Aiding and Abetting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,237 Followers

Candy and her mother finally saw the humor. I swore before God, that if I live to be a hundred, every time I sat at this table I would remember this meal.

Candy came to what was now our bed. I made love to her, it wasn't the spontaneous sex like the night before. We took our time. She touched parts of my soul that had never been used before. I worshiped her with a passion that I'd never shown to anyone else. The banging headboard from the next room was hardly noticed.

The next morning when the cab arrived, we said our goodbyes to Ben and Cynthia. I made a promise to Ben to have a fresh stack of DVDs for their Christmas visit.

It had been one hell of an interesting week. I missed out on some of the football I had planned on. But, I did get an unexpected dividend, a sweet tooth. Yes that's what I said. A sweet tooth only Candy can satisfy.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,237 Followers