Airiel's Anal Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

Kev pushed his thick cockhead against her lips and pulled her head down. "Yeah baby... taste your pussy... suck my cock..." he grunted, giving Mark a nod to go ahead.

Mark knelt behind her, his hands on the firm cheeks of her backside as he lowered his head to her bottom. "Mmmmmm... a little chocolate surprised..." he chuckled, digging his thumbs in to spread her snug ring as he curled his tongue and pushed it just inside her anal port. He worked his oral digit in and out of her butt for a few minutes as her hips wriggled at the lewd contact. What she didn't do was resist, and that was a good sign. Mark pushed three fingers into her sopping wet cunt as he skewered her anus with his tongue, feeling her body tremble with anticipation as she sucked Kev's penis.

Airiel hadn't planned on this; but two orgasms in she wasn't about to protest. Cock was good, and her body wanted all it could get at this point. The guys were definitely giving her the right kind of attention, even the tongue in her ass felt good. "mmMNNNNGLPHHH" she groaned around the organ in her mouth as a finger was introduced to her rear...

Josh watched intently as Mark grabbed the jar of vaseline, coated a finger, then gently eased it up into Airiel's tight asshole. Her buttcheeks shuddered at the penetration; writhing back and forth as the digit disappeared inside her bottom. "Oh fuck that looks so hot man... Get her butt ready for it..." he whispered hoarsely, his recently satisfied cock twitching as he watched. I gotta get some of that too...

Mark revelled at the silky smooth insides of Airiel's bottom, wondering how that was going to feel on his penis as he gently fingerfucked her ass. He leaned down to use his tongue around the skewering digit, adding his saliva to the lubricating jelly as she mewled and moaned on his friend's cock in her mouth. He eased the digit out of her hole and coated two fingers together, pushing them up her butt to coat her rectum with the slippery stuff. Without pulling the fingers out he deftly unfastened his fly to free his hard cock, then pushed his penis into the jar. Then he gently eased the digits out of her rear and knelt closer, positioning his cockhead against her clenching anal ring. "Time for a little dirt road baby... here we go..." he said hoarsely, applying pressure to force the bulbous head of his penis past the quivering sphincter for the first time. "AHHHHHHHfuck that's tight..." he grunted, holding her hips as he paused with his crown inside her ass.

"mmmNNNGGAAHHHHH" Airiel squealed, yanking her lips free of Kev's meat as Mark penetrated her anus. "EEEEASY.... easyyyyy.... ohgawd.... FUCK that's big..." she said, wrapping her lips around Kev's cockhead to suckle gently while her asshole gradually stretched to accommodate Mark's meat. What the hell.. haven't taken it up the ass in a while... OHHHGGGGhhh...

Josh was mesmerized by the sight of Mark's cudgel spreading Airiel's little rear, distending her little ring as her hips wriggled and her buttocks shuddered. He handed his friend a small bottle of AstroGlide and watched as Mark flipped open the applicator and squeezed a healthy dollop of the slippery stuff around his penis before easing it inside the niggardly little hole a couple of inches. Airiel's body responded, squirming as the man's shaft was pushed inside her most private opening. "Fuck that's hot" Josh said under his breath as he watched the lewd act.

Mark was watching too, his cock squeezed unmercifully by Airiel's clenching sphincter. He'd wondered how this would look, and wasn't disappointed at the sight of the girl's slender backside with his manhood pushing into it. He gently pulled back to squirt another dose of AstroGlide around her hole then eased inside, going an inch beyond his last penetration. "ohhhhhhFUCK that's tight.." he grunted, his loins wanting to simply ream her bottom while his brain told him to go easy. This was a party for all of them, and he knew Airiel wouldn't be up for more sodomy if he just fucked her up the ass. He caught Josh's eye and mouthed the words 'finger her pussy... get her off again', then waited until his friend had reached under Airiel's belly to begin working her wet pussy before he made a long, slow push to bury his meat in her asshole. She let out a muffled squeal around Kev's penis, then the four of them began working their way to a climax.

She tried to focus on the man meat in her mouth, sucking and licking at the cock as her rectal channel was stretched open. The fingers working her wetness felt wonderful, driving her lust toward another peak as two dicks worked into opposite ends of her digestive tract. The man behind her was beginning to work a gentle rhythm, his shaft sliding in and out of her butthole slowly. The discomfort of the anal penetration was nearly gone now, replaced by a nasty pleasure as every nerve in her loins was stimulated. She felt the twitch in her mouth, then the man's hands grabbed her ears as he began fucking her face. She swallowed feverishly as his load began splashing into her gullet. Her body throbbed with lust, wanting everything at once now...

Kev couldn't hold back any longer, watching Mark pushing into her ass was the final straw as Airiel's lips and tongue worked his cock. His fingers grabbed her ears and he began stroking his meat in and out of her hot mouth. "ohhhhyeah... YEAH baby... SUCK IT... SUCK MY DICK... YEAH... YEAH... OHFUCKYEAHHHHH..." he growled, his seed splashing into her throat. "Damn... that's so fucking good baby... NNNNNNNNnnngggg... yeah... ohfuck..." he grunted as his spasms subsided. She suckled softly until he finally had to pull out, his body shuddering at the intensity of his climax. His fingers stroked through her hair. "Oh man... thanks babe..." he said hoarsely.

Airiel looked around to find another cock, noticing Rich watching the action at her rear while his fingers massaged his meat. "Hey Rich... want some more head?" she giggled, licking her lips. He looked up, startled, and shook his head, pointing at her rear. "Oh... so you want my ass too?" she asked, finally getting it. "Oh I get it... all you boys are gonna want my butt, huh?" she laughed. "Okay; but every guy who wants to fuck my ass has to be real nice to it first... like Mark was..." she told them.

"What... after a guy cums in your ass you want me to kiss it? No way!" Josh told her, pinching her sensitive clit to emphasize his point.

"Okay... tell you what... if you can pull out of my butt before you cum I'll suck you off... that way there's no cum in my butt." Airiel told them. "OHHHHmmmm..." she moaned as Mark suddenly picked up his pace in her asshole. "Better make up your minds guys... NNNNNNGHHhhhaaaa...." she groaned. "Mark... MARK... BRING THAT COCK UP HERE AND CUM IN MY MOUTH!" she barked, wiggling her slender hips as the man yanked his twitching dick from her anal port. By the time she had it in her mouth another man was at her bottom, pushing his tongue into her slightly gaped hole for a few seconds before pushing his dick inside the tight; but slippery hole. "mmmMMMMNNNGGPLHPHHH" she grunted as the full length of Mark's cock pushed to her throat while Rich penetrated her rectum.

Rich had never engaged in anal intercourse before, the net of his sexual experience prior to getting head from Airiel being missionary vaginal intercourse with a horny coed at a school he attended. He'd always been intrigued at the thought of anal penetration, and even attempted to slip a finger into said coed's virgin butt (and been slapped for his attempt); but he looked down and watched as his dick slid slowly into the tiny little orifice between the firm cheeks of Airiel's bottom - and it was like a velvet furnace, so smooth and so hot around his penis. His pilot friend Josh reached over with a bottle of something and squirted a healthy amount around his organ as he pushed it inside. "ohhhhhhgawd... that is so... fucking... TIGHT" he grunted, holding his hips still for a minute or more as he got used to the intense sensations. He watched Mark as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth, wondering if she could taste her own ass on his shaft as she sucked it. Damn this is so nasty... so... taboo... fucking this girl in the butt and then putting it in her mouth... and she wanted it! he thought, applying some pressure again to move deeper into her rectal chute.

Josh knelt next to her again and found her juicy pussy with his fingers, sliding two digits inside her cunt to give Rich even more sensations. "Ever fuck a girl up the ass before?" he asked. Rich shook his head, easing the last inch of his meat into Airiel's bottom. "Nice, isn't it?" Josh suggested, wiggling his fingers in the snug channel made even tighter by the cock in the adjacent hole. "Nice and tight" he added, massaging the girl's clit with his thumb. "Just remember man, don't cum in her ass. If you feel like you're gonna blow, just pull out and move around to her mouth." he chuckled. "Finish up in her throat."

Airiel heard every word, felt every movement of penis and fingers in her two holes as Mark's cock twitched its warning in her mouth. "mmmglphhh" she grunted, reaching down to massage his balls as his organ began to convulse. She swallowed as his semen flowed into her throat, taking his load and using her lips and tongue to clean him up thoroughly before he pulled free. "Mmmm... thanks Mark. nnNNNGGGG..." she groaned as Rich began fucking her asshole for real, stroking in and out with long thrusts. Within minutes she felt his organ twitch and he pulled out abruptly. She was ready when his crown pushed against her lips, engulfing his dick to the root.

Josh knelt behind her and easily pushed his dick past her willing sphincter and into her rectal sheath. "ohhhhyeahhhh..." he groaned, looking down to enjoy the view of her asshole stretching to accept his manhood. He reached under her taut belly to massage her wet clit as his cock moved rhythmically in and out of her bottom. He really wanted her to have a nice climax with his dick up her butt, well aware of the affect that experience could have on their future sexual relationship. If he could get her off that way, she might just want him to fuck her in the ass the next time they got busy. He buried his shaft in her rectum and focussed his attention on her sensitive little nubbin, letting her squirms work her anal channel on his penis. Josh heard Rich's grunts as the lad pumped his load down Airiel's throat, and heard her mumble something after the boy pulled his dick out of her mouth. Josh gently eased his throbbing meat back until just the head remained in Airiel's butthole, then squirted a healthy coating of lube on the exposed shaft before pushing it back into her receptive rear. Then his fingers resumed their manipulation of her wet pussy as his hips moved in slow circles. He felt the twitch in her silky sheath, responding with a twitch of his own as his fingers concentrated on her clit. He knew she was close...

Airiel had swallowed her eighth load of semen, and had the third cock deep in her bottom now. She'd had a couple of nice climaxes; but what was building in her loins this time was somehow different. The man working his penis in her backside knew what he was doing, that was obvious. The pleasurable sensations in her bottom combined with the maddening sizzle of his fingers on her clit were pushing her higher than before, and she began riding what felt like a tsunami wave of raw lust. "ohhhhhhhyesssssssss.... fuckyeahhhh.... ohFUCKmyasssssss... make me CUMMMMM...." she squealed, the waves growing larger and stronger now.

Kev had been watching the other men use her openings, and he would be the last one to enjoy her ass. He had cum in her mouth and pussy, and his cock wanted more. He knelt in front of her and took her head in his hands, easing his semi-erect penis between her willing lips. "ohhhhfuckyeah... suck it nice and easy baby..." he groaned, sliding his length slowly inside her suckling mouth. Then her body shuddered as she went over the edge, her fingers tugging at his testicles as she began spasming in an intense orgasm driven by Josh's sodomy. Kev held her head still as Josh held her hips, her taut form wriggling wildly between them. He caught his friend's eye and winked, then both of them chuckled as they realized they were almost there...

Airiel never thought this could happen - that she would have an orgasm while being fucked in the ass; but here she was. Her body spasmed wildly, her rectum clenching around Josh's cock as she sucked hard on Kev's meat. Her loins were ravaged as wave after intense wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Her muffled squeals grew louder as the most intense climax of her young life overcame her. Ripples of raw lust made her entire body tremble and shudder, any and all inhibitions now gone. She wanted MORE...

It had been a few years since Josh had fucked a woman up the butt, and Airiel's snug rear felt incredible wrapped around his penis. When her convulsions began he thought he might be able to hang on, to ride out her climax in her ass without losing it. His hands gripped her lean hips; trying to hold her still in spite of the waves of pleasure; but her lust was simply too much. His cock twitched, then spasmed in her velvety sheath. "ohhhFUCK... gawdDAMN.... ohhhhhyeahhh... ohgawd.... YEEEEEAHHHHHHHH baby..." he growled, forgetting about the 'ATM' agreement as his throbbing cock took over. His hips could no longer hold still, and he pounded his thick meat into her tight asshole, emptying his load deep in her clenching bottom. He managed to regain enough composure to catch Kev's eye, nodding to his friend to get ready as he pumped the last of his seed into Airiel's still spasming butt. He watched as Kev pulled his now fully-erect organ from her mouth, then eased his meat from her backside and switched places with his friend. Airiel hungrily sucked his penis into her mouth, keeping him hard even after the rush of her ass. Josh propped himself up and watched the girl's lips work his dick, content to let her suck.

Kev had always wanted to try Airiel's butt; but never had the opportunity. He'd cum down her throat many times and even filled her hot cunt a time or two. He had even slipped a finger into her tight rear a couple of times; but this was a new day. He looked down at the puffy, reddened opening between her tiny cheeks, picking up the bottle of lube to coat his shaft before drizzling a stream into her slowly closing anus. Then he knelt up behind her and pressed the bulbous head of his meat against her little ring, pushing slowly but steadily into her buttery smooth pooper. Her muffled grunts were telling, and he felt the shudders in her loins as he burrowed to the hilt into her asshole. So fucking sweet... this might be sloppy fourths; but damn this is hot... he thought, grinding his pelvis against her firm buttocks as his organ twitched in her seething rectum. "ohhhhhgawd... that's just so FUCKING hot..." he groaned, his hips moving slowly and rhythmically to slide his penis in and out of her mucky chute. He looked down, taking in the view of her pink ring gripping his dick as he pulled out slowly, then tucking inside as he moved back inside. "So fucking nasty... such a tight little asshole... yeah baby... yeah baby... take it up your butthole now..." he grunted, holding her hips tight as he began sodomizing her in earnest. I'm the last one, everyone else has gone easy, time for Airiel to TAKE IT IN THE ASS....

Mark watched as Kev began stroking hard into her ass, her butt cheeks jiggling with each thrust. He had been the first, and had really taken things slow. Maybe I'll get another shot at that sweet ass. he thought, his fingers beginning to gently stroke his penis, getting it ready for another round. He glanced over, seeing the lewd grin on Josh's face as Airiel suckled on his dick. Definitely gotta go another round...

Rich's cock was hard again as well, what with all the nasty oral and anal sex going on as he watched. I might just want to see what it feels like to unload in that ass... Buttfucking was something he would definitely want more of. and maybe Airiel will be up for it...

The four men enjoyed at least two orgasms each, with Mark enjoying his fourth in Airiel's well-fucked asshole to finish the evening. In total she'd been sodomized seven times, taken ten loads of semen in her throat and another four in her pussy. She was exhausted, and glad that Mark stayed to help her clean up and get to bed. She didn't find the little bag until the next day, and never got any of the men to admit they'd left it - but the thousand dollars in the bag sure came in handy...

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers
12