Airline Hijinks

Story Info
Strangers get cozy on a flight.
1.7k words
3.95
41k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barrr
barrr
3 Followers

I was thrilled when the airline offered me an upgrade to first class and I could enjoy my red-eye flight in the roomier seats up front with fewer people to disturb me. What I wasn't expecting was the man I'd be seated next to, namely, you. You graciously help me to settle in and buckle up, and we sit through the routine procedures before takeoff. We make small talk but my mind isn't on the conversation. I'm focused on how undeniably sexy you are. I can tell right now by how you're sitting and how you wear your clothes that you are a man who's confident in your own skin. The set of your mouth, also; the way your lips curl up in an easy smile when something amuses you. Lips I want to run my fingertips along before kissing.

My eyes are darting around quickly so I don't look obvious as I assess you as much as possible. They finally rest on your hands. I am glued to your hands resting in your lap as you tell me the reason for your trip tonight. I love men's hands and I love what they can do to me, and I all can think of is the pleasure they might bring me if I were ever so lucky to have you for one night.

The stewardess has come by and offered beverages before the lights go out for the duration of the flight and because I think my nerves need it, I order an alcoholic drink. You simply get water, making me feel foolish for needing the support of alcohol. I'm looking for a calming influence but forget until I finish the drink that at that altitude, alcohol is much more potent and I feel lighter for it but I am also now more lustful, just staring at your hands wide-eyed. I'm sure you wonder what's wrong with me but I can't make myself have a proper conversation. The talk dwindles down and you reach for a magazine while I reach for a light blanket. I'm not cold and have never used one before on a flight but I feel fidgety and need to hide that from the world. The cabin is soon darkened and the other passengers settle in for some sleep during the long night.

You've kept the light on for reading but turn to ask if it's disturbing me. You're a little startled to find me staring at you with obvious heat. Without waiting for my response, you tuck the magazine away and turn off the light. As our eyes adjust to the darkness, you reach under the blanket to find my hands clasped tightly together in an attempt for control. You loosen my grip and slip your fingers thru mine and we sit holding hands. To anyone looking over, we would seem like a couple relaxing together, when in fact I am buzzing with need and you are feeding off that. I remain motionless as you idly stroke your thumb down to the inside of my wrist and back up. My nerve endings are on fire. Back and forth your thumb goes and I squirm under the blanket, a little breathless. I look around nervously but everyone seems to be fast asleep. You reach over with your other hand and run it teasingly up my forearm, barely making contact. You pull the blanket towards you so that we're both now covered and our activities can go unnoticed, and the stroking continues. Staying silent requires an inordinate amount of energy and I feel mildly faint from everything stirring inside me.

You lift the arm rest and unbuckle me, and drag me up onto your lap. I nervously lick my lips and look down on you. I glance around one more time at the sleeping passengers around us before your fingers slip around the back of my neck and pull me to your waiting mouth. The kiss is electric. Your lips are soft and gentle and your tongue gently slips in and explores my mouth. I melt into you, pressing my mouth to yours to deepen the kiss. I feel you grow hard under me. I quell my rising moan and the heat between increases as we kiss grows in passion and need.

I pull away and stand in the aisle. You look at me questioningly and I reach out my hand to you, pulling you up out of your seat and next to me, before walking towards the lavatory hand-in-hand with you. At this point, all my inhibitions have evaporated and I don't care if everyone on the plane knows what where we are going and why.

Into the lavatory we go, pressing up against each other to allow the door to close and lock it before falling back in a scorching kiss, our arms wrapped around each other's bodies. We reach for the other's buttons, frantic to unclothe and have our bare flesh touching. We're both shirtless when I lean forward to bite your shoulder and lick up the tendon to your neck, up to your jaw and back to your mouth, you grab my shoulders and shove me back against the door of the lavatory and reach for my pants. I grip the counter with one hand as you slide my pants down and nuzzle into my thighs for a moment. My legs spread involuntarily when I feel your warm breath down there. Your hands run up my inner thighs and spread me even further. Your tongue darts out and parts my folds, finding my clit. I gasp at the assault.

You lift me onto the toilet, planting my feet firmly on the seat before you run two fingers through my slit and into me. I cling to your shoulders for support, my head falling back a moment before looking back down, locking my eyes on yours so you can see you fire you've ignited in me.

I step off the toilet and slide down your body, your hands at my hips that slow my descent until my pussy reaches your cock. I trap your cock between my thighs and squeeze it, holding you still against me. You slowly fuck me between my thighs and I moan as I feel the length of you moving again my lips. I can't take the pleasure anymore so sit down on the toilet so that I am level with your gorgeous cock. I look at you and can't help myself from licking my lips. Your jaw clenches in reaction and I run my palm up and down the underside of it, not yet wrapping my fingers around you. I run my hands around you and grab your ass, pulling you to me, and I lick the tip of you as you moan from the sensation. I wrap my lips around your shaft and slowly push you into my mouth and down my throat.

With you standing close to me now, I dig my nails into your ass and begin to pump you with my mouth. I blink back tears that are rising and continue to plunge you down my throat, savouring the feel of your hardness in me. You cling to the lavatory walls for support and suppress a growl, your eyes looking up at the ceiling for a moment before you force them back down to watch the show I'm putting on for you. I pull my mouth off you and grab you with one hand while the other holds you still. I squeeze you tight and stroke you while my mouth drops to your balls, teasing each one with my tongue and lips, taking them into my mouth and sucking gently. I return to your cock and put both hand and mouth to work, drawing a sigh of sorts from you.

You suddenly wrench yourself away from me leaving me empty-handed and confused. You grab my hands and pull me up, lifting me onto the counter. You spread my legs and place yourself between them, kissing me one last time before you enter me fully. You place a hand over my mouth to muffle the scream that's rising in my throat. I look at your gratefully and you remove your hand so that you can grab my ass and pull me further onto you. This whole experience is so overwhelming that I come almost immediately, covering my own mouth this time.

You ignore my cries and begin to plough into me. The feeling is delicious and I lean back a bit to allow you more room for thrusting. You suddenly pull out, pull me off the counter, turn me around, and lift my one leg up onto the counter, I am so open for you that you dip your tongue into me again, and I arch back from the assault. You stand up again and begin to fuck me again, this time in earnest. I place my hands on the mirror and lean forward so I can thrust back at you. I am panting now and my breath is fogging up the mirror. I stare back at you and we make eye contact once more as your face contorts from your efforts. We both are headed towards our goal and you hold off as long as you can until I cum again opening my mouth in a silent shriek, my fingers clawing at the mirror. You pound into me for a few more strokes before you grunt and fill me with what feels like an enormous load. I can feel you trembling behind me and you hold me still and empty your balls completely.

We eventually come to our senses. You pull out and we take advantage of the facilities to clean ourselves up a bit and struggle in the small space to redress. We kiss one more time before you unlock the lavatory door and open it. Standing there is the stewardess and we freeze upon seeing her. She quietly shakes her head at us and nods in the direction of our seats. We breathe a sigh of relief and smile gratefully at her before heading back. No one else seems to be aware we were missing and we settle back down trying not to giggle too loudly at our own audacity.

barrr
barrr
3 Followers