Age Is Not A Barrier: Mandy

Story Info
Fourth story about a group of 50 year olds.
4.7k words
4.38
41.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/25/2013
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth story in a series of tales about a group of 50 something workers.

Prologue

Sex mad, that's me. Always have been and always will be. I simply can't get enough of it.

Trouble is; most of the partners I've had haven't really been able to satisfy me. I wouldn't freely admit to having had many men. But the reality is that I've had a lot. I suppose I'm just a slut really.

When Debbie told me about her plan to get inside Dan's trousers I was all for it. I'd prefer a younger man, but they seem hard to get now. Besides, any woman over 40 would consider Dan a 'catch'. Being single made him fair game as far as I was concerned.

Oh dear me yes. A woman of loose morals I may be, but I draw the line at married men. Well, usually. Sometimes. Maybe?

Had I ever considered sex with another woman? Actually, yes I had. I'd wondered about it. I love having sex with me, so why not another woman?

Nice idea, pity the opportunity has never arisen. Well, I usually seem to be able to find a man when I need one and they are so easy to manipulate. After all, most of them keep their brains in their underpants.

I was surprised at just how much I had enjoyed our session with Dan. I'd wanted to keep going for longer, but I guess we had to consider his health. Maybe it was having sex in front of other people that turned me on so much.

*****

Chapter 1

It was Saturday, a week after Mo's party. Joanne and I had agreed to go out shopping.

We got the tube and went up West. When we got there we immediately started looking round the shops together. It was a warm day, so we decided to stop and have a quick drink to get ourselves more in the mood. We diverted into the nearest wine bar and both had a couple of glasses before heading out again.

I enjoy shopping with Jo. She tends to stop me buying things that are too young for me. At the same time, I try to stop her buying things that are too staid. We both look good for our age and although I carry just a little bit more flesh than I used to, Jo can still fit into her old school uniform (and still does sometimes – so she tells me).

Anyway, we'd been looking at shoes, handbags, dresses and that sort of thing, when Jo suddenly said, "I tell you what I need. I'm running low on knickers."

What she meant by 'knickers' was nice underwear for 'special events'. Naturally, we decided to stop for lunch first, have a few more drinks and then hit the Lingerie departments.

We'd tried a few of the better stores and then wandered into one of the larger ones. I was pretty impressed with the range, if not the prices. We looked around and admired the lingerie. We reached one rack and Jo stopped dead in her tracks. "I wonder what its like to wear one of those," she said, pointing at a beautiful lace basque.

"Why don't you try it out?" I replied.

"No. Besides, when would I get the opportunity to wear it?"

"I happen to know that you've just the dress to wear over that. Remember that black strapless thing that you bought in the sale last month?"

"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten about that. But I'm not sure if I would have the nerve."

"Nerve, Schmerve," I told her. "I'll grab one in white and we'll both go and try them on."

The changing rooms had lockable booths, which seemed quite roomy. In our semi-drunken state, it was bound to be a laugh to go in one together. We kept bumping into each other and giggling as we took off our outer clothes.

I was slightly quicker than Jo and had taken my bra off and was holding the basque up. She then helped me to fasten it at the back. I turned round to show her and realised that she too had already taken off her bra. I had trouble preventing myself from staring. Her breasts looked gorgeous. I wondered if she had had surgery, but realised that they were natural.

Jo held up her basque while I fastened it for her. Her shoulders were beautiful as well. So help me, I realised that I was getting turned on!

When she turned round I couldn't stop from letting out a gasp.

"What?" she said. "Don't tell me. It looks awful."

"Absolutely not! It looks fab on you. You'll have men's eyes popping out the way that it pushes your boobs up and out."

"I'm a bit worried about what it might show. I mean, the cup is very low."

I stepped over to her and slipped two fingers of each hand inside the top of the cup, tugging up slightly as if to test. In actual fact I just wanted to touch her. My fingertips brushed her nipples as I smoothed out the material. Jo didn't seem to notice, or if she did she didn't show any sign of it.

I cupped her breasts, weighing them in my hands. I couldn't get away with this for long, so I said, "Seems almost as if they hold themselves up in this. If you're worried about showing anything, just try bending down to see what happens."

So Joanne bent over. Her cleavage was stunning. I told her to jiggle around a bit, but her breasts remained neatly enfolded in the cups of the basque. When she stood up I told her to try jumping on the spot. She did and once again the result was satisfactory – both for her peace of mind and my sexual gratification.

I couldn't prevent myself from blurting out, "I can imagine the effect that you'll have on any man who sees you. And plenty of women too."

Jo looked more surprised than shocked. "What do you mean?"

"I've never said this to a woman before. Honestly, but you've go me so turned on I can hardly breathe."

I expected her to say 'Mandy, how could you?', but she didn't. She just stood there with her mouth open. "Me too," she said quietly.

Now I was the one with my mouth open. Neither of us knew what to do next, but I wanted Jo's body so badly at that point that I was willing to take any and all risks. I stepped towards her and kissed her on the lips. As I did this, I slipped my hand between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet (as I well knew mine was already).

Jo began kissing me back passionately and started to grind herself against my hand. She obviously needed release as urgently as I did. I had to stop kissing when she slipped her hand down inside of my panties. I shuddered and came instantly.

I couldn't stand up. I slid to the floor in front of Jo. She had hold of my hand and was rubbing it against herself. I don't know how long it took me to recover, but Jo was clearly getting exhausted. Her own orgasm was taking too long. I ripped her panties down and began using my tongue. This finally tipped her over the edge and she came. She too ended up on the floor.

We couldn't get out of the shop quick enough. Our libidos were so out of control we could hardly control ourselves. We made our way home, almost running all of the way from the station.

My flat was nearest, so we went there, but I'd hardly shut the door when she was ripping my clothes off of me.

"Oh Mandy," she said. "I never knew."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I didn't really care because by now her head was between my legs and she was teasing my clit with her tongue. I gasped when she began to slip two fingers up into my vagina.

It didn't take me very long and within about two minutes I was pulling her head against my pussy as I shuddered uncontrollably.

I took Jo's hand and staggered along, leading her to the bedroom. I finished taking off what little I had on and then helped Joanne to remove her clothes. I wanted to see what her breasts felt and tasted like, so I began kissing and sucking her nipples.

I used one hand to gently squeeze and play with the nipple on the tit that I wasn't sucking. Meanwhile my other hand had found its way between her legs again. I stroked and probed, kissed and licked. I could smell the mixed aroma of both our arousal.

"Yes. Yes. Finger-fuck me. Do it now, I need to come badly," she begged.

I stopped using my mouth and concentrated on masturbating her. I'd seen myself in the mirror while wanking before, but I'd never seen another woman. It almost brought a lump to my throat. It looked painful, yet somehow was beautiful.

When Jo had finished squirming on my fingers, we lay next to each other and, giggling softly, held each other in a cuddle. We stayed like this for quite a long time. It had begun to get a bit cooler, so at some point I pulled the bed covers over us.

Laying, looking at each other, Jo said, "I didn't know you were a Lesbian".

"Me neither," I replied.

She thought about that for a moment, "You mean, you think I'm a Lesbian? But, I've never done anything like that before!"

I smiled, "Lovely way to find out though."

"But I like men."

"Don't worry darling, it just means that we're bi-sexual, that's all. Wow, think of all the new opportunities that opens up!"

We went quiet again for a while. Eventually we decided to get up, get dressed and fix ourselves something to eat.

Jo was the first to speak, as we sat eating a sandwich, "I suppose that I've always fancied you really, but I've never been prepared to admit it."

I told her, "I hadn't thought about you that way until today. But, boy... when I did!"

She grinned, "We could have got arrested in that Department Store. I'm surprised nobody heard us.

"Is this a one-off do you think?" she asked.

"Probably," I said. "But let's make the most of it while it lasts."

I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. We both stripped off again. "Time for a shower. My flat may be small, but the shower is big enough for both of us."

I adjusted the water and we both stepped in. I'd given Jo one of those plastic shower caps, but my hair is shorter and dries quickly. The shower head itself is huge and pretty high, so we were both able to stand under the spray at the same time. She grabbed the bottle of shower gel, squeezed some of the liquid out onto her hand and then began soaping my breasts.

Her hands moved across my body, soaping everywhere. She paid particular attention when she slipped her hand between my legs. The sensations were so wonderful that I started giggling like a schoolgirl.

Jo told me to turn round and then started on my shoulders. She gradually moved down my back until she reached my bum. She was rubbing and kneading the cheeks, but then slipped a hand back between my legs and began stroking my pussy again. Her other hand began soaping between my cheeks.

Her hand started to rub more insistently around my rear hole. I wondered what she was doing, but it felt so nice that I let her continue.

I was building to another glorious climax, but she surprised me. As I reached the edge, she suddenly pushed a finger up my asshole. I had never allowed anyone to do that before, but I was in the throws of an orgasm and hardly in a position to protest or stop her.

After I had calmed down I asked her, "Why did you do that to me?"

She shrugged and replied, "It seemed like the right thing to do. I've had it done to me in the past and I guess I kind of enjoy it. I figured you might too. Did you?"

I was about to become stroppy and tell her that, of course, I didn't. But then I realised that maybe it did add something to my enjoyment. "Mmm," was all I said.

I grabbed the bottle and squirted some soap onto her chest. I was really, really going to enjoy playing with her boobs. I suppose I copied exactly what she had done, but when it came to probing her ass, she seemed to want me to do it as part of the masturbation, rather than as part of the final act.

I became so intent on sliding my finger in and out of her little hole that I wasn't really concentrating on what my other hand was doing. I had been rubbing her pussy with the flat of my hand, but somehow my thumb had found its own way to the entrance to her vagina. It slipped in almost of its own accord.

Suddenly, Jo was grunting like an animal. I was worried that I was hurting her, but the odd words that I could make out seemed to be encouraging me. I noticed that my finger was slipping in and out of her ass more easily and I had the urge to push a second finger in. As I did so, the thumb on my other hand pushed deeper into her.

Joanne lost all control and was humping my hands. I was hardly able to continue with what I was doing, her movements were so violent. Fortunately she came quickly; otherwise I might have received some broken digits.

She collapsed on the floor of the shower sobbing. I turned off the water and knelt down beside her. Concerned, I said, "Are you all right Jo."

Through her tears of joy she said, "Oh Mandy. That was wonderful. Thank you. Nobody has ever made me come that way before."

It wasn't a love affair, you understand. It was just pure, mutual, sexual gratification. We agreed that whenever we needed sex and couldn't get it, that we should help each other out. After all we still prefer men (when we can't have each other that is).

*****

Chapter 2

A few days after my fling with Jo, I found myself becoming more and more frustrated. I needed sex badly, but I didn't want to contact Joanne so soon after our last session. I may have been feeling desperate, but I didn't want to admit to somebody else that I was.

I had to get laid – and fast. As I mentioned before, I don't usually have trouble getting sex, but this was the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, so my usual weekend haunts were out. I considered approaching Dan, but I wasn't sure if he had forgiven us for 'gang-banging' him yet.

So, I finished work on Wednesday and then made my way home. The moment I shut the front door I stripped naked and began to rub between my legs. I started wanking furiously. Don't laugh, I was leaning against the wall, with my fingers buried deep inside my pussy, when the local free newspaper was pushed through the letterbox and landed at my feet! It was just as well that I came right then, otherwise I think I would have whipped the door open and dragged whoever had delivered the newspaper inside and then humped him (or her I suppose).

I still wasn't satisfied. I went to the bathroom and had a shower. Simply rubbing the soapy water over my body began to get me horny all over again. I began masturbating once more.

I dried myself off and went into the bedroom to get dressed. What to wear? I pulled out a black wrap-around skirt. It wasn't too short, but as I walked and moved around it tended to show off a nice amount of thigh. I decided on a red top that plunged deeply, exposing a fair amount of cleavage, but also showed a lot of shoulder.

A black balconette style bra went perfectly under the top. As this was part of a lacy set, I decide to wear the knickers and matching suspenders with it. I had a choice of stockings, but I decided to go for the fully-fashioned, black pair with seams.

The final touch was the high-heeled open-toed sandals that showed off perfectly my painted toenails through the smooth, fine nylon covering my feet.

I decided that it was still warm enough to not bother with a jacket, so I grabbed a small shoulder strap handbag, threw a few essential items into it and then stepped out of the front door.

It was still daylight, of course, which wasn't going to help matters. 'Pulling' is usually a nighttime pursuit. I got in my car and switched on the engine – and just sat there. I still hadn't worked out where to go. I looked down and could see part of my skirt had fallen away and was revealing a glimpse of stocking top.

"Where can I find a horny, unattached man?" I said aloud. Almost in answer to my question I saw a leaflet poking out of the pocket in the door of the car. It was advertising a local hotel; one that I knew was used by travelling reps and salesmen. It was Wednesday, there were bound to be some men there!

I wound down the window and set off on the ten-minute drive, hardly concentrating on what I was doing. I stopped at a red traffic light and waited for it to change. A white van pulled up beside me.

"Oh, very nice darling. Fancy coming for a ride with me and me mate?"

I turned and stared at the man. He nodded towards my legs and, when I looked, I realised that I was by now showing off both stocking tops and probably (from where he sat) my black lacy knickers. My face felt like it matched the traffic light.

The lights changed and I drove off quickly, while the van turned right. I suddenly found myself wondering what would have happened if I had said 'yes'.

By the time I got to the hotel I was really, really horny. I walked straight into the bar and immediately scanned around the room for a potential 'partner'. I was disappointed. There didn't seem to be many people around and those that there were appeared to be in pairs. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

"Bacardi and coke, please," I said.

I looked at my watch. Maybe it was too early, but there should have been more people in the bar by this time. The barman put my drink in front of me and asked, "Are you meeting someone?"

I didn't know what made me say it; maybe I was just voicing my thoughts, "Nope. I came here looking for sex, but it looks like I'm out of luck. I can't see how I'm going to get any tonight."

"Really?" he asked with a suppressed smile. "Why's that then?"

I looked around and then told him, "There aren't any men here who haven't already got someone with them."

"There's one," he replied.

I looked back at him. He was in his mid thirties, slight of build, but not unattractive. "You mean, you?" I asked.

"I consider my job is to make sure my customers get what they... need?"

"Really? That sounds like you take your job very seriously. But of course, I'd like to know what I'm getting first."

He frowned slightly and then scanned around the room. Nobody was looking in our direction. "Perhaps you would prefer to sit at the end of the bar over here. I'm sure that you would be more comfortable."

He indicated where the long bar turned through a right angle to join the wall. I had no idea why he had suggested this, but I decided to play along.

Where I had been sitting, all I could see of the barman was from his waist upwards. When I moved around the corner he stayed where he was, but now I could see him from his head to his toes. He was turned slightly away from me doing something and it gave me the chance to observe his nice looking bum.

I saw him look around the room again and then he turned to face me, leaning one elbow on the bar and putting the other on his hip. His dick was hanging out of his trousers!

I nearly choked on my Bacardi. I stared at his cock and couldn't help but lick my lips. As I watched, the flesh began to expand and grow. And boy did it grow! It just kept getting bigger, until the tip was well above the level of the waistband of his trousers. It was the longest penis I had ever seen.

He walked closer to me and said, "Well, what do you think?"

"Very nice indeed," I replied. "But don't you think you'd better put it away now?"

"Ah! Now that's a bit of a problem," he chuckled. "The trouble is, when it's like this I can't fit it back in to my trousers."

"What are you going to do then?"

"You mean, what are you going to do?" he replied. He then lifted the hinged bar end and opened the door underneath for me to walk through. We both checked that we were still unobserved and then he quickly pushed me down under the counter, into a gap where crates were usually stored. It was cramped, but I forgot all about my discomfort as I looked at the enormous example of manhood staring me in the face. It was pretty obvious what he expected.

I closed my left hand around the base of his cock; I then put my right hand around it as well. Even though I give good head, there was still more left than I could take in my mouth. I mentally shrugged my shoulders, licked my lips and then began forcing my mouth down over the engorged head. I knew that I had to work quickly in order to avoid getting caught.

12