Aiming To Please

Story Info
But that was just a story.
12k words
4.16
150.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

Ted had been reading a lot of the erotic stories on the website he discovered by accident one day.

By far the vast majority of them he just could not finish, gay sex and interracial did not do a thing for him. Then the idea of a cream pie, or watching his wife engaging in sex with some other man didn't turn him on, either.

Ted also have a roving eye like nearly all men do, if he spotted a good looking female that was dressed to be noticed, he had the tendency to do exactly that. His wife Sharon picked right up on that of course, but she really didn't know what to do about it. Since her husband looked but that appeared to be all he ever did, she let things slide although deep down inside she was mildly bothered by it.

After all, why in the world would her man be looking at other women when he had her right there? More than once after seeing his interest from spotting a particularly good looking female, she worried about her own body, her own looks.

+++

Oddly, there were a few stories that were about men getting an accidental illicit peek at things they weren't supposed to see, and that did get him up if they were well written and believable.

Ted was clever enough to spot Sharon's sidelong glances, so he would reach out and pat her behind lovingly. He tried, he really did try to not be so blatant about checking out other gals but like most men, he failed rather miserably at that. He also was very careful to make sure that his wife did not find out how much he enjoyed some of those stories he began to spend a lot of time reading in the mornings.

Ted found he liked the massage stories mostly, partly because he went for a massage himself regular as clockwork. That started one day a long time ago, he had hurt his back and the rubdown helped. He liked it so much he just kept on getting them.

Of course, the ones he got were from professionals, and not a single one of those would ever dream of doing any kind of touch that was not perfectly legitimate.

The thought did pop into his head sometimes, especially when the therapist he was seeing at the time got to know him and realized he really was a well mannered male.

Then they would work out the muscles in his behind, even work high on his legs. Ted never said or did anything out of line, so his therapists soon learned to trust him. Once they got to the point of comfort and trust, they became a lot more relaxed.

Of course, therapists came and went, they got married, moved away. That always began the long search, he needed someone relaxed, reasonably attractive, personable. It wasn't an easy search, they came in all sizes, ages and shapes, and most of them acted at first like they were afraid he might jump off the table and chase them.

Silly of course, a rubdown is just that, nothing is supposed to be sexy or erotic, it just put a spring in his step yet after a nice session he would always take it out on his pretty wife Sharon.

She picked right up on that also, of course. But since she often went for a session with the very same masseuse she was reasonably sure nothing ever went on.

A few times Ted got an erection on the table, and knowing that they were not going to ever do anything about that no matter how much money he paid them, all that did was embarrass him.

The one he currently liked was named Shandra, she was a a bit on the overweight side, nothing that hurt anything at all from what he could tell. She often wore shorts and a simple T-shirt, and it was clear that she wore no bra.

Since she was big busted, while standing at the head of the table she would reach down to work his chest and stomach. Those big jugs would be right there, in his face, a few times barely brushing him by accident.

Ted even wondered if she did that deliberately, since she kept her table fairly high. Yes, he got erections when she did that.

He would always apologize, she would say "No problem, it's normal" right on cue and that was it.

So reading some of the stories, he had trouble believing that so many would have all sorts of wild experiences during their massages. Since Shandra worked on his wife Sharon also, he wondered if she did the same thing to her. For some reason, thinking of Sharon nearly nude on a massage table, while hands worked her body excited him.

So of course he read some of the stories about women touching other women. He really didn't get that, even though for some reason he found that titillating also.

At the gym they went to the two people on staff were Matt, a big over muscled fellow with rugged features and a smile that it took most people quite some time to realize was a smile, and Donna. Donna always wore those body hugging leotards, they were like a second skin on her.

Both of them also did massages, those were different because most of the time it was work on the shoulders and arms, legs. Ted took off his shirt but that was all, he let Matt work on him those times. The guy was big, with huge arms, but his hands were soft as butter.

Donna was the one that helped his wife Sharon if she strained something or felt sore, sometimes she did it right out in the main gym where anyone could see them. That was kind of fun because he could watch.

Ted couldn't help but like the way Donna looked. She would roll down the top of Sharon's sweats and bare her shoulders, kneading the muscles there, her upper body leaned forward. Sharon's soft breasts moved as she worked, her nipples seemed to get firm and created bumps in the snug cloth.

Sharon would be leaning forward in the chair, the very tops of her bust exposed, her head rolling gently. Her nipples appeared to firm right up, so did Donna's.

All perfectly innocent of course, but enough that Ted felt tiny tingles of excitement. He knew that usually when they got home they would reach for each other.

Reading the stories he often found himself having a fantasy. Those started out with Sharon allowing Donna to touch her more intimately, her hands roving over Sharon's bare breasts, then sliding down to cup her between the legs. Then somehow it was a man, looking in delight at her beautiful body, the drape slipping higher and higher until finally she would be exposed. Then his hands would slide down, one finger starting to probe her.

The story began the fantasy, it nearly always was not the story, instead it was the vision his mind shifted to as he read that excited him the most.

That was usually the point where Ted released, then almost instantly he would feel ashamed. He would quickly close the website, telling himself that was enough of that.

But he always found himself right back when the new stories posted, looking for the ones where the wife bent over and allowed an illicit view, or sat carelessly with someone peering up her dress, not realizing. Those excited him, and if he could find one with the massage scenes then he simply had to masturbate.

It was Ted's harmless secret. Since Sharon's dress and manner was always conservative, he knew nothing like that would ever happen.

The real problem with the erotic stories is that they nearly always they ended up with actual sex, that was something that married couples just should not do.

So he read the portions that excited him, marking just a few of them to his favorites.

+++

Ted's wife Sharon was a tiny little thing, but what she lacked in height she made up for in bust size. She wasn't huge up top, she was just tiny everywhere else, the effect of medium size breasts on her tiny slender body was rather spectacular.

Sharon always acted like she did not have a clue that other men spotted her and checked her out. Ted saw that though, it always got his attention even though she had on that sports bra and the ever present white cotton panties. Usually she wore a sweat suit that did a great job of covering her up, but a few times when it was warm she would wear a snug leotard.

Ted liked her in that leotard.

She only went in once or twice each month for her massage, usually a short one sitting down after doing a lengthy session in the gym's weight room, sometimes on a Saturday they went together to see Shandra. Ted had talked her into it a few years before, and the lady had done a good job, Sharon came out flushed and happy. When he found Shandra, she just started going to see her also.

There were often unspoken signals between them all the way home after a nice rubdown, just looks, a slight touch, married couples recognize those. Then they often spent the normal evening meal time in bed. Blood flow comes up, that is always a prelude to excitement. It had all developed into a ritual over a decade or so together.

Ted liked watching Sharon work the weights, she did 150 pounds on the bench press, not bad at all for a woman that was just 4' 8" tall and 93 pounds. Lots of the other men at the gym liked to watch her, too. He didn't mind that at all, he was all his, his wife.

In fact, deep inside he liked them looking at her. Ted was proud of his very special lady.

Happy with each other was the description, perfectly happy, he thought. Ted was completely content with her.

+++

One morning Ted was up at his usual 6 AM, he nearly always woke up early, Sharon typically slept until around 9 AM or so. He normally got his coffee while the computer warmed up. It was an older system and took it's sweet time.

He went over to the web site, he had found a writer that posted lots of stories that he liked. That one claimed to be a massage therapist, and there was one sexy scene after another. From the stories, it was obvious that he had a wife that didn't mind his less than professional antics.

Two new stories had posted since Ted had been to the web site, he eagerly clicked on the first one.

This one was a little different than the writer normally posted. Instead of describing the client and the things that led up to her becoming a client, it was about the wife having gone to see a male therapist.

He actually read the build up instead of scanning down to find the good parts.

+++

(Kay was shy, since she normally saw a female masseuse, this time it was a male. She was hesitant at first since she would be naked on the table, covered only by a thin sheet. She mentioned her concern to her husband David who responded that it was just a massage and to not be worried, they were all quite used to human bodies.

Of course he would say that, his profession as an instructor at the local trade school was in massage therapy. Kay knew he saw women in various stages of undress every single day, to him it would be normal.

There had been quite a few discussions about something like this, she had always refused but finally she agreed, just to make him happy. He had carefully explained the differences between male and female touch, how emotions became involved, it was all part of the experience.

"Just let him do whatever he wants, honey. It won't hurt you and you will probably enjoy it." David had told her, barely managing to hide the catch in his voice at the possibilities.

Kay knew her husband well, she picked right up on the under current of excitement he felt at the idea of another male touching her. It was impossible to not be aware, he had mentioned it many times.

So she relented, if it would please David then it was all right with her. Yet she still felt mildly nervous at the idea.

Unknown to her, her husband had carefully selected this particular male, who had a well known reputation of being very good with the ladies.

It helped a lot that the man was handsome and had a very quick sense of humor. He managed to have her laughing within seconds of their first meeting, but she still had some reservations.

Reluctantly but resigned to going through with it, she had undressed and slid under the drape. Kay did have a small struggle deciding on if she should remove her panties or not. Finally she stripped them off, she always had before when getting a massage from a woman. She hefted her 36DD breasts, letting them settle. She was not bashful about them at all, having been topless more than once on a beach with David.

The session was normal at first, though Kay did notice his hands got very high on her legs and he even rolled the drape aside and worked for a long time on each firm butt cheek, completely bare. Next his hands stroked up the back and inside of her legs and up over her fanny, the fingers dragging and coming within a fraction of an inch of actually touching her. Just as she felt herself brace for the actual touch to her loins, the fingers slid sideways and away. She had felt that before and thought nothing of it. Those had always been female therapists. Now each stroke caused every nerve ending in her loins to react.

She began to realize that her husband was correct, the strokes were the same, just like so many times before when she had females work on her.

Yet mentally, if was completely different.

The sensation was amazing, her body began to build towards an orgasm. Kay fought it at first but quickly found herself responding. Just as she was about to explode out of control, the delicious fingers were gone.

She managed a short trembling breath.

The man had her roll over, holding up the drape for her modesty. Kay was grateful for that, it allowed her to get her thoughts back under control. As soon as she settled, he placed a small towel over her bust, slipping the sheet from under it. Just the sensation of the sheet sliding across her bare nipples was nearly enough to set her off, her upper body shuddered.

Then for a moment the towel slipped, baring one breast to his gaze. The man smiled and apologized, carefully pushing the cloth back into place.

His fingers brushed her nipple for an instant when he did that, causing another small shudder to pour over her.

"No problem." was her response, since this had happened rarely with her female therapists.

"All right then." The man had answered, and he reached down and removed the towel completely, baring her upper body.

That caught Kay completely by surprise, not knowing quite what to do or say, she said nothing. She peered up at him through slitted eyes, he was looking right at her breasts. Kay closed her eyes, he had already seen her so now it didn't matter.

The masseur then worked her upper body completely, even allowing his fingers to drift gently over her sensitive nipples. The oil he used made her body slick, increasing the magnificent sensations. Kay noticed instantly that his hands were much coarser than David's. She had expected that to be similar, a long time massage therapist's hands should be very soft from the constant oils they used.

That part she noticed but it really didn't register on her. His hands were now firmly on her bust, it did feel nice.

No one had ever done that to her before, but it felt wonderful so she did not protest. Instead she kept her eyes tightly closed, thinking of her husband's work that she knew was often a far more sensual style.

"David does this to his female clients, it must be OK." She rationalized to herself, holding her breath as the warm fingers stroked her breasts. Then mercifully, the hands dropped lower. She expected the man would cover her, but he did not. She lay there exposed to his gaze, knowing he could see her nakedness so she kept her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

She was so intent on wondering if the man was staring at her naked breasts that she nearly missed his fingers sliding up along side her groin. She realized he had actually touched her, allowing a finger to brush her now swollen outer lip on one side.

"That had to be an accident." She thought, but then he repeated that. His fingers began to make tiny circles, so light, so very light, nearly tickling her. She could feel the lips of her vagina being tugged open slightly with each pull.

Wanting to ask him to stop, instead her body began to respond even more, she felt herself flood with moisture. Kay tried to open her mouth to speak, to protest, but she could not. Her legs parted with a mind of their own, she wanted to keep them from doing that but could not.

The first orgasm wafted over her gently, but there was more. She could feel that, building, as the fingers slid over slightly and found her sex.

Now there was no pretense at all.

She knew she should not allow this, she tried to protest but no sound escaped. His busy fingers found her, pressing her lips aside, slipping into her. Her legs parted even further, then lost in a haze of sensation her hips bucked upwards to meet his busy fingers.

Her mouth came open as she gasped for air, her eyes opened. His chest was bare, hairless and sleek. That was a surprise. Turning her head, she saw a gray blur, realized it was man's penis.

He had removed his own clothing sometime, she had not even been aware of that. His erection was very hard, he looked enormous, larger than her husband by far. The head of it was bare, so unlike David, who had a complete foreskin.

It flashed into her mind to stop this, say no, but her body betrayed her completely.

Instead, Kay reached out and grasped......)

+++

Ted's mind had drifted to Sharon lying there, it became Donna whose hands were touching her. Her soft fingers slid upwards, spreading those moist intimate lips open, exploring her slick inner body. Sharon's legs opened widely, her buttocks lifted from the table to eagerly press towards the busy fingers. Donna's own breasts flowed beneath her outfit, her nipples rigid.

Ted's face tensed at the vision, his hand increased in speed. He felt his own body almost begin to spasm.

Just before he released, he heard a gasp.

Sharon was standing in the doorway, finishing a stretch and a yawn.

+++

"What are you doing, honey?" She asked.

Ted started, she caught him completely by surprise. His pants were undone, his erection full blown and in his hand. He was seconds from ejaculating.

Sharon looked down, then she realized. She put her hand to her mouth and quickly turned and left.

Ted turned a furious state of red, his wife had caught him masturbating to a pornographic web site. Of course he masturbated, everyone did, but he never mentioned it, or did it in front of her. She probably suspected he did, but she had never seen that before.

Embarrassed herself, Sharon went back into the bedroom and changed from her night clothing, tugging on some jeans and a blouse. She was wondering why her husband was doing that? After all, she was right there in the bed, all he had to do was reach for her like he sometimes did early in the mornings. That had become rare lately though.

She would have been quite happy, in fact eager to please him.

She looked at herself in the mirror, reached down and hefted her breasts. Yes, they sagged slightly now, they no longer were like they were the first time she had allowed Ted to touch them, see and feel them. She tugged up her top and checked her tummy, it was softer than it had been years before even though she worked out all the time. She sucked her tummy in, even that did not hide the bulge that defied every effort she made to get rid of it.

She was coming up on 30 years old very soon. It popped into her mind that maybe Ted thought she was losing her looks? Maybe her body didn't excite him any more?

God, if that was it, she could lose him! She would die if she lost him, he was her entire life.

Why else would he be out there doing that, and so early in the morning? Or was it something else, did he have deep down fantasies? Some unspoken need that she was not providing?

Sighing, then struggling to keep tears from flowing, she went into the kitchen to prepare a nice breakfast. Ted came in as she was setting the table. She waited for him to say something, perhaps explain. Maybe it was just one of those things, some photo of a young woman naked?

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers