to pry so he left it alone. He was just looking forward to spending some quality time with an old friend, maybe watch a hockey game or something. Good times ahead.

"Fuckety fuck fuck fuck." Eric said to himself in a sing-song voice. He had been driving around the same neighbourhood for over 15 minutes looking for Aelisha's house. The experience had, naturally, brought out the most vulgar side of him. "Shitty shit whore bitch cock fucker cunt." The last word was prolonged with a single sustained note. He finally resigned himself to defeat and pulled over and popped open the glove compartment to search for Aelisha's address. When he found it he looked at all the houses around him through squinted eyes. "127, 127 where the fu-, oh for shit's sake." He had pulled over right in front of number 127. "You sir are a first class genius I'll tell you what." He said to himself as he shut off the car to get out.

When he placed his hand on the door handle he paused for a moment. Why did he have butterflies? Why was he breathing faster than normal? He hadn't seen the woman in years so he must be over his little high school crush...right?

With those sombre thoughts still fresh in his mind he opened the door and got out of the vehicle. He surveyed Aelisha's house for a moment. It was a quaint, one-bedroom place, painted the standard pale yellow so common in suburbia these days. It had a large picture window with a willow tree out front and a simple concrete walkway. He smiled at the distinct...Aelishaness of it. It suited her perfectly, yes this must be the right place.

He looked a little bit longer then took a deep breath and started up the walkway. The walk to Aelisha's front door seemed like an eternity, he could not figure why he was so nervous. There was absolutely no reason for it. But there it was those butterflies and heart rate. He eventually arrived at her front door after what seemed hours and took several more deep breaths. After about half a minute of this he closed his eyes, swallowed hard and rang the doorbell.

The brief silence that hung around Eric felt like an eternity to him. He stood there on Aelisha's porch for only about 5 seconds but to him it easily could have been 4 hours. While he was standing there he thought viciously to himself: "Godammit man why are you so crazed right now? It'll be fine just calm down for chrissake."

Eric gave a start when a voice from inside the house called out: "It's open." He started off turning around to leave but after a quick internal chastisement he took his deepest breath yet and opened the door. Before he was two steps in all the breath was knocked out of him by what must have been a pink and brunette freight train.

"Oh fuck!" was all he could utter before he had to grab onto the door frame to keep from falling back onto the porch. A very familiar laughing was coming from somewhere around his chest and he felt oddly constricted. It wasn't till a few seconds later he realized what had happened.

Aelisha had her arms wrapped around him in the purest hug he'd has in quite a while. She had her cheek pressed tightly to his muscular chest and was repeating the words 'You came!' over and over. Eric took a few more seconds to gain his breath and stood up. Aelisha bounced back in a way that could only be described as 'flouncy' and Eric took her in.

She was standing before him at her full 5'2", long brown hair cascading past her shoulder blades in, what seemed like, endless waves. Her slightly oblong face was fixed in a 'take-your-breath-away-look-at-me' smile. Soft red lips covered a set of perfectly straight pearly white teeth. High cheek bones accentuated perfectly almond shaped deep green eyes.

Eric looked into that face; smiled slightly; then broke down into a hearty laugh and picked her up in a tight embrace and spun her around full circle. After setting her down she brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face and smiled knowingly at him. They both went to speak at the same time and simultaneously interrupted the other. They both blushed and urged the other with archaic Neanderthal like gestures.

"Oh my god Eric it is so good to see you!" Aelisha finally got out in her feminine but obviously mature voice. Eric smiled back warmly.

"You too Aelisha, god you haven't changed a bit." He said whilst leaning back and surveying her.

She was wearing a bright pink halter top and a pair of white short shorts. Her creamy skin was largely on display much to the agreement of Eric's libido. Her smooth, toned legs seemed to stretch on forever and end in a pair of actually nice feet. (This was a great complement because Eric did not like feet at all) Her arms were just as toned as her legs and Eric was quite taken with her hands as odd as that seems. And her tits... oh my mother fucking god was all Eric could think when he looked at those. A very round pair of what must have been 28 D tits sat on her chest, not a hint of droop about them just two mounds of perfectly designed happiness...as far as Eric knew anyhow. A generous amount of cleavage was presented by her top which served to stiffen Eric's already hardening cock. All in all, Aelisha was a very, very attractive young lady.

"Haha, well I don't know about that but you certainly have grown up." She stated while looking Eric up and down. He chuckled softly and flexed in a ridiculous fashion, eliciting a girlish giggle from Aelisha.

"Yeah well I cleaned up my act after I went away to school." Eric replied simply to her comment. "It really has paid off well, as you can see." He said gesturing to himself.

"Oh yes, firm and toned." She said with a soft giggle while squeezing his bicep, a twinge of...something shot through Eric's cock at this. She let go and turned to skip into the kitchen. Eric groaned internally watching her go, what an ass; he thought to himself. In her absence Eric decided to take in his surroundings.

He was in the entryway of an older style home, the walls all painted the typical 90's white. He kicked his shoes off and set them carefully to the side of the door and entered into the house proper. To his left were several couches all facing a wood (or faux-wood) entertainment centre which, Eric assumed, contained a T.V. To his right was a set of wood panel slide doors that opened up into a large coat closet. Straight to the left of the closet a stair case ascended into the unknown.

Eric turned toward where Aelisha had gone and took in the white linoleum floors of the kitchen and dining room. He walked in and turned to see Aelisha stretching up to something on a high shelf and almost had to steady himself on the table to keep from collapsing. Pull yourself together man, no matter how ridiculously fucking sexy she looks stretching up like that.

He took the liberty of seating himself at the dining table and waited patiently for Aelisha to finish whatever it was she was doing.

"Sorry to make you wait Eric." Aelisha said with a hint of remorse and a peek over her shoulder. "I guess I was a little less than motivated to get up this morning." This statement was punctuated by a laugh that Eric couldn't help but sigh at. Aelisha came over with two drinks and sat down at the kitchen table and propped her head up with an open hand cupping her jawbone and an elbow planted on the table. She smiled sweetly and Eric quickly took note of how cute she looked like that.

They sat in silence for a few moments; just sipping their drinks. Eric didn't know what was in it, but whatever it was it was very good. "So?" Aelisha said matter-of-factly, looking at Eric questioningly.

"So?" he said back, a slight smile creeping onto his lips. Aelisha tisked and sat back abruptly, again Eric's eyes were drawn to her chest as her tits bounced. A distinct tingling set into his crotch.

"You know, I'm not sure I remember you being this frustrating." Aelisha said, taking a sip of her drink immediately after. Erich chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well people change amico." Eric said still holding his smile. "Sorry to burst your bubble." He laughed out right at the look on her face.

"Well maybe you can try being less exasperating just for today?" She said leaning forward on her elbows. Eric sucked in a little through his teeth at the swell of her tits at this action. Her pale cleavage was on perfect display and he, almost forcefully, turned his eyes away.

"That may be workable, just for you." Eric replied, smiling as he took another sip of his drink. "What is in this Aelisha? It's bloody amazing." Eric asked while holding his glass up to the light.

"Oh a whole clusterfuck of different things." She said absentmindedly and took a sip. "But as to specifics, well you will never know." She smiled with a bit of challenge in her eyes. Eric chuckled softly and took another sip.

"So, what is happening in your life Aelisha?" Eric asked, also leaning forward. He was very conscious of the small distance between them now.

"Oh my life is depressingly typical." She replied and leant back; Eric sighed inwardly at this. "You know I had all these grand plans: travel, family, finances. It's all been a bit of a letdown honestly." She shook her head and looked out the window; took a sip of her drink then turned back to him and shrugged. "I guess it's not completely surprising, my plans were quite extravagant."

"Well it's never too late to get started you know." Eric said and leant back and rested an arm of the back of his chair. "I think you can still do all that stuff."

"Well that's nice of you but I really do think it's too late." Again she shook her head.

I'll take you. Eric thought to himself while swirling his drink without thinking. I'll take you where ever you want to go. He shook his head and set his drink down on the table then leaned toward Aelisha.

"I think you should drop the self pity dear, it doesn't suit you." Aelisha started at the relative harshness of his comment and sank back a little at the intense look in his eyes. "I used to think like you do, but then I pulled my head out of my ass and tried to do something about it. And guess what? It worked." He held her gaze for a few moments longer, when she looked down at her drink he had to repress a whimper, she had the most beautiful eyes.

"I know you're right Eric bu-"

"Good, all you need to know is I'm right. The rest will take care of itself." He had exchanged his intense gaze for a smile now and she reluctantly smiled back. "So relative to travel where do you want to go?" Eric asked, sipping his drink again.

"Oh everywhere!" She said excitedly, perking up in her chair, again Eric noted to bounce to her breasts. "I mean what young girl doesn't want to go to Paris? That's just necessary." Eric chuckled at this but she just plowed on. "And I want to see the Great Wall of China, and the moors of Scotland, and the African Savanna, and...oh god just everything!" She was jumping up and down in her chair now, looking slightly crazed.

"Damn, you do want to see it all." Eric laughed. "It Italy on that list?"

"Oh of course!" She said, very excited now. "Tuscany, Rome, all of it!"

"Ahh, Tuscany. Very nice place." Eric sipped his drink and smiled over the rim at her blank stare and gaping mouth.

"What!" She said, incredulous. "Have you been there!?" She was sitting forward now, very attentive. Eric chuckled to himself.

"Yes, I've been to Italy." Eric winced as Aelisha squealed and slapped his arm across the table. This action gave Eric a quick but very nice view down her shirt.

"I hate you!" She cried and slumped back in her chair looking dejected.

"Now that's a little harsh." Eric said condescendingly, feigning offense.

"Oh shut up you know what I mean." She replied stiffly.

"I might." Eric said smiling now and looking at her over the rim of his glass again. She looked back at him, holding her dejected frown, Eric kept on smiling at her. Her lips began to twitch a little until she too was smiling at him. They both started laughing and that was the only sound in the house for a few moments.