Aid To Memory

Story Info
Stable hand gets lesson in paying attention.
1.8k words
4.21
22.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilee
Lilee
18 Followers

The wind was chilly this morning, but the sky was clear and bright, a perfect day to go for a ride. Desmona Angelus did not hurry her steps. She seemed unaffected by the cold wind buffeting her, despite the fact that she wasn't very warmly dressed. Dark russet suede pants hugged her hips and fit her long shapely legs like a second skin, her sleeveless vest was made of the same buttery soft suede and laced tightly up the front leaving her arms and a good two inches of her flat tummy bare. Tight black riding boots fit snugly to her calves completed the ensemble. The dark brown color of the leather went well with her skin tone and the dark honey blond hair that spilled down her back in unruly curls.

She stepped into the stable out of the wind. Sounds of horses eating, moving, breathing, and people working at the other end of the stable greeted her and overlaid the sharp sound of her boot heels on the cobbles. The stable held two rows of wooden box stalls running down either side of the center isle. The wood walls rose about chest high and then vertical bars rose to the ceiling to let light and air into each stall. About midway down the row of stalls she stopped to get her favorite thoroughbred from his stall. As she looked in the small smile on her lips faded. Her delicately arched brows came together in irritation. Desmona turned on her heel and headed for the other end of the stable.

Cole had just finished throwing hay to the last of the horses on this side of the stable when he looked up and saw Desmona walking toward him. He remembered her well from yesterday when she had arrived. How could he not? Curves like those are not easily forgotten, nor were those unusual eyes. They were a deep sea green color that reminded him of warm places and sandy beaches. Right now however those eyes were looking like a storm was brewing. He straightened up as she approached, trying not to notice the natural roll of her hips as she walked, or the effect just seeing her again was having on him. She came to a stop just in front of him.

"Cole isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes my Lady." He answered. He noticed she wasn't as tall as he had thought, it must be the way she carries herself that makes her appear taller he thought.

"Come with me." She turned and walked back toward the stall. Cole followed her, unable to keep his eyes from watching the perfect shape of her ass. He felt himself stir and tore his eyes away. What was wrong with him? He was not some young buck that could think of nothing but what lay between his legs. It had been a good number of years since he had learned to control his body's reactions.

Desmona again came to a stop in front of the stall. She indicated the bay stallion with a gesture of her hand. Cole glanced through the bars and immediately saw why the Lady was upset. He groaned inwardly. "Do you see a problem here, Cole?" she asked, her tone deceptively mild. She was normally a tolerant person, but when it came to her horses, Goddess help anyone who screwed up her orders.

"Yes my Lady. I'm terribly sorry, I'm afraid I must have forgotten to put the blanket on him last night," he said. He had forgotten, and he knew why. He had been thinking about what sinking his fingers into that mass of honey blond hair might feel like, or how perfectly her full breasts might fit in his palms.

"It won't happen again."

"I'm sure it won't," she said. "Fetch my saddle while I put him in the cross ties." Cole headed to the tack room, found her saddle, and then gave another inward groan of dismay. He had told one of the stable boys to have her saddle cleaned yesterday and hadn't checked to make sure it had been done. He hurriedly brushed at the flecks of mud and dust dried onto the leather but it made no difference.

He didn't know which was worse, keeping her waiting or showing her that yet another of her instructions hadn't been followed. He gave up and brought her the saddle as it was.

She had the horse brushed and was waiting on him. When he went to put the saddle on the horse for, her she stopped him. Those dark sable brows were pulled down again and her eyes were definitely stormy now. "I didn't expect a gleaming finish put on that saddle but I expected you to at least take the mud off."

He swallowed. "I'm sorry once again my Lady."

"You're not sorry yet, but you're going to be." Desmona unclipped the cross ties and led the bay back into his stall.

Cole stood stock-still. A strange mix of fear and anticipation flooded through him as he stood and waited. He thought she was even more beautiful when she was angry, and his stiffening manhood agreed. She stepped out of the stall, closing the door hard, and turned to face him, hands on her hips and eyes flashing. "Put that saddle down over there," she said.

He had been holding the saddle in front of his crotch and he set it down reluctantly. If she looked down, she would clearly see how aroused he was through the coarse wool pants that fit tightly. She watched his slow compliance with an inscrutable expression. Desmona was looking at him differently, actually seeing him for the first time. He was somewhat older than she was; it was hard to say exactly how much. Lifting fifty pound bales of hay up and down ladders on a daily basis kept his broad chest and arms thickly muscled. He was perhaps a little over six foot tall, nicely put together with dark hair and eyes, and very obviously aroused at the moment. A wicked smile curled one corner of her mouth. "I do believe I have discovered why you seem to be having trouble with your memory, Cole," she purred.

He said nothing but she heard the dry click his throat made as he tried to swallow. She stepped closer to him, tilting her head slightly. She placed her hand on his chest and was surprised by how much heat radiated through the thin cotton shirt. He kept his hands lightly held behind his back and his head respectfully down as she ran her hand slowly down the front of his chest. His member throbbed from even that light touch and he closed his eyes, trying to will his erection down.

Desmona leaned in, brushing lightly against Cole, taking in his scent, a sweet smell of fresh hay and horses. He groaned audibly and fought down the urge to press against her; she was not making it easy. The scent of her freshly washed hair reached him, like the promise of a spring day in the middle of winter. Only when she stepped back could he breath normally once again.

"Come here." He heard her voice and opened his eyes. She leaned casually against the wall, holding one of the crossties.

"Put your hands on the bars," she said. Slowly he turned and wrapped his fingers around the bars of the stall, she wrapped the cross tie around his wrists and pulled the rope tight, securing his hands in place. He was glad for something to hold onto, his feeling of fear and excitement was making his hands tremble, and he had no idea what this lovely lady might think a suitable punishment for neglecting his duties. She didn't raise her voice, in fact he had never heard her use anything but a moderate almost soothing tone, but he knew without a doubt, she was displeased. She seemed amused, or possibly annoyed at his arousal, yet her touch had been provocative. He didn't know what to expect.

"Don't move unless you are told otherwise. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, my Lady." His voice came out husky. She moved behind him and he felt her hands on his hips, then running over the swell of his buttocks. Everything else around him seemed to fade and his concentration was focused on the path her hands were taking. They circled around his hips and came between the bulge of his manhood and the wall in front of him.

Her fingers unbuttoning his trousers and letting them fall was not what he had expected. He gasped at the cold air and then the warm hand caressing the length of his manhood. His fingers locked tightly around the bars as he felt the curve of her soft breasts press into his back, and the soft leather of her pants touching the back of his thighs. His whole body tightened when she began to move her hand in long sure strokes. Cole squeezed his eyes shut and fought back the urge to thrust his hips; his breathing was ragged with the effort to remain still.

He felt her breath on the back of his neck as she leaned into him, molding her body to his and continued to pump him. He couldn't take much more of this, the tightening in his balls told him so. His legs began to shake; he licked his dry lips and couldn't hold back the moan that came from deep within.

"My Lady.... Please..." He tried to formulate words but he couldn't think.

Desmona stopped stroking him and moved her hands back to his buttocks. She pressed him forward until he moved, his stiff manhood pushing against the rough wood of the wall. He ached with the need for release.

"You may move now." Her voice came softly by his ear. He was too close to cumming to resist or feel anything but the burning drive to reach completion. He pressed himself into the wall in short hard thrusts. He felt his seed start to cum as the sting of her riding crop bit into the smooth flesh of his ass cheek. A throaty growl escaped him as his warm seed spurted from him. The crop came down again across his cheek, he clenched away from the sting driving his member harder against the wall and bringing a final spurt of release.

Cole drew breath in panting gasps, and his limbs shook, as he rested his forehead against the bars. He could not remember the last time he had felt such a powerful orgasm. The two stinging welts across his ass he would feel more fully later, for now he was glad they were only two, one for the forgotten blanket, and the other for the dirty saddle. Desmona untied his hands from the bars.

"You will remember this right?"

He turned his head to her, his eyes just beginning to once again focus.

"How could I forget, my Lady?"

She smiled. "Good, then you will also remember my instructions from now on, correct?"

"Yes my Lady, I will not forget again," Cole said. Desmona retrieved the horse from its stall while Cole pulled up his pants. He saddled the horse for her and she smoothed her fingers affectionately over his cheek before she rode out.

Lilee
Lilee
18 Followers