Aiden Meets Her Match

Story Info
Slutty control freak submits to the power of an older man.
1.9k words
4.17
27k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden makes it a point to arrive fashionably late to almost every social event she attends. It's a calculated, sexually driven act that gives her a naughty thrill. The excitement produced by the lingering stares -- especially by the married men -- arouses her desires and encourages her perverted thoughts and brash behavior. She dresses provocatively on purpose so that she attracts more attention; sometimes she dresses classy, sometimes she dresses slutty; it all depends on her mood. Should she wear the extremely low cut top, the see-through blouse with no bra, the super short skirt, or maybe live dangerously and go pantyless? These thoughts are constantly at the forefront of her mind...and nobody knows it, not even her boyfriend. She takes pleasure in the fact that not many people know how promiscuous she really is; most people think she's a "good" girl. Hahahaha! Little do they know.

Back in 2003, Aiden and her boyfriend at the time, Scott, attended a 4th of July party thrown by one of her co-workers, Harrison. The two had been dating for about 4 months and Aiden was already growing tired of her latest boy toy. She was in one of her notoriously wild moods that night and was determined to seduce someone while her boyfriend was with her. The scandalous idea of fucking another man while her unsuspecting boyfriend was at the same party made her so horny she had to force herself not to masturbate. By the time they arrived at the party she was on fire and soaking wet with anticipation.

Harrison lived in an awesome beach house directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Located right on the beach, the house made a perfect spot for a kick-ass party. By the time Aiden and Scott arrived, the party was well underway and from the moment they got out of their car it was obvious the alcohol was flowing. Music could be heard from almost a block away and people were scattered everywhere, lighting off fireworks, chatting, laughing, flirting, and dancing wherever they found space.

Aiden and Scott had a few drinks before they left so both were feeling pretty buzzed by the time they got there. It was around sunset and all the partygoers were still dressed in next to nothing; the guys had their shirts off and the girls were scampering around in little bikinis. Aiden knew there was going to be a large crowd and was eager to show off her hot body as well, only she planned to "show off" in a much more wicked way.

She wore a thin teal sundress that had a cute black floral design with a matching teal hat that gave her an innocent "southern belle" look. She always received lots of compliments on the outfit and wearing it gave her even more confidence than she already had. Under the delicate material of the dress she wore absolutely nothing. Her big tits and bare snatch were barely hidden by the thin material of a flimsy dress. The thought of exposing herself to some unsuspecting onlooker made her uncontrollably horny.

Not long after arriving Aiden sent her boyfriend on a wild goose chase to find a friend that she knew wasn't at the party. He'd be gone for a while so she took advantage of his ignorance. "Time to play!" she mumbled.

She saw Harrison standing next to his wife talking with a group of people. Harrison was an intimidating man and Aiden still hadn't figured him out completely. He was about 15 years older than her but he looked about the same age. The man obviously spent countless hours in the gym because his body was lean and muscular. He was exceedingly confident, almost arrogant, but he was very charming and extremely sexy and everyone enjoyed his company. He was the guy the ladies wanted to be with and the guy the men wanted to be like. In essense, he was the male version of Aiden.

Aiden wasn't intimidated by many men but she was slightly intimidated by Harrison. There was something mysterious about him that made her a little bashful whenever he was around. He seemed to be a genuinely good guy but she had a feeling he was just like her, devious. On several occasions she caught him watching her and he never made an attempt to look away, continuing to boldly stare at her. "Does he have a voyeur fetish or something? Damn that's hot!" she thought wickedly.

She eventually got up the courage to find out at the party. She walked behind him to get past and intentionally rubbed her sensitive nipples on his back. He didn't have a shirt on and the heat of her tits burned through the flimsy material of the dress. As she squeezed by with her tits pressed hard against him she sensually touched his upper body. She paused to let him feel the torridity of their bodies mashed together.

She leaned close to his ear, her mouth only inches from making contact and whispered "I'm so hot tonight. Can you feel how hard my nipples are?" When Harrison looked over his shoulder to see who was behind him their lips almost met because she was so close. Luckily his wife was not paying attention but he licked his lips nervously thinking that his wife may have heard what she said. His wife didn't hear a thing though. The sexual energy radiated between the two but Aiden kept walking as if she was unaffected by the contact. She made sure to rake her nails across his muscular frame as she left. "You fucking little slut" Harrison said in a low raspy voice.

About thirty minutes later she gave Harrison her full attention by sitting in his line of sight and crossing her legs so that her dress slipped all the way up her long legs. She sat at an angle where only Harrison could see her but anyone could easily walk around the corner and see what she was doing. The dangerous situation intensified her sexual desires. As she stared into his eyes she rocked her foot back and forth, slowly exciting herself by the methodical pressure she was putting on her clit. She noticed him lustfully glaring at her legs so she lifted her top leg up, lewdly spread her legs, and began running a finger over her already stimulated clit. She could no longer stop her fastly approaching climax. Pleasure overwhelmed her; she closed her eyes and leaned her head back in the chair, losing all control; she muttered "Oooohhhhhh baby, keep watching me. I'm cuuummmminnng" When she opened her eyes she could see he was rubbing his cock through the material of his shorts. She gave him a playful wink as she licked her own juice from her finger.

He made no attempt to stop watching her, as if daring her to go further. She could feel his eyes moving slowly over her body, his lust growing stronger as she became bolder. With her legs spread wide and her very pink pussy lips spread open, she slipped her middle finger in and out rapidly before abruptly stopping. The idea that he was watching her while his wife stood right next to him had her on the brink of an orgasm but she didn't want to risk getting caught.

Harrison excused himself from his wife and their group of friends and as he started to walk away he discretely nodded for Aiden to follow him. She followed him up the stairs and into one of the rooms toward the back of the house. The room he took her to was his den. It had two large floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the back patio. Everyone outside could be seen from this side of the house and being on the second floor offered an unobstructed view of the guests.

As the two walked in the room Harrison turned to lock the door. "So you're an exhibitionist, huh?" When he turned around Aiden was already leaning back on the corner of his desk with her dress pulled up to her waist. "Come here and taste me. I want to know if I taste sweeter than your wife." As he got down on his knees in front of her Aiden reached up and freed her tits from the restraints of the dress.

She pinched and manipulated her nipples as the shockwaves overcame her once again. His tongue felt so hot and wet on her snatch it sent her into one of the most intense orgasms of her life. She made no attempt to muffle her crys "Ooooohhh, lick that pussy baby. Lick it." Harrison masterfully alternated from flicking her clit to jamming his tongue in and out of her hot hole. "Ooooooh, you feel sooooo good baby."

Harrison stood up to face her and as he did she rubbed his big cock through his shorts. "You're fucking hot girl! You want some of daddy's cock don't you?" He started sucking her tits, giving her insane pleasure. He sucked each of her long nipples as if he was obsessed with them. He was aggressive and quickly gained control of the situation. He broke away from her tits and passionately kissed her, the taste of her sweet pussy still on his tongue.

He reached up and roughly squeezed her left tit while she leaned against the desk. With his right hand he cupped her sex and began to caress her snatch. His finger found her hole and he pushed it all the way in with ease, drawing another low, sultry moan from Aiden's mouth. He then removed his finger and spread her juices over her asshole. "Turn around" he commanded.

She willingly submitted, turned around and spread her legs wide, waiting for his finger to penetrate her rosebud. As he slowly inserted his finger he pressed his muscular body up against hers and slid his tongue along the base of her neck. Aiden was on the edge of complete satisfaction; "Omg baby, I want you to fuck my ass."

With his body still pressed roughly against hers and his finger still working its magic on her asshole, he turned her body slightly and latched on to one of her hard nipples. His teeth scraped the tender flesh and she let out a little yelp. She could no longer tell the difference between pleasure and pain.

Harrison quickly spun her around and with one hand undid his belt freeing his nine inch cock. He told her to lean back and sit on his desk. She quickly jumped up onto the desk bringing her knees as close to her chest as she could allowing him total access to her ass.

He leaned in and started sucking her tits like an animal. She couldn't believe how good he was, much better than she ever expected. As he sucked her titties he rubbed his hard cock up and down her wet slit. The sensation drove them both mad with lust. He would periodically slide his cock deep inside her cunt then pull it out and rub her clit with it. "You really want me to fuck that slutty ass of yours?"

"Yes, God Yes!" With a wicked grin on his face Harrison abruptly pulled away and said, "You have to do something for me first." At this point she would've done just about anything to feel him inside her "I'll do whatever you want, just tell me."

Their little game of control was going back and forth between the two and Harrison was about to take total control. He knew she was as freaky as he was and now he had her right where he wanted her, hot and desperate to get fucked.

"I want you to seduce my wife."

...to be continued. ☺