Airport Security

Story Info
Her imagination runs wild in airport security.
1.5k words
4.4
43.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one likes airports. You show up early to spend hours in a place where you really don't want to be – with overpriced food, disgruntled servers, and harried businessmen. I sighed as I dropped my carefully packed suitcase off with the TSA officer in charge of the Xray machine, wondering if the battered corners could take another tossing.

I moved to stand in line to allow my other belongings, including my body, to be run through with electro-magnetic rays. As the line inched forward, I thought about my pending journey and how it meant that I would be spending several weeks celibate. This could be a good thing. Perhaps I could finally learn to wait for something worthwhile to come along, for someone special that I could really care about. Maybe several weeks of nothing could convince me I could make it until that person came along.

Or perhaps the weeks of alien abstinence would simply build until the nymphomaniac in me awakened once again, craving human touch from anyone, anywhere, anytime. My brain would scream at me to wait for something more meaningful, but my body would win. I would trade the potential for a lifetime of closeness and caring for an hour or two of sweating and moaning. Part of me preferred that to the flickering mirage of something real, which I always find to be nothing more than course sand slipping through my outstretched fingers.

Already my body was responding to the thoughts running through my head; the hunger, the thirst, and the sweet moment when I would feed again. My imagination weaved an amazing lover from thin air – one who would pay attention to and adore every detail of my body. Who would tell me how amazing and tasty my pussy looked, how the peak of each breast is as thrilling to ascend as Kilimanjaro. A lover who would worship the softness of my skin ... slowly, languorously, bringing us both to the edge and back again. His body would be taught and hard with excitement, yet he would retain control of himself ... slowly enjoying our bodies tangled together until he could look deep into my grey eyes and share my hunger for him.

I shook my head to clear the delicious vision, moving forward as the passenger behind me grumbled about my not moving forward with the line. My daydreaming had left me moist and sure that I wouldn't last until a worthy lover entered my life. I scanned the waiting ... a mother with two eager children – one excited to fly, one frightened. Countless tired businessmen – I wondered if they were on their way home for the holidays, or if they were escaping their families for one last conference, on last meeting with a client. Collegiate undergraduates sporting bed-head and pajamas, yawning and redeyed as they awaited their turn. Families on their way "over the river and through the woods" to visit family for the holidays clamored over tickets, IDs, and carry-ons.

Finally it was my turn to run the gauntlet. I smirked at the passenger behind me when they commented on my forsight for wearing sandals rather than shoes I would be asked to removed. After placing my belongings on the conveyer so that the scanner could see just what it was I had in my purse and backpack, I walked confidently through the metal detector – which promptly turned from green to red and emitted a series of disgruntled bleeps. The TSA officer, a young officer with a shaven head and massive biceps, held up his hand in front of me. "Empty your pockets."

I fiddled with my jacket, explaining that I didn't have any pockets. I was asked to place my jacket on the conveyor now, and stood before the metal detector in a small red camisole and comfortable black pants that hugged my hips. Sure that it was the zipper on my jacket, I took a large step through the archway – which again complained that I should not be allowed to pass.

The TSA officer took me by the elbow, "Come with me please." I was taken to a cubicle of clear glass. Feeling very much like an animal on display in the zoo, I spread my legs to place my feet on the yellow outlines indicated. Looking serious, he waved the metal detecting wand over my body. It blipped at each of my ears ... and then again around my crotch. Looking angry, the officer put down the wand "Wanna tell me what's going on, ma'am?"

I felt my face flushing as I tried to explain my new piercing. Less than a week before, I had my clitoral hood pierced. The curved barbell, coupled with my earrings, must have been setting off the detector. The businessman sitting next to my cubicle of national security shame replacing his polished shoes smirked in at me – eavesdropper.

"We'll see about that." the security officer glared at me, and smacked his hand hard on the table next to him "Up!"

This seemed unconventional. I'd never seen another passenger seated on the table being inspected. However, I didn't want to miss my flight, so I obliged him. I felt the other passenger's eyes on me as I hoped onto the table and sat facing the officer with a questioning look on my face. He pulled examination gloves onto his hands, snapping the left one with a wicked gleam in his eyes. This was a man who enjoyed his work.

What he did next surprised me. From his right pocket, he produced a simple blindfold. "Just relax, ma'am." his breath was close to my ear as he placed it over my eyes. Despite losing my vision, I could still feel the other passengers watching us.

The weight of his hand on my shoulder pushed me back on the table. I couldn't imagine what was coming – I'd never seen a search conducted quite this way. Before I knew what was happening, there was nothing between me and the cool table. Nothing between my most secret places and the eyes of every passenger waiting to be screened.

I felt the officer's hands in my hair. "We need to screen every inch of your body for any hidden devices." he explained, in a clinical monotone. As his hands left my scalp and threaded down my neck, the smooth rubber gliding along my skin, I couldn't help myself. "You are NOT enjoying this!" my mind screamed, but my body begged to differ. A soft moan rumbled deep in my throat as his gloved hands moved down my neck to my shoulders, kneading the skin for any hidden devises.

As my back arched, I heard a woman "This is uncalled ..." only to be quieted by a squeaky sounding man "It's for national security!" The area around the screen booth was uncharacteristically quiet as his hands made their way over my breasts, causing me to inhale sharply. Somehow the professionalism of his touch made it harder not to react to it. His hands moved over my belly ... a plasticized finger probing my navel for any hidden 'devices' that they might be looking for.

As the officer's trouser brushed my side, I realized his polished decorum was not enough to entirely dehumanize a young nude female. His secret enjoyment of my display only heightened my aching desire. My heels squeaked against the plastic table as I spread my legs in compliance. I could feel moisture dripping slowly down as I imagined just how many eyes were on me now.

"Aha, so you weren't lying – and it is new isn't it?" one hand ran down the outside of my right leg as his other hand gently probed my slightly swollen piercing. As the steel bar made contact with my clitoris at his touch, I drew my legs up in an attempt to suppress my excitement at being touched after so long. His strong hands pushed my knees back down, "Don't make me restrain you, ma'am."

His fingers traveled lower, probing my soaked tunnel, causing my hands to grasp the edges of the table. The other hand replaced the first as his finger, soaked in my juices, moved yet lower to probe my nether openings. Forgetting where I was, I arched my back and groaned loudly. Suddenly his hands were gone.

"No, please." I groaned, pushing my pelvis forward – seeking the touch that had just been there. Suddenly his hands were on me again, leaving trails of my own sap down my legs. The pads of his thumbs probed my feet, and unexpectedly his tongue met my moist center. I vocalized my pleasure, feeling lightheaded. An electric tingling started where his tongue met my flesh flashed like lightening through my body as I imagined him leaned over my body with every passenger watching ...

"Ma'am – you can step through now."

Awakening from my walking fantasy, I flushed slightly as I realized I was holding up the line and stepped forward ...