Ageless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

Nathan kissed the side of her neck as he slipped a finger into the wet heat of her pulsing passage. Marietta immediately rolled her hips forward to meet his thrusting probe of her anatomy and welcomed his invasion of her privacy.

"Yes Nathan I'm your slut!!" she whimpered.

Her hand was shaking as she grasped the outline of his cock and squeezed. She made rapid short jacking motions and then paused to slowly rake her nails along the outline.

"Oh Nathan, I swear you'll make me cum!" she purred.

Marietta kneeled in front of her young lover and liberated the cock she now longed for. Nathan watched, as her bright red lips parted to ingest the tip of it, then stood in awe, of the salacious sensation of her highly skilled tongue, as she romanced his hot shaft. Her small warm hand cupped his sac and gently squeezed repeatedly as she sucked.

"It taste wonderful Nathan!" she said lustfully.

Suddenly Marietta stopped sucking and laid back on the floor, her well-toned legs were wide open. Nathan looked down at her gaping pink folds admiring the high rise and swollen disposition of her wet organ, he smiled as he watched a single, colorful nail of her small hand, flick the hard mass of her clit and relished her intoned plea for more.

"Fuck me lover I need a cock inside of me now!!" she begged.

Nathan dropped to his knees and drug the head of his dick down Marietta's weeping slit. He placed the head of his gargantuan monster next to the swollen petals of Marietta's pleasure center and shoved.

"Oh God Nathan!!" she cried out, as his large cock spread her passage uncomfortably.

Nathan backed out, gasping himself with the overwhelming sensation of her hot, tight cunt.

"I'm going to use you until you beg me to stop whore, ravish you until you're cunt is sore," he felt a strong shudder run through her thin, lithe body, as he whispered his suggestive phrases.

"Yes my love abuse my little pussy," she hissed against his cheek, as she bit him.

"Nathan was surprised, and very pleased, with her very, un-lady like vocabulary!"

Marietta cried out when he buried his hungry tool deep into her dark passage, whimpering as the head of Nathan's charging cock slammed into her cervix. She arched her ass to meet his thrust in perfect time, her sharp nails teasing his hard little nipple buds.

"Abuse it love make it come for me!!!" she whined, writhing in ecstasy under his assault.

"You're very much the out of control town slut aren't you dear," he commented.

"Oh yes lover, I want to be your whore," she whimpered, pressing herself hard against him.

He buried himself in her again with deep powerful thrusts, jealous for the beautiful sensation of her warm body. Her teeth were teasing his nipple as her nails raked his back, while she kept whispering in his ear fuck your bitch Nathan fuck me hard.

"She came hard, her screams and colored language pluming forth from between her beautiful red lips. Screaming it over and over again, "fuck your slut lover," she lay beneath his still pounding cock, totally immersed in a powerful, radiant sea, of satisfaction. She had marked his body and memory with her beautifully scented spray, which now perfumed the ambient nuances of the sweet air he breathed.

Nathan had felt her contractions around him and was able to abstain, wishing to get another climax for her before they stopped.

"Before I leave you today I will use every opening you have and please you in each!" he boasted.

"Yes...oh god yes." She whimpered softly, and smiled inwardly, at his youthful arrogance.

Nathan again buried his face at the side of her neck lashing her flesh there with his powerful tongue, sucking and biting while his cock still hammered her small opening. The erotically lewd sounds of his fucking were beginning to recharge his empty lover below; he discerned a sweet flexing in her passage and gentle thrust at her pelvis and her hands were once again gentle on his body.

Nathan clamped down On Marietta's ripe nipple and suckled savagely, the sweet berry of her breast twitched at his assault. He didn't cease battering it abusively with his brutal tongue, until the warm, soft flesh, expanded to a size near bursting.

Marietta exploded in spasms again beneath her young, hard lover, as her shameful invocations of lust colored the air around her handsome lovers head. She was delirious with her release, as she arched ardently against her lovers thrusting pelvis, to aid him with the exit of his seed. He filled her with his hot liquid until it ran freely down over her shapely cheeks.

She realized as she looked upon his handsome face that she was irrevocably bound to him by the unseen restraints of her own feelings and desire...no... even more, her desperate need for him. She would surrender everything to him to secure his love for herself and keep him here safely between her breasts.

She gently stroked his cheek and the warmth of her love suffused the entire area that her soft fingers now seduced, until his blush colored skin was a soft effervescent glow.

"I have many things to tell you before this day is over Nathan, things that will forever change both our lives...I hope for the better. You may not believe what you'll hear at first but in the end I will make you see the truth," she whispered to him.

"Nathan lay between her legs sated and knew that he loved her, he didn't care about the age difference, or what people might think of him, he simply had to have her in his life."

He looked into the beautiful light in her eyes and kissed her without urgency, it was a gentle letter sent to inform her of his feelings for her. She accepted his message and without delay responded immediately with her affirmation of acceptance. They necked, with reckless abandonment, until both were breathless and consumed with the joy of their love. The warmth of its flames found softly glowing in their eyes, as they beheld one another.

He kneeled between her legs before he rose, her gown was still open, her trim shapely body on display. She was petite, and finely formed with perfect physical integrity. Her eyes revealed the shyness of her character, but her love gave her courage as she smiled up at him.

"You're beautiful Marietta, even more so now than you were in my dream!" he told her.

"I love you Nathan, and it was and wasn't a dream!" she whispered.

"I don't understand!" he responded.

"You will my love, be patient," s-h-h-h-h she rose to her knees not bothering to cover her body and placed her arms about his neck to kiss him again.

Marietta then his hand and guided her young love to the loveseat by the window where she made him comfortable with a throw and fluffed pillows. Then she turned and went to the kitchen to fix some tea.

While she was gone Nathan sat relaxing with a view of the river rolling lazily by, the sunlight dancing on its waves shimmered like small diamonds. He turned as he heard her approach and found her entry elegant and exotic, her long legs kicked out from beneath the gown as she walked toward him. He could glimpse her mons occasionally and she was provocatively sexy, as her breasts swayed with the cadence of her stride.

She sat the silver tray down in front of him on the ornate coffee table and smiled, his heart erupting inside with joyful love at the sight of it. She bent, her sheer morning gown fell open, and his young eyes witnessed heaven again. Her flat carved belly bloomed into a pair of beautifully shaped hips that accentuated her tiny waist. But the crowning jewel of his vision was the perfectly symmetrical, and flawless globes of her breasts, which hung so enticingly as she stood bent over the tea.

Marietta smiled as she felt his eyes adore her and her heart leapt inside her chest forcing a smile on her face and a shy glance in his direction. She handed him his tea and started to seat herself beside him but he stopped her.

Nathan spread his legs and had Marietta seat herself on a single leg she timidly protested his action, but he insisted.

"But my love I haven't cleaned up yet and I will surely soil your leg your fluids are still inside me mingled with my own," she said, her eyes and face gazing at the floor.

With a single finger under her chin he raised her eyes to meet his own and said, "I know your scent already madam and have found it to be more alluring than Opium perfume and more addictive than any drug known to man...in addition my dear, I strongly approve of it."

She smiled, adoring his handsome face and stroked his cheek before sipping her tea. Her hand moved forward slowly to gently trace the shape of his hard chest then rising she caress his neck skirting his jaw line. Last of all she raised a single finger and traced the shape of the lips that she had recently loved so well.

"You said it was and wasn't a dream what exactly did you mean?" he asked her.

"I came to you and we did make love but not like today, I was a presence and not physical that night, not entirely anyway," she told him.

"Are you a witch Marietta?" he asked her.

"Yes Nathan I am, I know but do not use the darker side of my discipline, does that upset you my love?" she asked him.

"No, did you put a spell on me Marietta to make me fall in love with you?"

"No Nathan, I have been watching you and others in your family line for many years. But your feelings for me have nothing to do with a spell."

"Why would you watch me Marietta?" he asked puzzled.

"You look a great deal like your grandfather Johan, Nathan. I was your grandfather's lover as a young woman and I loved him deeply, as I now love you. There was a terrible accident and your grandfather perished, I have been alone since then," she explained.

"I'm sorry Marietta but there must be some kind of mistake, I never had a grandfather named Johan," he told her, confused now!

"But you did my love your seventh great, the one that sailed from the European continent to the new world. I was on that ship with him, and his wife as well, and other members of your family too," she explained.

"But Marietta that would make you hun...."

"Yes...centuries old, and I am Nathan, I know this is difficult for you to believe but none the less it is certainly so. After my Johan passed I couldn't remain in the valley we shared, his memory there was too painful for me to deal with. So I loaded the wagon, left the pine scented hills of the Carolina's, and moved north near a pleasant little settlement known as Salem. It was here that I acquired my knowledge of the craft and was given the gift of ageless existence."

Nathan sat there not knowing what to say, it was like some kind of ghost story or something. He was completely without mental bearings, without so much as an inkling, on how to proceed in this conversation.

"I'm very sorry, I can see how difficult this is for you...but now...if you will let me show you the truth, you will understand," she said.

She rose from his thigh and walked to an adjacent room just off the very expansive sitting room Nathan now sat in. When she reappeared she wore a midnight blue velvet robe that flowed to the floor, the sleeves were very wide and the hood was up. There, embroidered on the hem and around the sleeves as well as the hood and down the front opening at both side was a brightly colored ornate brocade of gold leaf and vine design. The overall visual effect was nothing less than stunning.

From the matching bag with the long silver string she carried she took a small handful of blue powder and enclosed herself in a circle all around. She sat the bag outside the circle and smiled at Nathan.

"Please do not take your eyes off me, I want to ensure that you realize this is not a cheap parlor trick of some kind.

She began her incantation and with her very first words a beautiful peace settled over the place. Nathan watched as Marietta stretched her arms toward the heavens her voice increasing in volume as she did. She began to glow with a faint yellow light about her entire body and the longer she chanted, the brighter that light became until at last she was nearly obscured from his sight. Marietta's incantation fell silent and the light slowly faded, then a light breeze blew through the room lightly scented by the flowers of spring.

There standing in the circle was a young woman of about twenty-four, beautiful, radiant, and smiling. She looked as if she might be Marietta's granddaughter but Nathan knew better now. Her stride was all of grace, as she stepped out of the circle and headed in his direction.

Marietta returned to the seat her lover had given her and she could clearly see the awe in his face when she placed herself on his leg, she was careful to let her gown slid open for her lover's pleasure.

Without a word Nathan placed both hands on the sides of her face and pulled her near for a kiss. It was certainly his Marietta all right, newer, better, and more beautiful than ever. His hands couldn't help but flirt with the firm round breasts now exposed so near him. She smiled when he broke the kiss and knew that he was pleased, and that alone made her happy.

"You were lovely before Marietta, but you're drop dead, kick my ass stunning, right now lover!!!" he teased with a big smile.

She broke out in enthusiastic laughter infectious in its nature, the beauty of the sound swept Nathan away as well and they sat there holding hands, as they giggled together.

"Are you still ageless?" he asked out of curiosity.

"No, when I stop the power of the spell I age at a normal rate like everyone else, but there is more. Now that I have found you I have seven days from today to decide to continue ageless or forsake the spell and finish my normal life. You will help me make that decision," she told him.

"Why would finding me make a difference?" he asked her.

"It isn't the finding you so much, as it is our open declaration of love for each other. I only wanted to remain here until I found someone I could love again, I have. Now under the rules of the incantation I must make a choice, are you interested in a lover for life Nathan?" she asked him plainly.

Looking at her as he sat there, it all seemed like some strange mythological novel, but he had no choice but to acknowledge the truth of what he had seen.

"I think I might be Marietta!" taking her hand as he spoke.

"I will never forsake you for another my love," she told him.

"Are you sure I'm the one your heart yearns to be with Marietta I have never made a commitment like this before and this is all happening so fast dear?"

"I love you Nathan, I have loved you now for some time. Do you remember catching the little girls cat in the parking lot of the grocery store you stopped at some time ago. He had jumped out of the little girls arms and ran away. You came upon her as she stood crying and you asked her what was wrong, she then pointed at the animal in the distance. Straightaway you went out alone, captured that dangerous beast, and returned it to its rightful owner. Remember what the little girl did when you returned Nathan."

Before Nathan had a chance to answer Marietta leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"When I brought the cat back and placed it in her arms the little girl kissed my cheek," he recited with a puzzled look on his face. "How did you know that Marietta?" he asked her.

"I was with you that day Nathan, watching over you. I have been with you a very long time now my love you simply didn't know it...you weren't suppose to," she told him smiling again, as she looked at him.

"Will we remain here or move on to a new location to start our lives together?" he asked her.

"We could remain, but it would be difficult, it would be much easier to start over in a new place where no one knew either of us."

"If I can be with you I don't care what hurtles we might have to go around, over, or through, we will find away," he said.

Marietta smiled at him, "you haven't seen my bedroom yet Nathan, you should follow me dear," she said as took his hand and led her young love toward the stairs.

Nathan followed Marietta up the flight of stairs and down a very brightly colored hall rich with hand painted border designs at the ceiling and above the floor. She paused before a double set of richly carved oak doors and slowly opened them in unison.

Her room was very large with high ceilings, their was a very ornate king size bed on the left with a very high headboard. On the opposite wall set a long low vanity complete with large mirror. Opposite the wall where you entered was a pair of sliding glass doors that led at to a railed balcony that over looked the river.

The room was very beautifully decorated through out and grand in its own way. She led Nathan out onto the balcony and stood at the railing with hands on top of it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked him with a sigh.

Looking down at the swelling rise of her cheeks he said, "Yes ma'am and its hard to keep my hands off of it."

She giggled as he pressed himself into the soft mounds of her bottom, and slid his hands around to grasp her firm breasts. He felt her grind her charms back against him as he softly kissed her neck and squeezed the firmness of her high proud mammary. He felt the lovely Marietta spread her legs slightly and push her bottom out toward him.

She shivered when his hand crept up the inside of her leg from behind and fondled her moist treasure There was deep sigh from her lovely red mouth as his finger lightly traced the outline of her warm lips. And he noted a subtle gyration against his sinful digit.

"My dear child, but you are a promiscuous little thing aren't you?" he said.

"Why my Lord, I have already confirmed my desire to be your whore in your bedroom sir," she giggled.

"Yes, but will you be my lady in public!" he asked chuckling.

"Only if you require it sir," she spoke, as she smiled.

"You must forgive my enticement of you madam, but its seems I simply cannot behave myself in your radiant presence," he claimed, as his cock moved against her.

"Oh sir, I do forgive you, for those sins already past and for those you're about to commit!" as she shivered with anticipation.

"I love you Marietta," he whispered, as he raised her gown above the swell of her outrageously beautiful ass.

"I know my love, we were called to this place for each other. This is the season of our passion Nathan, a time when our love will conquer all things negative around us, and our hearts will be like magic in this world."

"Such a beautiful sentiment from such a lovely lady," he whispered, as he moved forward and took possession of her body.

She gasped sharply as he found his entrance and took her, and then shivered as she lowered her head to the day. With warm sunshine on their bodies the two lovers united in passion above the lazy river and the green of the season. Their hearts soared in the brightness of the day, as the heavens above witnessed the consummation of their love.

She was soft and yielding in front of him, her every thought on how to enhance her lover's pleasure with her, and make him happy. It was a new experience for both of them and the psychological intensity of it sent them both spiraling into climax much too soon.

When he flexed for the last time inside her wet, hot body, she turned with a deep glow on her face and knelt in front of him. Looking up and holding his eyes with hers she slowly slid her mouth over his member and sucked him clean.

She rose and stood before her lover and she could see in his eyes she had pleased him. His fingers caressed her face as he watched her in the sunlight, her robe hanging open, and her presence beautiful beyond any words he knew.

"We need to get ready for our date at The Princess," she said, as her hands deftly arranged his sex in his trousers and closed up shop.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers