Air Force Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers

We went into the lounge, but we didn’t see Janet and John. I didn’t want another drink because I had to drive home. George fixed another drink for himself and we sat on the couch together. We shared a kiss now and then as we talked. He told me I was a very beautiful sexy girl and how much he had enjoyed my company tonight. I thanked him for the complement and also told him he was a good lover.

He was feeling my breasts and now he put his hand up my leg to touch my pussy. Even though I had cleaned up some, my pussy was still very wet with his cum. Again, he wanted to put his fingers in me. He took my hand and put it on his hard cock through his pants. I didn’t think I could have another orgasm, so I wasn’t too interested. He took his hard cock out of his pants and placed my hand on it. It felt good.

He noticed I was tempted to play with it. He put his hand behind my head and pulled it toward his cock. I cooperated and took his cock in my mouth. I started working up and down on it as he groaned a little. It felt so good in my mouth that I decided to give him a blow job. I didn’t know when I would have the opportunity to have another cock, so I might as well make the most of this one.

I used my usual technique to lick around the head and up and down, then deep throated him. He undid his belt and slipped his pants and shorts down. I cupped his balls as I worked on his cock. He kept saying it is so good, just keep it up. His cock started jerking as his cum hit my tongue. I aggressively worked on his cock to make it thrilling for him. There wasn’t any tissues handy, so I pulled back enough so I could swallow. His cum was still shooting in my mouth as he cock continued to throb. His cock soon became small as I cleaned it up. Just then John and Janet came into the lounge while I was removing my mouth from his cock. They made comic remarks about catching us in the act. Janet said she was ready to go.

As we were driving home, I asked Janet what she thought of her black lover.

She said, “He was a very good lover and I had more orgasms than I usually do in one night. His cock was definitely larger than my husband’s cock. I could take it all even though it was hitting bottom when he rammed all the way in. It stretched me and felt so very good. I’m sorry I took your date away from you, but he wanted me instead of you.”

I responded, “It’s a one night stand and there will be other opportunities for me. I’m not too disappointed because George was a good lover and I fully enjoyed the evening.”

Secretly, I was disappointed because I wanted to have sex with John, a handsome black man. Maybe I’ll have a chance some other evening.

The next day at the office I saw John, the black pilot, come to operations to file a flight plan to leave. He stopped by my desk to talk.

“I enjoyed being with you and Janet last night and wanted to stay one more night to take you out. I think Janet is great but I wanted to have a date with you tonight, just the two of us. I called my boss to get permission to stay, but he wanted the plane back on home base today. I’m sorry we can’t get together.”

I told him there may be another time when he lands here. After he left, I thought, “It would be nice to see him again, but there will other transient pilots landing here and some of them will be black.”


Two weeks had gone by since I had the opportunity to date a transient pilot. Some had stopped at my desk. Either they didn’t appeal to me or they didn’t ask to take me out. One day a General landed at our base and came into operations to close out his flight plan.

The general was handsome wearing his flight suit with a white scarf around his neck. He was escorted by the base commander who made sure everyone gave him whatever he wanted. I heard the general tell the base commander he wanted a staff car to drive into town so he could buy a birthday present for his wife. He would like someone to show him where to go in town.

The base commander glanced my way and told the general he knew just the person to help him. They walked over to my desk and asked if I would take the rest of the afternoon off to help the general shop. Of course, I said I would. I left with the general.

The general and I got into the back seat of the staff car and the driver took us to the transient officer’s quarters. The general said he had to change to civilian clothes and I was welcome to come in to wait a few minutes. He opened his luggage to get out a bottle of scotch and offered me a drink. He poured a drink for both of us, then he went into the bedroom to change clothes.

I sat alone sipping my drink and wondered what I was getting into. He was a handsome man, but he was a few years older than I am. When he came back into the room I asked him what kind of gift he wanted for his wife. He wanted my opinion. I asked if she would like jewelry or maybe some item of clothing. He asked if I had ever been in the Victoria’s Secret store. He explained he would be embarrassed to go in the store by himself, but if I would go with him, he would appreciate it. I told him I had been in the store and would gladly take him there. He poured another drink for us. We talked as we both became more relaxed with each other. When the drink was finished, we left in the staff car.

He told the driver he would drive to town himself and didn’t need his services. We two sat in the front seat together and I directed him to Victoria’s Secret. He seemed a little shy in the store as we looked at the sex items. We looked at the panties with a slit in the bottom. He thought that was a good idea, but he wanted to look at everything. We discussed how she might like several of the different items.

A matching short baby doll gown with the panties appealed to him. Now, what about size. He had me hold a couple of different sizes against my body to see what they looked like. I think he was beginning to see me as a sex object. He held up the gown and matching panty to see what they looked like on me.

He said, “You would really look good in these. I’m going to buy you something.” Finally he settled on the top and matching panty set that had a slit in the bottom. Before I knew what he was doing, he bought two sets.

He jokingly told me, “Now you can model this one for me.”

As we left he said he would take me to dinner for being so helpful. I directed him to a nice restaurant. I decided to not hide because if someone saw me with the general and told my husband, I could tell him the base commander wanted me to help him shop for his wife and he was grateful enough to buy dinner for me. And that was the truth.

During dinner we had another drink. Then we went into the bar for more. We danced a little as he held me tight. He decided we should drive back to the base and have a drink there. We went to his apartment in the transient officer’s quarters. We had another drink, then he jokingly asked if I would model what he bought for me this afternoon.

I opened the package and took out one set and went into the bedroom. I took off all my clothes and put on the panties and gown. The panties were small and pretty. I wondered what I might look like. I sneaked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom where there was a mirror. I really did look sexy. My breasts were pushing out the nighty at the appropriate place. The length of the nighty didn’t come down to the top of my bikini panties.

I felt practically naked. Then I thought, I’m supposed to walk out and show myself to the general who gave me this. I’ll be showing him much more than what I’m wearing. I’ll admit I did look sexy in this outfit. Oh well, I haven’t had a cock in quite a while, might as well go in to see him.

When I walked in the room, his eyes practically popped out.

He said, “Beautiful, you’re a beautiful sexy girl.”

While I was in the bedroom he had fixed another drink for us. He put his arm around me to seat me at his side on the couch. He wanted to feel the material and I told him to go ahead. That led him to put his hands on me and pull me for a kiss. I responded to let him know I was willing to go farther.

After that, we shared several very sexy kisses while his hands roamed my body. We both were beginning to breath hard and I was wondering if he was going to take me to the bedroom. I decided to let him know I was willing, so I felt his hard cock through his pants.

We went to the bedroom and I helped him undress. I felt his hard cock when his shorts dropped. He laid me back on the bed and took my nipples in his mouth. We both were getting very turned on. He nuzzled my breasts and kissed them. Then he moved down toward my pussy. He moved the panty material to one side to lick my pussy. I pushed up to his face to encourage him to suck my clit. As he did, my body jumped to the thrill of it.

I didn’t want to have an orgasm as yet because I wanted his cock in me. I told him to come on up and I’ll insert his cock. I aimed his cock through the slit in my panties. In his eagerness, he plunged all the way in. I moaned and laid still. I pulsated my pussy on his cock as we laid still for a minute or so.

He said, “That feels so good, you are so very sexy. If you keep that up, I could probably cum without moving.”

I lightly laughed in his ear and said, “Whatever you want me to do, just let me know.”

We started to slowly fuck. His cock felt so good as it moved back and forth in my pussy. He suggested we try different positions. I cooperated in any position he wanted. We enjoyed experimenting. I asked if he liked the six nine position. He said it was one of his favorite ways, but he didn’t have much experience with it because his wife did not like to take his cock in her mouth. I thought, I’ll give him something his wife won’t give him.

He removed both my nighty and panties and we moved to the six nine position with me on top. He immediately started sucking my clit and licking up and down my pussy lips. I took his cock in my mouth and did my best to give him a thrill that he doesn’t get at home. I deep throated him, licked up and down the length of his cock, and tried to take his balls in my mouth.

He kept saying, “That is so good, you are the sexiest girl I’ve ever been with.”

Before I knew what was happening, his body jerked and shook as he shot load after load in my mouth. As he was sucking faster on my clit, I was rapidly building up to an orgasm. I hadn’t had one lately, now my body shook with a violent orgasm. I had to take his cock out of my mouth as I was gasping for air. I had a mouth full of cum and nearly choked as I tried to breath and swallow.

When we relaxed and laid still, I took his cock back in my mouth until it became very small. He went into the kitchenette to fix another drink for us. We sat up in bed and talked while sipping our drinks. I asked if he could cum more than once a night. He said he could only go one time with his wife, but I was so sexy, he wanted more. He hadn’t had a blow job in a long time and would like to try again in a few minutes.

I looked at his limp cock and decided to help him get it up. I played with it, then bent down to take it in my mouth. That was helping, but he needed more time. I got out of bed and put the nighty and panties back on. I then posed in several different positions.

I got up on the bed so he could move his hands over my body. He put a finger in my pussy, then I could feel two or maybe three fingers as he played with me. I could see he was beginning to get hard again.

He then scooted down flat in bed while I moved in the six nine position with him. I could feel his tongue searching my pussy hole as I had his hard cock in my mouth. This general was in command and control of thousands of men and women. Right now I was in complete control of him as long as I had his cock in my mouth and my hands cupping his balls.

It wasn’t long before he shot another load in my mouth. I continued to work on his cock to suck him dry. Guess I was so interested in giving him a good blow job, I wasn’t near another orgasm. When he relaxed, I laid on my back and indicated to him that he should suck my clit. He gladly did. He kept licking my pussy, inserting his tongue in my hole, and sucking my clit.

I told him to concentrate on my clit as I was beginning to work up to a climax. Evidently, he did this to his wife because he was very experienced in making it good for me. My body shuddered as I had an orgasm. He continued to suck my clit until I relaxed. We laid in bed for a few more minutes without saying anything.

I said I should go home. We had quite a bit to drink and I could walk home. I lived only about one half mile from here. He said he would walk with me. We dressed and left. When we got near my house, we were standing in the dark as we kissed one more time. He complemented me on being a beautiful sexy girl and he really enjoyed this evening with me. I went in my house as he left to go back to his apartment.

The next day about midmorning, he came to operations preparing to depart. One of his pilots was filing the flight plan for him. The general was dressed in his uniform with all the ribbons on his breast. The stars on his shoulders shined. I knew underneath the immaculate uniform and rank of a general, he was just a man who loved sex like anyone else.

While his pilot was busy at the operations desk, he talked to me. He thanked me for helping him pick out the birthday present for his wife. I could see the twinkle in his eye that no one else saw. He said if he ever needed someone again to help him pick out a gift he would come back to see me. I told him I would be willing to help anytime.

I was sitting at my desk daydreaming. Janet and I had recently received phone calls from our husbands in Germany. They had been flying back and forth hauling freight to Afghanistan. They would be coming home in about a week, but I was wishing they were home now.

Soon it would be five o’clock and I would be going home for the evening. Janet had called earlier to suggest we go out to dinner together. Just as my mind was daydreaming about how nice it would be to see my husband, in walked the black F-16 pilot that had taken us out to dinner a few weeks earlier. He gave me a friendly greeting and said he was staying over night. He wanted to talk and would like to buy me a cup of coffee at the snack bar. I told him I would meet him there at five o’clock.

He was already at a small table when I walked in. He wanted to take me out to dinner. I told him that Janet and I had already agreed to have dinner together. He then offered to take us both to dinner. I called Janet at home to explain what was happening. She was excited about joining us.
After I hung up, I thought, “What am I getting into? I thought if this black pilot ever came back here, I would have the opportunity to have sex with him. Now my best friend, Janet, is going along with us.”

I told this handsome black pilot that Janet had agreed to go with us and we would pick him up at the transient officer’s quarters about seven o’clock.

As we drove up to his building, he was standing outside waiting for us. We had a nice dinner at a secluded bar and restaurant. During dinner, he seemed to be paying more attention to me than to Janet. I think he landed here to be with me more than he wanted to be with Janet.

I suggested he drive us back to the base as he seemed to be able to hold his liquor better than I do. I was feeling high and was wondering what it would be like to have sex with him. Janet had told me his cock was bigger than our husbands and she thoroughly enjoyed sex with him last time. I wanted to know how his cock would feel in me.

When we arrived back on the base at his building, Janet and I got out to go in as if that was expected of us. He mixed drinks for us as we settled in the small living room. Janet sat beside him on the couch, but before I could sit down, he suggested I sit on the other side of him.

There seemed to be no question in anyone’s mind as to what we were going to do. Sex was on our minds. But what would be the arrangement with one guy and two girls. Was I going to be the odd person out?

He soon put one arm around Janet and the other arm around me. His hands dropped down to feel our breasts. I was very curious about his cock. I wondered if I should be so bold as to reach over and feel his cock though his pants. Janet had his cock last time, now I wanted it, too. I sipped on my drink one more time, then let my hand rest on his leg.

My hand moved up to his crotch to grasp his hard cock. Janet saw what I was doing and giggled. He turned toward me to unbutton my blouse and take it off. He unsnapped my bra allowing my ample breasts to be free. He leaned over to take one nipple in his mouth. Then he turned to Janet to remove her top and bra.

Janet and I took off his shirt. He stood up so that we could help him unzip and drop his pants. I noticed a very big bulge in his shorts. I immediately pulled his shorts down to allow his hard cock to pop right out straight at me. Janet was right, he does have a bigger cock than our husbands.

I clasp both hands around it and moved them back and forth. It seemed to get even bigger. Since he was still standing and I was sitting, he leaned into my body allowing his cock to rub my tits. I let his cock slip between my tits as I held them close together for him to lightly fuck them. Since his cock was so close to my mouth, I moved to take the head in my mouth. It was a mouth full, and I knew there was no way could I ever deep throat him.

He turned toward Janet for her to take the head in her mouth. He said he would help us undress. I stood up to allow him to unbutton my pants and let him pull them down some. I then sat on the couch, raised my butt a little to allow him to pull them down and off my legs. He then pulled my panties down and off Now I was naked with the lights still on.

He turned to Janet to undress her the same way. He nuzzled her breasts and took turns taking her nipples in his mouth. Janet leaned into him as her breath came quicker and moaned a little. We all got up from the couch and went into the bedroom. The bed was small because the room and bed was meant for one person.

He sat on the bed while Janet and I stood close to him. He again kissed our breasts as he moved his hands to our crotches. I could feel him moving his fingers up and down my pussy lips, then he entered a finger in my very wet pussy. I assume he was doing the same to Janet.

He laid down on the narrow bed and pulled Janet’s face down toward his crotch. Janet immediately took his cock in her mouth and started back and forth movements. He still had his finger in my pussy and was moving it in and out.

Janet moved out of the way allowing me to get up on the bed and position myself in a sitting position above his hard cock. He held his cock straight up while I started easing down. He moved the head back and forth spreading my pussy lips. As I was lowering my self a little, I could feel the head stretching me. I started settling down on his cock to realized this was the biggest cock I ever had in my life. I slowly moved up and down allowing it to penetrate deeper each time. I felt the very fullness of it when I finally sat all the way down. I sat there pulsating my muscles on his very stiff cock.

He motioned to Janet that she should get up on the bed and squat over his face. With her sitting like that, I assumed he was licking her pussy. Both Janet and I were sitting on top of this man facing each other. I started moving up and down on his cock while she was sitting over his face. I was very turned on sexually and I’m sure Janet was too. We had never sat like this with our faces this close together.

Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers