Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers

He wiped a tear off her cheek and stroked her hair.

"You feel humiliated and used, but admit it. You loved being taken."

Ethan let go of her and went back to his cigarette. He took one last drag and crushed it out. He waited for her to say more, but she just stared at the floor.

"So, now it's your choice, and it's the only one you'll get from me tonight. Was I wrong? Say the word and I'll walk out right now."

April couldn't think straight. She knew that she should tell him to get the hell out and never come back, but part of her knew he was right. What he had done was evil and arrogant but it was also the most exciting thing she had ever experienced. She couldn't let him stay, but she also found herself unable to tell him to leave. She froze, still staring at the floor, unable to speak.

She had submitted completely and now couldn't find the strength to break free of his will. The moment seemed to last forever. She was absolutely humiliated at her own weakness. The frustration and anger within her were at war with her longing and desire. It was all too much to bear and she broke down in tears, crying like a little girl.

Later, she could not guess how long he waited, but when he finally spoke, she knew the decision had been made.

"Don't be so hard on yourself April. Evolution has hard wired a desire for the Alpha into the female mind. It's a natural desire, one that enabled your gender to make sure that they and their children were protected in a time when they would have been at the mercy of their environment. They gave themselves over to the pleasure of their mates to ensure that their men would return at night, bring them food when they could not gather enough for themselves and protect them from the dangers in their lives." He came up to her and caressed her face.

"Society has tried to ignore all of this. It has empowered women and castrated men. Most people, it seems, have been able to overcome their primal urges, most but not all. People like you and I, we still feel the ancient passions. You should not be ashamed of it."

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom. As he laid her on the bed she considered his words. She didn't know if he was right or not, but it did give her something to hold onto to. It was a reason for her to have the feelings she had. It wasn't weakness, it was just who she was. He wanted her and she needed to be wanted by him.

Ethan removed his pants and April saw that his desire for her had returned. He motioned her to him and, understanding, she knelt at his feet. His manhood was rampant again as she took him into her hands.

"I don't have to warn you about biting me do I?"

April shook her head. She didn't want to contemplate what he might do if she turned against him now. She was very nervous, she had sucked cock before but she wasn't very good at it and she had never consented to letting any man cum in her mouth, but she knew that if he wanted her to swallow his seed, she would do it without question.

April leaned forward and took him into her mouth and tasted the tangy, musky flavor of both of their residues on him. She ran her tongue around the head and took him a bit deeper. After a few moments, she decided that the taste was not all that bad and she began sucking him into her mouth as far as she could take him. Ethan was pleased at her willingness. He watched as her head moved back and forth over his shaft. It was a beautiful sight. He could see her large nipples hardening through the shirt he had given her and he reached down to cup her left breast in his hand, kneading the tender flesh under the fabric. When he gently squeezed her nipple she moaned quietly over his cock and sucked him even harder.

They both continued this way for a while, until April slid him from between her moist lips, her tiny hands still keeping a wonderful rhythm on his shaft.

"That feels really good. Let me take this top off. I want to feel your hands on me."

He nodded his head and she pulled the shirt off, exposing her full breasts to him. Ethan hadn't yet paid much attention to April's breasts, but now he could see that they were firm and perfectly proportioned to her slender frame. He lifted her onto the bed and settled himself over her. He began kissing her neck and shoulders. Her skin tasted sweet and her perfumed body smelled incredible.

April writhed under him as he kissed and nibbled his way down to her breasts. He sucked each nipple and rolled them between his lips, savoring the feel of them. His hands caressed her flanks as he continued his oral ministrations. Slowly, he kissed and licked his way down her belly until his head was between her thighs. April's heart was pounding with excitement when his lips found her tender folds.

The boys who had gone down on her before had always seemed clumsy, not really knowing what to do or where to touch her and they would almost always go for her clit before she was ready. The sensations that caused would always be too intense, making it very difficult for her to reach orgasm. It had left her frustrated and feeling inadequate.

Ethan was different. He went slowly, kissing and licking all around her pussy without actually touching it, teasing her in the most delicious ways. When his tongue finally did slide up and in, he went very lightly, adding the moisture of his saliva to her natural secretions. He pulled gently with his lips and sucked her folds between them, his tongue flicking and fluttering over her supple flesh again and again until, like a flower in the sun, she opened before him.

By now April was truly ready. She could feel her orgasm building at his touch and she rolled her hips desperately, trying to get his tongue onto her clit. Just then, he placed his hand flat on her pelvis and applied light pressure. His flicking tongue found her clit and began dancing lightly, quickly over it. His touch was incredibly light and very persistent. April's muscles tensed and a low, deep moan escaped her lips as the orgasm she had felt approaching suddenly exploded inside her body. Ethan had been waiting for this exact moment. He took her inflamed clit between his lips, squeezing and sucking it gently as she bucked under him until, finally, she could take no more.

When she had recovered, April tried to pull him up into the saddle of her thighs. Her pussy yearned for penetration and she wanted to look into his eyes as he came inside her. When he instead lay down next to her she whined in disappointment. Every time she thought she knew what he would do next, he managed to surprise her.

This time was no different. He turned her onto her side and pulled her ass against his hips, spooning her. Understanding what he wanted, April lifted her upper leg and he slid his entire length into her.

"Oh yes...you feel so fucking good inside me"

As he began the long, deliberate strokes into her she laid her head on his arm. From here he was able to squeeze and fondle her sensitized breast as he continued to fuck her. April turned her head and her lips found his in a deep, lustful kiss. His breath smelled of her fluids and she could taste herself on them. His lips feasted gloriously on hers and their tongues met and danced against each other.

April had already had two major orgasms and doubted that she would be able to cum again, but the incredible intimacy she felt was, in its own way, more powerful than any orgasm could ever be. Her body was alive with sensations, his gentle kisses, the wonderful caresses on her breasts, and the fulfilling thickness of his hard cock moving inside her. She was more than content to lie in his arms and let him have her as long as he needed to reach his own point of no return.

When he placed a pillow against her hips and rolled her onto it, she thought that he was going to take her from behind, as he had done earlier. But he didn't mount her right away. He started to caress her back and down over her ass.

"I'm so proud of you April, You've shown me that you are capable of letting go, of being in touch with yourself in ways most women never achieve."

He was whispering quietly, as if he were afraid he might break the spell he had woven. All the while he was caressing her with the lightest of touches. April began to relax completely. All of the fear was gone. All that was left was the warm afterglow of her sexual release.

"There is only one thing left for me to show you tonight."

His fingers had drifted to her anus and he began softly tickling her there. He licked his finger and slowly prodded her, not pushing so hard as to intrude, but enough that she had no doubt as to what he wanted.

"Oh Ethan, please, I've never done...I don't think I can do that."

He shushed her gently.

"Of course you can. You just have to relax, and trust me."

He got off the bed and removed a small bottle from his pants pocket. Climbing back on the bed behind her he dribbled some of the thick lubricant between her shapely buns and rubbed it into her skin. It tingled at first and then she felt it warming her nervous bottom. He climbed over her and let his penis fall into the cleft of her ass.

"I won't lie to you, this is going to hurt at first, but trust me, you're going to absolutely love it."

He began sliding himself up and down, coating himself with the lube he had applied to her. He kissed her neck and nuzzled against her.

"I won't rush this. I'll know when you're ready. Just concentrate on how this feels. Embrace it. You're entering into a whole new world of pleasure.

The effect of his words, the pleasant feeling of warmth, the hardness of him sliding against her ass, all of these things slowly took hold of her. She focused on the moment, trying not to think of what was coming. Soon, she became so lost in it that when he shifted his weight and pressed against her virgin hole, it almost caught her by surprise. She felt him add another dribble at the unopened entry and then he began to push.

For a moment nothing happened, and then she felt him start to force himself past her barrier. She felt the burning sting as her muscles gave way to the intruder and she cried out.

"Aww God that's too big..."

He stopped instantly. He didn't pull back, but simply rested, applying only the slightest of pressure.

"It's okay April, you don't have to take it all at once. In a moment you'll loosen up and the pain will fade."

She wanted to believe him and concentrated on calming herself. Within seconds she found that the pain had faded and she relaxed back into the sheets.

"There, you see. You can do it."

With that he pressed forward again and suddenly she felt him pass beyond the doorway and move deeply inside her

"Ohh wow you feel so damn huge in there! Please go slow...go slow"

Ethan did go slowly, working himself deeper and deeper with short thrusts, pulling back slightly when the resistance increased, and then continuing forward once she had calmed herself again. When he leaned forward and whispered that he was all the way in April was actually surprised.

The pain had gone and she felt a sensation of fullness unlike anything she had ever felt before. She swayed her hips subconsciously and discovered that the slight change in angle caused very pleasurable feelings. She pushed back and ground herself against him, savoring the feeling of his penetration.

Ethan allowed her time to adjust to him. He wanted her to be able to fully enjoy the experience of anal sex, but she was so sexy, and her glorious ass was so tight, that it was beginning to challenge even his own remarkable control. He pulled back and began reaming her with long, powerful strokes. Every time he thrust in, she moaned from the pleasurable pain he knew she felt.

She turned to look back and he saw that her face had turned red from the intensity of it all. The sight was intoxicating. He lay down fully on her back and hammered her as hard and deep as he could, biting her neck as he felt the end approach.

April winced at the bite, at the stinging in her ass as he buried himself balls deep inside her, and at his strength as he held her tightly to him. But even with the pain, there was an immense pleasure and a sense of satisfaction radiating through her. It wasn't just the physical pleasure, although it did feel incredibly good. It was the opportunity to finally let go and find fulfillment in the art of sex. She had given her mind and body over to him and he had taken her on an incredible journey to ecstasy.

When she felt him stiffen and heard his low animalistic growl, she squeezed him as tightly as her exhausted body could, sending him over the edge. She thought she could feel the warmth and added moisture as he painted her tunnel with his hot cum. When he rolled off, she felt his softening shaft pull out of her and was surprised at how good even that simple act felt.

Much had happened in a very short time. Too much for her to really understand it all, or the effect that it would have on her. She only knew that she felt liberated.

Perhaps he believed that she had a need to be dominated, but what she felt was a sense of empowerment. Her body was hers, and from this day forward, she would use it as she wished.

She curled up in her bed and watched him dress.

"Am I going to see you again?"

April wasn't sure which answer would frighten her more.

"I'm not you boyfriend. I won't be taking you to the movies or meeting your family. But if you want it, really want it; I'll come to you again, but on my terms, at a time of my choosing."

April mulled over the idea, if she asked him to, she clearly would be inviting another assault and she couldn't be sure how it would happen or what he might do to her. She only knew that she wasn't ready to give him up. The waiting would be nerve wracking and but it made her feel alive. She smiled inwardly.

"Check the top dresser drawer, left side."

He opened the drawer and found a set of spare keys. He looked back at her and saw the excitement in her eyes.

April gave him a naughty smile, "I hate coming home to an empty apartment."

MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers
12