Agent of S.T.A.L.K. in Los Angeles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

Molly grinned devilishly. "I bet you twenty bucks you can't make it with him."

"Guidelines please. What constitutes making it with him?"

"Certainly not just cuddling up for some hugging and kissing. And not stroking him off or giving him a blow job either. It needs to be the full wedding night treatment, I mean with him putting his back into it."

"He'll certainly be too beat to do anything today. What's the time limit on our bet?"

"From now until we put him back on the plane."

"That could be four or five whole days."

"That's right," grinned Molly, "Four to five days. And nights!"

"There must be something you're not telling me. Your uncle's not married, is he?"

"Nope. Divorced, going on about ten years I think."

"In that case, we have a bet, girl. How long will you be at the mall?"

"All afternoon. We'll go out to eat when I get back."

"You just might be paying for dinner, bitch."

"I so doubt that, you ho. I hope your digestive system works when you're feeling frustrated."

"Hope you can enjoy your food when you're twenty dollars poorer."

"I'll have fun watching you squirm four or five days."

"Shee-it, Molly, it won't take me that long!"

Two minutes after Molly left with Mercer's rumpled suit Nova stripped down to her panties. Standing before the dresser mirror she kneaded her breasts to erase the indentations of the bra from her olive skin, her dark nipples hard as bullets. She saw the wet spot discoloring the crotch of her white thong and started to take it off but changed her mind. Combing her fingers one last time through her silky black hair, cut shorter in the back than front, she wet her lips with her tongue, swayed to the connecting door to lean against it, listening for sounds in the adjoining room. No shower running, no voice on the phone to the desk. Molly's uncle must already be slumbering away.

He'd listlessly carried his luggage into the room when they'd arrived at the motel. Yawning, he'd told the girls to wake him if they needed anything and gone into his quarters without another word. Molly followed after him. With the door ajar Nova heard her badgering Mercer to surrender his suit so she could drop it by the dry cleaners. He instructed her to leave while he got undressed and, a moment later, handed his coat and trousers through the half open door, repeating the girls should rouse him should they need him, even if he slept. Nova would rouse him, all right, she needed something. She wondered if he slept in the nude. If he did, she'd soon know! Afterwards she was positive she'd be much happier and twenty bucks richer, when Molly paid up.

She debated changing her soaked panties again, deciding against it, they'd be undeniable proof of her arousal for him. Quietly she turned the door knob and slipped into Mercer's room. She'd expected the lights to be out, but he sat on the edge of the bed holding a large pistol, and not the one inside his boxers. Her appearance did not startle him; at least he didn't take aim at her with the double-barreled chrome-plated gun.

He looked her in the eye instead of at her naked breasts. Nova felt acute disappointment although her knees trembled anyway. To gloss over the unspoken discouragement she giggled in her very best giggle. "My, what a big gun you have, grandma."

"Is that supposed to be a double entendre?"

Nova made no secret of admiring the taut muscles of his abdomen and broad shoulders. She'd hoped his dick would pop a tent in his shorts, only to again be disappointed when nothing materialized. She had great tits and knew it, with an ass a guy could deal a hand of solitaire on. Any other man would be on his feet cupping the cheeks of her butt by now. Mercer wasn't gay, Molly had told her her uncle used to be married.

"I don't know what you mean," she lied.

"If you say so." He yawned, cupping a hand in front of his mouth. The muscles under his skin rippled when he moved; the cross on the chain around his neck swung across his chest, silver against his pale flesh. He must work a lot of nights.

"Does that crucifix ward off vampires?" she asked in a lame attempt to prolong the conversation.

"Sometimes," he answered idly. "But like modern day society has evolved technologically, so have the creatures of the night."

"Do you mean the sign of the cross won't always stop a vamp in their tracks?"

"It will, except in some of the very old ones. They can be impervious to a crucifix, they've also employed technology to overcome being invisible in mirrors and garlic doesn't do a thing against them nowadays except stink, like it does to humans. No vampires are impervious to fire or a stake in the heart though."

"Can they transform into bats?"

"The real old ones can, like the infamous baroness Ingrid von Schitt of the Vampire Korps of the Gestapo. I actually had her in the sights of this same pistol once. She escaped some vampire executioners from the Raven Cadre, and me, when I worked with them in Argentina a few years back."

"This Raven Cadre is a group like S.T.A.L.K.?"

Mercer nodded. "The late Ryan Hex founded the Cadre last century. His great granddaughter Monika still carries on to this day."

"Ryan Hex? He's the second most famous vampire hunter in the world after Van Helsing."

"I'm impressed, you know your vampire lore. But Van Helsing is a figment of Bram Stoker's imagination, Hex was a very real man. He'd mastered the technique of being able to make eye contact with the undead and not be bewitched. I've read the two books he authored on the subject, but I still haven't learned how yet. I have to wear dark glasses with specially treated lenses to avoid being put under a spell."

For lack of anything better to say she asked, "Is Dracula real or just part of Stoker's imagination too?"

"You didn't sneak into my room to talk about vampires, Nova. Where are your clothes and what's on your mind?" He slid the pistol under one of the pillows on the bed.

"Did you have a problem getting that gun through customs?" She stood there with her panties getting wetter by the second and Mercer still hadn't even glanced at her tits. By now many men she'd known would have her on her knees with their balls against her chin. What was with this guy?

"You didn't come here to talk about that either. What can I do for you?"

The lie flowed easily off her tongue. "I thought you'd be asleep and I wanted to filch one of your towels without waking you. Molly and I used all the ones in our bathroom this morning."

"You didn't sneak in here to boost a towel either, sweetheart. Besides, it's dangerous to be lurking around me when I'm asleep. I might wake up and shoot you."

"Are you upset with me?" Nova asked in a little girl voice. "I hoped not to disturb you. I'll apologize if you'd like."

"No apology necessary." Mercer smiled gently at her when he spoke, stretched his arms in weariness to roll his shoulders and glided into the bathroom. She eyed the movement of his cock under his boxers with each step he took, and his butt when it came into view! He came out of the bathroom with a towel and tossed it to her.

"Going to bed now?" she ventured.

"Yes," he said. "Alone."

Not to be daunted, she stepped close to him and touched his dick. It pulsed in her hand before stiffening to a full erection in the space of two seconds, evidence he'd gone without for a long time. Mercer groaned as she reached though the opening of his shorts and stroked his length, hard as a pistol barrel.

Nova groaned too.

"You said to rouse you if there was anything I needed so obviously I've roused you, now I need what I'm holding in my hand. You have a nice big dick, please use it on me."

"You're younger than my daughter," he objected.

She squeezed him harder. "I said please."

"I can't. You're my niece's friend as well."

"Quit whining, you're running out of excuses."

Nova took his hand in the one she had free and placed it between her legs. She pressed her thighs together to hold it there. Without a doubt he realized the wet condition her panties were in. The mere touch of his palm through the nylon of the thong on her open and oozing pussy made her catch her breath.

"This is highly irregular, Nova."

"But you're definitely up for it, I can feel," she cooed, "Take my knickers off and fuck me nasty."

"I think not."

"I think so," she disagreed. She mashed her breasts against him and urgently kissed his mouth.

He didn't return the kiss, but she succeeded in guiding his endowment out of the fly of his boxers. Mercer grabbed her by the upper arms and gently inched her back an arm's length away from him. She reluctantly took her hand off his prick, but not her eyes. He looked so sexy with it jutting outside his shorts, the swollen veins flushed with blood, his plumhead a vivid, angry purple. Nova wanted badly to suck on it, to coat it with her spit, feel it wedged down her throat, to taste each warm deluge she could coax out of it, savor every delicious drop of him on her tongue before making a production of swallowing his outpourings to see the look on his face after she'd finished worshipping him. Then she'd straddle him and ride until her heart's content, and his. If Mercer stayed hard through all that punishment she'd give her ass up to him, a luscious tightness she allowed only a select few men access to.

"Clive," she pleaded, "What's wrong?"

"Doing this would be wrong, Nova. We only met less than two hours ago."

"That doesn't excite you?"

"How could there possibly be emotion involved, or romance or feelings? We'd just be copulating like two indiscriminate wild animals."

"When you run out of bullshit excuses rip my panties off and fuck me please. We're both single. What my boyfriend doesn't know won't hurt him."

"It would represent nothing," Mercer said, "Be meaningless."

"I beg to differ with you, baby, it would mean a great deal to me." A hell of a lot more than twenty lousy dollars! "I promise you no regrets. Let me please you, I want to."

"But why?"

"Can't having the hots for you be reason enough? What are you being all sanctimonious about anyway?"

"My niece is in the next room."

"Your niece is at a shopping mall in the next county, she'll be gone till the sun goes down. And speaking of going down, that sounds like a plan to me." Nova sank to her knees and angled her face toward his upright cock, extending her tongue. She could almost taste him, laid loving fingers on each side of his bloated tool.

Mercer's objections waned and his maleness preceded him like a railroad spike. "I must decline your kind offer however gracious it is. Nova honey, you're suffering from blind lust."

"My eyes are wide open, Clive baby, and I see what I want right in front of me. The only suffering I'll suffer is if you deny me this beautiful dick." She barely got the word out of her mouth before she got the real thing inside it. Fuck, she'd never had to beg for it in her life. The conquest of Mercer would be a sweet victory indeed. She could mop a floor with her panties.

He moaned as if in pain when she began to pay loving tribute to him with her mouth. She slurped loudly, on her knees like a willing slut, gazing up into his glazed eyes, her glasses halfway down her nose. He put up little resistance as Nova tried to deep throat him unsuccessfully a number of times before she finally got him all the way down. The effort caused her to gag and she pulled her head back, drool dangling from her chin. She thought he'd be watching her, but saw his eyes closed tightly.

"Nova, you really should stop this now."

But she knew he didn't mean it and resumed; his stoutness slick and shiny from her wet ministrations. Once her throat acclimated, the whole deep throat process became a trip, she plunged him to the hilt repeatedly, slurping, choking. Before much longer a small cry left his lips. Nova took him out of her mouth as the first white jet of semen shot from the tip of his rampant prick. The spurt plopped against one side of her nose and she felt his hot stickiness slither across her cheek all the way to the ear. A second burst splashed her forehead while more splattered her glasses and her upper lip. She held her mouth wide open and received a few salty beads on her tongue, but the majority of his copious release striped her face and forehead before dripping onto her breasts. An inordinate amount of come flowed from him for an inordinate amount of time. Nova relished every second and each successive gush.

When he finally drained his scrotum only a big pearl of sperm clung to the head of his dick. She made it disappear and sucked on Mercer's penis another minute to heighten his pleasure. He gasped during her renewed oral onslaught before collapsing on the motel bed, chest heaving and brow gleaming with sweat. Nova knelt giggling at his feet with come congealing on her face and tits, tummy and thighs.

"It must have been a long time since you came like that. I'm sure I'm a sight, drenched in come like a two dollar whore."

"I'll do something about that," he wheezed.

"Oh," Nova said as Mercer laved up a splotch of goo on his forefinger. He thrust it in her mouth. She licked it clean and he went about collecting the stray come off her face and breasts onto his finger and feeding it to her until only the ejaculate on her glasses remained. She removed them and tongued them clean, never taking her eyes off him. "You taste good," she murmured. "What did you think of that?"

His breathing returned to normal. "I'll show you what I think," he said firmly. "Take those knicks off."

"My kind of guy," she said eagerly. To her delight Mercer's cock still rose upright from his fly, pointed at the ceiling, like he'd not fired a single shot yet. She got to her feet and pushed her panties down, making sure her tits wobbled as she did his bidding. What lay ahead in the next hour or two for her promised to be smokin' hot. She pushed her wet thong into his hand. He let it slip through his fingers onto the bedspread.

"Nova, in my suitcase I have some neckties to wear while I'm visiting. Hand me some of them please."

"Sure," she said. She took dancing little steps over to one of the Halliburtons open on the floor, hoisted her ass up in the air when she bent over to search, knowing in her position he could see the vulnerable socket of her asshole.

"The ties are by the socks," he said wearily.

She located them and held up three black ties, the only color he seemed to have packed. "Will these do?"

"Two should be sufficient. Give them to me."

"I'll be glad to. Then you're going to give it to me, right?"

"You can count on it, young lady. Thank you, now turn round with your backside facing me. What a superb fat bottom you're blessed with."

She wagged it lewdly for his benefit. "Thank you, sir."

He dropped one of the ties on the bed beside her discarded panties and began tying a slipknot in the other one. He did the same with the other tie. Nova got very turned on watching what he was doing over one shoulder.

"Cross your wrists behind you now," he instructed.

"Are you going to tie me up? I love that!"

"Why am I not surprised?" he said in his wry English accent.

Mercer diligently secured her wrists together with one of the ties. By the time he completed the task, Nova could not have undone her fetters had she tried. She also couldn't wait for him to fuck her senseless. He laid her over his lap and positioned his right leg across her left one, their ankles touching. Nova would never have let a stranger do that, she couldn't wriggle free if she wanted to, glad Mercer and she were friends, confident he planned to give her a sexy spanking before putting his hardness where she really wanted it, inside her pussy that gaped open in invitation. She felt his eyes examining the double orifices on display between her spread thighs and buttocks. Her pussy must appear delectable in its state of full arousal, open like a morning flower glistening with dew. To urge Mercer on, Nova worked her stomach muscles to clench and unclench her sphincter muscle. She'd practiced the stunt before with a hand mirror enabling her to witness the expansion and contraction of her anus, knew it appeared to blow a kiss, or wink, vulnerable and obscene at the same time. Enticed, Mercer wet a fingertip in her slick kootch and investigated the rude circle of flesh nestled in the valley created by the moons of her behind. He massaged the rubbery muscle adventurously before the wet end of his finger probed deeper realms of her ass. Nova shuddered.

"You enjoy that, do you?" "Oh God, yes. You can stretch it out more if you want."

He stirred his finger round and round to loosen the resistant ring of her anus for quite a while, eventually sinking it to the knuckle on several occasions in the depths of her asshole. She submitted with a sigh to each new intrusion and mumbled a complaint when they ceased. He placed the naughty forefinger to her lips; she groaned a wordless approval and sucked on it dreamily. Then he took his hand away, depriving her. The hand came to rest on the halves of her buttocks again, fondling the cheeks. He applied a light slap to them.

"Have I been a bad girl, am I about to get spanked?"

"Yes you have and yes you are," Mercer replied sternly.

Something in his tone of voice insinuated things might not proceed to the conclusion she envisioned. He gripped her tied wrists and held them in place high at the small of her back; she'd been correct about his aura of strength. She tested it by trying to squirm loose and discovered herself unable to move beyond an inconsequential inch or two. A pregnant moment later the flat of his hand exploded against her left asscheek, she howled. He followed up quickly, his palm cracking against the other half of her ass with equal force. She flinched, helpless in his grasp.

"Not so hard, Clive," she stammered. "That really stung."

"Did it? Let me have another go."

The second series of smacks proved to be no softer. "Oww, take it easy, baby."

"Those smarted, did they?"

"Well, I've got a booty that can absorb a lot of punishment, but you don't have to spank me so hard."

She arched her ass in the air for him to try again and once more a savage set of stinging blows rained down on her poor ass flesh. The only part of her body she could move was her right leg; since he sat on her left she couldn't do a damn thing with that. Mercer paused after many intense minutes, her buttocks afire and no doubt red as a fire engine.

"What the fuck, Clive. Don't!"

"You want me to stop?"

"Yes! This isn't fun for me."

He inserted two fingers inside her splayed pussy and sluiced them around briefly. The wet sound of what he was doing filled the room. "But you didn't stop when I asked you to," he said.

"You were hard as a rock, you didn't mean it."

Her pussy squished when he withdrew his fingers. Reaching across her back, he held the two sticky fingers up to her nostrils. She smelt the pungent aroma of her cunt.

"And you're wetter than a pitcher of beer. I can only think you're enjoying this and don't mean it when you say stop either."

"But I mean it when I say it."

"And I didn't when I said it?"

"That's different."

"Not any different, you're being illogical," he intoned and began smacking her buttocks anew.

When he paused to inspect his handiwork, Nova pleaded, "Stop, no more, please. Or I'll scream, I swear."

"Scream all you want to," he invited.

When she parted her lips to cry out the tricky bastard stuffed her balled-up sodden panties inside her mouth. Before she could spit them out he'd looped the second tie over her head and down between her lips before drawing the slipknot tight. The thong stayed wedged in her mouth. Nova could scream, but achieved only a muffled result Molly would not have heard even had she been next door.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers