Agent Kim (FBI) Visits Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't that hurt?" Hy asked her.

"Not if you're limber enough," Stephanie replied, "And I am."

"OK. Here goes," Hy said disbelievingly. Hy snapped one cuff onto her left arm, pulled Stephanie's elbows together, and locked the other cuff on. Stephanie's already perky breasts strained against the fabric of the tight-fitting jumpsuit.

"See? No problem," Stephanie said with a smile. "Now, get another pair and lock them on my wrists."

"OK." Hy eyed the wall. Choosing between the dozens of handcuffs hanging from pegs was almost overwhelming. "Which one?" Hy asked.

"Any one you want. They all work the same," Stephanie replied grinning.

Hy grabbed a pair of pink hinged cuffs. They seemed to have some kind of plastic coating on them, and they felt lighter than regular cuffs.

"Oh! The ASP cuffs. I like those," Stephanie said when Hy pulled the cuffs off the wall. Hy quickly locked them on her wrists.

While Stephanie was cuffed, Hy glanced at the time. "Hey, I got to run. I'll be back tomorrow and look around some more."

"Aw, I was having fun," Stephanie whined. "You promise you'll come back tomorrow?"

"Sure," Hy replied absently as she picked up her backpack from the counter. Leaving Robin grinning at the still cuffed Stephanie, Hy left Cuffz and once again headed for the parking lot.

She was almost to the mall exit when she spotted a watch that she liked on one of those kiosks that lined the middle of the mall walkway. She stopped by and got a closer look at it. It was brushed stainless-steel, about an inch and a half wide, with black hands. The face was the same color as the watch. Hy tried on the small. It fit snuggly, conforming closely to the shape of her wrist. She told Kelly, the kiosk attendant that she would take it. Kelly complimented her on her choice, and said that that was one of their more popular watches. Hy put her old Citizen in an interior pocket of her backpack, thanked Kelly, and left.

After she closed the door to her room, Hy set her backpack on the table. She turned on the TV for some background noise and unpacked her laptop. After checking her email, Hy got ready for bed. She pulled her Tweety Bird night shirt on over her Hanes-for-Her panties, and crawled into bed. After watching a few minutes of a sit-com about a couple with four teenage daughters, Hy cut off the TV and went to sleep.

Hy awoke to sunlight streaming through the curtains. Images of the sit-com Dad administering a paddling were still going through Hy's mind. Lazily, she looked for her watch on the nightstand. Since she didn't see it, she reached over to feel for it. That's when she saw the stainless steel of her new watch on her wrist. "Oops, guess I forgot to take that off," Hy thought as she checked the time.

"Shit!" Hy screamed as she jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I'm late; she mentally added in there somewhere. She could barely hear the alarm of her old watch, which was beeping in her backpack. About ten minutes later, Hy rushed out the door to her car. She tossed her backpack in, got in herself, and drove off towards the police station.

The first thing she did on the road was call RPD and tell Sergeant Robinson, who happened to answer the phone, that she had overslept and was on the way.

"That's no problem. The prisoner's not going anywhere," he replied with a chuckle.

Only as Hy was pulling into the station parking lot did she realize that she had forgotten to put on a bra. Hy considered driving back to the hotel to get one, but she didn't have the time. "Well, it's not like anyone will notice my B cups the way those office-girl sluts in there dress," Hy thought as she buttoned her suit jacket.

"Good morning Agent Kim. Nice of you to drop by." Sergeant Robinson's greeting dripped with sarcasm.

A contrite Agent Kim replied, "Good morning Sergeant Robinson. Sorry about being late." She held back a few, more choice words. Unofficial FBI policy was not to alienate local law enforcement if possible.

As she passed him her weapon to secure for the day he said, "Oh yea, I got some bad news Agent Kim. The air conditioning is out in that part of the building. It'll probably be out a few days at least." He shrugged his shoulders as he added, "You know how maintenance people are."

"That's no problem, I'll just. . ." Agent Kim stopped in mid sentence when she remembered that she had forgotten her bra. She would be miserable with her suit jacket on all day. She mentally cursed her luck.

"Can we do the interview someplace else then?" Agent Kim asked.

Shaking his head, he quickly replied, "Sorry. No can do. We don't have building full of interrogation rooms like the FBI does. And, I want you to know, I like your cuff. It looks good on you."

Agent Kim started to look down at the back of her hip, when her handcuffs were, when she realized that he was talking about the watch. Oops! She had meant to switch it out for her old one, but in her rush she must have forgotten. Blushing, she replied, "Thanks," as she looked back at Sergeant Robinson.

His eyes darted up from her breasts. Agent Kim was mortified that he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She hunched her shoulders to try and hide the fact. The door leading to the back opened and Officer Clark stepped halfway out.

"Ready, Agent Kim?" he asked her.

"Yes," She responded and quickly headed to the door. She didn't even care that Sergeant Robinson was checking out her ass as she left.

"They told you about the air, right?" Officer Clark asked her as they were walking down the hall.

Agent Kim could already feel the sweat breaking out on her forehead. "Yes," she replied.

"Good. He's in there, cuffed and waiting for you," Officer Clark replied as the stopped in front of the door.

"Thanks," she said as she started to open the door. "Is the surveillance still turned off?"

"Yes Ma'am, I just checked that myself."

"Thank you," Agent Kim replied as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Jason Roberts was sitting behind the table, handcuffed. Another pair of handcuffs ran from the chain on his cuffs to a large ring that was bolted to that side of the table, just like yesterday.

"Good morning sweetie. How about today, you wear the handcuffs?" he said as he held his cuffed hands up and leered at her.

Harshly, she replied, "Mr. Roberts, may I remind you that your pardon does not take effect until I decide that your cooperation with the FBI is complete. Now," she sat down and unpacked her laptop as she spoke, "Let's begin, shall we?"

"Sure thing Agent Kim, I was just joking." He smiled in a friendly way. "Hey, I like your wrist cuff," he said as he gestured towards the stainless-steel on her wrist.

She glanced down at the stainless steel encircling her wrist. "It's just a watch, not a cuff." Agent Kim replied defensively.

"Oh, sorry, it's just that it looked like . . . a wrist cuff is all. Like all the other chicks are wearing around here."

Ignoring the chick remark, Agent Kim said, "Well it's not. Now let's get started. We're already behind."

Agent Kim was miserable. It was sweltering in the small interrogation room. She unbuttoned her jacket by lunch time. Michelle brought in lunch again. She was so friendly to Mr. Roberts that she almost sat in his lap. Agent Kim had to clear her throat to stop her.

Michelle responded by holding out her hands towards Agent Kim and saying, "Maybe you should cuff me too, then," with a seductive smile on her face. More bewildered at her behavior than repulsed, but a little of both, Agent Kim politely declined her offer and she left.

About two hours later, Agent Kim was fed up. She was sticky with sweat. She stood up and took, well, peeled off her suit jacket. Mr. Roberts noticed her lack of a bra immediately. Ignoring the leer on his face, Agent Kim draped her jacket over the chair and sat back down.

Time seemed to be crawling by. Agent Kim had to repeatedly call his attention away from her breasts and back to the computer. Finally, after about the fifth time, Agent Kim gave up.

"We'll continue this tomorrow, Mister Roberts," she said as she started packing up her laptop.

"Wait, I'm sorry. Please don't go," he said quickly. "I won't do it again," he added.

Ignoring him, Agent Kim zipped up her backpack and hit the call button. With a sigh, she pulled her suit jacket back on. Officer Clark opened the door.

"All done?" he asked her.

"Yes, for today," she replied.

"Alright. Anything else you need today, or are you leaving?"

"I'll be leaving, thanks," Agent Kim replied as she followed him to the lobby, where she retrieved her weapon and left.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~

Meanwhile, in Chief Beaver's office, Chief Beavers was having a meeting with Vic Black, owner of Platformz, and the Mind Controller of all of Riverside.

"Thank you again Chief. Who knows what kind of mischief that FBI agent could have caused if she had gotten out of Riverside without me knowing about it," Vic said from his chair.

"No problem Mr. Black. When she complained about the office girl's uniforms, I just knew that you could improve her attitude," Chief Beavers replied from behind his desk.

"She won't be any problem anymore. I've already changed her mind about our little town as well as how women should dress and behave. I've also gotten the management at her hotel and my staff at Platformz to help us out. She'll be all yours tomorrow."

"Great! She ain't much in the titty department, but those legs more than make up for it."

Smiling, Vic replied, "Just remember the plan. Let her come to you. Act like you are doing her a favor. And I'll let you know when I am ready for her."

"Yes Sir Mr. Black. I won't let you down."

"I know you won't, Phil," he replied, still smiling as he got up to leave.

Like a proper host, Chief Beavers got up and walked him to the door. "Take care, Mr. Black. And if there's anything else I can do for you, just let me know."

"Thank you. I will. Just remember, if anyone; and I mean anyone else from the federal or even the state government start poking their noses around, just let me know. I'll take care of them."

"Absolutely, Mr. Black, and take care." Chief Beavers waved goodbye to his good friend as he left.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~

Agent Kim needed a shower. She pulled into the Riverside Inn and got out of her car. Someone was putting up some kind of flyer a few doors down. Figuring that she was trying to sell something, Agent Kim ignored her and went into her room.

The first thing Hy did was to turn on her laptop and set it up to upload the information from the day's interrogation. Then she squirmed out of her sweat soaked-clothes, removed her watch and took a long shower.

Refreshed, Hy came out, picked up her watch off the bathroom sink, and put it back on. Feeling a little naughty, Hy left her panties and bra in her suitcase and went to check on the upload. Since she had spent so long in the shower, and the day's interrogation was cut short, the upload was done. Hy grabbed her cell phone and lay down on the bed.

Still naked, Hy dialed her superior's number and gave a full report on the day's interrogation. When she finished, Hy realized that she was tracing a circle around her nipple with a finger. Giggling, she got up, set her cell phone on the table and got dressed.

Hy didn't really feel right about the blue jeans and t-shirt that she had put on, but she didn't have a lot of choices. After she packed up her laptop, gun and badge, Hy walked out the door and to her car. As she got in, Hy saw that one of the flyers had been taped to her room's door. Ignoring it, Hy drove off towards Platformz.

Hy parked closer to the coffee shop, and went in. As she ate her salad, Hy debated whether to go to the coffee shop and relax awhile, or do some shopping first. "Maybe I'll get some new threads," Hy thought as she decided to do some shopping.

Figuring that she might as well pick up where she left off yesterday, Hy left the restaurant and headed to Cuffz.

"Hi welcome to Cuffz!" Stephanie and Lisa said as Hy went in.

"Welcome back, I should say," Stephanie added as she recognized Hy.

"Thanks," Hy replied with a smile.

"Still looking to try out some hinged cuffs?" Stephanie asked her.

"Sure," Hy replied as she set her backpack down on the counter. Hy turned to find Stephanie holding a pair of silver cuffs with thick black plastic around the middle.

"These are from England. They are Hiatt UL-1 handcuffs, also called Ultimate Cuffs." Stephanie passed them to Hy. "Hey, I like your wrist cuff," Stephanie said when Hy reached out to take the Hiatt cuffs from her.

"Oh, it's not a cuff, it's a watch," Hy let her get a good look at it.

"Oops, sorry, it's just that it looked like a cuff," Stephanie replied as Hy ratcheted the handcuffs through.

"It's OK. Everybody has been saying that," Hy replied as she unfolded the cuffs. "Maybe I'll get some real ones," she added as she tried unsuccessfully to fold the handcuffs back up. Hy glanced up at Stephanie, who had a smug smile on her face.

"That's why they call 'em the Ultimate Cuffs. Once you unfold them, they lock unfolded. You need the key to fold them back up," Stephanie said as she pointed out the keyhole in the middle of the hinge.

"Great, let's see how they work," Hy replied as she quickly snapped a cuff onto Stephanie's extended arm. "Turn around please," Hy added. Stephanie turned away and put her free hand behind her. Hy, who was still holding the cuffs, closed the other cuff around her free wrist.

Hy locked several more pairs of handcuffs onto Stephanie before she happened to grab a pair of cuffs that felt different. "Hey, these are light," Hy said as she held the cuffs on the end of her finger.

"Yea, those are called Kyoung-Chang Aluminum handcuffs. They are from Korea and weigh 5.4 ounces, about half of what regular handcuffs weigh," Stephanie told her.

"I bet you would barely even notice they were there," Hy said as held the lightweight cuffs up in front of her.

"Well, there's only one way for you to find out, isn't there," Stephanie replied with a mischievous grin.

"How?" Hy asked, puzzled.

"Like this!" Stephanie quickly took the cuffs from Hy and snapped them onto her wrists, making sure that the cuff was between her watch and hand.

Hy look at her now cuffed hands in stunned silence. She gave the cuffs a couple of light tugs. "Hey, these are light," Hy finally said. "Can you take off my watch for me? So I can see how the cuffs feel without it." Hy had completely forgotten the contempt she had yesterday at the very idea of a mere shop clerk handcuffing an FBI agent.

"Sure," Stephanie said as she removed the watch from Hy's wrist.

Hy held her cuffed hands up in front of her. "It's like nothing's even there."

"Do you want to see the other end of the spectrum?" Stephanie asked her. Hy looked up at Stephanie to see her holding a gigantic pair of bright silver handcuffs.

"Wow!" Hy said as she gaped at the huge cuffs.

"These are Clejuso Heavyweight cuffs. They are made in Germany. They weigh 2.2 pounds. Do you want to try them on?" Stephanie asked her.

"Um, I guess so," Hy replied. Stephanie got a key ring that looked like something a high school janitor would carry.

"They Kyoung-Chang cuffs have a special key," Stephanie said as she fumbled for the key with while still holding the Clejuso cuffs. "The Clejuso ones do to, as matter of fact." She found the right key, unlocked the lightweight aluminum cuffs and hung them and the key ring up on the wall. Then Stephanie put the thick Clejuso handcuffs onto Hy's outstretched wrists.

"Damn, these are heavy," Hy said, stretching out the last word as she felt the weight on her arms. "They are kinda comfortable though. They don't cut into my wrists like the other ones."

"Yea, I have a pair of them at home," She blushed, "I like to sleep in them," She whispered.

"What? I mean, you can do that?" Hy asked incredulously.

Stephanie giggled. "Yea, it's fun!"

Still puzzled, Hy changed the subject. "Well, I can't carry these around on duty. What else do you have?"

Stephanie proceeded to lock Hy into several pairs of handcuffs, leg irons, transport belts and waist chains. Most of it Hy was familiar with; at least in applying them. Not so much in wearing them.

One thing that Hy hadn't seen before was the neck cuff that Stephanie locked around her throat. It looked like an oversized leg iron, except it featured a large ring instead of a chain. Stephanie even took a padlock and locked Hy's cuffed hands to the ring on the neck cuff. Hy was having so much fun being handcuffed; she didn't want the parade of restraints to end. Finally Hy decided on the Smith & Wesson M-1 hinged cuffs and a pair of ASP chain handcuffs in black. Hy put her new cuffs in her backpack and replaced her watch on her wrist. She thanked Stephanie for all her help, and left.

Most of the shops that Hy passed looked far too risqué for her. But when she spotted a boutique that seemed to cater more of a professional clientele, Hy stepped in.

Sometime later, Hy emerged carrying only her backpack. That didn't mean that she hadn't bought anything though. Since Hy was trying to decide between several outfits, the shop girl, Haley, informed her that they offered complimentary delivery for purchases over three hundred dollars. Mini-dresses, micro miniskirts, and tight tops . . . Hy bought them all, and then some! Most of them were tight and stretchy, showing off a lot of skin. Plenty were mesh. Haley even talked her into getting a pair of PVC hot pants. Hy bought so much that Haley had to split everything up into two boxes for shipment.

Hy left the shop wearing a brief baby blue sundress. It came to about mid-thigh and was tight around her mid-section, showing off her tummy that was taunt from the FBI's intensive training program. The skirt flowed loosely, bouncing as she walked. The only problem was that Hy needed some shoes to go with it. Her Addias trainers just didn't match. So Haley told her to go to Strutz and ask for Tiffany.

Strutz was wall-to-wall shoes. Hy didn't think she saw any with less than four inches of heel. She saw several girls that seemed to be working, and many more customers besides. Hy got the attention of the nearest one and asked for Tiffany. She directed Hy to a brunette near the back of the store.

Tiffany was helping another customer, so Hy looked around for a few minutes. Finally, Tiffany got to her. It didn't take long for Hy to find a couple of pairs that she had to have. The first pair she tried on were baby blue strappy sandals with about an inch platform and five and a half inches of heel in the back. The heels were chunky, about an inch in diameter.

Hy was surprised how easy they were to walk in, considering that she didn't really wear heels at all. Tiffany explained that chunky heels were a lot easier to walk in than stilettos, like she was wearing. Hy found this out for herself when she tried on a pair of spike heels. She managed in the stilettos OK, but nowhere near as easily as the other ones. Hy mentioned that she had to concentrate more on walking in the stiletto heels, and Tiffany replied that that was the idea.

"Just slip on a pair of tall stilettos and they will clear your mind of whatever's bothering you. You can't be thinking about other stuff when you're busy not falling on your ass," Tiffany quoted.

"Yea, I see what you mean," Hy replied as she practiced walking in the stilettos.

Hy bought several pairs of heels, both chunky and stiletto, as well as a pair of platform ankle boots. She wore the baby blue platforms out of the store, since they matched her dress. She put her trainers in the box to be delivered to her apartment back in Northern Virginia.