Age Difference, The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

As November approached, I saw her less and less. Her agreement with her husband had to take priority till after the elections. I went to one of the political rallies but stood back so Ellen wouldn't see me. She was playing the faithful wife standing by her husband's side just like she promised to do.

As I was standing there, I was tapped on the shoulder. Since I didn't know anyone it scared the shit out of me. I turned around quickly and there stood Cindy.

"Ted, what are you doing here? Mom would shit if she knew you were here. Dad doesn't know who you are and Mom wants to keep it that way."

I smiled at her. "You're as beautiful as your mother when you're mad."

"I'm not mad. I just don't want you to get in trouble. Come with me. You can see better from the balcony."

She grabbed my hand and almost pulled me into the hallway. She showed a special pass and was able to go upstairs. She was right; the view of the stage was much better. We sat down in a couple of chairs in the front row of the balcony. I noticed she never let go of my hand. She was so much like her mother and even used the same cologne. If I wasn't in love with her mother and if she was single, I could easily have made a play for her.

"Where's Leonard tonight?" I asked.

"Out of town on business as usual. I'm doing my best to hold this marriage together for the sake of the boys, but it's not going too good."

"I can't understand it. A beautiful wife at home and two sons of their young ages. It's the time to really enjoy them and the idiot's out working. I'm sorry, it's none of my business and I shouldn't speak badly about a man I don't even know."

Cindy smiled at me. "Mom's a really lucky woman. If it wasn't for you and your tenderness towards her, she would have gone bonkers by now. I know I said I didn't approve of you two being together but you have to understand it was only an age thing. After Mom's divorce you're more than welcome to come by and visit the boys. I know Mom would love that."

"Thank you, Cindy. I can't tell you how much that means to me. Maybe we can all go to the park or zoo together. We can be one big happy family. Hell, even Leonard can come with us if he's ever home."

I was watching Ellen and Richard on stage and was looking at all the guys behind Richard.

"The young one in the gray suit behind Dad. I know you're trying to figure out which guy is Dad's friend. He's the one in the gray suit."

I was shaking my head. "I'm sorry. It's just so hard to believe that a man would give up a wonderful wife like Ellen and a beautiful daughter like you and his grandkids, all for another guy. I just don't understand it."

"It's okay now that Mom has you. Hell, I wish Leonard was half as nice to me as you are to Mom. I've never seen her so happy."

I left for home shortly after the rally. I thanked Cindy for staying with me. She told a few people that I was a friend of the family. At least I didn't have to say anything but "Hello, nice to meet you."

Ellen called me the next day and was a little aggravated at me for being at the rally, but she got over it quickly. She did tell me that she wouldn't be able to see me for the next two weeks. It was too close to the election and they were watched pretty closely.

It was a lonely couple of weeks without even talking to Ellen. Cindy did call me a couple of times to relay a few messages. She made me feel like part of the family but told me she would never call me Dad. It really made me laugh; I never even thought about that - having a daughter six years older than me. Of course Ellen and I wouldn't be getting married. We wouldn't even be living together for a few years till she retired from teaching.

-------------------------------------

The election was finally over and Richard won. Ellen had to attend all the afterglow parties that went on for a good month. She told me she would be moving out of the house the first of the year. She would be looking for a place to lease for now. Most of the financial assets were already transferred into her own accounts. She listed Cindy as her beneficiary in case anything should ever happen to her. The thought of something happening to her gave me an upset stomach. I would have a hard time living without my soul mate.

It was near the holiday time and I was supposed to go visit my folks in Kentucky for a couple of weeks. I didn't get to see them that often and wanted to spend some time with them. I asked Ellen to come with me but she told me it would be impossible and besides if I showed up with a woman older than my dad, my parents would probably have a heart attack. We both laughed, knowing it was probably true.

Ellen and I spent a night together before I left. She had me sit naked in a chair and knelt before me. She put her tiny hand at the base of my hard cock.

"Ellen, no! I know you don't like doing that."

"You always do it for me and I want to do something special for you," she said as she wrapped her lips over the head of my cock.

She pushed her warm mouth up and down over my shaft. "Do you want to cum this way? she said after pulling her lips away for a few seconds.

"No, I want to cum on your breasts," I said.

"I not quite sure I understand, Teddy."

I laid on the bed on my back and had Ellen squeeze her big breasts together around my cock.

"I've always wanted to do this with you," I said, as she masturbated my cock by squeezing my cock between her huge breasts and moving in an up and down motion.

"Ellen, I'm about to cum."

"Cum, Teddy, cum all over my tits. Oh, yes, that's it, baby, I feel you shooting your load all over me."

She moved faster and faster till my cock softened and her breasts were drenched in my juices. We had to rest awhile before I could get it up again that night.

------------------------

Brad closed the garage for three weeks during the holidays so he could spend more time with his family also. My parents were so glad to see me. They asked me what I've been doing lately and if there was a woman in my life.

I told them there was and I really loved her.

"Is she single or divorced?" asked Mom.

"She's in the process of a divorce, Mom."

"Kids? Does she have any kids?" asked Mom.

I had to laugh at my mother with all the questions. I wanted to be honest with them without telling them about Ellen's age.

"Yes, Mom, she has two kids. Now stop with all the questions. She's beautiful and has a great personality. If you want to know more about her then you will have to come up and visit me," I laughed, knowing they would never leave Kentucky.

I went hunting and fishing with my dad. I had forgotten how much fun it was. I thought about Cindy's boys and maybe I'd take them fishing. Every boy ought to go fishing in his life. Dad and I walked through the woods. It was always so special being with my dad. I guess it's all the little things that count. We never realize it till later in life. Dad always told me if I ever had kids to spend time with them. It's the memories with them that last for a life time. He was so right.

It made me think about Cindy's boys some more. Here they were and the only memories they had about their dad was that he was always gone. So sad.

I left after New Year's Day and headed for home. I was both anxious to get back to Ellen and at the same time sad having to leave my parents. I had to laugh when they said maybe they would come up and see me this summer. Getting them away from the farm would be harder than pulling out your own teeth. I kissed my mom and gave my dad a big bear hug.

When I got home I called Ellen first thing.

She sounded happy and sad when she answered the phone.

"What is it, Ellen? You sounded a bit distraught when you answered the phone."

"Hi, Teddy, it's so good to hear your voice and know you made it home safely. How are your parents doing?"

"We can talk about that later, Honey. Do you have a problem?" I asked.

"Not me. I'm fine but I feel sorry for Cindy Marie," replied Ellen.

"My God, is she alright? She's not sick is she?"

"No, it's her husband, Leonard. He has been having an affair on the west coast. I guess he has a girlfriend and a child out there. He admitted it to Cindy on Christmas day of all times. He didn't come home for Christmas and called her and told her of his girlfriend. He wants a divorce so he can marry her and live out there. He doesn't give a damn about Cindy or the boys."

It must be bad to make Ellen swear. I know she never liked or trusted Leonard and now I can see why. Ellen was not a hateful person.

"It's probably best for Cindy to get rid of the son-of-a bitch, but that's a hell of a time to tell her. How are she and the boys taking it.?

"Cindy's okay now but it was a little rough at first. She's a little worried about the boys not having a male image in their life..."

"They will have one, Ellen. Me! As long as you don't mind, we can take the boys different places. I realized how much I loved fishing with my dad and I want to take the boys. I know you and I won't be having kids so do you think Cindy would mind if I was their male image?"

I could hear Ellen tearing up on the phone. She was such a softie. One of the things I loved about her.

"Mind? Cindy would love it. She thinks a lot of you and of course Brian and Bart are my grand babies. I'd love to take them places with you. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am almost totally moved out of my house. Cindy and I have a few more things to pickup at the house and I'll be completely moved."

"Where did you move to, Ellen?" I asked.

"Well, I moved in with Cindy and the boys. I felt so bad for her and she asked me to move in with her. I really do think I'm going to love it. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I'm fine with that. We'll have to make love at my place. I don't want to do it in front of the kids or Cindy for that matter." I laughed.

"Don't you worry, Teddy. You won't have to go without. I can assure you of that." She laughed back.

I went over to Cindy's the following weekend. Ellen greeted me at the door. Cindy and the boys came back from the store a few minutes later. I had met them before but I didn't talk to them a lot. All they knew was that I was friends with their mother and grandmother.

They said hi to me and I thought I would talk to them and try and get to know them better.

"Hey, guys. Have you ever been fishing?"

They shook their heads, indicating that they had not.

"I was on vacation and went finishing with..." I stopped talking. I didn't want to mention the word dad. "...my family. Would you guys like me to take you fishing?"

"Yeah," said Brian. "Can Mom and Grandma come too?"

"Of course, we can all go next Saturday. I'll make sure we have everything we need. You guys will love it."

I looked over at Cindy and she was smiling. Ellen said, "We'll pack a lunch and everything. This will be so much fun." She looked over at me as if to say thank you.

We went fishing and had a great time. I didn't realize that both Ellen and Cindy knew how to fish. One thing for sure is that they knew how to pack a lunch.

Cindy gave me a hug and thanked me for taking the boys fishing.

"They never get to go out much, so I really do appreciate it." She gave me another big hug. She felt so soft, just like her mother.

"This is just a start, Cindy. We're going to be one big happy family if you don't mind. We'll go to ball games and the zoo. We can go anywhere they want to go. I just don't want them calling me grandpa," I laughed.

Every other week I went to Cindy and Ellen's house and we took the kids somewhere. The two sweet little tykes were going to have good childhood memories just like I did. I was going to see to that.

On the opposite weekend, Ellen came to my place and we had our own special plans. Valentine's day was approaching again. I wanted to try again this year. I told Ellen to meet me at the same place as usual, meaning The Hidden Hideaway.

I was waiting for her when Shala came in with another girlfriend.

"Hi there, Ted, long time no see. Waiting for someone again?" asked Shala.

"Believe it or not, I'm waiting for my girlfriend again. Hopefully it will end better this year," I replied.

"How's Cindy doing? She sure is one pretty gal, and tastes good too," Shala laughed.

"She's fine and home with her kids," I replied, trying not to react to Shala's remarks.

Shala and her new girlfriend, who was also black, went to a booth and started their petting. Shala spread her legs and showed me her pussy to let me know she wasn't wearing panties.

"As I said, Ted, anytime you want to dive in, just give me a call."

Right then, I looked toward the door and in came Ellen. She was dressed to kill but not the prostitute look this year. She was wearing a red silk blouse and a black mini skirt. I got up and kissed her. I gave her a heart shaped box of chocolates and a small bouquet of flowers. I showed her the key to our motel room and off we went.

After that day, life went on really good. Both Cindy and Ellen received their divorce decrees the same week and believe it or not the three of us went out and celebrated. I danced with both women. I have to admit I loved both of them but only Ellen and I ever made love.

We did take the boys everywhere. They saw their first professional baseball game. In fact the five of us enjoyed it so much that we went to three games. In June we went to the Cedar Point amusement park. We all took turns riding rides together. We truly were one happy family.

Ellen wanted to go to the beach, so we did. We sat on the sand and watched the boys trying to make sand castles. Ellen wore a nice one piece bathing suit and really looked good for her age. Cindy had on a two piece and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Ellen saw me staring at her.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" asked Ellen.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been staring. Please forgive me."

"If you didn't stare, I would wonder if something was wrong with you. Cindy is my daughter and I have to wonder if I looked that good when I was her age. I know you care for her and she likes you too. She's my daughter, and I love her. I'm old, not blind," Ellen laughed.

Cindy came over smiling, "What's so funny, Mom?"

"Teddy was staring at you and I told him how I wondered if I looked that good when I was your age."

"Mom, you still look great. Ted, were you staring at my boobs?" laughed Cindy.

I was beet red with embarrassment. I wasn't sure what to say or whether to say anything at all.

"It's okay, Ted. I checked out your package too. Mom's told me a lot about you so I couldn't help but look," replied Cindy. "Besides a woman shouldn't dress this way if she doesn't want to be noticed. Just so you know, they are real. I take after Mom and so I know you know how they feel." Ellen and Cindy both started laughing at me.

I started a sand fight with both women. I was just trying to get sand in their suits. I saw some nice boobs on both women and I think Cindy got a sneak peek at my package. Ellen had seen it many times. Anyway we all succeeded in our sand fight and had to go in the lake to get rinsed off.

Life was so good and we all got along so well. The boys always greeted me the door when I came over. I was beginning to love them. We played games and catch together. Ellen and Cindy came out and joined us many times. We were like a fairytale family.

One day I came over to see Cindy and Ellen.

"What's the matter, Ted? I've never seen you like this," said Ellen. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I just got off the phone with my parents. They are coming up to meet my girlfriend and her kids."

"God, no, Ted, what have you told them about me? Do they know about our age difference? What did you tell them?" said a very nervous Ellen.

"I told them you were a very beautiful and wonderful person and that you had two kids."

"What else?" asked Ellen.

"I told them I was in love with you and if they wanted to know anymore about you that they would have to come to Ohio and meet you. So that's exactly what they decided to do. They will be here next Friday and will be going home Sunday. I'm scared stiff. Do you have any suggestions? Do you want me to call them and tell them the truth before they get here?"

Cindy walked in the room. "Somebody die? What's with you two?" asked Cindy.

"Ted's parents are coming here to meet Ted's latest girlfriend. I get the feeling that they think I'm a lot younger than fifty-five. We're trying to figure out how to break it to them gently. Knowing your son's girlfriend is older than his parents might not go over too well."

Cindy laughed. "Just 'fess up, you two. I told you this might happen."

"Cindy, Honey, will you do me a big favor?" asked Ellen.

"No, Mom, I know what your going to say. You want me to pretend that I'm Ted's girlfriend, don't you?" remarked Cindy.

"Cindy Marie, it's only for three days. It's not like you have to sleep with him. Just act like you like him. His parents think his girlfriend is divorced and has two kids. Ted told them that his girlfriend is beautiful and sexy. Well, I added the sexy part but you sure fit the part."

"Mom, I wouldn't have to act. Ted is one of the nicest guys I know but I don't think he wants to lie to his parents."

"Yes, I do ... I mean, I can. It's only for less than three days. Please, Cindy, do it for your mom and me. You don't really have to do anything. Just tell them the truth about whatever you want. They'll probably never come back this way again."

"Okay, I'll do it but you two are going to owe me big. Ted, I don't want you trying to grab my boobs," she laughed. "What about the boys? I'm not going to have them lie."

"They don't know the truth about me and Ted anyway. Just let them be themselves. If Ted's parents are anything like Ted, they're going to love the boys."

The following week my parents came down and I rented a motel not too far from Ellen and Cindy's place. I got me a room in the same motel for a couple of nights. We went over to visit Ellen and Cindy. I was really nervous and I knew it showed.

"Calm down, Ted. I know we're going to love her. You say that she has two kids ages six and eight named Brian and Bart. Her mother lives with them and her name is Ellen. Okay, everything will be fine."

I knocked on the door and Ellen answered it. "Ellen, how are you tonight? This is my mom and dad, I'm sorry, Mary and Harold Lewis. Mom, Dad, this is Ellen, Cindy's mother, and one of the nicest women you'll ever want to meet."

"Hi, Ellen, so nice to meet you. Is Cindy your only daughter?" my parents asked.

"Yes, I have a son also but he's in the service stationed overseas," replied Ellen.

Cindy came in the room. "Honey, are you going to introduce me to your parents?" asked a smiling Cindy.

"Mom, Dad, this is Cindy, the woman you seem to want to know about."

"You really are beautiful, Cindy," said my dad. "Of course I can see where you get your good looks," he said as he looked over at Ellen.

"Don't mind him, Cindy. He always flirts with the ladies. He's really harmless," said my mother.

"Thank you for the compliments. Now I see where Ted got his looks and personality also," replied Cindy.

The next few days were really different. Every once in awhile I'd put my arm around Cindy or kissed her on the cheek. Mom and Dad loved the boys. They talked to them as though they would be their future grand children without really saying it. They bought them gifts and we all went fishing together on Saturday. Mom asked Ellen if she would mind staying home with her since she didn't really care to fish. So it was Cindy, me, dad and the boys fishing together.

Before they left, Ellen, mom, dad and I were talking while Cindy was doing something with the boys. My dad kind of hit me by surprise with what he said.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers