Ain't Budging Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No.", Theresa whispered even as her body yearned for more. Rhett roughly twisted her nipple, kissing her so deeply he left lightly gasping for breath.

"Beg for me." Rhett released her deliciously-sore nipple. Theresa's breath grew more ragged.

"Rhett.", Theresa moaned.

She felt his hand travel down her belly, until they were at her spread cunt. Rough fingers parted her engorged, inner lips and grazed the aching tip of her clit, eliciting a shudder. Then a large finger plunged into her pussy. Theresa rocked against his hand.

Rhett couldn't believe the self-control he was exerting. Feeling her pussy, hot, wet, clench around his fingers made his dick throb. But seeing her so sweetly tormented, each emotion, etched across her beautiful dark face, heightened his excitement. Rhett replaced his fingers with his cock. He lazily rubbed his hardness liberally between her swollen dark velvet pussy lips. She parted her lips, looking at him, "Oh..."

He then plunged in, deep and mercilessly, into her little cunt, his skin slapping against her own, her pussy wet, yet squeezing against his velvety cock flesh like a fist tugging the fire from his loins. His face met hers, the tips of their noses momentarily touched before his lips pressed against her own, consuming her with a wet kiss.

He then slowed right down, rotating his hips, to tease her, taunt her tied body. She tried to catch breath as his cock swiveled inside her wet tight pussy.

"Your cunt, so sweet..."Rhett groaned, closing his eyes momentarily.

He placed each hand resolutely on her butt cheeks, driving further into her pink opening.

Theresa felt the euphoria gather its roots into her sex, digging like his tanned fingers into the ebony skin of her butt. She felt so close to an orgasm, the sensation became an increasingly overwhelming fireball, stoking, igniting. But yet his dick pushed into her like steel against velvet, his balls slapped against her, beating her towards the tipping point like a drum.

Rhett could feel Theresa succumbing to the pounding rhythm of his cock. He watched each conflicting emotion of uncomfortable pleasure, and pleasurable discomfort, scrawled across the arch of her back, the bounce of her tits, the flutter of her eyelids. It aroused him. With her pussy tightening around his cock like a leash, he fought to stay in control.

He dove in, slipped his hands in the soft wiriness of her afro, and tugged her head back, kissing the delicate spot in the crook of her long neck, his beard tickling her sensitive mahogany skin.

Their bodies spoke to each other, as they both fucked, communicating their needs, feelings, with animalistic grunts.

Then it happened, her clit began to throb sweetly, and then with one more slap of his groin against her own, her clit was ignited.

She cried out, "Oh yes, yes, don't stop."

Rhett, placed his thumb into her mouth, she suckled it desperately as she was sucked into the vacuum of her own pleasure. Rhett felt his dick throb as Theresa's pussy clamped down on him hard, his balls tightened; feeling heavy like hot marble. Lost in a haze of mutual sensation, he felt his cum squirt into her warm pussy; releasing the sweet pressure that had built up.

They stilled, their breath like a muted music as his dick twitched and then calmed within her.

He looked at her, her skin glowing and shiny from sex; beautiful and black in her luminescence like the clear night's sky. He withdrew his cock, watching his own cum drip from between her ravished cunt and pooling onto table.

He smiled at her, strangely pleased with himself for being responsible for her ravished appearance. He stooped down to untie her.

Theresa looked at him silently as he craned over and quickly undid the knots. She kicked her feet a little once they were free, rotating them. Straightening his back, he gently took her bound hands and undid the knots, they unraveled quickly.

Silently they dressed, neither meeting the others gaze.

She quickly got dressed, her back to him.

Then she said quietly, "I am really tired, can we go home so I can get some rest for tomorrow?"

Rhett ran his hands through his dark locks in exasperation, "You could at least fake the pillow talk, wouldn't hurt you some."

Theresa turned round on the heel of her platform shoes, "Chill out baby. We've had good times together, two turned-on curious adults trying new stuff, exploring each other's bodies. It's been really really...um."

Rhett approached her just a few steps, his face dropping in disappointment, "Way to make me feel like a handbag."

Theresa's eyes softened, "That's not it. I am just trying to make things as easy. Don't you want the same thing?"

Rhett looked at her hard, "Sure, anyway, like you said, why make things complicated? You're not even my type." he looked at her, hoping that saying it would make it true, but instead he felt the jarring discomfort of a person who had just lied to themselves.

Theresa looked at him in pure annoyance, "Well better send that memo to your dick." She then swung the door open to leave, but then felt it hit something. She heard a resounding "oomph!"

"Fritz? What the hell?" Theresa saw the biker, friendly sweet Fritz, standing behind the door with trousers round his ankles and his semi-stiff dick hanging out. A fragrance of marijuana hung around him like a cloud.

"Was just going there to roll up, and chill, heard a rumor Lan'h's got a kid by me. Made me happy and made me sad all at the same time, so I need something to chill me, as I, you know, think if there is anything I can do about it. But uh, you know, saw you guys through the window and it's been a while for me too."

Rhett pulled his T-shirt on and stepped outside, "Dude. You could have joined, Theresa here is a good time girl don't care who she's having a good time with either, right Theresa?"

Theresa resolved herself not to get angry, she glared at Rhett challengingly, and he glared back. Fritz looked at them both uneasily, feeling the firecracker tension between them. Almost in response at the frosty atmosphere, Fritz finally pulled up his trousers, and buckled up.

"Cool, well let me just uh, grab some supplies from in there, and hey, maybe we can go back to the bar. I don't usually smoke Theresa, but boy am I excited about Lan'h and the kid. Just wished I was there, or she was here, you know."

Fritz dived quickly into the hut, yanked a bouquet of dried marijuana from the beam and sauntered out with the dozy smile. They started walking towards the bar, a stone cold silence wedged between Rhett and Theresa as they followed Fritz who was talking about some book he was reading called Jonathan Livingston Seagull and how it had totally blown his mind and he was pretty sure he was the seagull.

They heard the sound of people approaching the back lawn, the whole gang from inside the bar was approaching, but there was no brotherly excited chatter. Something wasn't right; their's was the low murmurs of predators circling, not wishing to alert their prey. Rhett turned and saw Curly approach, flanked by a group of bikers.

"Hey Rhett, we want to talk with you."

What the hell do they want with me?Rhett thought curiously.

Rhett felt a little nervous. So he stopped in his tracks, as did Theresa and Fritz. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, "What's the matter brother?"

"You pretending you didn't get the message. So the real question is, what's the matter with you brother? Ain't up for some fishing with the fellas?" Curly sneered at Rhett, his gaze flicking at Theresa.

Theresa grew extremely uneasy, she had a feeling these men were not talking about their passion for angling.

"Curly, it's not going to happen, okay? So why not go to the bar, and get with one of your typical easy lays."

Curly squared his shoulders and tipped his chin back, "Nah, why tread a path that's been beat? Come on dude, nothing wrong with passing a little something around."

Theresa looked fearfully at Rhett, her voice quivering, "Rhett, they talking about me?"

Rhett felt his heart thump. He couldn't tell the consequence of the decisions he would make in a minute, the consequences in an hour, or the consequences in a day.

Why defend a woman who thinks so low of you? And she acts like sex don't matter. Hell maybe she really is happy to fuck anyone. Your brothers will always be there for you, always have been, but this chica won't be.He thought bitterly.

He flicked the cigarette he was smoking away, "Curly and goons, you can go shove your dicks up your asses for all you're gonna get. Theresa is not your property, and given the prospect of doing the dirty with you guys makes her look as happy as a vegan in an abattoir, I think not. Sorry brothers."

Curly smiled broadly, "Don't say sorry, see, if you were gonna say no, then it's my job as chief to make sure, diplomacy or no-diplomacy, we get what we came for."

Rhett saw a glint out of the corner of his eye, Curly had a knife, it looked like a kitchen knife. A moment passed, that was between terror and serenity when he thought,Jeez, he's gonna try and really get me.

Rhett had nothing like a weapon, as he never considered that he would ever be turned on by one of his own. But he did have something else Curly didn't have; instinctively, he had been waiting for someone to jump him since the war. He just never really thought it would happen.

Thus, with a guttural roar he dove in to Curly's unarmed left side and dug his elbow into Curly's stomach. Curly cried out in surprise, losing his footing. Rhett rooted his feet to the grass like two tree trunks. He punched the side of Curly's head, hearing a cry as the men around cheered, spoiling for a fight.

"Careful Rhett, he's still up.", cried Theresa.

Curly stumbled and turned, the grip on his knife less sure, but still he lunged clumsily, and managed to nick Rhett's forearm, drawing blood. Adrenaline burned through Rhett like a white hot furnace so he didn't really feel it, it wasn't a deep enough cut. He grabbed Curly's knife-wielding wrist roughly and pulled Curly down by the sleeve so that he lost his balance. Curly dropped his knife but then regained his composure.

"Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!", shouted someone from the jeering crowd, which side that person was taking, or whether he was taking a side Rhett did not know.

Remembering what he had learnt in the army from some dude who dabbled in martial arts, Rhett turned to face Curly, and then rushing into him, punching Curly on both sides of his neck. Curly passed out as the carotid blood supply was cut off. His faint was oddly delicate, like a pastiche of a woman who had worn a corset too tight.

Rhett, looked at Curly, his breath coming thick and fast as Curly lay looking strangely angelic on the ground.

"Damn fool. Anyone else want to fight? "

The crowd were quiet, he then heard Billy say, "Sorry man, we just thought we would give Curly the benefit of the doubt as he's the chief."

"Chief or no chief, he got you guys acting like horny sheep?"

Hank cleared his throat, "Nah, it weren't just because we were horny, you know what Moe says, if we can get a black chick, a latin chick, a -"

"Stop, you were prepared to kill me, force yourselves onto a girl from out of town, put your asses in prison, for some free beers at Moe's? Jeesuz! Come on Theresa, let's go before these Einsteins experience another genius moment."

Rhett grabbed Theresa's hand firmly and protectively, both of them shaking slightly.

He heard a lowly muttering from the crowd gathered behind.

Lashley and Polly chased after them, "Hey, we're sorry, we didn't think we could do much but watch."

"Sorry don't cut it. Don't any of you guys have guts and minds of your own?"

Polly looked angrily at Rhett, "Well, look who's grown a conscious, at least some of us don't have blood on our hands. Come on Lashley."

Lashley looked at Rhett, then at Polly, then at Rhett, "Boy, oh boy. I'm sure she didn't mean that man." Lashley then shrugged pitifully, and chased after Polly.

Rhett stopped, and lowered his head, feeling tired and weighed down . He closed his eyes, not wanting to open them, even if it looked curious. He didn't care, he just wanted pure darkness.

"Blood? But you didn't hurt Curly that way? "Theresa asked inquisitively.

"The war. That's what Polly means." Fritz whispered. Rhett opened his eyes.

Vietnam. He was in Vietnam.Theresa thought, her heart dropping, reassessing everything. She felt incredibility guilty. She had been so self-absorbed, about her own needs, protecting herself, she had never cared to ask what his story was.

Fritz put a hand on Rhett's shoulder, "Dude ignore Polly, when she say's that, she also means me, Hank, Taylor, and a damn near half of us in the club. Lashley is weak not to reign in his woman."

Rhett looked silently, angrily at Fritz, and then at Theresa. At that moment, he felt a million miles away from them even though they were within meters of each other.

"I think you'd better stay with Fritz tonight Theresa, now's not a great time." Rhett said sadly, but calmly as he touched the bleeding gash on his forearm

Theresa shook her head and gazed intently at the hurt man, in more ways than one, that stood in front of her , "I would rather stay with you., I could sleep on the sofa."

Rhett shrugged, "Like I am really going to make you stay on the sofa, but I'm not going to be much fun to be around."

"That's okay."

Theresa reached out and touched Rhett's shoulder.

He looked back, his body alive, mind numb, eyes hard, untranslatable.

Fritz looked uncomfortable, "Cool, well, adios brother. It's been a real pleasure to meet you Theresa, a real pleasure." he tipped his head at her.

"You too, bye Fritz."

Rhett and Theresa glided home on Rhett's bike, each cloaked under the swaddle of night. Theresa hugged her body close to his. When they got back to the cabin, Rhett acted like a stranger, washing his arm of the blood, dressing it, not looking at her.

She tried to break the ice, "Rhett, I'm sorry, I've really messed things up for you."

Rhett snorted, "Not really, see, I really thought those guys were my friends. We're supposed to killforeach other, not actually kill each other. They're my brothers, or I thought they were."

Theresa sat on the sofa, "Well, men go a little crazy when they form groups, get a little power, seen it happen before where I live."

Rhett shook his head, "Naw, don't believe that- it's nice to have friends who have your back. Anyway, didn't used to be like this, it's got worse since Curly became leader. He brought in some bad blood. Moe who owns the bar we been to used to be our leader and he played it just right. But he bought the bar and didn't really have the time to do so much organizing. Curly don't really do nothing apart from getting us together in the bar and getting us into some trouble with other clubs."

Rhett looked at Theresa,Pretty. Just pretty.Rhett tried to remain stoic, he wasn't the fluffy emotions type, but what he felt wasn't fluffy, it was almost painful- just thinking about Theresa leaving him made him feel a sinking sense of loss.

Rhett stroked his beard pensively, "You know, I weren't expecting to meet a girl like you. You're something else. "

Theresa didn't want him to elaborate on his ambiguous comment as it didn't sound particularly flattering. She sighed in annoyance.

Rhett caught her expression, feeling hurt she had rebuffed his compliment. He shrugged silently and began shaving around his side burns to get some definition. From the corner of his mirror he saw Theresa walk away from his view, and into the bedroom, her curvy, sexy silhouette passing by like a whisper.

I should follow her.

Rhett should have followed her, but he did not, instead he got dressed in his pajamas and fell asleep on the couch. But he didn't sleep properly, he kept dreaming someone was watching over him, a sinister cold presence. Rhett opened his eyes in fear and confusion, but there was no one there.

He didn't think too much, he padded into his bedroom, dazed and seduced by the certainty of human warmth. So he slipped in next to Theresa, and flung an arm around her naked waist, spooning her curvy bottom. She smiled contently, momentarily roused from sleep.

She was pretending to sleep when she heard him say, "I wish I could keep you here longer, if I had planned it better, hell, I'd even kidnap you."

That should have worried Theresa and have her running for the hills, but more worrying was that in it's especially skewered way, it was the sweetest thing Theresa had ever heard.

She felt a mixture of happiness to have Rhett close, and sadness, knowing in less than eight hours they would make their separate ways through life.

-------------------

The next morning they made idle small talk over breakfast. Rhett kept his Ray-Bans on as he drove her to the coach station because he could feel his eyes stinging.

At the coach station, there was a strange discomfort as Rhett looked at Theresa and Theresa looked at Rhett, awkwardness clung around them. Some little old ladies and a group of teenagers were waiting by the bus stop, staring curiously at the black disco chick and the white biker.

"Thanks Rhett.", Theresa said coolly suddenly aware of the audience. She heard a clucking of disapproval.

"Tut tut tut, that just ain't right, them being like that.", said one of the old ladies to her friends.

It made Theresa uncomfortable, so she stepped back from Rhett and wrapped her arms around herself more tightly.

Rhett looked at the cluckee, the little old lady and with his bearded chin jutting out chided loudly, "Don't tell me you got all those damned wrinkles and learnt not a jot about good manners Grandma."

"Well!", said the old lady, her face pruning up in displeasure.

Rhett stepped further towards Theresa, who stepped back again, "You can keep stepping backwards Theresa, but it's only going to turn this into a game."

He took long strides towards her. From the corner of his eye he saw, beyond the haze dancing off the road, the coach.

All you have is now, and then she's gone.

Rhett wrapped his hands behind Theresa's waist, and then tugging her in, he kissed her, his lips pressed against her own. His tongue pried between her soft lips and caressed her own tongue. He let his hands drop to the top of Theresa's bottom.

The coach stopped, opened.

Theresa felt yearning all of a sudden and she couldn't help but say it, "I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss you. Maybe in another life things could have got more interesting."

She kissed his cheek and got on the bus, looking back on him, like someone pausing to wonder if she was about to make a mistake.

"Bye Theresa."

"Bye Rhett."

As Theresa got on the bus, disapproving looks following her all the way to her seat, she remembered what she had forgotten.

As did Rhett.

Neither of them knew how to contact the other.

"Damn."

"Fuck."

-------------------

The Mistake- two months later.

Maybe I should. Maybe I shouldn't.Theresa looked at the address of Moe's bar frowning. If she thought it was a good idea to write to Rhett, she would have done so one month back when she first had the idea or writing to Moe's bar.

She wanted to write many things, of the 'thank you', 'you were a great fuck' and 'are you okay?' variety. Most importantly of all, she wanted to write to him, so that he would write back, because as difficult it was to admit, she missed him. Rhett had been right, every time she closed her eyes she could hear the demanding growl of his voice, feel a memory of his fingertips on her thighs, her belly. Thinking of him made her heart beat faster. But the memory was fading, and that was making her sad.