Again

Story Info
Two lovers reunite.
2.9k words
4.45
12.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was waiting in the Hotel room anticipating his arrival. She had the evening completely planned. She kept looking over the room making sure she had not forgot anything....everything had to be perfect, it seems like an eternity since they had been together. She could still think back to their first meeting, the first time he kissed her and the way it had made her melt. How she knew at that moment she would willingly make love to this man, he stirred something in her at that moment, something she had not felt in a very long time.

She had made reservations at the most luxurious hotel in the city. Nothing was too good for this reunion. She had been preparing for this for weeks shopping for just the right lingerie, and all the accessories she needed to set the evening off. She had decided on the white lace merry widow... with matching lace thong and white lace top stockings ....white high heels and a sheer white satin and lace robe to go over....just long enough to make sure the apparel underneath was not revealed.

Candles burning everywhere in the room, including the bathroom, in every size and shape but, all white and gardenia scented. Everything seemed just perfect...she could relax now and just await his arrival. She opened the windows to let in the cool night air.....sitting on the bed closing her eyes just taking in the soothing sounds of the city....her back is to the door as she hears his key enter and then the door opens.

He enters the room seeing her back to him, she doesn't move.... he eases on to the bed and moves toward her wrapping himself around her resting his chin on her shoulder his face next to hers. Just feeling the soft touch of his skin next to hers the way he rubs his face up against her, she is already getting anxious because of familiar feeling of having him close, the feel of him, his scent, her body tingles at his touch just like it did with their first kiss.

He lets his hands slide down just brushing her nipples as he wraps his arms even tighter around her waist. She turns to see him.... he can see the desire in her eyes, he remembers it so well. She reaches up and runs her fingers through his hair as she kisses him first softly, just wanting to take him in, to have at first and then the kiss grows more intense, feeling each other's desire. She can feel the heat of his hands through the silk robe as they find her breasts, her nipples stiffen in response to his touch, he gently and kisses her neck sending a warmth through her. She feels his desire growing, as his breathing grows deeper.

The candle light is dancing around them, making this moment seem all too perfect. She slowly turns, and pushes him down on his back devouring him with hot wet yet tender, passionate kisses, her hands dancing across his chest and stomach until she finds him, hard...and holds him. She positions herself above him rubbing herself against his hardness, .... he can feel how wet she is already, feeling it right through her panties as she rubs herself against him slowly and deliberately. Her soft passionate kisses move down his neck slowly taking in the familiar taste of his body...the memories of past love making rushing through her. She can hardly contain herself, but she must she wants to make this last.

She wants to please him like she never has before. She moves with her kisses downward finding his nipples, encircling them with her tongue and tenderly nibbling. She slides her way down his body rubbing her face against him, kissing, licking and gently biting as she goes.... she can feel his stomach contract to her teasing touch, at the same time she was feeling his passion growing. As she reaches her destination he can feel her warm breath upon him, her mouth gently brushing past to tease him with her tongue.... she slides her tongue gently down his shaft, taking his balls gently in her mouth, massaging them with her tongue as she runs her mouth up and down him.

Her mouth finds it's way back up his shaft massaging with her lips and her tongue as she goes quickening her pace, and then finally taking him in her mouth, he lets out a moan. Holding him in her mouth not moving she can feel the desire burning within him, feel him pulsing. Closing her lips tightly around him, he can feel her tongue pressing against his shaft as she slides her mouth up and down. His breathing growing heavier as she draws her lips along the length of him, teasing beneath his balls with one hand and the other gently squeezing the base of him following every stroke of her mouth. He is so close, he pulls back wanting to prolong this sensation wanting to make it last. She slowly releases him, her kisses working their way back up his stomach...his chest, his shoulder...soft, warm kisses she teasingly runs her teeth against him as she goes until is right above him again rubbing herself against his hardness, he can feel how wet she is, knowing she is holding him on the edge turns her on beyond belief. He reaches his hands up dropping her robe off of her shoulders, sliding it off of her, tossing it to the side looking into her eyes seeing the passion there.

He pulls her up and takes a nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling as she continues to rub her wetness up and down against him. He wants in so badly, the teasing is driving him wild. She takes her hand and moves her panties to the side.... he looks down to see her rubbing herself as she is moving up and down on him, his desire builds as he see her touching herself. He feels her warm familiar wetness as she slides him inside of her...he moans at the feeling of her being wrapped around him. She is sliding herself up and down, loving the feeling of his hardness inside of her, taking him all the way in and letting him slide almost out, in slow steady rhythm.

She moves up and down slowly at first then increasing the tempo, feeling him thrust inside of her so deeply as his hips move to match the motion of hers. He can see her growing crimson, her skin flushing, that look in her eyes... he hears her moan as she tightens around him, feeling the spasms as she cums, feeling her body shiver as she as she releases herself...feeling her wetness dripping down him as she continues to ride him with more passion, she wants to feel his explosion inside of her, she needs to. Wanting to feel the rush of his cum inside of her, she is continues riding him, relentlessly.

She can feel him tensing, she can tell he is on the edge as she reaches her hand behind her and a grabs his balls gently squeezing and pulling, she feels him release himself to her as he cries out with pleasure, feeling his warm passion filling her as he cums...the feeling she has longed for.... the feeling she has ached for so intensely since they have been apart. She lies down on top of him.... kissing him, holding him, loving him while they rest before the passionate love making begins again...

Feeling his soft kisses on the back of her neck she slowly awakens...the scent of gardenias filling the air feeling his breath against her ear...she hears the water running in the other room. His kisses now traveling down her back, she feels his finger tips running lightly over her body...down her side, over her butt, teasingly between her thighs...mmmmm what a wake up. He rises and takes her hand.... leading her towards the sound of the running water. Candles' burning is the only light in the room; it's not yet light out. He helps her to step into the tub, the water rich with bath oil.... knowing now where the scent was coming from...she sits in the tub, thinking he is going to join her but, he sits on the edge and takes some bath gel and begins to wash her back...slowly seductively, his hands travel to her shoulders massaging her shoulders, her neck...then down to her breasts, gently bathing and massaging her nipples... he travels down her stomach, to her thighs, bathing every inch of her with the utmost attention...she is loving every minute of his attention to her body, she feels as if she is melting to every touch of his hands, she feels herself becoming so aroused... he begins to rinse her off....he lets the water begin to drain from the tub as he continues rinsing her...

she is wondering what he is up to...she assumed he was going to join her in the bath...he turns the water back on just slightly running ...testing the temperature making sure it is just right.....he slides her down, placing a mound of towels behind her he leans her back his hands on her knees holding her thighs apart...letting the water run over her most sensitive parts...the sensation of the water running over her is amazing...he can see how this is affecting her as her hands begin to travel across her body massaging and teasing her own nipples... he gets in the bath behind her, he slowly slides his hands down her thighs... teasingly exploring her sensitive folds of flesh as the water continues to dance over her he parts her lips and enters her with his finger...slowly sliding in and out of her....the sensation is driving her wild....

he sees that familiar look on her face as she grows close... his finger feeling the contractions begin as she moans with pleasure, cumming with such intensity...her body shaking with pleasure.... he rises from behind her and goes to the edge of the tub and kneels over her...he places some bath gel in his hand...taking his already erect cock in his hand he begins to stroke himself right above her face...

watching him do this gets her so hot, her hands continue traveling up and down her body, teasing and twisting her nipples, never taking her eyes off of him as he continues pleasing himself... watching as his head swells and he grows harder and harder with each stroke. Her hands slide up his thighs to his balls taking them in her hand gently massaging him, massaging his balls with one hand the other running over his ass teasingly...his strokes begin to get faster as she hears his breathing grow more intense, she continues massaging and teasing the sensitive areas surrounding his cock then slowing, not wanting him to cum yet...wanting to make the tension build, the thought of his juices splashing all over her face, mmmmmmm...

she feels his balls begin to tighten as his strokes grow increasingly faster and more determined, she stops her attentions and gently removes his hands from himself and rises up out of the tub, still dripping wet she leads him back to the bed and signals for him sit on the edge, lovingly kissing his thighs her hands exploring his body as she teasingly nibbles on the inside of his thigh, he runs his fingers through her hair, dying in anticipation, watching her every move is making him wild with desire. She runs her tongue along his thighs, kissing and nibbling as she travels lovingly upwards. Her mouth wetly finding it's way to it's destination, lightly teasing his balls with her mouth, he feels her warm breath upon him.

She continues running her nails over his thighs, sending a shiver through him, he softly moans as she runs her tongue up his shaft teasingly taking his head in her mouth sucking lightly and letting him slide out as she runs her mouth up and down his shaft again lightly sucking and teasing with her tongue as she goes, she quickens her pace feeling him grow very hard under her lips, her hands work their magic along with her mouth, massaging and stroking as she goes. She takes him all the way into her mouth sucking on his tip, running her tongue over it on every up stroke, she can feel him pulsating each time she did. She loves the taste of him, his precum dripping into her mouth. All she wants was to please him to feel him explode in ecstasy in her mouth.

Working with more fervor, she takes him into her mouth, swallowing him whole, working her hands up and down with every stroke of her mouth feeling him tighten, knowing he was ready to burst she continues working her magic increasing her pace, his slight moans signaling her.... she sees the cum begin to spill from him as his moans grow louder...feeling his hot cum splashing in her mouth as he convulses with pleasure, she continues sucking and stroking...her other hand squeezing him and massaging his balls as if to make sure she squeezes out every last drop as she swallows him up, loving the taste of him.... she is beyond excited, nothing turns her on more than knowing she has pleased him.....

As is with her, pleasing her was always his pleasure, he enjoyed nothing more than knowing he could drive her over the edge, holding her, feeling her tremble after he made her reach the heights of passion was something completely inexplicable.

Her body still damp from the bath, he lifted her off her knees and lay her down on the bed, kissing her passionately, she caught her breath as she felt his body press against her, her heart jumped a little as a soft tongue played over her lips. An almost electric shock went through her body as his soft tongue slid between her lips and probed her mouth. She let her own tongue dance and slide over his. His hand went to her neck while running his fingers behind her ears as they kissed sending a chill thru her, his skillful fingers continue dancing over the rest of her body...her desire becoming evident, that all too familiar look in her eyes signaling the extent of the passion she feels for him.

His hand came to her breast and stroked and fondled it. She felt her nipple swell and become erect. As they kissed the hand moved from one breast to the other magically cupping, squeezing the flesh. She could feel her breasts swell, becoming even more sensitive to his touch. His lips sucked at her nipple, pulling it, teeth nipped delightfully, raking her nipple. All time was lost now, only his lips, tongue, hands, teeth at her breasts, moving from one to the other, as this man so gently loved her body. She stroked his body, ran her fingers through his hair, ran her hands over his hands over his back. As his lips sucked, his hands were not idle; they stroked and fondled her breasts. She squirmed as his lips moved to lick the undersides of her breasts, moving outward and down her side, licking and kissing the extremely sensitive skin there.

His lips and tongue licking downward teasingly. It excites her tremendously. She watches fascinated as he runs his tongue over her soft stomach, he slides his tongue into her navel and toys with her belly ring. His hands still moving over her flesh sensuously caressing her skin and making her whole body tingle with excitement. She aching to be touched; as she watches his head move downward. She closes her eyes and just feels the sensual kisses and caresses on her body. His lips and hands are making her so excited she can hardly stand it. She cups her breasts and squeezed them, fondling them, pulled at her nipples. She moans as his hands stroke over her body working their way lower. She shivers as his fingers play over her mound, and then his lips kiss the soft skin there. She unconsciously thrust her hips upward toward his mouth wanting...

He licks her, moves around the slit of her pussy downward to kiss and lick the soft flesh on either side of her slit teasingly. She felt as if she was going to explode immediately, his lips kissed downward to the sensitive smooth flesh of her inner thighs. She sighs as she feels his fingers slide fleetingly along her slit. She moans aloud wanting him to continue his assault. Lightly biting her soft flesh. His tongue swirls over her flesh moving closer to her center. She holds her breath waiting...

He hears her indrawn breath, feels the tension in her body. He moves down just a little, extends his tongue then licks slowly up along the slit. She bites her lower lip as she felt his tongue slowly move along her pussy lips. His knowing tongue slides up and down then slips inward. He moans softly as he tastes her. His tongue slides to the bottom and probes inward deeply. The sensation shoots upward and through her every nerve ending. His lips and tongue play in and over her pulsing pussy, sucking and drinking the juices that flow from her. He senses she is on the edge, doubling his efforts... wanting to feel her cum, wanting to feel her body shake explosively with passion. He eases his tongue into her opening gently and slips it in and out. He hears her breath quickening as she writhes beneath his touch her orgasm taking over her body... he is enjoying this almost as much as her.