Airport Arrival

Story Info
Sexy wife greets husband at airport.
966 words
4.12
26.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exit the jet way I see you in your new denim mini skirt and your new top. My gaze lowers to your pretty feet with their crimson toenails and glittery gold toe rings. The strappy white high-heeled sandals you are wearing add at least three inches to your height. I follow your bare curvaceous legs upwards until they disappear under your skirt. As my eyes continue upward I see that you are wearing your emerald green silk camisole with a sheer white cover up blouse. I notice there are no bra straps evident, so I assume that your breasts are bare under your top. I continue my view upward and catch the glint of your painted fingernails as you push back your long strawberry blonde hair from your pretty face. The face I have come to love more each day.

As I near you, you reach to put your arms around my neck. You skirt rides up and I am treated to the sight of even more of your sexy legs. As I pull you close, I feel your breasts against my chest and I know that I was right in my assumption, they are bare beneath your top. I reach around your back and as I stroke your back my hands wander down to feel the outline of your panties. As we kiss we start out very gently, but before long we are probing each other's mouths with our tongues. The harder I breathe the more I inhale your perfume. Can you feel me stiffen against you? Do you realize what effect you have on me? Are your juices leaking into your panties? It's time to end our embrace before we get too out of hand.

As we walk along hand in hand, we sneak a kiss every so often. Suddenly I can't take it anymore, I pull you into a small alcove. Hugging you close again I give you a probing kiss. In the midst of our kiss, I slip my hand between our bodies, and reach under your top. As I move my hand upward, I touch your nipple. It stiffens immediately and you catch your breath. I then slide my hand down the front of your skirt until it reaches the hem. I hook the hem with my fingers and start to lift it. You immediately try to stop me, but I won't let you. As I raise the hem, my fingers move forward to feel for your panties. As my fingertips touch them, I feel the silkiness. I slide my fingers along your panties toward the center. The dampness seeping through your panties soaks my fingertips. It seems that you have missed me as much as I have missed you.

You excuse yourself to go to the ladies room. As you approach the door, you look around to see if the coast is clear, then you pretend to drop something and bend over at the waist to retrieve it. Your skirt rides up and I see that you are wearing your new white silk panties with the lace ruffles on the back. After a few minutes you come out, take my hand and place something soft in it. I immediately recognize that it's your panties. I raise them to my nose and inhale your scent. There is nothing more intoxicating then the mixture of your White Shoulders perfume and your natural scent.

As we continue on our way, all I can think about is that you are bare underneath your skirt. As we approach the truck, I look around and check to see that no one is near. I open the door for you and as you are attempting to get in, I slide my hand up the inside of your thighs until I feel your wetness. I pull you close for another kiss. At the same time I let my fingers slide inside you. Your juices are already flowing so they enter easily. You are concerned that someone will see yet you are turned on at the same time. I slide my fingers back and forth over your nub until you let loose all over my fingers. I lift my fingers to my mouth to lick your juices from them. It is your version of honey and I can never get enough.

After you recover, I pull you close for a hug. You can feel my steely hardness pressed against you. You reach down and unzip my pants. You then reach in and pull it out. I turn you around and hug you tight. You lift the back of your skirt and you feel my hardness against your bare behind. As I slide between your cheeks, I reach up under your top to play with your breasts. Your nipples harden under my touch as I start thrusting against you. I slide into you and feel your slippery walls engulf me. Unfortunately it has been a while since we were last together, so it doesn't take very long for me to go off. As I squirt my seed inside you, you realize that once again, you have gotten the best that your husband has to offer.

As I recover, I have you sit on the edge of your seat. I take your panties from my pocket and slide them up your sexy legs, pausing to kiss your toes, ankles, and knees. I then have you stand and help me pull your panties into place. As you slide into your seat, I give you one last long lingering kiss before we leave. As we drive away, we reach to hold hands again as we smile at each other. During the drive, you feel our juices flowing out of you into your panties and wonder what's next. So do I.