Aisle Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just remember who's in control now," I teased.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please. Please let me cum."

My head rose up from her sopping crotch and I feigned that I couldn't hear her, cupping a hand to my ear. "What's that you say?"

"Make me cum, please, just, uuuh, please...."

"Who's in control for the rest of the night?" I lowere my head once more to her cunt, though keeping my mouth just inches from her slit.

"You are, you are, just, please...."

"You're my little slut, my cockwhore, right? Tell me. Who's my slut, who belongs to me?"

She reached down to grab my head in her hands, but I resisted until I heard the magic words. "Tell me again, are you my slut, do you belong to me, will you do anything I say?"

She looked down at me with the intensity of a warrior going to battle. "I belong to you, you can do anything you want, I'm your slut, your cockwhore, I'll do anything you say, you can fill my cunt and ass and mouth with that magnificent cock of yours, anywhere, anytime, and way, just make me cum. Please. Now."

I had evoked the desired Pavlovian response. She was mine.

I brought my mouth to envelope her clit at the same time I inserted my index finger into her slit and my pinkie into her anus, and brought my other hand up to pinch her eraser-hard nipple and she shot a hot stream of milky liquid onto my face and her screams rattled off of the walls and windows for minutes, cumming multiple times, and once she began to cum, I was determined to control when she would stop also. She came perhaps ten times, for several minutes, wailing and writhing as I inhaled her sweet aroma before I finally released my lips from her throbbing clit.

She still panted uncontrollably and her eyes were essentially rolled up into her head, when I relentlessly picked her tiny frame off of the couch, and threw her roughly down, face-first, and placed her in front of me doggy-style, her knees on the floor, her ass high up in the air, and I took dead aim and plunged my cock deeply into that snug vaginal canal and fucked her savagely, pushing her so hard into the couch that it began to move along the carpet, so forcible were my thrusts into her.

I savored the view of her tight ass in front of me, and began to smack her cheeks firmly, like bongo drums, as my swollen balls slapped heavily and noisily against her backside, and I pulled her cheeks apart and re-inserted a finger into her bowel, exploring it and stretching it until I was satisfied that she was ready for my seven-and-half-inch instrument.

I thought of grabbing the rabbit and inserting it into her brown puckered hole, but then quickly remembered that the rabbit had just been inside my own ass a short while ago, so I decided that our little furry friend would just have to be satisfied as a spectator for Brenda's pending anal penetration.

I continued my penile barrage on her cunt from behind for another few minutes, her shrieks of glee now muffled into the cushions of the couch, her face buried as deeply into them as my cock was in her cunt, until finally asking "What do you want?" I gave her a hint by wiggling yet another finger into her pulsing anus, stretching her even further.

Her head finally appeared from the hiding place deep in the cushions and she peered over her shoulder and hissed, "Do it. Take my ass."

So I did.

She grunted as I very slowly eased my engorged cock head into her sphincter, although it was more accessible than I would have imagined, having been prepared by a diet of saliva, cum, chardonnay, and finger-food. She looked back at me and smiled through pursed lips, getting accustomed to the size. "I don't think I've ever had a zucchini that was quite that large before, but I like it. I love your big cock in my ass."

I can fuck for a long time after I've had my first ejaculation, and I was sincerely concerned that I would tire Brenda out after about fifteen more minutes of rhythmic anal plundering, but she continued to exhort me with increasingly vocal demands, "Fuck me harder, don't hold back, I want it all, that's a fantastic cock, I want it deep in my ass, it feels wonderful, stretch me apart, stud."

After eventually realizing that I wasn't going to cum for at least the immediate future, Brenda suggested that we take a shower, because she 'wanted to try something'. Sounded palatable to me, she hadn't had a bad idea yet. She contracted her anal muscles so that I exited her asshole with an audible 'pop', and that evoked another small stream of her juice to flow out of her pussy and down between her legs.

Once in the shower, she took control once again, and I morphed happily into the role of submissive, allowing her to attend to my cock with various slow and sensual digital and oral administrations, culminating the soapy party when she turned her back to me, put her hands up against the tile wall, spread her legs wide, and ordered, succinctly, "Fill my cunt." I came for the second time that night, my semen mixing with the suds that cascaded from her pussy.

She cleaned me thoroughly once more, achieving another full-borne erection, and led me to her bedroom for the first time. The room, like her lingerie earlier this evening, was white from wall-to-wall, including a massive king-sized bed.

I glanced at a photo on her dresser of Brenda with another lovely woman, and they were arm-in-arm with the Eiffel Tower in the background. I imagine that my curious intent was sniffed out by Brenda when I asked, "Who's that with you in Paris?"

She grinned as she reached into one of her dresser drawers and pulled out about a dozen silk scarves. "That's my dear friend Brandi, a fellow ice-skater. Isn't she sensational?

I nodded enthusiastically, and Brenda anticipated my fertile brain's unspoken inquiry. "No, we are not lovers." I didn't know whether to feel relief or disappointment, when Brenda quickly added, "But recently, Brandi has expressed an interest in a threesome. We were seeking the proper candidate."

My cock grew even longer. "Your performance in this next act may be a tie-breaker. Apparently Brandi has found quite a young stud of her own, and she's thinking of sharing him with me. But it seems he's a bit too timid at times. Let's see how you get graded."

Brenda began to tie the scarves one-by-one to the brass headboard, securing perhaps a half-dozen while leaving another half-dozen strewn on the satin bed sheets.

She maneuvered her flexible torso with her back against the bed board, facing me, and she propped her magnificent ass up on several fluffy pillows. She extended her arms as far as they could be stretched, while crossing her ankles tightly in an 'X" position, almost as if she were on an imaginary crucifix, and looked at me intently. "You won't need an instruction manual to know what to do to me next, do you, John?"

I scurried to tie her wrists to the brass, while she implored, "Tighter, I don't want to be able to escape, I want to be your prisoner, your slut, your sex slave." I knotted the scarves as snugly as a non-boy-scout could muster, and she nodded approval before saying, "My ankles, too. Secure my ankles to each other." Before I complied, she parted her thighs to complete reveal her glistening pussy, and looked at me and said simply, "Yoga."

Funny how the ying and the yang work together. This woman's limberness was resulting in my cock's constant stiffness. Viva la difference.

All of the restraints ended up with her sitting in an upright position firmly against the head of the bed, arms outstretched, ankles tied. She looked like one deliciously edible compact bundle of immobile sexual groceries. My cock and me hovered above her, stiff and poised and certainly ready, but unsure of what to do, where to begin. It was like fumbling for the first piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

Brenda quickly clarified the intent of the aerobic exercise about to commence. "Face-fuck me. Use my mouth like it was a cunt and just stick your cock as far in me as you can, I want to deep-throat you and feel the tip of your cock as far in me as you can." My cock was raring to go, but I hesitated, sincerely not wanting to hurt her. "Do it, you big pussy, what's wrong, not man enough to give your slutwhore what she wants?"

Brenda's last syllables were muffled as I stuffed my long cock down her throat, grabbing the back of her head tightly in my strong hands, and pulling them toward me roughly, repeatedly, as her magical mouth gripped my thrusting dick in an oral vice-like hold. The sensation of truly fucking a woman's mouth as if it really were a pussy was electrifying, and Brenda was doing her utmost to simulate a pulsing vagina with her churning mouth and tongue and lips, it was clear that she had no gag reflex, or if she did, it had to be several more centimeters down her larynx, because I could feel my cock pummeling into some unknown inside oral channel deep in her mouth.

I expected tears to run down her face, but instead, the smoldering look of unbridled lust in her eyes almost spooked me. This was a woman who clearly had little or no boundaries when it came to sexual experimentation, and even as I ravaged her face with a pounding mouth fuck, my kind wandered with a variety of wicked thoughts about what we would do next.

Since I could now dictate the events to transpire, I decided that I would end with a bang, so to speak.

I picked up one of the extraneous scarves from the nightstand, pulled my impossibly twitching cock out of Brenda's mouth, and before she had time to protest, I replaced the stuffing of her mouth from my cock to a scarf. I watched as her eyes glazed over in a wild combination of fear and sexual anticipation, as I picked her up from the bed, scurried my hips between those tied ankles, and began to alternate pumping my cock into first her cunt, and then her anus, about ten hard thrusts each, her various body orifices having only one place to land, and that was on the tip of my hard cock, over and over and over again, as her body contorted, suspended in space until landing on my penile target, until I finally extracted my cock and shot an enormous burst of seed all over her heaving, bouncing, sweaty tits.

I slowly undid the scarves, taking my own sweet time to release her, reconfirming my intent to control her for any future activities, until, at last, I gently pulled the last scarf from her mouth.

"You win," she said, simply, valiantly trying to catch her breath. "I'll let Brandi know that we have our candidate."

Brenda and I next met exactly two weeks later, by mutual design, in aisle six at the Food Lion. And this time, by request, she brought along her fellow ice-skating friend, Brandi. But that's another story for another day.

Let's just say that Brandi mixes as equally well with cum as chardonnay does. And, ironically enough, she really enjoyed rabbit as an appetizer also, just before the zucchini main course.

12