Airplane Rendezvous Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with strangers on a plane.
1k words
3.93
46.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to get my cock in that tight pussy of yours," he whispered to me. "Meet me in the bathroom."

He started to get up, shoving his big, hard, shiny cock back into his pants, but I stopped him.

"Why go to the bathroom?" I said with a smirk. "Why not right here?"

He hesitated and I gave his still-exposed cock a squeeze. It was all the encouragement he needed, but he didn't come back for a blowjob like I expected him to do. Instead, he knelt down right in the aisle, pushing me back onto the seat.

My head rested against the window and my feet pointed towards the aisle. He yanked off my pants and panties in one abrupt move. I gasped as he leaned down and plunged his face into my pussy. I spread my legs, loving how vulnerable and exposed I was.

As the flight attendant came down the aisle, she must have seen the hottest scene: a gorgeous business man kneeling in the aisle, his face buried in the cunt of a businesswoman sprawled on the seats. By the time she reached us, I was writhing with pleasure, my shirt unbuttoned and my breasts exposed.

I was rubbing my nipples when I saw her loom over us. She was a beautiful blonde woman with tits to rival mine and she looked hot in her stewardess uniform.

She just stared at us for a long moment watching my lover eat my pussy. He was so good with his tongue, circling my clit and plunging the meat of his tongue in and out like a small penis. I was pumping my hips up into his hand, grinding my clit against his nose.

I locked eyes with her for a moment and thought that she would tell us we were going to be arrested. My pussy-eater hadn't noticed her yet. But when she knelt down and then laid in the aisle with him, he certainly noticed her. But I didn't let him look; I reached down and pressed his face to my pussy so he couldn't get away.

The flight attendant, Carrie, laid on her back and slid under him, taking his cock in her mouth.

While my businessman, David, sucked and licked my cunt to repeated orgasms, she sucked his cock like a vacuum. Her hand slid underneath and pulled his balls out of the fly of his pants. While she sucked his cock, she fondled his balls, squeezing them tightly to give him a thrill and then releasing them just when he thought it might border on the edge of pain.

He was moaning into my cunt, lapping at my juices as Carrie sucked on him. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the feel of my own fingers on my nipples, rubbing circles. All of a sudden though, I felt another hand rubbing one of my breasts. I opened my eyes to see a stranger leaning over the back of the seat in front of me.

Clearly we had caught the attention of at least a few people on board the flight. And this gentleman, Tom, had decided to join in on the fun. He massaged my breast and then tweaked my nipple. The action caused my hips to automatically thrust up against David's mouth and I moaned.

A moment later, Tom was sticking his dick through the gap between the seats. He shoved it into my hot, waiting mouth. We were now a four-person sucking machine, everyone's mouth occupied but Tom's. His hands were plenty busy with my nipples though, so it was forgivable.

When David had made me cum once more and I could feel that Tom was on the brink, I sat up slightly. David groaned and laid back in the aisle, letting Carrie suck him right there. The sexy flight attendant crawled up his body though and gave him a sloppy wet kiss, full of the taste of his own precum. His dick rubbed wetly against her ass, leaving white streaks of precum against her navy blue skirt. He reached down and grabbed his dick, directing it under her skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear, the naughty little slut!

I watched as David guided his cock into her wet, waiting pussy. Tom moved into the aisle and offered her his dick, which I'd just been sucking. I watched as he knelt over David's head and fed his long dick to Carrie.

While David fucked Carrie in the aisle, other people began to take notice. The plane was beginning to smell like the musky odor of sex and as it spread throughout the cabin, other businessmen peered into the aisle. Some turned away in disgust but most were interested.

One man came from the back of the plane to where the three were fucking in the aisle. I was seated beside them in the row, fingering my wet cunt as I watched their rhythmic pulsing and thrusting.

The man coming up the aisle pulled off his clothing as he came towards us, clearly intent on joining the fun. Naked, his cock rock hard, he knelt behind Carrie. Putting his head down, his ass in the air, he licked her cunt where David's cock was thrusting into it. His tongue laved her pussy and her ass and soon he was mouthing David's balls. David moaned loudly, no longer worried about keeping things a secret.

Apparently wanting to return the favor the stranger was giving to him, David opened his mouth and let Tom's balls drop in as Tom face-fucked Carrie above David's face. I shoved my fingers deep in my cunt, enjoying the bi action going on in front of me. David fucking Carrie, David sucking Tom's balls, Carrie deep-throating Tom's cock, and the man at the back licking every exposed inch of ass and cock that he could.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I wanted more. I stood up and sauntered down the aisle to see if I could entice more men into our game.