Agnes Again!

Story Info
Fucking and Incest.
15.2k words
3.83
122.1k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

My Friday afternoon class had let out earlier than usual so I headed for home. I had just celebrated my twentieth birthday a few days earlier and I was a bit tired. Father was out of state until late Sunday afternoon so it was just grandmother Agnes and me for a couple of days. She had continued to live with us after mother passed away in December and though she cooked and made the beds, it was becoming a bit of a chore for us to keep her.

Her biggest problem was she liked her sauce and you never knew when she was going to get stone faced drunk. She still had a couple of drinking buddies from when mother was alive and somehow they always knew when daddy was going to be out of town for a few days. So, they made it a point to invite themselves over to our house for a little booze party and some fun. Agnes was sixty four and was not unattractive. She had grey hair and I noticed she had stopped shaving her armpits and legs, so there was a pretty good growth of pit hair and fur on her legs. Since I was her oldest grandson I had also had opportunities to watch her when she peed and I knew her cunt hair was also grey. I think daddy had informed her she needed to take care of herself and shower a couple of times a week.

She had a vast array of fine lingerie including garter girdles, garter belts, cut out bras, sheer panties and sheer directoire knickers along with many pairs of beautiful nylon stockings. Of course, since WWII had ended nylon was plentiful again and most women had an ample supply of stockings. She also wore mid heeled shoes a lot.

As I entered the front door I noticed the pocket doors between the living room and daddies bedroom were part way open. I could hear Agnes squealing and whimpering so I decided to have a look. She was flat on her back with her legs up in the air and over the shoulders of Frank who had his cock impaled in her cunt. She was wearing dark brown stockings that came up nearly to her cunt lips leaving just a little bit of her white thighs showing. She also had on a black cut out bra and her long nipples were sticking out the front of the open cups. Her stockings were held taught by her black garter girdle with eight straps on it.

Frank said "Agnes, you are just a cockfucking whore. A little booze and you can't get enough cock to satisfy you."

Agnes replied "You just keep that long eight inch cock deep inside my cunt. I'm having another orgasm and I want your cock way up inside me."

Frank replied "I'll give you some more cock. I'll just shoot a big load of semen in your cunt and you'll be leaking it out all night." With that he pulled his cock out and them rammed it full length inside her cunt again. Agnes exploded and said "You big motherfucking grandmother fucker. You're clear up in my fucking cervix and I want your love juice inside me now."

Frank pulled his cock out of her cunt again and then rammed it right back in as hard as he could. Agnes screamed in delight and pulled her legs around his neck. Frank arched his back and stiffened and I knew he had blasted her cunt with his semen. Agnes wriggled around and squirmed and then began to relax. Frank reached down and took one of her long nipples in his mouth and began nursing on it. He must have sucked her nipple for two minutes then stopped.

He pulled his now shriveling cock out of her wet cunt and the foreskin was already covering the head of it. He positioned himself over her belly and I could see the semen driping out of the end of his prick onto her garter girdle. He obviously had filled her cunt up, but hadn't gotten it all out of his cock. She grabbed his cock and moved so she could get his prick into her mouth and began sucking on it.

They still were so engrossed in each other they hadn't seen me. Frank said to Agnes "Get your fucking ass down on the floor and get on your knees, I have to piss and I'm going to piss all over you. You're nothing but a drunken fucking whore so you might as well drink some of my piss."

Agnes replied that she wanted him to piss all over her, especially in her mouth. She scooted off the bed and got on her knees. It was then I could see she had been drinking as she nearly fell when she got on the floor. Frank said "You drank too fucking much whiskey you whore. I told you to take it easy with that stuff."

Agnes just gave him a grin and said "Come on Frank. I need you to pee all over me. I want to be your cocksucking, fucking whore. I can't get enough of that long uncut schlong of yours. Everytime you fuck me your big long uncut cock stretches my cunt wide open."

With that, Frank began pissing on her. First her teats, then her legs, followed by her furry cunt. then he said "Open your fucking mouth so I can give you a drink of hot piss." Agnes complied and he began pissing in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could before letting the rest fall on the floor. Finally the assault stopped and he told her to suck his cock some more.

Frank told Agnes that he needed to leave and she could clean up the mess as well as herself. He got his clothes on and left without seeing me. I went into the bedroom and Agnes was still on the floor which was all wet with all of Franks piss. She looked at me with that funny look that someone who is drunk gives you and said "What the fuck are you looking at? Haven't you seen me drunk before?"

I told her "Yes I've seen you drunk before and right now you are a fucking mess. I watched him fuck you and if he filled your cunt with as much semen as I think he did, you're dripping it all over the floor. Now, let's get you upstairs in your bedroom, but we have to clean this mess up first."

Agnes replied "I don't have to clean this fucking mess up. Master daddy won't be home until Sunday and we can have it cleaned up before then. I need another drink. Frank left the bottle someplace around here. I also need to piss. Get the chamberpot so I can pee honey."

I said "You don't need anymore to drink. You're drunk enough and I'm going to have to clean you up as it is. Now stand up and I'll get the pot."

She stood up very unsteadily and spread her legs apart. I held the pot under her cunt and before she could even begin to piss, Frank's semen was driping down out of her cunt into the pot. Suddenly I heard the familiar hissing sound and her piss began flowing. However, she had so much semen in her cunt and it mixed with her piss and began running down both legs soaking her brown stockings. Finally, after a couple of minutes the flow subsided and I took the pot and put it back on the steps going upstairs.

She had no hair on her belly, but had plenty of long grey hair on here cunt. I also noticed it on her upper thighs above her stocking tops and I had seen hair under her armpits too. Her cunt hair was soaking wet with both her piss and Frank's semen which was leaking out of her cunt. I asked Agnes where her knickers were and she told me they were on the floor on the other side of the bed. I went over, and picked them up. They were sheer black and the gussett was wet, probably where she had pissed in them. I picked them up and went back to where she was standing and helped her step into them. I pulled them up and the bottom of them was just around mid thigh. I could clearly see her cunt lips through them.

I informed her we were going upstairs to her bedroom and were going to clean her up a bit. Her nipples were sticking straight out of her bra and I decided to suck on one. It wasn't the first time I had sucked her teats and she knew I liked to nurse on her. However, I needed to get her upstairs, so I let go of her nipple after a couple of minutes and eased her up the stairs to the second floor.

The seams on her stockings were very crooked and I wondered if she had been drunk when she put them on. With four straps holding each stocking up, they should have been nice and straight. Going up the steps I could clearly see the gussett on her knickers getting wetter and wetter, so she was either still dribbling pee or Frank's semen was really leaking out of her cunt.

By now my uncut peter was beginning to get erect and I said to her "When we get to the top of the stairs just go in the bathroom and get in the bathtub. I have to piss and I'm going to just piss all over you. Then if you want you can suck my cock. You have been very naughty by getting drunk and need to be punished for that." She mumbled something about being sorry for getting drunk but couldn't help it as we reached the top of the stairs.

I pulled her wet knickers down and had her step out of them and took her cut out bra off too. I helped her into the tub and straddled her legs and began pissing up a storm all over her teats and cunt. I drenched her garter girdle and stockings and then aimed at her mouth.

"Open your fucking mouth you whore. If Frank can piss in your mouth so can I. You like your fucking whiskey so well you can have some of my good hot piss too." She opened her mouth wide and I began peeing into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but the rest ran down her chin and onto her big teats. I finished peeing and told her she could suck my cock if she wanted to. I moved closer to her face and she reached up and grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. She had sucked my cock before so it wasn't a new thing, but I enjoyed it. I was beginning to feel an orgasm coming so I pulled it out and told her to stand up.

She stood up in the tub and I began unfastening her garters from her soaked stockings. I carefully peeled the stockings down her legs and pulled her girdle off too. I put the plug in the drain of the tub and began running some nice warm water so she could get a bath and get cleaned up.

Agnes sat down in ths tub and leaned back and I could see she was beginning to sober up a bit. She told me the warm water felt really good to her, especially on her cunt.

"Frank fucked me two times this afternoon and he really had his long cock way up inside of my cunt both times. The first time he fucked me he had me sitting on his cock and it always seems longer when it is in my cunt like that. He had me so stretched I didn't think my cunt was ever going to shrink back to its normal size. So the warm water feels good on my cunt."

I had Agnes stand up and got her douche bulb out and filled it with very warm water. "Spread your legs so I can get the nozzle inside your cunt. I'm going to give you a good douching out." With that I plunged it deep inside her cunt and began squeezing the bulb. The water soon began dribbling out of her cunt. I pulled the nozzle out, refilled the bulb and slipped it back inside her again. I squeezed the bulb again, this time with some force and she hollered a little bit that the water was too hot. Her cunt began dripping solidly and soon it stopped. It was while I was doing this that I noticed the heavy growth of grey hair on her thighs and legs from her cunt lips down to her ankles.

Why did you stop shaving the hair on your legs and under your arms?" I asked. "I enjoy seeing it, but you always used to keep it closely shaved."

"Master daddy told me to stop shaving both places. He wanted to see me grow my hair back on my legs and under my arms. He does shave my belly right to the beginning of my cleft, but that is all. Since he is my master I do what he tells me to do."

"Except for not getting drunk anymore." I said. "What is he going to do when I tell him you were drunk and fucking Frank again?" I asked.

"Oh please, please don't tell him that. He will whip my cunt with the quirt and spank my teats with it till they hurt. He can be brutal to me when I am naughty. I will be good to you if you don't tell him." she said.

I took the washcloth and soaped it good and washed her hairy cunt and legs, then told her to sit back down in the tub. I washed her hanging teats, especially the long nipples, then her back. I rinsed those off and told her to wash her face and then get out of the tub. I helped her stand up and get onto the bath mat. I took the big fluffy towel and began drying her off, paying special attention to her very hairy cunt lips. She had cunt lips that hung down out of her vulva a good half inch or longer. They could easily have been pierced and had weights hanging from them. I told her to brush her hair while I went and got a nightgown out of her dresser drawer.

I found a very sheer black gown and took it back to her. It did exactly what I had hoped for. It clearly showed her hanging teats and long nipples as well as the hair between her legs.

"Agnes, you need a nap and then I will decide what I am going to do with you. If you are good to me from now until daddy arrives home on Sunday, I will perhaps not tell him about you getting drunk and your little session with Frank." I said. "Now get into bed and get some rest." With that I gave her cunt lips a little twist to which she shrieked and covered her up with the sheet and blanket.

I picked up her girdle, bra, knickers, and stockings and took them downstairs to launder. I washed her stockings by hand and hung them from a drying rack in the kitchen. The rest of it I put in the washing machine and turned it on. Not long after, I picked them out and hung them up to dry on the drying rack. Then I got some things out for dinner and began preparing it for us. It would be done in an hour or so, then Agnes and I could have a little discussion about some things, especially the steamer trunk in daddy's bedroom.

About an hour later I checked the items on the drying rack and satisfied they were dry, took them and carefully folded them and put them on the dining room table to take upstairs when I went up. I knew in my mind what I was going to put on and what I wanted Agnes to put on for the evening.

I headed upstairs with Agnes's lingerie in hand and as I reached the top of the stairs I saw her walking down the hall still in her very sheer nightie. Her long teats were swaying back and forth as she walked and I decided if she was going to piss, I might as well let her piss on me. I was pretty horny and I thought that would help settle me down. I handed her the lingerie and told her to go put it in her room while I got out of my clothes. By the time she returned I was nude with my cock half erect. Agnes took one look at it and said "I think I'm going to need that long prick of yours fucking me soon." I told her she needed to piss on me before she did that. I sat on the toilet and had her straddle me and as I pulled her long cunt lips apart, she began hissing and the pee began flowing. She pissed all over my lower belly saturating my cock and balls. Her pee was really warm and it turned me on so my cock got nice and erect. When she finished peeing I told her to just sit down on my cock and as she did so, I impaled her on it. As it went into her vagina I could feel my foreskin peel back and it went clear up to her cervix. I pulled her gown up over her head and took one of her large teats in my hand and put it in my mouth and began nursing on it. He long nipples just seemed to flow from the lower part of her teats and were easy to latch on to. I gently nursed her and I knew she was not only enjoying my cock inside her but also my mouth on her long nipple. I also took my hand and began stroking her long hair under her left armpit. Her pit hair was as long as many mens was and the hair on her legs was a forest of grey.

I just kept the pressure on and kept my cock way up inside of her. She was wiggling and squirming on my belly and having a good time with my cock. I suddenly felt my climax coming and she must have also, because she pushed down on me harder trying to get my cock further inside her but she had it in as far as it would go. Suddenly I felt my nuts begin to erupt and I gave her a hell of a load of hot semen.

Agnes bucked and humped me all over the place. I nearly fell off the toilet seat she was fucking me so hard. I asked "Is my cock better than Frank's?"

"Not exactly, but I needed another good fucking and your cock is way up inside me and is fucking me so good I am coming." she said. Suddenly I felt the walls of her cunt get extremely wet and I knew she had reached her orgasm. I let go of her nipple and stopped stroking her armpit fur and asked "Did you really have a good climax?"

"I really let myself go. You are a very good grandmother fucker and we need to do this more often." she said. She was still impaled on my now shrinking cock and I could feel my foreskin begining to slip back down over the helmet of my cock.

"Let me douche your cunt out." I said. "That way you will be all nice and fresh for dinner." She got off of me and I quickly pulled her long cunt lips closed so she wouldn't drip semen all over the floor. However, Agnes wasn't done quite yet. She kneeled down on the floor and stuck my cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking it, cleaning our juices off of it. She skinned me back and got the head cleaned too. Finally satisfied, she pulled the foreskin back over the head and stood up. I got off the toilet and told her to sit down on it. No sooner had she done so, then I heard the unmistakeable hissing sound and she was pissing again.

I got the douche bulb out of the closet and filled it with very warm water. I told her to scoot forward on the toilet seat and as she did so, I opened her long cunt lips and inserted the nozzle into her cunt. She squealed a little as the very warm water hit the walls of her cunt, but she relaxed and I proceeded to empty the bulb of water.

Agnes stood up and I dried her cunt with a warm towel and told her to go in her bedroom and I would get some clothing out for her to put on for dinner and the evening. I followed her to her room and went into her dresser and got a black cut out bra, an eight strap black garter girdle, dark brown full fashioned stockings, a very sheer pair of DK's. and a very sheer white gown that hid nothing.

I helped her get her long nipples centered in the cup of her bra, then hooked the three hooks in the back for her. The garter girdle had hooks and a side zipper on it, so she stepped into it and pulled it up. I fastened the eye hooks and pulled the zipper up to the top of the girdle for her. Agnes sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her stockings on. I fastened the side rear and rear garters for her, making sure she had pulled her seams up straight. I put the DK's on her feet and helped her pull them up to her waist. The legs stopped at mid thigh just below the welt of her stockings. She pulled the gown over her head and let it fall freely. It came to just above her knees and literally covered nothing.

Agnes said "I want to suck your nice long cock again. You can shoot your semen in my mouth if you want." With that, she took my cock out of my pants, got down on her knees and popped it into her mouth. I got pretty excited and it didn't take long for me to get very hard. She quickly slid my foreskin back over the head of my cock and began sucking the head. She wasn't kidding when she told me she wanted my semen in her mouth. I must have come in about a minute and shot a huge load in her mouth.

She sucked me clean then asked "Would you be kind enough to eat my cunt? I'd love to have your long tongue reaming the inside of my cunt out and maybe you can nibble on my clit."

I took hold of the waistband of Agnes's knickers and swiftly pulled them down to her ankles. Agnes got back in the chair and spread her hairy legs wide apart. She grabbed hold of her gaping labial lips and pulled them to the side. Suddenly I could see her very prominent pee hole and clit. I got my lips up close to her clit and with my teeth very gently began nibbling on it. Within seconds her clit grew very large and became very prominent and then I began sucking on it.

"Oh darling, that feels so good to me." she said. "I jut want you to keep it up. I think I am going to get very wet again. I feel another orgasm coming on and it is going to be a big one."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers