Agent Provocateur Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

There was no warning when Stu came; he simply exploded into her mouth as she plunged him into her throat, giving her no chance to avoid the salty fluid. Danielle was unable to do anything but gag, pulling her mouth from him and coughing the thick fluid from her throat and spitting it onto Stu's abdomen. Stu meanwhile had grabbed his shaft and was pumping himself as he came, his head thrown back and he collapsed awkwardly onto the bed.

Satchin didn't miss a beat, continuing to push into her all the while. Danielle could feel Stu's come strung between her lips, but could also feel another orgasm coming and was concentrating on riding it out without losing Satchin's manhood from within her. She looked back at him again, knowing that Stu's come must make her look completely sluttish. His dark eyes met her gaze and the fire that burned in their liquid depths was enough to send her over the edge. She moaned and buried her head into the bed cover, the pleasure that released from her belly rolling through her and renewed with each continued thrust by Satchin.

Finally she could take no more and twisted away from him, flopping onto her back. Stu had slid from the bed and was sitting in a chair on the far wall, watching them, his fingers working at his still flaccid member.

'Oh Dani,' Satchin said, stoking his glistening member.

'I can't not there,' she said, then crawled towards him on her stomach. Satchin was still on his knees and she looked up at him when her face was inches from his cock. She opened her mouth as their eyes met and Satchin pushed forward, brushing her lips with the head, then guiding the head into her mouth. He was huge and it took her mouth at full stretch to get him in. But she couldn't take more than about three inches before she felt her gag reflex, so instead she wrapped her hand around his shaft and worked her lips and tongue around the head.

Satchin began to groan, his abdomen muscles tensing and releasing as he savoured her mouth on him. Then she felt Stu's weight on the bed and he reached up and pulled her mouth from the other man.

'What...?' she began as Stu manhandled her onto her back, with her head off the bed so that it dropped over the side. Satchin seemed to understand at once and leapt from the bed, kneeling beside her so that he could slide into her mouth again. In this position she found that she could take almost half his length into her mouth, then she felt Stu's weight descend upon her as he entered her. After Satchin's girth Stu felt considerably smaller and she knew that there was no way she would come anytime soon.

Satchin's groaning had transformed into a low growl, while Stu's mouth had worked from her breasts to her neck to her ear, where he was breathing raggedly. Their animal noises, combined with being pinned down by two men both excited and scared Danielle. But the excitement overrode her fear and she found herself grunting against the cock in her mouth and pushing against the cock inside her.

Satchin's low growl turned into a gasp and alerted her that he was about to come. Thankfully he pulled back from her throat and she pushed her tongue up to stop the downward movement of his first spurt. His huge size was not an indicator of the amount of come he could issue and for that Danielle was grateful. His climax lasted barely fifteen seconds then he pulled his cock from her mouth, dropping from his knees onto his haunches.

As soon as Satchin had moved back, Stu pulled Danielle up onto the bed. Her mouth still held Satchin's come and when she saw the wild look in Stu's eyes, she pulled his mouth to hers and pushed as much of the semen as she could into Stu's mouth with her tongue, holding his head in place when he tried to pull away.

After his first attempt to pull away, he surprised Danielle by plunging his tongue deeper into her mouth and drawing Satchin's come into his own. Then he grunted, and with their lips still locked together he came inside her, a short, sharp climax that was over very quickly.

Stu rolled off her, panting and they lay side by side staring through the dark at the beams on the ceiling.

Danielle moved first, propping herself up on one elbow and noting that Satchin was gone.

'Thank you,' she whispered, reaching out to caress Stu's chest.

'What for?' he murmured.

'The wildest thing I've ever done in my life.'

'Oh.' He sounded sleepy so she leaned over to kiss him. He met her lips warmly.

'Are you falling for me?' she asked.

'What, why would you say that?' There was no denial in his response.

'Because you endangered yourself to wait for me, because you seem to really like having sex with me...'

'No, I'm not in love with you,' Stu interrupted. His tone was soft. 'I love Naomi. But yes, you are great in bed and I know that I was part of the reason why you ended up in trouble and therefore I felt some responsibility to try and get you out.'

'Okay.' Danielle was relieved, but also a little disappointed. Was it her ego that drove the question?

'Are you in love with me?'

'No,' she laughed. 'You're way too naughty for my tastes.' He laughed at that too, then she slid one leg over his and placed her head on his chest. She reached down and fingered his soft, sticky penis.

'This is a good size when it's up and about, much to my liking,' she said.

'I had no idea how big Satchin was,' Stu mumbled through the onset of sleep.

'Huge.'

Sleep descended.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers
12