Age Is Not A Barrier: Joanne

Story Info
The final story about a group of 50-year-olds.
5k words
4.4
53.5k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/25/2013
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth and final story in a series of tales about a group of 50 something workers.

Chapter 1

You read stories about people having 'special gifts'. They're pure fiction of course, telepathy, precognition, that sort of thing. At least that's what I'd always figured. Many of these tales begin with the 'hero' finding that they have certain abilities during their early teens. Or more precisely during puberty.

What happened to me was a lot later in life. I reached the menopause early (I was 46), but I was fortunate not to suffer too badly. Sure, I got the odd 'hot flush', but that was all. In a way, I felt almost liberated. I wasn't married anymore and my kids had left home, so there was nothing to stop me doing whatever I wanted. I suppose I went a bit wild for a while.

It surprised me how many men were interested in a woman of my age (sexually). But I became determined to make the most of it.

The other little 'advantage', wasn't really apparent at the time. Indeed, I ignored the evidence and assumed it was mere coincidence. In hindsight I can look back and see that everything was just pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, spread over a number of years.

So, how did it all start? Well, on the Underground, actually. I was coming up an escalator and had joined it a couple of steps behind a tall, dark, attractive young man who had the most gorgeous backside. As we moved upwards I found I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I recall thinking, 'I wish I could caress that lovely bum in front of me.'

No sooner had I thought this, than this hunk put his left hand on his bum cheek and stroked it. I felt my knees go weak and wondered silently - no pleaded with him – to stroke the other cheek. He did!

As I said earlier, I really didn't think much about what had happened (other than when I was alone and for entirely gratuitous purposes). It was just a coincidence, wasn't it?

Little things like this started to happen more regularly. I took a pair of shoes back to a shop, expecting the usual arguments. But when I got there and showed the assistant the broken heel, I thought to myself, 'Please, please don't make me have to argue with you.'

To my delight, the assistant looked at the shoe, went to speak and then paused before saying, "Well it looks like shoddy workmanship to me. I guess that you won't be interested in a replacement pair of these. Are there any other shoes that you're interested in? Or would you prefer your money back?"

I'd never had a refund with so little argument. I walked down the street with a smile on my face – and everybody else that I saw seemed to be cheerful too.

At this stage, I still hadn't really understood the scope of my abilities, but I began to experiment. I found it amazingly easy to bring people round to my way of thinking. Arguments were a thing of the past. I even managed to get a decent raise at work – not just for me but the girls I work with as well.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before I considered using my powers for sexual purposes. Once I had decided to do so, it took a couple of weeks to find a target and pluck up the courage. I'm ashamed to say (no I'm not) that I picked on my neighbour's son Dominic. He is a shy, but good looking 17 year old. I hadn't even thought about him in that way before, but when I saw him working in my garden with his shirt off (he was earning a bit of pocket money while at college), I was smitten.

Dominic's parents were due to go away for the next weekend and they had asked me to make sure that he didn't have a wild party while they were gone. To be honest, I don't think that it was the kind of thing that he would do, but I promised I would 'look after him' while they were away.

Having never actually seduced anybody before, I wasn't entirely sure how to go about it. After all he was a strong, handsome 17-year-old. How was he going to be attracted by a middle-aged woman old enough to be his mother?

I've always said that men carry their brains in their pants and Dominic was no different in that respect. It was a warm, sunny day and I waited for him to make his way into the back garden via the side entrance.

I'd put on a lightweight summer dress, which came down to about mid thigh. The neckline plunged daringly low (not something I would wear outside of my home), but was even more revealing if I bent forwards. For underwear, I'd decided to go with a matching lace bra and pants. The material was fine enough not to leave anything to the imagination.

Dominic had just finished mowing the lawn when I called out and asked him if he would like a cool drink. He said that he would, so I told him to have a rest and take a seat in one of the sun loungers. I went back inside and took the caps off of a couple of bottles of strong lager. When I got back outside, I deliberately leaned across him to put his bottle down on the table next to the chair. I knew that he would be able to see right down the front of my dress and I hoped that he would get a good view of my breasts.

I sat down in the other chair and crossed my legs. The chair itself was angled straight towards Dominic and I had to stop myself from smiling as I noticed his gaze shift momentarily to my legs as I moved them. I don't know if he could see anything, but I was pretty determined that he was going to. I concentrated on thinking that I would like him to watch my legs. That he would be hoping that I would uncross and cross my legs again – more slowly.

I had these thoughts in between our casual conversation and swigs of beer. Dominic seemed to be getting a little uncomfortable and I decided the time was right. I uncrossed my legs and left them slightly parted. If I'd had any doubts as to what he had seen earlier, this time I had none. He couldn't stop himself from staring. No more than he could stop himself from becoming erect!

"Do you like what you can see?" I asked him.

"Um, what? Sorry. What did you say?" He looked back at my face.

"I got the impression that you were looking up my skirt. Were you? Did you enjoy it?"

"No! I mean yes. No, what I mean is... I'm..." He reddened.

"Confused?" I finished his sentence for him. "Well, if talking is so difficult for you at the moment, perhaps you should just nod your head. That is, if you would like to see more?"

He just stared at me with his mouth open. "Well, I didn't see you nod, but you didn't shake your head either. Maybe I should just guess your answer?"

I opened my legs wider. Looking down, even I could glimpse my panties. Dominic's view was unhindered and he must have been able to see my dark pussy hair through the fine lace material.

His arm had involuntarily moved across his lap (a teenager's way of trying to hide an embarrassing erection I remember). He seemed to be pushing down in an attempt to suppress it. I said, "You're going to do yourself an injury like that. Perhaps we had better go inside for a bit." I arched my eyebrow, but I don't think that he picked up on the double entendre.

I took Dominic's empty beer bottle from his hand and placed it back on the table, this time bending even lower and taking even longer. His eyes were fixed on my breasts. I gave him a mental nudge, suggesting that he put a hand down my dress and felt one of them. He licked his lips, looked at my face the looked back down my dress and slid his hand inside.

It was the hand that had been holding the beer bottle and his touch was cool on my skin. Dominic may have been in a highly aroused state, but I was now even higher. I had to force myself to stand up, stopping him from caressing me, when what I really wanted was to jump on him.

I took him by the hand and pulled him up out of the chair, leading him back inside the kitchen.

"That's better," I said. We don't want the neighbours to see, do we?"

I leaned back against the breakfast bar and gave him another mental nudge. He stepped towards me and took both of my breasts in his hands and began squeezing them. He was beginning to breathe very heavily by now. I knew that he was hooked.

He was still wary of making his erection known to me and retained a few inches gap between us. I reached out, put my hands on his hips and pulled him into me. I paraphrased Mae West and said, "Ooh! Is that a truncheon in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"Sorry," he said, "I can't help it."

Poor lad.

I said, "Perhaps you would like to take me upstairs now Dominic? Do you want to take me up to the bedroom? Do want to do something about that lump in your trousers?"

Dominic looked stunned, as though all of his birthdays had come at once.

"Unless you don't find me attractive? You wouldn't like to fuck me?"

"N..No," he stammered. "No, I mean yes. I mean..."

His strangled voice diminished and his already red face darkened further.

"Well?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and said, "Oh, Mrs.. Joanne, I've always fancied you. Yes, I want to go to bed with you, but I'm scared that I won't be any good."

My own head was swimming with arousal and my knees were beginning to tremble. His hardness was pressing against my already engorged clitoris and I decided that the bedroom would have to wait. I pushed Dominic back to arms length and began to unzip his trousers. When I unfastened his belt his trousers dropped to the floor. I knelt down in front of him and reached out to touch his erect cock through his pants. He gasped.

I quickly pulled his underpants down to his ankles. His penis sprang free – and I gasped! It was the most beautiful cock that I had ever seen (not that I'd seen that many mind). It was smooth, hard, shiny and beautifully shaped. There was a tiny spot of pre-come on the end of it. I bent and licked it off the tip with my tongue. Dominic groaned.

I looked up at him and smiled. I licked around the head, wetting it and then used my tongue to lubricate the rest of the shaft. I looked back up at Dominic and winked before opening my mouth and beginning to slide it down over his dick. I was determined to get as much of it in as possible at the first go. I began to suck and lick as I moved my head up and down.

Dominic started to moan, louder and louder and his hips began to rock in time with the movements of my mouth.

It didn't take him long to reach his climax, bless him. The excitement was so much that I was surprised that he lasted as long as he did. As I felt him tense and hold his breath I could tell that he was about to shoot. It took my mouth off of his cock, but continued rubbing him quickly.

I was taken aback by the ferocity of his ejaculation. OK, I expected it to spurt out, but having sat back on my haunches I was shocked to be hit in the eye and face with his semen. I couldn't help smiling and as a result some of the second spurt landed in my mouth.

I've never liked my partners to come in my mouth, but Dominic's come tasted, well, almost nice. The third surge dropped slightly shorter and landed on my breasts. I made up my mind and quickly bent forward, taking his cock in my mouth again. For the first time I thrilled at the idea of tasting a man's semen and I began swallowing it as quickly as I could. But the amount that he produced also surprised me and I found it starting to leak from the sides of my mouth.

Finally, his penis finished jerking and began to soften. It looked, felt and tasted even better than ever.

I eventually stood up and said, "Well, we'll have to go upstairs now so that I can get cleaned up. Shall I pull your trousers and pants up for you, or are you just not going to bother to wear them?"

I pulled his slip-on shoes off as he lifted his feet out of his trouser legs. Taking his hand, I led Dominic upstairs to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I wiped the come off of my face and chest and then asked Dominic if he would like to undress me. He took his time unzipping my dress and when it fell to the floor he walked around me and said, "You really are beautiful Joanne. Since I was twelve I've wondered what you would look like naked."

Really?" I said. He blushed again.

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I slipped the straps off of my shoulders and then let it slip to the floor to lay with my dress. "Well, what do you think of these? Are they how you expected them to be?"

"Oh yes!" he said and stepped in front of me. He took a breast in both hands and began kneading them. He used his thumbs to play with the already hard nipples, making me moan with pleasure. After a while he bent down and began suckling and nibbling on the dark flesh of one and then the other.

Dominic dropped to his knees and began to ease my panties down. As I looked down at him, to my delight I could see that he was already erect again. He wasn't entirely sure what to do next and haltingly slid his hand up the inside of my leg. I stepped out of my panties so that I could part my legs for him.

Clearly, he'd never seen a female pussy before (at least not in the flesh) and he looked at it, fascinated. He touched it gingerly, moving the moisture that I had already released around the entire region. He probed my vagina first with one finger and then two.

"Finger fuck me. Please," I begged him.

Dominic began sliding his fingers in and out of me, moving them faster and faster.

"Dominic, would you like to do to me what I did to you downstairs?" I asked.

He looked confused, so explained, "I want you to use your tongue and lips to bring me to orgasm. Will you do that for me?"

"Um. I guess so Joanne, but I'm not sure how to do it."

I pulled his head towards my bush and told him, "Just use your tongue on these pink bits you can see here. I'll tell you where to go from there.

So he began to use his tongue on me. "That's it. That's how I want it. Now just a bit higher."

He moved up from my pussy lips and finally reached my clitoris. "Yes," I said. "That's it, just there! Start finger fucking me again as you do it."

He seemed an absolute natural when it came to cunnilingus. Dominic had me boiling over within a couple of minutes. I lost all control, yelling and screaming as he brought me to an incredible orgasm.

When I came to my senses I was laying on the floor. Somehow, Dominic's fingers were still buried deep within my vagina and he was lying alongside me. I released his hand and gave him a long, deep kiss. I then took his hand and slid the two fingers that he had been using into my mouth. The taste was fantastic and I began to become aroused all over again.

We both climbed on to the bed and began to make love, more tenderly than I ever had in my life.

*****

Chapter 2

I had now proven that I could 'persuade' people to do as I wanted – even when it came to sex. Although, in truth, I think that Dominic would have fucked me without any help. It just brought it about a bit quicker that was all.

I experimented further with my abilities, but it had never occurred to me that I might be able to influence more than one person at a time. It all began when I planted the idea in Maureen's head to have a party to celebrate her 50th birthday. I went round to her house and made sure that her husband 'wanted' to be away that weekend. That was just because I thought he would ruin the occasion. It wasn't until later that I thought about making use of his absence.

The other girls in the office didn't need much persuading to attend Mo's party, but Daniel was a different matter. Once again, a small mental nudge and he agreed to go.

I was really busy that evening. I was keeping the girls from the office in a horny mood and I planted the idea in Debbie's head to seduce Dan using Viagra.

In actual fact, what she had bought on the Internet was a harmless fake. I knew this was the case soon after she had given it to Dan, But that wasn't going to stop me was it? After all, I could simulate the effects with thought alone.

I heightened Dan's sexual appetite and caused the girls to become more and more turned on. By the time Debbie had Dan pawing her almost naked backside, it was more or less a case of 'light the blue touch paper and retire'. I didn't need to do anything more, other than take part in the orgy itself.

Debbie, having pulled Dan's trousers and underpants down couldn't resist jumping astride him and fucking his cock for all she was worth. I watched, fascinated as Mandy sat astride his head and forced him to lick her. I was so turned on by the time that Debbie had finished her orgasm; that I simply had to fuck him myself. I drove myself down on him and bounced wildly. I know I came more than once, but I'm not sure exactly how many times.

When I finally ran out of steam Maureen climbed on board. She took a much more sedate pace with Dan, which was just as well as he is nearing sixty. We took turns to lick cream and chocolate off of his Dick.

I know that Dan blamed Debbie for the 'gang bang', but I haven't heard what happened to them afterwards. My guess is that Dan somehow got his own back. Maybe they'll tell me one day – or maybe I'll prompt them to.

I think that I must have become a bit of a slut, because I ended up having a lesbian relationship with Mandy. I think we were both inclined to agree that it was a one-off, no matter how enjoyable.

The fact is that my libido had gone into overdrive. Perhaps it was something to do with this new power that I had over people. I needed sex more often and I was masturbating regularly, every day in fact.

I needed to be fucked. I needed to be satisfied in a way that I hadn't yet experienced. I became more and more frustrated as the days went by because I couldn't think of a way to achieve my desires.

Then, one day, fortune smiled on me. Once more my neighbours were going away for the weekend, leaving young Dominic behind again. Yet again they had told him not to have a party, but had agreed that he could have his friends round to watch the football match on Saturday afternoon. I decided that this was my opportunity. All three of Dominic's friends were similar to him and the thought of being 'entertained' by five young studs was irresistible.

There was no point in interrupting them during the game, which was due to start at 5.15pm. I figured that the match should be over shortly after 7pm. When I got there, the lads were in celebratory mood having watched their team win 4-0 against their local rivals. They had all been drinking beer.

I rang the doorbell and when Dominic answered I walked in. I looked at the four of them and said, "I bet you haven't eaten anything to soak up the alcohol, have you?"

They all looked embarrassed and shook their heads. "I thought so," I said. "Just as well I brought these then." I indicated the bag that I was carrying, which contained a couple of large pizzas and a bag of oven chips.

"Dinner in half an hour then. Tidy up the cans please and I suggest that you stop drinking beer for a while and stick to soft drinks. Otherwise you'll have trouble standing up." I walked away wondering if they had understood the double meaning.

I served up the meal on plates and insisted that they sit at the dining table. If Dominic was embarrassed he didn't show it. "Thanks Joanne, you're an angel."

The others echoed his appreciation. We chatted about football and other things as we ate. I'd checked the freezer and found that there was plenty of ice cream to serve up for dessert.

When we had finished I said, "Right, who's going to volunteer to wash up?"

I've never seen four teenagers rush to do a mundane job like washing up before! Of course, I had been 'working' on them for a while now. I may have been deluding myself, but I think that they all fancied me and it didn't take much of a mental push to get their attention.

My plans were running very smoothly and I was looking forward to the next phase. Knowing what I had planned, I had dressed for the occasion from the ground up. High heels, stockings and suspenders, almost transparent underwear, knee length skirt and plunge fronted blouse.

12