Aggressive Lady

Story Info
He receives the unexpected.
1.6k words
4.32
30.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know what to expect when he entered the room.

She came up behind him and pushed him on the bed. Before he had a chance to figure out what was going on, she straddled over him and grabbed his arms. She took his hands and tied them together with the bandana that she was wearing around her neck. She then used another bandana that she had stashed near her bed with her other 'props' and wrapped it over his eyes and tied it tightly behind his head. He started to ask what was going on, and she ordered him to be quiet and not to say another word unless she authorized it. She rolled him over unto his back and stood on the side of the bed.

All he could do was lay there and listen. He was nervous and not sure what to expect, but remained silent. She went to her business quickly. She reached over and undid his pants and pulled them off exposing his hardening cock. He then felt a tug at his foot. She tied up each of his feet to the posts of the bed with what felt like a thick rope. As she walked on the side she allowed her fingers to slide up his leg, near his even harder cock and up to his shirt. She took hold of his shirt and ripped it off from him.

He started to voice a protest when he heard and felt the rip of his shirt and she said, 'Shut up! You haven't been asked what you want or what is right or wrong to do. You have no say in what will bring me pleasure. You are my love hostage and you are not going anywhere unless I instruct you to.' He let out a noise that indicated that he might speak. She asked him what he said. He responded saying, 'Nothing.' She was quick to say 'When you are asked a question from me you are to respond by saying yes ma'am and/or no ma'am. Understood?'

He said quietly, 'Yes, ma'am.' She ordered him to speak up so that she could hear him. He repeated his answer louder for her. She said, 'Good. Much better. Remember what I like and how I like it and we will get along just fine.'

She stepped away from the bed and all he could do was listen. It sounded like a zipper being undone and clothes falling to the floor. In his mind he was imagining her stripping right next to him. She surprised him by jumping up on the bed and straddling over him. He could feel the warm bare skin rub up against his sides and could imagine what was just inches above his body. Her hair cascaded down her face and lightly touched the side of his face. He could feel her breathing near his face and wondered what she was about to do.

There was a soft brush across his lips. He wasn't sure what it was, but thought it could have been her lips. The feeling came again but this time, it traced the form of his mouth. He knew now it was her finger. He could taste her sweetness ever so faintly on the tips letting him know that she had already prepared herself for this. She lowered her lips to lightly kiss him. Her tongue was wet and well trained. It came out and traced his lips and slithered into his mouth. His tongue responded immediately. Her tongue beckoned his to come out. He allowed his tongue to come out where she encircled it with her whole mouth and began to copulate it. This began to turn him on as he had hoped that maybe she would turn around and do the same to his throbbing cock.

She moved her tongue across his cheek and down towards his neck. He moved his head to the side in enjoyment. She bit his neck quickly and then continued to lick his bare flesh. She bit his ear, and then began to kiss it. She whispered in his ear, 'Do you want me?' He responded with a weak sounding 'Yes'. Her voice grew louder and she asked 'Yes, what?!' He remembered quickly that his response was wrong and corrected it by saying stronger, 'Yes, ma'am I want you.'

'How do you want me?' 'Anyway ma'am.' 'No, you didn't hear me. I asked you how you wanted me and I expect an answer.' 'Yes, ma'am. I want you ma'am to suck on my cock.' 'Oh, so you want me to go down on you do you....well, we'll have to wait and see about that.'

She got up off from him and walked out the door, leaving him alone on the bed wondering what she was doing. He heard her return and cross the room. His cock was still hard. He felt something cold and wet touch his chest. Could it be ice, he wondered?

She crawled back on top of him and he felt her pick up his cock with her hands. In an instant his cock was in her mouth and it was cold. He then realized that she was on top and facing his feet sucking on him with a cold mouth. This made his cock very sensitive. She moved with precision and care but just for a few moments. Just enough for a tease. She stopped as quickly as she started.

She turned herself around and moved closer to his face. She had positioned her cunt right over his mouth and ordered him to lick and suck her. He said, 'Yes, ma'am' and went right to his business. She lifted herself up enough to get the right angle for his tongue to penetrate thoroughly. He felt her hand brush up against his chin and could tell that she was fingering herself as well.

His face was getting wet as she moved her hips around over it. She began to express her pleasure in his work with moans and deep breathing. She slithered her wetness down over his chest towards his stiff cock and stopped right above it. His hips responded in anticipation and moved his cock as best as he could towards her cunt. She hovered over him and began to lick her own juices from his face and chin. She inserted her tongue deep into his mouth and aggressively kissed him. She used her hands to pull on his hair and lift his head tightly towards her's.

She moved her wet lips down his chest and began to suck on his nipples. Her dripping cunt dangled over his erection and teased it. She sat up and slid her cunt over his throbbing cock without inserting it. He could feel the wetness slide down over his length. She inched back up his cock and positioned herself so that the tip of his cock matched up with her eager opening. She pushed down slowly and moaned when he penetrated her tightness. Her cunt swelled around his large cock and dripped with sweetness. After she took in his whole length she sat there and didn't move.

She asked him what he wanted her to do now. "Ma'am" he said in a shaky voice, "I want you to fuck me." She asked him to tell her again what he wanted her do and how he wanted her to do it. " Yes, Ma'am. I want you to fuck me. I want you fuck me fast and hard." She lifted her tightness slowly up his shaft as he spoke and whispered in his ear, 'You want me to fuck you, huh?' He quickly said 'Yes, Ma'am, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me now! Fuck me hard! Fuck me now!' He wanted her so bad and he had no control.

She ever so slowly pushed down again to the end of his entire length. She took her hand and began to tease her clit but she remained lowered and unmoving on his hot cock. He wanted to move and she wouldn't let him. She just sat there and played with herself. He could feel her muscles tighten up around his cock just as he heard her sigh deeply and loudly. He wished he could see her face as he knew that she was cumming right over him.

She used her hands to position herself for her next move. She quickly lifted herself off from his hard cock and then descended over him taking his huge cock in one swift movement. She began to fuck him hard. As she rode him she asked him how he liked it. He muttered the only words that could come out , "Oh, Ma'am, this is good." She stopped and asked, "Do you want me to stop?" His words came out quickly, "No, Ma'am." She responded by saying, "That's more like it. Now tell me what you really want," all the while she was riding his cock. He answered,"Yes, Ma'am. I want you to fuck me. I want you to come over my hard cock and I want to cum in your wet pussy."

She moaned loudly and demanded him to tell her when he was going to cum. He said, "Yes Ma'am. I am going to cum. I'm gonna cum now." Just then he allowed his juice to spurt directly up into her cunt. She slowed her movements to a stop and relished the feeling of his cum spraying her inside. She then slid off from his softening member and brought her mouth down to clean up the sweet taste of their sex...