Airport Story

Story Info
Women meet at the airport. Some young males get to watch.
1.2k words
4.49
39.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12xalt
12xalt
1 Followers

3:30 PM, her flight will be here in 5 minutes. I can't wait to meet her. She never bothered to send a picture, but I know she's tall, almost as tall as I am. But not today, I wore my classy shoes with the 3-inch heels. She'll see me instantly. God I'm nervous though. It's odd lusting after someone I've never met before, never seen, never spoken too. She's got a boyfriend, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I just know that I could please her better and I'm gonna prove it. She's not excepting it, even better. Good, here's the plane, only a few more minutes till they unload.

Damn, that's gotta be her. Oh yeah, she looks like she's Eddie Bauer's long lost child. Right fucking on, Mormon preppy, God I love that. Long faded denim skirt, little plaid shirt and even the little white socks with the penny loafers. I glare at her, watch her as she looks around, I suppose I could have stood a little closer to the gate, but I wanted a good look first.

I start to walk towards her, she catches my eye. I don't even bother to say anything, just walk up and kiss her. Right on the lips, softly. I open my eyes and there are people watching, so I kiss her again, harder, longer. She doesn't pull away. Thank God. I can feel her temperature rising. I take my bottom lip and use it to open her mouth, moving my tongue along her upper lip. Such soft lips, I knew they would be.

I take her carry on item from her with one hand and her now free hand in my other. I start to lead her away and down the hall.

About 4 gates down is one that is being remodeled. I noticed it on my way in. It's perfect, especially since it's the kind with the stairs that lead down and into a little "hall" before the doors to the runway. I lift the "do not cross" tape and lead her down the stairs.

I toss her bags across the hall and push her into the wall, kissing her frantically. Pushing my knee between her legs, I press my thigh into her, hard. My hands start to roam across and down her body.

Her neck tastes good, as do her ears. Nibbling my way back and forth between the two, a nip here, a lick there. Her shirt seemed to just un-tuck itself, handy. I cup her breast, slowly moving my thumb back and forth across her nipple, so lightly, just back and forth. The other hand finds it's way to the middle of her back.

Kissing her mouth, again and again. As her nipple hardens, I switch to the other one. The hand at her back has taken hold of the top of her thong. Tugging oh so carefully, don't want it to hurt, not yet anyway, maybe later a little pain. But right now, just a few small tugs, tugs that make the fabric caress her, enough to for her to feel the pressure pulling against her in the front too.

I start to move my thigh against her, pressing harder, kissing her harder, the strokes across her nipple increase in strength.

She giggles, and tosses her head up and to the side. Then I see them. Two boys, or maybe late teens. A blonde and a redhead. Even better. I do love a good show. Obviously so does she. They must have seen me bring her down here. Right fucking on.

Pulling her away from the wall I lower myself to the floor, bringing her with me, on top of me. I pull up her skirt and grab her ass, pulling her closer to me.

Flipping her onto her back makes the shirt easier to unbutton. The bra doesn’t even need to be undone, just pulled up, that done, her nipples are calling for my mouth. My mouth finds one pretty quick, my hand the other.

My other hand starts grabbing, gripping and pulling at her thighs, her ass, her legs.

I use my teeth on her nipple, lightly, running them over it. I look up, the boys are still watching. The redhead is gripping the rail so hard I his hands are turning purple. The blond has his crotch crushed against the bars. I catch the eye of the redhead, holding my gaze as I move my one hand from her ass to her panties. Running my thumb along the edge of them.

I can't take it; I start kissing my way down to her belly. That's not good enough, up and over the skirt and my mouth connects with her thigh. I use the same process as on her neck earlier. My thumb is moving faster now, moving from the edges to underneath. I've got long fingers and the middle one starts to circle her anus.

I look at her and she's started to play with her own nipples, cool, leaves me with a hand free.

The freed hand moves the underwear over and out of the way. My mouth moves closer, my thumb moves inside. Into where is hot and wet and lovely. But it’s not enough. I slide the tip of that middle finger in in the back. Oh yeah, she likes that. Somehow I just knew she would.

My tongue is starting to lick her lips. Yeah, those lips.

I wiggle my finger, I wiggle my thumb. Funny how when I do that she wiggles her ass. The more she wiggles the deeper that finger gets. The more she wiggles, the more I move that thumb.

I can't stop watching her. She's still watching them.

I go back to kissing her thigh. She tries to move down towards my mouth.

I look back up again, just to make sure the boys are still there. I can't believe they haven't pulled out their dicks to jerk off yet.

Again, I lock eyes with the redhead. Then I bite her, violently. It makes her yell out, made her clinch up. The pressure on my finger was amazing. It turns me on.

Licking the bite, kissing it and then without warning, I move to her. Yeah, there. Kissing her, full on, just like I did to her mouth. My tongue tastes her, likes her, and wants more.

She starts to move with me, a special kind of rhythm. Her hands on her breasts, grabbing, twisting, pulling. My eyes on her, my thumb, gripping, my finger, pressing, my mouth, moving.

I can't stand it, I take the other hand away from her, I don't need it there anymore, and I move it down and unbutton my jeans. Reaching inside I start to pleasure myself. The more she moves the more I move the more I move the closer I get. It's a circle, a fucking amazing circle. The intensity just keeps growing. My mouth keeps moving, her hips keep moving.

When she reaches her climax, the throb against my thumb is heaven and the tightness cutting off the circulation to my finger is even better. I can tell how good it was. It was strong. I knew it would be. Her pleasure allows the release of mine.

Once I can breath again, I rub my face on her thighs, remove my hand, and help her put her underwear back in place and button up her shirt once she's put her bra back in place.

Then my pager goes off.

It's a text message.

flight was late, missed the connection, now arriving on UA 2723, gate E3 at 5:30 can't wait to meet you *kiss*

"Who's that" she says.

"You"

12xalt
12xalt
1 Followers