AH Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we were playing Rummy?"

"I thought it was Poker."

"Let's just make things up as we go along. Want another beer?"

"Yeah." Fem tossed a card onto the table and took a quick drag from Abs cigarette. "What do you think they are talking about?"

Abs placed two bottles of beer on the table and sat down. "Us, what else? Global warming?"

"You're such a bitch." She took a drink from her beer. "Your deal."

"You two seem quite comfortable together."

"Yea we are. She's so much fun to be with and sexy too."

"She's demented. I love her."

"So?"

"So what?"

"How are things with you and Nirvana?"

Abs took a drag from her cigarette and slowly let the smoke rise to the ceiling.

"Things are beautiful. She makes me very happy and I love her deeply."

"Deeply…I bet." Snickered Fem.

"Stop eavesdropping on our sex life!"

Their conversation was interrupted by Zade and Vana coming back from their walk. They were all four famished, and soon the smell of roasted garlic and herbs was heavy in the air. They all enjoyed the home made pizzas and noted that it was getting dark early.

Just like the night before they were all four settled around the warm fire, each with the drink of their choice. Fem was feeling slightly uneasy about their morning conversation. Although Vana had said they were all extreme sexual beings, she wanted to make sure that the other couple were not uncomfortable with what had taken place in the kitchen.

Fem said gently: "Vana, I didn't want to embarrass you in any way this morning. It's just that … Well, it's sexy, seeing those bruises."

Zade smiled at her lover. "Like this one?" She asked, moving the neck of her polar fleece sweater down, to reveal a nasty bite.

Fem smiled adventurously. "I did that?"

Zade kissed her full on the lips. "You did that."

Nirvana added "I have always thought there should be a specific term for that – the physical, sexy little reminds from the previous night. The feeling the next day – being sore, from being severely fucked. It's heavenly. Moving in a specific way, and hurting and knowing she did that to me.

"It sounds so hot when you say that." Abs whispered into Vana's ear, as she was reminded of the deep scratches on her back.

We call it "left-overs" Zade said.

"It looks sexy, too." Vana said in a whisper, back to Abs, yet loud enough for the other two to hear. "I love trailing my fingers gently over the scratch marks I left on your back last night … kissing down your spine as I make love to your bruises."

Nirvana's words from earlier, was on loop in Fem's head "We're all four very passionate and sexual beings. Let's just admit it." Added to that, there was Abs, who mentioned the previous day that she had been trying to "let go" of her emotions. Fem's head was spinning and her heart was pounding in her chest. She had always had feelings for Vana, and seeing Vana with Abs, and being in a sexy space, had only increased the attraction. She never would have dreamed of taking advantage of the situation, but this was different. She wanted to say something – to start the conversation in that direction, but she was unable to define exactly what "this" was. She felt so close to the other couple, both emotionally, and physically. She knew, from her long chats with Zade, that she understood, and felt similarly. They were all exceptionally comfortable with themselves, and with each other. If there ever was a chance of the four of them playing together, this was it. She was not about to let the opportunity pass by.

"We've all come along way during the past few months in our relationships." She started.

"Come along way" Zade snickered. "Well, yeah! I captured player of the year 2006, into being the best girlfriend in the world."

"You're such a good wife." Fem laughed impishly.

"I hate it when you call me that!" Zade called as she left the room for a moment.

"Admit it – you secretly love it!" Fem joked back at her.

Vana laughed, and as she did, she leaned forward and placed her hand gently on Femininity's knee. Electricity soared through Fem's body as she felt Vana's gentle touch. Their eyes met and in that moment, there was the unspoken promise of passionate possibilities. Fem placed a hand over Vana's, and looked over at Abs while she spoke.

"I don't want us to wake up tomorrow morning and know we were drunk and it was all meaningless."

"What was meaningless?" Zade asked, taking a long drag from her cigarette as she walked back in.

"What do you want to do?" Abs faced Femininity, as she asked the inevitable question.

"How far, would you two go, in front of us?"

"I find it incredibly sexy to watch others, to hear a couple making love . . . "Vana said softly.

Abs ran the back of her hand gently over Vana's cheek. "Yes Baby, but . . . for me, there is certain boundaries. Sex is sacred. Maybe I'm just not ready to share you yet. "Vana kissed her hand and the next moment they were in each other's arms, sharing kisses and gentle touch.

"Then that is when we will each take our leave and go our separate ways. Personally, I find it so hot, just knowing we will all be making love at the same time. "Fem glanced over at Zade, before she continued.

"We have three hours before twelve. Whatever happens in those three hours, happens, but when the clock strikes 12, let's bring in the New Year by coming together."

"Orgasming together?" Zade smiled wickedly. "Like at the same time? All four of us?" Regardless of where we are and with whom?"

"Synchronised fucking. I like it." Abs said as she licked Vana's neck.

The clock struck nine.

Zade moved her legs, to sit directly behind Fem, her fingers starting to massage Fem's shoulders. "Let's start by chatting, just like we have been doing. Considering that we're going to come together, what is your favourite way of pleasing each other simultaneously?"

Abstruse and Nirvana looked at each other as Abs said "69, with her on top. I love burying my face inside her as she does the same to me."

"Fem loves my fingers. I'd say mutual masturbation is our favourite way. "Fem smiled and kissed her hand." You have wonderful fingers, Darling."

Vana shivered visibly." I love the image of two women laying side by side, their hands moving between each others thighs."

Abs swallowed hard. "I don't … we don't always need that type of touch to come together. Sometimes we don't need touch at all." We call them shadowgasms. It started with Vana being able to come without me touching her, or her touching herself. When I was still in the States, she would … we would play online, and it would be seriously sexy and very hot. I guess we took cyber sex to another level." The both smiled.

Vana pulled her closer before Abs continued. "All she'd need was a few words – whether it was on a screen, or over the phone – just to push her over the edge and that in turn would bring me right there with her. I needed minimal touch before I could come with her. After that we played until we could both do it. It's like, she gets so turned on that she has to come, whether I physically make her come or not. It's a mind fuck. And when she does, the sound of her, the sight, the feeling is so incredible. And to know I did that to her – that makes me come.

"Well that's really hot." Zade said. "But Fem and I have always had this fantasy ..." She laughed and glanced over at Fem.

"I guess we all think of Vana and have fantasies" Fem said.

This was all encouragement Abs needed. Vana was sitting in front of her. Abs placed her hands on either side of Vana's hips, and pulled her up, onto her lap, facing away from her. Her hands slowly pulled up Vana's skirt, to expose more of her deliciously sexy skin, as she moved Vana to a more comfortable position on her lap. Vana played with, moving herself so that her behind was, at first rubbing, and then settling perfectly against her lover. In the process, she opened her legs slightly, and placed them on either side of Abs's legs. Abs moved her hands to Vana's knees, and slowly started caressing the insides of her legs, as she kissed her neck.

Zade and Fem were kissing passionately on the couch, their hands moving all over each other's bodies. Fem's hands were already cupping Zade's breasts, feeling her nipples push into her palms. The fact that both couples were in the same room, and could experience what the other couple was doing, made the encounter incredibly hot.

In that moment, they stopped holding back and let themselves express what they were feeling.

"I love watching them. " Zade said, as she took control, flipped Fem over, and slid down between Fem's legs. She pushed up Fem's shirt, and started kissing her way up from her belly button, to her exposed breasts.

Vana watched them, as Abs caressed her inner thighs. She was throbbing with need, as she placed her hands over Abs's, and moved them up higher and higher between her legs, where, eventually Abs's hands came into contact with her very wet panties.

Abs groaned into her neck, as she kissed her skin, and felt Vana arching her back, leaning into her, longing for her touch.

"Please …. Baby …" Vana breathed.

"No more words . . . only touch." Abs said as her fingers stroked over Vana's panties.

Fem and Zade were engrossed in each other. Zade opened the buttons of Fem's jeans, and played with the edge of her panties as she licked her navel. Fem shivered, and buried her hands in her lover's hair, as she pulled her closer.

Although the two couples were on either side of the room, they were in close proximity of each other, and could experience every sounds and every sight. Minutes went by, the air hot with anticipation as they continued their exploration.

"I need more space" Zade said, as she slid even further down Fem's body.

"Bedroom?" Fem asked, as Abs spanked Vana's bottom hard, to get her off her lap. The sound resonated through the room.

The clock struck ten.

~~~

Their bedrooms were exactly opposite each other. As Fem was lying down on their bed, and being kissed by Zade, she saw movements in the other bedroom. She heard whispers, too, but the lights were off. The previous half hour in front of the fire, was the most erotic experience she had ever experienced, and although she was exceptionally turned on, she was reluctant for it to end.

Zade had removed both of their shirts, and was sucking on her nipples, and biting gently. It drove her wild. Fem gave one last glance over to the other couples darkened room, and decided that this was her last rational thought for the night. What she saw, took her breath away.

Nirvana was completely naked, and was moving slowly around the room, lighting candles. The candles cast just enough light for enough detail to be visible, yet, creating a softer, sexier atmosphere.

The combination of Zade's greedy mouth on her breasts, and seeing Nirvana naked, was enough to make her impossibly wetter. Urgently, she pushed Zade down, wordlessly begging for release. They were lost in the moment, shedding clothes, as Zade kissed down her body.

Zade glanced over at the other room as she pulled Femininity's jeans down, and off. She saw Abs walking towards their bedroom door. Femininity saw her too, and had just enough clear thought of mind to realise that their chance of experiencing the other couple, was now officially over, as they thought Abs was about to close her door.

The moment Zade started licking Fem's thighs, they both noticed, through their own passion and heat of the moment that Abs had in fact opened their bedroom door wider, and was standing in the doorway, glancing over at them. Zade rubbed the tip of her tongue over Fem's clit, and Fem groaned with lust. In the other room, Nirvana walked up to Abs, and came to stand behind her, and started unbuttoning Abs's shirt. The couple who were already indulging, lost all sense as Zade pushed her mouth into Fem's sex, and licked her hard.

Nirvana unbuttoned Abs's shirt, and placed her hands possessively over Abs's breasts, feeling her nipples come to life, as they watched the other couple.

At last, Zade and Fem were both naked, and Fem was hovering on the brink of orgasm, when Zade plunged her fingers deep into her, which made her spasm hard around her fingers, and orgasm wildly.

On the opposite side of the hallway, Vana was lying naked – half on, half off of the bed. Abstruse had spread Nirvana's legs wide open, and she was kneeling between her thighs, with her mouth on Vana. Vana's heart was pounding. Her breasts were aching to be touched, her body aching for attention. Abs slid her mouth along her most sensitive parts, and pushed her further towards pleasure. Vana's body begged wordlessly.

In that moment, Abs stopped all contact her mouth had, and kissed her way up to Vana's breasts. She sucked a nipple into her hot mouth lazily, and moaned, while she bit down, and let her tongue rub deftly over the hardness. Vana moaned her name. Abs moved up by kissing her hot skin, and sucking her neck. She lingered at her ear, licking and groaning while Vana begged her to make her come.

"Anticipation is my favourite aphrodisiac." Abs whispered, as Vana sucked in a sharp breath. Her lover's fingers plunged into her. Pleasure rose between them, and so did the heat, as Abs moved her fingers rhythmically in, and out of Nirvana. Vana slid her hand over Abs's sex, opened her up, and rubbed her hard. Abs answered Vana's moan, by adding her own. Moments later, they both breathed their orgasm out with much panting.

"They sound so hot." Zade said as Femininity rubbed her clit with her thumb. They were getting more and more aroused as the sounds from the next room became more urgent. Fem felt how hot Zade was, and she rubbed harder and faster. They both felt the electrifying shudders that ran through their bodies. "You're so lovely." Fem groaned, as she moved on top of Zade, and they settled into a delicious 69.

"I need you to bring me down gently, Baby." Vana whispered, as she touched her lover's face with her fingertips. Abs's eyes glazed over with love for this almost fragile beauty. As they shared soft kisses, Vana's eyes started to close.

"Rest, my Beauty." Abs whispered to her lover.

"Wake me up deliciously." Nirvana said, as she drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Abs sat in silence in front of the fire place, enjoying a cigarette, thinking about the intensity of this love as she listened to the other couple making love.

The clock struck eleven.

~~~

Half an hour later, Abs moulded her body into Vana's. Lying side by side she put her arms around her love. She started circling her clit lightly with her fingers and as she felt her growing increasingly wetter, and responding to her touch, she rubbed her harder and more urgently. Vana was waking up slowly, and as she moaned with pleasure, Abs lifted her leg slightly, and entered her superficially with the strap on dildo that Vana had been rubbing up against. Vana's groans grew louder as Abs pushed into her harder, and started rocking against her for a slow, sexy fuck.

Abs had one hand on Vana's breast, teasing her nipple, and the other on Vana's hip, pushing herself deeper into her lover. As she pulled out of a gentle thrust, she moved Vana onto her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Moments later, Vana was begging and grinding herself into Abs feverishly.

Next door, Femininity responded well to Nirvana's begging, by opening Zade's lips and letting her tongue slide inside. With her fingers up inside her, her tongue probing, she teased Zade's clit and licked and sucked like a hungry beast. Zade matched her movements precisely.

Abs glances at the clock on the side. It was fifteen minutes to go till midnight.

"Baby, you have to slow down. If you keep rocking your hips against me like that you're going to make me come. "she warned Vana in a wanting voice.

"Shhhh, Baby. I don't care. Fuck me … just like that … Yes … "Vana responded by allowing Abs to push deeper into her, and fuck her harder. Abs adjusted their rhythm, by moving deeper inside her lover, but caressing her clit slower, keeping her away from orgasm for as long as she could.

Zade was in ecstasy, feeling her lover's mouth all over her, and having her sex licked, and sucked, and kissed and stimulated in so many different ways for such a long period of time. She was ready to come, but not just yet.

"I love what you do to me, Darling. I love feeling your mouth all over me" she said, as she lowered her head once again to match Fem's movements.

Fem tilted her head for a moment, and immediately missed the sweet taste, and the wet warmth of her lover.

"Yes …" is all she could say, before she started lapping on Zade's clit.

All four women were in different stages of ecstasy, nearing orgasm, as the clock ticked down the seconds, till midnight. Moans of pleasure could be heard over laboured breathing and rhythmic movements of licking, sucking, tasting, kissing, eating, and riding each other. They were high on lust. They lost track of time, as they moved towards that point of satiation, where body, mind and soul has been fed, and filled.

Vana came hard with Abs deep inside of her, Abs's fingers entangled in her sex, rubbing her rhythmically. Abs felt her lover spasm against her, and the sexy movement of her arse and hips against her, pushed her over the edge, too.

Fem couldn't hold her orgasm any longer, and came as well, breathing hot lusty breaths into her lover's sex. As she felt the hot air on her clit, Zade spasmed, and reached orgasm.

The clock struck twelve.

~~~

"Happy New Year!" Abs said cheerfully as Fem walked into the kitchen. The two women hugged, and grinned at each other wordlessly, as Fem started preparing coffee. They were both quiet, but comfortable in each other's presence.

Zade walked out of the bathroom, having had a delicious hot shower. She sighed in a relaxed, satisfied manner.

"A weekend of absolute fucking heaven!" she said and pulled Fem closer for a kiss.

"It's about fucking time!" Femininity laughed as she kissed her full on the lips and snaked her arms around her lover.

Abs smiled at the couple. "Except, the timing has to be right." She winked.

"We don't make enough time for sex" Zade agreed.

The three of them sipped their coffee in blissful silence, each with their own thoughts, which were surprisingly similar in nature. Their thoughts were of exploring together, with not too many rules. Staying within the boundaries, yet still enjoying their sexuality openly. And most importantly, not hurting or betraying anyone. Being together, while they gave each other only what they could, and in that giving, finding that that, was more than enough.

"I wonder who will be the first to want more." Femininity grinned.

Clothed only in Abs's shirt from the previous night, a sleepy Vana appeared in the doorway of their bedroom as if on cue. Abstruse looked at her with raw, unbridled lust.

"Come back to bed, Baby" Vana whispered with her gently, sexy smile.

This time, Abstruse closed the bedroom door behind them. And so did Femininity, after she walked Zade into theirs.

12