Against My Will Ch. 01

Story Info
Security guard is snatched and becomes a slave.
6.2k words
3.8
36.1k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

*****

I was on my way home from work as a security guard five months ago when I was surrounded by three huge men. They all were around 6' 5" and 300 lbs. That's somewhat bigger than I am at 6' even and 190lbs. I tried my best to fight them off but one of them had a rag soaked with something over my face quickly and I was out like a light. When I came to I was in a cell naked and tied to a bed.

Day 1.

They let me fall asleep there and wake me in the morning. I didn't know what the hell was going on but two of those big sons of bitches came in and untied me from the bed. They warned me to behave but I'm pretty stubborn. They gave me some cereal and juice for breakfast. I ate it because I was starving. When I'm on the three to eleven shift, I always eat when I get home so I didn't get my supper last night.

I sat down on the bed after I ate and waited. Within a half hour, this gorgeous woman walks into the cell block. I watch her walk slowly down the aisle. She is a blonde with one hell of a figure. Those breasts have got to be about 40DD. She has a very slim waist and a nice ass. She's wearing a very tight corset which pushes her tits up and out of the top of it. Those long legs lead down to the highest heels I've ever seen. I'd love to fuck her but realize I doubt I'll get the chance.

She stops in front of my cell and says "Stand up and move to the middle of the cell." I decide to do what she ordered. I can be somewhat stubborn sometimes but now isn't the time. I stand up and slowly walk to the center of the cell.

"You are my property now. Your body no longer belongs to you, it's mine. You are here to become one of my slaves. I have a large stable of slaves. You will eventually do everything that I command or you will be very sorry. Slaves who behave and obey my commands will be treated well. Should you decide you are going to be an asshole and do what you want, you will be beaten, bruised, cut, whipped, and generally made to hate your life. My slaves are all happy once they realize they belong to me and live their lives to make me happy. Your first training session will begin this morning. Your first few weeks of training will be very painful. I'm a sadist and I really enjoy giving people pain. I can have an orgasm by hurting you so I can't wait to make you hurt like hell. I'm very horny so today you are going to be hurting when I'm finished with you. Do what you are told, suffer through the pain and you will graduate to full slave status."

She turned and walked out of the cell block. What the hell have I gotten into?

There is a toilet bowl and sink in my cell so I relieve myself and wash up. I sit down on the bed and wait. I hate being naked but have no real choice in the matter. It's cold in this damn cell. The longer I sit there, the more pissed off I am getting. Finally two of the apes come and open my cage. They walk over, drag me up and out of my new home, if you can call it that. There is no resisting these two goons.

I end up in a room that looks like something out of a Frankenstein movie. All kinds of strange equipment that I have no clue as to the use are all over this room. They drag me over to a large "X" on the wall and tie me to it. One of them laughs in my face and then slaps me hard on my left cheek. "You're going to have lots of fun today. Mistress is going to get off beating you up. I wish I could stay and watch." Oh, swell.

I was left like that for quite a long time. Finally, the Mistress enters the room. She's naked and I'm getting a hard-on. She walks over to me, grabs my balls and squeezes hard. I grimace but don't make any other sounds. She smiles. "Very good, slave. I'm going to test your pain threshold today. You will scream before I'm done." She smacks my now hard cock.

She walks away and over to a board on the far wall that I hadn't noticed before. Shit, there are a lot of whips and things on that board. She grabs something and walks over to me. She lays the whip she grabbed on the floor, grabs and squeezes my balls again and then hits me in the stomach really hard. This knocks the air out of me because I was not expecting it. While I'm trying to catch my breath, she punches me hard in my balls. Shit that hurts. My eyes are watering or maybe I'm crying. She puts a cage on my cock and balls then locks it on. "That's a large cage. I like your package. That doesn't mean I won't hurt it." It's basically holding my cock and balls and it's really tight around the area where my body ends and genitals begin. She then lifts what looks to be a bowling ball except it has a chain attached. She connects the ball to the cage and slowly lets it dangle. It feels like it's going to pull my cock and balls right off. She's got me breathing hard now, trying not to pass out from the pain.

She grabs the whip, stands back and begins to hit me on my chest and stomach. It's not too bad except the whip appears to be cutting me. I look down and my chest is bleeding. I can handle that but that heavy ball trying to pull my manhood off is something I want to get rid of soon. After hitting me numerous times, she stops and walks back over to me. I'm watching her. She begins to backhand me across my face, hitting both my left and right side of my face. That really hurts especially since it's causing the heavy ball to swing. Soon she stops the facial hits. Lifts the ball off of my cock cage and then removes the cock cage. I breathe a sigh of relief. She rings a bell and the two goons come back. "Turn him."

They turn me so my ass is pointing out and then leave the room. She walks behind me and suddenly there's a sharp pain in my balls. I yell. I almost pass out from the pain. She must have kicked me hard right between my legs. Holy fuck, that hurts!! She laughs and begins to kick me numerous times. I yell on each kick. Damn that hurts so bad. If she doesn't stop soon I'm going to pass out. She finally stops, walks over to me and pulls my butt cheeks apart. She pokes a finger into my asshole. "Ever had anything in here?"

"No, Mistress." She starts to laugh again. Shit!! What is she going to shove in there.

She's back over at the wall with all the evil looking whips and things. She walks back over to me and begins to shove what feels like a cold gel up my ass with two fingers. It's just a little uncomfortable. When she's done, she walks up next to me and shows me this really big looking black thing. I have no idea what it is but I don't think I'm going to like it. She starts to laugh again.

Soon she's pushing it into my ass. Shit, that's big and it really hurts. When she's done it feels like I've been constipated for weeks. I start to cramp up something fierce. She's laughing again. She holds up the biggest dildo I have ever seen. It looks to be at least ten inches long and maybe two inches across. "I'm preparing you. The next session, I'm going to fuck you in the ass with this."

I say "No, please Mistress." She laughs really loud. Holy fuck, I'm in trouble. She's back over at the at the whips and things. She walks back and the next thing I know, there's a stinging pain across my back. She begins to whip me hard. I'm handling it well since I'm more worried about what is in my ass. She finally stops and walks back over to the implements. Soon she's back with something else.

"Slave, I'm dissatisfied with you. Most of my slaves are screaming by now. I'm going to try the cane. This usually will do it. I'm really horny now and I need to get you screaming or I'm not going to get off.

I've heard about caning. They do it in the Middle East and Orient as punishment. People have died from it. I'm hanging there waiting and suddenly the worst pain I've ever felt slices across the top of my ass cheeks. I scream and another hit lands on my left cheek. I scream again. She starts to hit me fast and I'm screaming like I've never screamed before. I don't know how many hits I took before I passed out.

I wake up and my ass is on fire. I'm breathing hard. Suddenly, my balls are hurting again. She is squeezing the hell out of them. I start to scream again and finally she lets go. I feel the heat of her body against mine. She's still naked and it feels so good to have that hot body pushing into me. She reaches around and suddenly my nipples are on fire. I scream again and again as she is twisting them. A loud moan comes out of her mouth and she finally let's my poor nipples go. Fuck I hurt all over.

She's breathing hard and still leaning into me. She reaches around and grabs my cock which is only half hard now. She starts to jack me off. As I'm getting close to cumming, she suddenly stops and laughs in my left ear. Fuck me!!

She grabs the thing in my ass and twists it. She starts to pull it out and then slams it back in. Wow! She likes to give someone pain. She rings the bell again and two goons come back in. "Take him down and put him back in the cell. Tie his hands behind his back." She looks me in the face and says "You are not allowed to pleasure yourself. Your orgasms now belong to me. There are cameras in your cell. If the guards see you pleasuring yourself in any way, I'm going to beat you to death." I'm so fucked and not in a good way.

In my cell, I'm tied to the bed. I can't even turn over and rub myself on the bed. My back is screaming. I should be on my stomach. I don't sleep much because of the pain.

The next day goes by quietly. The goons come in and untie me from the bed so I can eat, piss and shit. The rest of the time, I'm tied to the bed. I'm given three meals which aren't bad. Nobody comes to get me except the goons come in every four hours, untie me and let me use the toilet which is hard to do because they are watching me.

Day 3.

The third day is very much like my first full day. I'm taken into the dungeon, for lack of a better word, and Mistress comes in and beats the hell out of me until she has an orgasm. The only difference is after she's cum, she has the goons turn me back around on the cross; once they leave the room, she starts to dance and rub up against me. I'm soon hard as a rock. She kneels down and takes me into her mouth. She's looking me in the eyes as she's sucking me. Wow! That feels so good but I know she's not going to let me cum.

I'm right. Just as I'm ready to blow my load, she stops and stands up. She starts to laugh. "Are your balls hurting yet, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please don't leave me like this."

She laughs again and says, "I'll do what I like and I want to keep you super-horny."

"Mistress, just being around you is keeping me super-horny. You don't have to give me blue balls too."

"No, but I want to. Oh, I almost forgot. Time to take your anal virginity." I cringe as she rings the bell again and the two goons come in.

"Take him down and put him over the spanking bench. Tie him there." One of the guards is chuckling. "Slave Joe, would you like to take his punishment for him?"

He says, "Oh, no Mistress. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

She says "Get out of my sight. I'm really sick of your shit. Slave Eric, get another guard to stand with you. Slave Joe is to be put into a cell for tonight. I may decide to fuck his ass in the morning."

Slave Eric says "Yes, Mistress."

She walks over to me and roughly pulls the butt plug out of my ass. I yell and then sigh loudly. She relubes me. That plug has been in my ass most of the past two days and only removed when I had to shit.

She walks over to the implement board and soon returns. She taps my ass with the big dildo and says, "Time slave. If you can cum while I'm doing this, you may. This big cock will be rubbing on your prostate so enjoy. If you can." She laughs loudly again and begins to shove that damn big fake cock into my ass. Fuck that hurts. The big plug didn't really prepare me all that much.

She fucks me hard and she is driving in my ass all the way. I start to cry because of the pain and eventually start to scream as she picks up speed. Soon she starts to moan. This is some sick bitch. She fucks me for a long time and believe it or not, I start to cum. It's a really hard cum for me. It feels like I'm going to have a heart attack. As I finish, she starts to orgasm hard. As she's cumming, she's beating me on my back with her fists...hard. When she's done, she pulls out.

She rings the goons again and they untie me. She says, "Lower him to the floor. Slave, clean up that cum with your mouth." I reluctantly lick up my mess. When I'm done, I can't stand up. She says, "Take him to his cell. Don't tie him up today." They drag me to my cell. It feels like my back is broken or maybe just a couple of ribs. They leave me alone for two days. I get the meals but nobody comes to take me to her again. It's very hard to get out of bed and I have to crawl across the room to eat. By the second day, I'm walking again. On the evening meal, slave Joe is the guard. He sets my meal down and as I get up to grab the tray, he cold cocks me.

The punch didn't put me out but my head hit the wall from the punch and when I wake up, another guard is leaving a meal for me and taking the cold meal. He looks me over and shakes his head. "For your information, slave Joe will suffer for what he did to you. I suspect Mistress will take his balls for this. Your incident is not the only time he has done this. He's a violent man. Maybe without his balls, he will be less violent."

I nod to him and he leaves. I eat my supper and lay down on the bed. I'm still a little dizzy and I have a splitting headache.

Day 6.

Two days later, She walks down the hallway and stops in front of my cell. I jump out of bed and walk to the center of the cell. She smiles. "Today is the last phase of slave Joe's punishment. You will be present for this phase. This will be a learning chance for you. You will see what happens when you don't follow the rules. slave Joe has been warned numerous times. I'm tired of warning him. Only I am allowed to hurt my slaves." She turns around and I watch that fine ass walk back down the hallway.

After lunch, two goons come and get me. They walk me down to the dungeon again. As I walk in I notice slave Joe is up on the cross and he is bleeding badly from what looks like thousands of cuts. His eyes are swollen shut. It looks like he's missing teeth. The two goons push me down in a chair and tell me not to move. They walk over to slave Joe and take him down from the cross.

They drag him over to another machine that I don't remember seeing before. They stand him in the machine and I notice one of them has gloves on. He pulls slave Joe's cock and balls through a hole in the machine. They tie him into it. He looks barely conscious.

Soon Mistress comes in and walks over to slave Joe. "I warned you and warned you not to hurt the other slaves. You must be really stupid." She begins to play with his cock. Soon it starts to grow. "You like that slave?"

Slave Joe moans. When he seems to be fully hard, she grabs a lever and pulls it. She's not blocking my sight. A blade comes down and slave Joe's genitals are now on the floor. Blood is pouring out of the stump. slave Joe has fainted. The two goons remove him and take him out. The one goon with the gloves is holding his hand over the stump.

Mistress walks over to me and says, "Would you like to take a ride in this machine of mine, slave?"

I kneel and say, "No thank you, Mistress. I'll pass on that if I may." She laughs. She starts to play with my cock again. It gets hard quickly. "This machine is my invention. It's a modified guillotine. Modified for one purpose which you have just witnessed."

She smiles and says, "I hope you behave. I'd love to have that cock of yours inside of me rather than on the floor. Would you like to get fucked by me, slave?"

I moan and say "Yes, Mistress. I'd like that a lot." She smiles at me and continues to jack me off. She leans down and starts to lick the head of my cock. I know she's not going to let me cum but it sure feels good now.

"I do like the size of this cock."

She finally stands and removes her hand. I sigh and she laughs. I almost called her a bitch but luckily I stopped myself.

"I'll see you again tomorrow, slave. Have you been enjoying the pain."

I say "No, Mistress." She laughs and walks over to the genital guillotine and picks up slave Joe's cock and balls. She walks over to the toilet in the corner and throws them in. Then she flushes them. I shiver. She looks at me and says, "You will be watched tonight. Do not get yourself off!! If you do cum, I'm going to beat your balls with a cane until you pass out."

Soon the goons are back and take me back to my cell. I'm in hell.

Day 7.

Here we go again. Two goons come to get me and take me to the dungeon again. There's a new device there today and they put me into it on my back. It's like a table but is bent. My head and feet are lower than the middle of my body. I wonder what she's got cooked up for me now. I'm feeling pretty good today. Most of my cuts are almost healed and the bruises are almost gone. My head stopped hurting yesterday. I wait there for a long time.

Eventually, my Mistress comes into the dungeon and drops her robe. She's naked except for outrageously high heels. She walks over to me and begins to stroke my cock which is getting hard just looking at her. I wish she'd stop teasing me. My balls have been hurting for days. Soon she stops and walks around to my head. She says, "slave Tim, I want to see how good you eat pussy today. Then we are going to do a test to see how long you can keep from cumming while I'm working your cock."

She moves over and sticks her pussy in my face. I begin to give her the best cunnilingus I know how to give. Soon she's moaning. As she starts breathing hard, she starts to punishment my nipples by pinching them and twisting them. I'm screaming into her pussy and she soon begins to cum. She starts to punch my chest and abdomen again. She screams in ecstasy. Pussy juice is flowing out of her pussy. I'm licking it up. Soon she pulls away.

"That was pretty good, slave. Now comes the real fun." She walks around to my side. "I'm going to jack you off. Your job is to try your best to not cum until I give you permission. This is going to be kind of tricky for you since I know you've been denied at least a couple of times in the past couple of days. But do your best."

She starts to jack me off. I'm trying to do my best to ignore what she's doing. My balls really hurt from lack of cumming. I'm doing pretty good but waiting for her to give me permission. But permission never comes. She moves around between my legs and starts to squeeze my balls. Damn, that hurts. It helps me though in keeping from cumming. I don't know how long she's stroking me but it's a long time. She finally stops squeezing my balls and begins to suck me off. Come on, bitch, give me permission!

I'm breathing hard now and I know she's not going to give me permission. She's back to stroking me soon and I'm fast approaching my orgasm. Suddenly, my orgasm starts. When the first stream of cum exits my cock, she hits me hard in the balls. Holy fuck that hurts. Cum is flying all over the place. She hits my balls with every stream that exits my cock. Fuck, I'm going to be black and blue down there. Finally, I'm done and in massive pain. She's laughing.

"Did you enjoy that orgasm, slave?"

I don't answer her. She punches my balls again. "Answer me, slave."

"You fucking bitch! I hate you! Release me! I'll never be your slave." She must be steaming now because she walks around to my face and kicks me on my jaw. I almost pass out. The room is spinning.

12