Ailis is Sold to His Lordship Ch. 03

Story Info
Ali is punished and loses her anal virginity to MacLeod.
3.1k words
4.24
67.8k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ailis Learns to Submit

Sensing the work ahead of him, and without losing a single heartbeat, MacLeod scooped up Ali before she could protest further and situated her in the confines of a stockade that was standing near the door. He quickly blindfolded her and inserted a gag into her mouth that prevented her from speaking, while allowing her to breathe freely through her mouth.

Within minutes, saliva began to run from the corners of her mouth and she felt the beginnings of tears behind her closed lids. Her fate may be sealed, but she would not allow herself to give in even slightly to his wishes of her.

MacLeod ripped the nightgown from her body, leaving her naked, though not cold as the room was well heated by a giant fireplace embedded into the opposite wall.

"Ali," he soothingly spoke while caressing her bare flesh, "please do not fight me paeta. I seek to bring us both pleasure with this arrangement and would only have you obedient to best enjoy what I am giving you. It is only in your submission that you will find joy in your new life."

Ali continued to struggle and test her bonds, writhing and squirming while yelling behind the gag as best as possible with the insane hope that someone might hear her and help her.

A stinging slap to her rear stopped her movement immediately and brought her mind clearly into focus.

"You will remain still or I will bind you further Ailis. Is that clear?" His Lordship spoke deeply and slowly.

What was she thinking? Who would ever hear her? And all of the servants knew. They would never help her. She was alone. A second harder whack set the tears in her eyes to rolling down her cheeks even under the blindfold. "Uh huh," she replied as spit ran down her chin.

The humiliation of the day finally hit Ali, and she quieted down to avoid any more abuse to her bottom. But MacLeod was just getting started, this was his entire reason for deciding to own her rather than rent others. Ali felt the tip of a riding crop tickling her intimate areas, and coaxing her thighs open.

"There's a good girl," MacLead praised, "this won't hurt as much Ali, but it's necessary I feel to give you a taste of what can happen when you are disobedient this way... as well as what will ultimately be your reward for submission to me."

The crop had a soft, leathery end that flapped back and forth, and which MacLeod now used to tease her private parts. He stopped only for as long as it took to anchor Ali's now spread thighs in ankle stockades on the floor , "This will keep you still, and your legs open my slave."

The leather tab made contact fully with Ali's tender inner thigh next however, and she wailed from behind the gag, her sobs filling the cavern. Her legs were tightly fastened so that even a small movement was impossible, and MacLeod, knowing this, delivered another biting blow, this time to the firm flesh of her ass where it curved down and under toward her upper thigh.

Ali was panting now, and flinched with every movement, whether the crop connected or not. In quick succession, he delivered several more sharp whips against her ass-cheeks, until all he could hear was her rapid breathing, and her bottom glowed pink.

Moving the crop gently now between her open thighs, MacLeod began to play with the lips of her exposed pussy, flicking the crop back and forth to open her further. Ali, embarrassed to have her intimate parts so lewdly on display in front of this man she had considered her benefactor all her life, stayed silent to avoid more punishment and to try to regain some control. She was more embarrassed that her body was beginning to feel the same sensations that she felt earlier with Lara. And while she understood why she felt them with Lara, she could not fathom why her body should betray her now when all she was feeling was pain and humiliation.

Sensing that her attention was drifting, MacLeod surprised her with a hard whack square across her rear-end. This was not the crop though, this was something much harder, much more painful, and Ali cried out loudly upon contact of the paddle with her ass.

"You were not paying attention Ali," said MacLeod, "were you? If you were, you would have known that was coming, and, you would have noticed that your body is enjoying this even if you are not."

He further added to her shame by taking the paddle and dragging it on its side between her legs, coating it with her moisture, and then slapping her ass roughly with it again while saying, "There's a good lass Ali, now you understand what I expect from you a bit better I think. I would like to hear your responses, as well as your screams, so I will remove the gag from your mouth. You may scream as loudly as you like, no one will hear or come to help you."

MacLeod stood in front of her and reached down to remove the saliva coated gag from her mouth. Ali was relieved to be able to close her mouth and made a mental note to remember to be obedient to at least avoid some of the punishments being doled out to her, as little good as she knew it would do.

She could not look up because of her position in the stockade and could not see him with her eyes covered, however MacLeod caressed her hair and head, and said softly, "You will learn to love our time in this room together Ali, I promise you, your pleasures will far outweigh your pains. And soon, even the pain will hold deep pleasure for you. We will spend a few more minutes together here in the stockades, and then I will move you at my whim."

The blindfold hid her tears and she was glad for it when the next slap on her tender flesh caused her to cry out in pain, "AHHH, oh god that hurts. Please my Lord," she panted, "no more."

"Ah yes Ali, that's it, beg me, and perhaps I will take mercy upon your flaming bottom," MacLeod tormented her by licking her cheek and blowing cool air across it before using the paddle again.

Ali's senses were screaming along with her, but a stranger thing still was happening as she grew accustomed to the stinging pain, she could feel her excitement dripping down her inner thigh. She panted, breathing heavily through her pain and begged MacLeod, "Please my Lord, I will be obedient and submissive. I will do whatever you ask of me, please stop, I cannot take anymore."

He paddled her cheeks hard and quickly four more times each to emphasize his point, telling her hotly, "I will tell you when you have had enough slave."

"OH OW, Oh my god, please, I'm sorry my Lord, pleeeasse," she wailed, sobbing anew.

Suddenly, she was being unshackled at her ankles, and removed from the stockade. Her legs buckled when she tried to stand straight, and she was caught up in MacLeod's arms immediately. He walked to the center of the room, and stood her up straight and balanced her for a moment before leaving her side briefly. Ali was still blindfolded and did not like not knowing what was happening, though she reasoned it might be better this way after all as knowing might make her more anxious and scared.

"I did not remove you because you begged Ali, just so we are clear," he said. "I removed you because I want to play with you as I please now."

He returned to raise her arms over her head and she felt soft leather cuffs being fastened around her wrists. When he released her arms, she realized the weight of the cuffs included chains fastened to each one. MacLeod stood beside her and she heard a mechanical sound like gears turning as her arms were being raised over her head by the chained cuffs. He continued to raise her arms until she was standing on flat feet, not uncomfortable, but definitely without any give.

Ali next felt her legs being parted and similar leather cuffs being fastened to her thighs just before her knees, her mid-section, and her ankles. She began to tremble when she understood what he was planning to do and almost opened her mouth to protest and feeling the heat still searing her bottom, kept quiet instead as the chains on the cuffs on her legs began to pull her legs off the ground as well.

Inch by inch Ali's legs were raised from the floor by the turning of the crank, until the gears stopped moving and she was dangling from the ceiling, how far up she couldn't know, but it felt as though she was opened up completely. Her body was supported by the cuff around her mid-section, so that she was slightly reclined but not fully horizontal. Her legs were spread far apart and out away from her body in a very wide 'V'.

Every part of her body was now accessible and on display for him. She felt her cheeks burn with shame and humiliation as MacLeod walked between her thighs and blew on her cunt. She was dangling at face level with him, giving him complete access to any part of her body.

"I will not whip you again tonight unless you are disobedient Ali, do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes my Lord," she answered.

"Good girl," he said. "I plan to deflower you tonight Ali, but only anally as I am reserving your virgin quim for my bed."

He watched a moment as his words sunk in and her body trembled. He was beyond aroused for her. He could never have dreamed she would be so responsive. Steeling himself against taking her to fast, he set about choosing a small tool to begin her training.

Ali felt something warm and wet being smeared on her bottom, and was beyond mortified when MacLeod probed inside of her tight asshole with the tip of his finger. She turned her head away, and even blindfolded she could sense him watching her reactions.

"Ah, nice and tight. I think we will start your training with the smallest tool that I have Ali," he said, watching her reaction as he began to push the toy past her tight ring.

"Ow," Ali cried at first, and then calmed and allowed herself to relax they way she had with Lara to make the sensation less painful. Soon he had put the entire length of the small toy inside her and was moving it around slowly, making Ali's legs quiver.

She heard a moan, as MacLeod slid his tongue into her pussy, and realized it was her own. There was no pain now, only deep pleasure and a creeping excitement telling her she was very close to another orgasm. MacLeod too knew, felt her response and pulled back, not wanting her to go over the edge just yet.

He removed the smaller toy feeling that even as tight as she was, it was perhaps better if he simply get her used to taking his own shaft up her ass right away.

"Ali, I'm going to slide my cock slowly into your ass now, instead of another training toy. It will be better this way," he said.

Ali was still feeling the effects of the pressure from the toy, which had become very enjoyable, especially after he started to lick her, and was beginning to have a desire for more from him as well, "Oh, yes, my Lord," she said.

MacLeod smiled, realizing she was beginning to truly enjoy it, and heavily lubed his long shaft, so hard and thick from all the play that the veins and blood were pulsing heavily around it. He moved the lever to lower her just enough to reach his waist, and then slid the head of his dick toward her virgin anus.

He felt the tight ring resist his attempts to push just the head into her, and moved one hand to her clit, to steady her, and play with her a bit, while he squeezed past her tight little sphincter.

When he touched her clit, Ali moaned deeply, her breathing quickening, and she twitched the muscles in her thighs trying to open them even more. Slowly, she felt incredible pressure as the head of MacLeod's cock made its way into her vice-like anal passage.

"Oh, please my Lord, slowly, please, it's hurting me now, it's too big, please," Ali cried and tried to evade the first few inches of his thick cock disappearing into her ass. She was so tight, he was having trouble waiting to get it all inside of her, the skin around his dick being stretched taut by her muscles.

"Hush paeta," he said, slowly pulsing forward, then back, lubricating her passage, increasing the depth with each stroke, "the pain will only last until you grow accustomed to taking me in this way, and then you will deeply enjoy it."

Ali was panting now, forcing herself to relax and allow him entrance into the tight tunnel inside of her. She felt each pulse deliver pain anew to her straining muscles, and cried out with every bit of advancement he made. Gasping for breath between her cries, Ali tried to withdraw from the stinging assault without success. She felt the pulsing motion stop as he instead applied steady and direct pressure to increasing his expansion of her asshole with his cock, snaking his way into her passage.

"Please my Lord," she cried, "you are tearing me apart!"

MacLeod said nothing however, and simply pushed the remaining few inches deep inside of her,

knowing that once he was lodged within, her muscles would relax and she would calm. Although hurting her was not his final objective, it was a pain necessary to reach the pleasure on the other side, and as Ali screamed loudly he felt a wild excitement flow through him.

Ali was almost incoherent now, as his cock pulsed deep inside her. She felt numbness creeping in to mask the horrific pain of the final thrust, and then a strange warmth and fullness inside as he began to stroke her clit and slowly move himself in increments in and out of her ass.

Her thigh muscles were beginning to twitch and her breathing grew heavier as the sensitive nerves deep inside her rectum began to regain feeling. The pain was all but gone leaving an incredible sensation of complete submission as she felt his dick sliding against the walls of her darkest place, tingling her insides, and causing her cunt juices to flow and slide down to further coat his shaft. The slickness added tremendously to the growing feeling of pleasure creeping through her belly and pussy.

MacLeod moved gently, softly caressing her clit to keep her just on the edge. He only wanted her to cum when he allowed it, and definitely not before he did. He began to move more quickly, allowing the flesh of his belly to come into contact with her pussy, creating a tormenting friction that she could not gain satisfaction from no matter how she squirmed in her restraints.

Ali's moans now filled the chamber, and MacLeod smiled, "I told you that you would begin to enjoy this Ali, and look how quickly you respond."

"Yes my Lord, oh," she panted as he began to deepen his plunges into her smooth canal, "yes, yes, please don't stop, please, stay in my ass, please, please."

Her words trailed off into more moans and pleading, breathlessly mingling with her cries of passion. MacLeod was close now and began to fuck her in earnest. Pulling himself almost fully out of her, and then forcing his tool deep into her willing ass. He flicked his thumb carefully over her clit bringing her to the begging point, while plowing his cock inside her.

"Please my Lord, oh please, my god, oh my god, please, don't stop," Ali begged him non-stop to fuck her harder as she rose up the final ascent with him.

MacLeod was grunting, moaning deeply, as he pushed her over the edge with him, his cock buried deep inside her ass, pulsing loads of cum into her, her muscles grasping and pulling every drop from him as she cried out, letting her pleasure finally take hold of her fully.

And then it was over and he moved away from her. She felt his hands lowering the lever that would bring her back to the floor. Her legs would not hold her up though, so MacLeod released her from the restraints and laid her on a bed of furs to rest. She didn't know how long had passed, but he was standing near her with warm water and a rag washing himself and used one to wash her as well.

She opened her eyes to look at him for the first time since becoming his slave, and wondered at how she had gone from being the young girl he looked after and inspired, to his plaything. When he spoke, she was gazing at a spot beyond him, barely aware of what he said, and stunningly aware of a deep pain growing inside her rectum now that the endorphins were wearing off.

"I know that was uncomfortable for you Ali, the first time for everything generally is. That was the hardest though, and it's done. The rest will be very enjoyable, I promise you. I know that one day you will realize that the life I offer you is one of comfort and pleasure, and you will learn to like being submissive to me as well. We have many adventures to enjoy together now," he said smiling.

Ali knew a few things, but she dared not voice any opinion now. While her body might belong to him and betray her with him, she would never let him own her heart. She would submit to him, she knew that, if for nothing more than to avoid the whippings to her bottom. Even though she suspected it would not matter, as that was an enjoyable part for him. Someday she might be truly free though she realized, and have more than enough to live on for all her days. If this were the price for that freedom, she would pay it, happily.

And so her only reply to him was, "Yes my Lord."