The Old Coroner 02: Age 22 Red Haired Female – Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

With heavy restraint and breathing, he protested: "That is wrong."

"Papi, how can it be wrong, when it feels so good."

"Shouldn't we wear at least a condom?"

"Papi, I am clean. If you tell me that you are clean, that's all I need to hear."

"Well, I haven't had sex since my last five doctor visits with full blood work."

"So, relax Papa. I believe you. Pinch my nipples again."

He pinched both her nipples simultaneously, this time without restraint. She let her head fall back to relish the cock inside of her. She lifted herself up and down the long stout cock.

"Papi, you fill me right."

She was riding him sitting on the chair. One foot was bare. The other wore a combat boot. She wore her leather jacket. He was completely dressed in lab coat and street clothe beneath, except for his lowered pants. Her body tensed and moved like a rake. His cheeks and limbs filled with blood to give his skin an unusually red hue.

She pinched his nipples back. Henceforth, he had never realized that as a man, he could enjoy nipple stimulation as well. The table that held his feet up rattled with her rhythmic pelvis pumps. The only thought in his mind was that, if he got the death sentence for this, it was all worth it. If he got fired for it, it would be a gentle slap on the wrist compared to such a heavenly prize.

The best part was looking in her face with the closed eyes. Her face showed how deeply she was enjoying riding his cock. That's right, his cock rocked her world. She was in bliss. Only watching the ecstasy paint on her face gave him a powerful contact high and drew him in. Often when he wanked in the shower, he'd almost workman like get over it. However, she was different. She deeply celebrated and was riveted by the sexual act. A whole new world opened up to him.

He came swiftly within three minutes. Spurts of cum pulsed inside of her. She moaned deeply with each penis contraction.

"That was wonderful, Papi. Don't worry about me. I really loved every moment of it."

"I am sorry. I am sure that in fifteen minutes, it will be hard again to let you finish."

"It's okay. Just tell me one thing honestly."

"Okay, anything."

"Did you fuck Jessica? Can you admit that?"

"No! No! That would be rape. That would be necrophilia."

"You break my heart. Why do you lie to me? She is my twin sister. I can feel the way that you make love to me that you fucked her, too."

"That is not true and not possible. Your woman intuition is maybe right on a lot. But, the facts clearly deny this."

"Oh, really? I have photos of Jessica the morning before her cremation. The bruises on her body are very consistent with rape. I have them in my backpack. Do you want to see?"

Grenada slid of his lap, not bothering to put on her pants. Garrit quickly zipped up his pants and arranged his clothes. He aligned his long hair to cover the bald spots again. He stood up. His mind raced. There were no pictures taken, after he was ready. He'd only give his secret away by defending too hard against evidence that couldn't exist.

Grenada swiveled around. She threw a stack of three letter sized photos with white margin on his desk. The stark naked slender corpse body of Jessica was shown with bruises around the hips. Grenada also held a black box with two metal prongs in her hand, a Taser. She commandoed him to lie down on a stainless steel table. She gave him a white pill to swallow.

Garrit swallowed the white powdery pill much too fast. He realized that the pill could be anything, including his death sentence. Grenada saw his deathly scared face: "It's only GHB. You'll be a bit grocky and a lot more pliable."

He kind of had a drowsy moment. When he came partially to, he found himself lying completely naked on a stainless steel autopsy table. His eyes must have popped giant in horror. He felt his hands tied overhead. He felt rope around his chest to pin him in place. His legs were tied with suspended ropes in a bent position. It was kind of similar to a gynecological exam. Only his pelvis was tilted up by pressing the knees toward his chest. He couldn't move an inch.

Grenada was patiently sitting on the autopsy table next to his. He could see her in the corner of his eyes. She was still naked from the waist down in her black leather jacket.

"Now, I know what it feels like to have sex with the rapist of my sister. Now, it's time for you to feel what a rape feels like."

Garrit couldn't speak. He had some kind of metal contraption in his mouth. It might have been a dental apparatus or a horse bite. He only made mumbled noises. His whole, old, frail, and thin body was naked and exposed. He was a tall man.

Grenada slipped a harness over her naked, firm, cute butt. She placed a big black dildo into the front of the harness. The black dildo was large and round shaped, no anatomic modeling. She put her knee on the table to climb up. Kneeling she scooted her hips clothes to his. He could feel her thighs against his butt and hamstring.

His butt had been raised by the bondage to make it easy for Grenada to penetrate him from the front. Kneeling vertically in front of him, she placed the dildo at his anus. She rammed the dildo in all the way without any warm up to make sure that he hurt. Garrit blew a muffled scream and spit into the air.

Grenada cozily laid her body on top of Garrit's. She basically snuggled on top of his body. She kissed him on the lips. She put her tongue in his mouth. Garrit was helpless to refuse her tongue or bite her with the dental contraption in his mouth.

Then, she began rhythmically ramming the black dildo all the way up his ass. With each thrust, he screamed muffled yet intensely into her mouth. She sucked up the intense emotion. Her blood curled in an intensely sympathetic reaction. The goose bumps raised all the hairs on her body. And, with each ramming, his whole being uncontrollably voiced. And, she sucked it up. She relished the intense emotion. She wanted more. She was sucking the raw emotion out of him like a vampire sucks blood.

Garrit was still a bit drowsy with the GHB. He felt her t-shirt and belly rubbing against his penis. He felt her soft belly skin. He was strangely turned on by her small hot body pressed against his. His penis erected. The pain and pleasure strangely and very confusingly blended.

He wanted more of the pleasure. He was so horny. The pain oddly increased his sensitivity and state of awareness. It made the good feelings even more vivid. He strangely suffered the pain and longed for Grenada to fuck him longer. At one point, he tried to mouth 'I love you' to her. Then, he ejaculated.

She was bothered by the mess on her leather jacket and stopped. After half wiping off the cum that especially got trapped in between her zipper, she let go off him. She struggled jumping into her tight black jeans. She put her boot on rushed without tying. She put the backpack over one shoulder.

"Good morning, corpse fucker."

She left. He wiggled and rocked desperately to loosen the ropes. With his wrists and ankles rubbed raw, he got enough play in the rope to wiggle loose. He cleaned up. He shut up about the whole incident.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers
12