Aisha in Venice Ch. 02

Story Info
Aisha starts following Brad’s instructions.
7.1k words
3.87
19.7k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Aisha was furious yet again! Umer had just phoned her to tell her he had to leave once more for business. Since she had introduced Umer to Brad, they had found a new routine she spent the whole week end of complete sexual madness at Brad's place then spend the work week with Umer during which time she phoned to their families then took care of normal day to day stuff. . Last week, Brad had driven her to the airport where a private jet had flown them to Acapulco and she had taken the sun on the beach with Brad on her side among the envious gaze of the other people. Brad was a very attractive guy and she would catch the interest of any man with normal hormones!

Umer seemed to be adjusting to their new lifestyle quite well, even though Wanda had seemed less than willing to continue seeing him. In fact, every time he had asked her to join him, she had found some excuse to say no. As a result, while Aisha had been having a blast with Brad, all Umer could do was to pleasure himself. And actually in their day to day life things had returned to some sense of normalcy. So much so that they had organized a little party for their wedding anniversary with their friends.

And now he was leaving her alone for four weeks just around Valentine's day and she would have to phone to all their friends to cancel the party! Once again, Aisha was mad. Here she was making all the effort to keep some sense of relationship alive, and yet Umer seemed equally determined to destroy what was left of their marriage. Frankly, Aisha was almost tempted to divorce him, but she decided to give it a little more time. Maybe, they could eventually reach some kind of manageable arrangement. The thought of being with Brad all the time was not too enticing to her. She preferred the excitement that came from the illicitness of their relationship.

Umer had come home from work early, while Aisha was at the mall, and packed his own bags, on the way to the airport, he had called her from the taxi. How could he have done such a thing to her? With things already hanging by a thread? And Aisha wondered if he was in fact trying to get together with Wanda or some other woman. She had a fleeting thought of castrating him and putting an end to his pitiful womanizing ways.

Aisha discussed with Brad about how she should react. Brad was now her official lover and her trainer for her relations with Umer. Brad assessed Aisha's situation and thought long and hard about it. He summoned his secretary Sue and had a long discussion with her. Afterwards, he called for Aisha to his office. Both women knew one another but things would be different this time. Brad gave instructions to the two women in his usual quite calm voice that made Aisha instantly obedient. If her Master had decided it, his will would be just like orders for her and Sue would be there to see that any orders from him had been scrupulously obeyed!

"I think that it's time to show your husband who the boss is, who is making decisions in your marriage. He seems not to have fully grasped the idea! The time has come for you take more control of your husband. You already are quite dominant in your couple and that is exactly what I wanted, but your husband's humiliation has been rather tame, it's about time to change gears and make him understand his role in this marriage!"

Aisha just nodded, not knowing what Brad was hinting at. She just knew he was controlling her completely and that she would never try to escape his sweet domination! The perfect Master had finally found the perfect slave !

"You, Aisha, are going to Venice in Italy for the Carnival. It starts next Saturday. You have just enough time to get a proper costume. I want you get used to being around other men like that, starting with me. I want you to appear really smart, upper class! When you are there, I want you to flirt openly with other men and finally pick up a new lover on odd days and you will entertain one chosen by Sue on even days. You will make sure that they will always wear condoms but; on Valentine's day, Sue will pick a guy for you and you'll take him bareback. I don't want to know whether you will be on a fertile period or not but your husband will suffer the consequences whatever they may be! Next year, you will go back if you care for it and your husband may accompany you! Just he will be there as your servant, and to see you with all those other men.

"As you wish, Master!"

"I hadn't finished with you yet, Aisha! There is more. I also want you to inform Umer of my instructions about you, particularly about all the lovers you will be taking on! You of course must already be aware of the probable outcome if you have sex without protection on Valentine's day but you won't mention anything about that to Umer! He may get really anxious but it will be a part of his punishment for leaving you alone like this! He should get used to it as he will face the same fate often in the future! Is that clear, Aisha?"

Aisha gasped : she had never thought her dallying with Brad would lead her so far. Having sex with many strangers in a foreign city and, on one occasion, even bareback! Being asked to tell Umer, was a stunning development that could be exciting when she considered her recent relations with her husband but the mere idea that he could accompany her next year and witness her frolicking, dancing and partying with other men was unthinkable! But the idea of her wearing a princess outfit dancing a samba, a passodoble or just a slow dance with other men while her husband was standing near the service door in a lackey outfit was so exciting! She had learned these dances from videos but had never performed in public apart from a recent experience with Brad. Doing the same thing in front of Umer would certainly change many things at home!

She just muttered in a shy voice . "Yes, crystal clear, Master! I will act as the most wanton slut for my whole stay in Italy and do everything you demand, even risk being bred by an unknown man on Valentine's day and have my husband care for the eventual baby!

"That is the general idea, Aisha! But you will love your baby too, just as you will love the babies I or others will sire in your womb in the future! Umer, will never get any offspring by you but there are no reasons for me to suffer the same limitations! Now I want you to phone your husband and inform him of my decisions! Do not avoid any points, we are also training him to become a proper cuckold!

"Yes, Master! You want to really humiliate him!" Aisha smiled.

"More than you can imagine. I would like him someday to meet the man I will have chosen to breed you, eventually myself. He will chat with the guy and entertain him. Then I will want him to shave your pussy bald and prepare the bed for you, his beloved wife and your lover, spreading rose petals to scent the room. I will want him to wait behind the door of your bedroom, listening to your love making noises and screams. I hope they would be extremely piercing, real torture for him! He should also be ready to serve both of you refreshments after the man has serviced you. The refreshments should be quite strong to lure you into a second bout but I will then want your husband to place himself a plug to your pussy to prevent any leakage of your lover's precious seed! He may lift your legs high to the ceiling to help the seed to coat your eggs! I want your husband to take a very active role in your breeding!"

"A total humiliation for him!" Aisha said simply

"I have plenty of other ideas in store for him such as that he could also lick your pussy clean of other men's seed and help to arouse you for another romp with the guy.

"Licking my pussy clean is already the only sexual contact I will allow him!"

"Good! So you could soon move to the next step! Your husband should be allowed to watch you in passionate action and be dismissed only after your lover has unloaded his seedf into your pussy. You would have the next night and the day after to enjoy with your lover. Your husband would just serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner. You would summon him for drinks and tou would receive him completely naked in the arms of your lover. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Master! It would be fantastic! I want the same thing!"

Aisha dutifully dialed her husband's cell phone number, knowing full well that it would be the middle of the night for him and he would be fast asleep. A sleepy, voice finally answered and Aisha hastily delivered her message, ordering Umer to open the window and stand up naked against the wall and listen to the orders from her Master Brad. The noises she heard on the receiver were clearly haste groans as he scrambled to obey her instructions! Her husband was ready to comply! Just as she had warned him he should do. She had made it clear to him many times that she would not tolerate any disobedience from him. Aisha ordered him to take a picture of himself in that position with his phone and send it to her, which he did promptly, and Aisha was satisfied that he had indeed obeyed her instructions.

Aisha then proceeded to tell him all that Brad had ordered her to. That she would be expected to entertain different men every day with a condom, she managed to use a joking tone and he laughed. Then she dropped the bomb and told him she was serious. Umer gasped but refrained from commenting.

That really infuriated Aisha : how could he be so complacent when she told him she would be turning into a cheap harlot for the duration of her trip to Venice? She was quite mad at Umer, against him for accepting it so easily, she had expected some semblance of resentment from him, all she got was quite, meek acceptance. He readily needed to be treated even more brutally! Aisha was almost happy to tell her hubby that she would use condoms every day except on Valentine's day when she would receive her lover bareback. She was happy to hear him gasp again. She taunted him even more.

"We should have had a party together on that day but you failed me again, now, you must suffer the consequences! Instead, I will organize later another pool party with Brad's swimmers friends and they will have all their way with me and you will be allowed to watch me with them, will that please you?

"But you might get pregnant!" Umer gasped, pleadingly.

"I don't care! It's no concern to you. It's all your fault! I just hope the lucky man will be black, so your humiliation would be complete! Don't you think so?

Her husband didn't reply immediately but after a few minutes, she heard a faint whisper :

"You are right, Aisha! I really deserved the punishment! I could have waited a few days more before leaving to this assignment!"

"I think so, Umer! But now it's too late for second thoughts!" Aisha said angrily.

"But please don't...." Umer began.

"Don't what?" Aisha cut him off.

"Don't do what you say you will..... its not a wise thing to do." Umer tried to reason, but Aisha just hung up on him.

Aisha had had just the time to buy a few travel books about Venice and she read them on the plane. They would be staying at the hotel Da Bruno on the way from San Marco to the Rialto bridge. It was located well, as they would be in the very town centre where most masked people paraded for hours. Aisha was quite eager to put on her disguise. It was a rich dress, silk on the outside but with a warm lining as nights in Venice in February could be really chilly!

Aisha had been flabbergasted when she had discovered all the accessories that accompanied the dress. The shoes, the copper colored wig and the numerous jewels. All of them were false but they really looked authentic and only the wife of some Moghul emperor of ancient times could have worn such priceless jewels! The golden mask Aisha would wear completely covered her face from her nose to her forehead with a golden lace cloth covering her lower face and her chin. Brad had told her that, that way, she would be able to eat and drink at restaurants without removing her mask. Her initial fears of being recognized on CNN or BBC, had been pointless as the mask made her face unrecognizable.

Brad had found a marquise outfit for rent at a theatre. Aisha had tried it and it fitted nicely. She just had to wear a corset that cinched her waist and pushed her tits upward and forward in a very enticing way. She had felt really wanton with the outfit and she had wanted to find something else but Sue had opposed it. She had phoned to Brad to tell him that they had found the proper disguise for Aisha, that she would turn heads when wearing it in Venice! Aisha's own ideas were just pushed aside and she was not so much surprised when Brad told her to come to his house, wearing the dress and the wig. He absolutely had to see this noble eighteenth century lady. He just specified to Sue that he wanted Aisha to wear Oxford shoes, a three cornered hat and that she shouldn't wear any undies under her dress...

Aisha was a bit concerned. She couldn't walk in the streets in a dress with deep cleavage and no undies underneath, even if the dress hem was sweeping the ground! But Brad was adamant and his hold on his trainee was now so deep that she couldn't imagine opposing him in any way! Sue obliged her by offering to go to the car and pick her up at the entrance of the booth. Aisha had to wear the strange outfit just for twenty yards but that was sufficient to attract attention and a few whistles from some passersby! Aisha jumped in the car or at least entered it as fast as she could.

"My god! Your first public appearance is a success! You will be a hit in Venice! Brad will be delighted!" Sue said happily.

Sue found a parking place near the Brad's house, but the short walk was slowed by several very interested people asking whether there was a film shooting nearby. A few people took pictures of Aisha in her Venetian disguise with their smartphones but she didn't care as the mask completely protected her anonymity.

Sue had told her ward to take the warm cape that went with the outfit as the weather was rather cold and Aisha really enjoyed the cozy warmth. Sue knocked at the door, and Brad opened the room door. He first pressed Sue against his chest and dropped several noisy kisses on her cheeks and a last one straight on her lips. Sue kissed him back and they chatted happily. Aisha knew Brad had many women in his harem, and was not surprised by the display, she just stood there quietly.

Brad then turned toward Aisha and his eyes sparkled with delight. He glanced at her from toe to head. Aisha felt as if he was undressing her with his eyes. He bent down and reached for her hands and kissed it as Aisha had seen it in pictures. The effect in her mind was just extraordinary! Aisha felt exhilarated, a lady from the high society and she almost forgot she was naked under her dress! Brad helped her out of her cape and led both girls to his plush suite.

"I am sorry, Aisha, Sue had told me she had found a suitable outfit for you, not that she would come back in the company of a princess! I would have at least put on a tie. I think you'll deserve a good spanking for this omission, Sue! Or even better, Aisha, you are going to strip Sue naked from the waist down and help her to lie on my lap, ready to be spanked!

"As you want, Master!" Aisha tried to keep the surprise out of her voice.

Aisha had never stripped another girl naked let alone, in front of another man, even if it was Brad! But she had been issued strict orders and she wouldn't dare disobeying! She undid the belt of Sue's skirt pulled the zipper in the back down and helped her Master's secretary out of her skirt. Underneath, Sue had red suspenders with black stockings and a tiny red G-string. It was conveniently placed above the suspenders and Aisha just pulled it off. For moment she thought how easy it was for Sue to dress like that underneath, like a tart ready for action, but then she remembered that she was totally naked under her dress! She was probably an even bigger tart than Sue! Aisha blushed in shame.

Brad noticed it and decided to torment her some more. "Aisha, tell me what you are thinking about Sue's suspenders and stockings! You know this is how she dressed underneath all the time, at my orders!"

"Oh, Master, it's seems so indecent! I could never imagine being like that, though the eyes of the world will never see me even if I was, it seems so sinful!" Aisha said.

"I see, and thank you for your frankness but I happen to differ completely! So before leaving to Venice, you are going to buy underwear just like this, and I want you to wear them every day from now on and I am quite sure that in a month or so, they will feel quite natural to you. Throw away all your old underwear, it's worthless, too tame for my liking!"

"Yes, Master! As you wish!" Aisha said simply.

"That is a good girl! I just wonder how your husband will react when he discovers that you wear whorish underwear, the kind that is meant to seduce men?" Brad laughed.

"I will just tell him you ordered me to wear it! And that is why I am happy to do so!" Aisha said firmly.

"That suits me perfectly, Aisha! Now, peel these stockings from Sue's legs and let me discover her milky thighs! They are beautiful!"

Aisha hastily rolled the shiny fabric along Sue's slender legs but Brad told her to make it real slow and caress Sue's legs with the tip of her fingers. Aisha felt the contact to be extremely sensual and she took deep pleasure in it! She realized then she was out of breath from the excitement.

Sue had taken position for her spanking on Brad's lap but after just two hard strokes, Brad told her to stand and lean over an armchair with her dress bunched around her waist, her legs spread apart. As she obeyed her Master's orders, she was quite aware that her pussy was provocatively displayed with nothing to cover it. She wasn't accustomed to being so lewdly exposed but her Master clearly wanted it! Besides she was used to Brad making all sorts of demands from her, and it's not like he had not seen her pussy before, So she just looked for the most comfortable position until Brad turned his attention toward her at last! Now he started spanking her as hard as he could.

Aisha turned her head slightly to look at Sue's buttocks. Their colour had turned to flaming red as Sue started to sob discreetly. Brad stopped and looked at Aisha, she saw the look of lust in his eyes, and knew it was her turn now, he was done with Sue for the moment.

"Aisha, pull up your dress, and lie down on the carpet!" Brads demand rang in Aisha's ear.

Aisha did as ordered, feeling a little fearful and the occasional guilt she felt at times. Her legs were spread out, and she was a little aroused. As Brad, walked over to her and started playing with her pussy with his expert fingers. She had been already fucked many times by Brad and she knew that he intended to use her body once more but that didn't lessen the shame she felt at times (times which were getting rarer, but this was one of those rare times), he wasn't her husband and she shouldn't allow him to use her body ; she was the proud scion of a much respected family but she couldn't help it, and when he placed his forearms under her knees to aim his hard manhood toward her dripping wet pussy, she just whinnied in anticipation and humped forward to align the tip of her master'ss cock with the entrance of her pussy. Brad just had to push his cock forward and he skewered her to the hilt with no real effort. The totally drenched state of her pussy made Aisha blush red, she knew she shouldn't enjoy so much Brad's entry but she couldn't help it. Aisha didn't need to check to be sure he hadn't put on a condom : he never did when he played with her. Her instructions were to protect herself only when her husband came to fuck her! And that had not happened for a while yet, and would probably never happen again.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12