Agent Provocateur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

With the slightest movement of her hips, Danielle invited her husband to enter her, an offer he immediately accepted. His cock felt harder than normal as it slid in, his heat injecting pleasure through her body as he plunged his full length inside her. He stopped and they were locked together as one, but as always the need to move, to thrust and withdraw, took over and soon they were pushing their bodies together so hard that Dani thought she was going to end up bruised.

Jeff's mouth kissed her upper back, shoulders and neck and occasionally he would reach around and squeeze one of her breasts. Danielle climaxed again but this time there was no consideration of her sensitivity by Jeff who simply increased the weight of his body on her and continued to thrust into her scattering her thoughts to the ether as her mind was blanked by the intense sensations racing through her.

She felt Jeff's breathing grow ragged, the pace of his thrusting become less regular as he both raced towards his climax and fought to prolong the pleasure he felt inside her body.

'I wanna come in your mouth' He dropped his head and groaned into her ear.

'Uh-huh,' she shook her head and pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts. 'Come in my cunt.' Very occasionally she would let him come in her mouth, but after tonight there was no way he was having that pleasure. She knew that her use of profanity would increase his pleasure and reduce his self-control. They had been at it for twenty minutes; she had experienced two orgasms and now was ready for their lovemaking to be over.

'Fuck my cunt Jeff, fill me with cum.' She felt him twitch inside her as he neared his end and felt a little thrill at the power she had over him.

'Ohhhhhaaaahhh yessss,' escaped from him as he thrust in to the base of his shaft and Danielle felt the warmth of his seed as it leapt from his cock and smeared inside her.

Thirty seconds later his rapidly deflating manhood slipped from her and Jeff lifted his weight from her and flopped on the bed next to her. He was still panting from the exertion and the knowledge that almost all the work had been on his part was somehow gratifying for her.

'Not bad,' she murmured the lie. It was the best sex they had enjoyed in a long time.

'Hmmm, thank you,' he replied. Danielle rolled on to her side to face him.

'You're not forgiven yet.'

'Yet?'

'Yet,' she acknowledged. 'I need to be able to contact you any time of the day and night while I am over there,' she added. Her post-coitus bliss was fading rapidly as she started considering the expedition she was about to embark on.

'Okay.'

'I don't trust Paul or Clarke,' she stated, 'so I expect that you will give them as little information as possible, short of lying.'

'They want to be involved in everything,' he protested.

'Make them contact you, don't contact them at all, work from the office as much as possible so we can keep them physically isolated from us.'

'But...'

'No "Buts". This is about you, Naomi, Stuart, JetApps and me. Whatever they want to achieve is of no consequence to me. And therefore to you. If you don't support me one hundred percent in this tell me now and I'll find an alternative way to get Stuart out.' Their eyes met and she saw the look of shock in Jeff's eyes as he realised that she would turn her ruthless business manner on him as quickly as she would any other competitor.

'Of course I do,' he agreed weakly.

'Good.' She felt sorry for him to some degree. 'I'm not saying lie to them, just don't volunteer anything, their agenda is not ours, that's all.'

'I understand.' His tone indicated that he did understand and Danielle drifted towards sleep feeling more secure about the new turn of events than she had an hour or so ago.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers
12