Agent Provocateur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
204 Followers

'Our, ah, dinner booking is for six-thirty, so if you want to have a shower, you may want to get a move on.'

'Good idea,' she agreed, leaping from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Under the water her brain raced through everything had just happened, from her kissing him to his erection to her excited reaction to it. Could they maintain the façade of being a married couple while not crossing a line into real intimacy? Did she really want to stop short of the line? She thought of Jeff and felt a little sick at what she had already done. In all their discussions before she had flown out of Australia, neither had considered that Stu might not be in jail.

***

After a couple of drinks they both relaxed considerably and dinner was a pleasant affair in the sumptuous surrounds of the Hyatt's Grand Dining Room. Danielle did most of the talking, bringing her "Sales Manager" up to date on the sale of part of JetAAI to AAI. By nine she was feeling tired again and when Stu asked if she wanted to have a cocktail at the bar, she declined and said she needed to sleep. She managed to get undressed and don her nightshirt while Stu completed his nightly ablutions in the bathroom, then he changed into his pyjamas while she brushed her teeth.

They lay side by side in bed watching the television until, no longer able to fight her tiredness, Danielle fell asleep.

Alexandra
Alexandra
204 Followers
12