Alabama Nan: BBW Time

Story Info
BBW Shemale finds herself a BBW girl to play with.
1.4k words
4.33
58.1k
54
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted Betty to know what true pleasure was. To know that "big" girls like us deserve to enjoy another person sexually. She gingerly followed me into my apartment as I turned on the lights. I knew Betty had no idea what was about to happen, but even though I kept telling her I wasn't your usual "kind of girl", her curiosity for some "girl on girl time" had me interested. As I went to "slip into something more comfy" she wandered about my place nervous and aimlessly, and all I could do was smile.

"You are even more breathtaking than before, a true goddess in form." I told her as I reappeared in a long teal bathrobe and black wedges.

Betty blushed, this was not only her first time with a "woman"...but her first adventure back into the world of sex since her divorce some 10 years earlier. She admitted to me at the bar that since her mid 40s, toys just weren't cutting it...and figured that now in her 50s and like me, a full figured BBW - that no man would bed down with her...so she figured she'd give it a go with a girl. Boy was she in for a surprise.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked as she finally settled down on the couch.

"Pretty good so far." She answered as I softly teased her nipples through her blouse and bra, surprisingly making them erect.

"You know, I could do more for you flesh on flesh. You know, like more than tease." I told her as I sat down next to her.

"Oh what....I mean...yes, I'd like that Nan." she responded as she pulled her sleeveless blouse out of her tight slacks and unbuttoned it. Her belly rolled out of the now loose top and I watched with glee as first one and then the other of her large 42D boobs was pulled out of her lavender bra cups.

I licked my fingertips and proceeded to toy with her big ripe nipples...making sure not a spot was ignored. I next placed my tongue on her right boob and traced a spiral path across both her breasts a few times until she was squirming on the couch, backing herself into a corner of it.

"MMM! Yes!" She murmured. "You don't know what this is doing to me. How good this feels."

I slowed my actions to a halt and breathed in her ear. "Really, why don't you tell me? Tell me what you are feeling, tell me what you want." I slowly ran my tongue down from her ear, across her neck and back to her tits. She responded by letting loose more moans of pleasure. My body was aching with desire for her with every run of my tongue across her breasts, with every whimper from her lips and with her jiggle of her round belly. When she spoke, her request startled me...but pleased me too.

"I'm getting wet!" She groaned. "I need...I WANT something down there baby."

"Yes, but first taste these." I answered as I pulled off my bathrobe and removed my teal bra. I cupped my 44DDs and placed them in her face. I moaned as I felt her warm lips and tongue touch them. I watched in awe as she licked my nipples and sucked them into her mouth, savoring them. Her lips moved from one breast to the other, she was hungrily devouring my tits and nipples. With my tits and nipples wet from her saliva, I pulled my tits away from her face. I forced our round bellies and fat boobs together, rubbing the nipples together as I did. As our nipples, tits and bellies rubbed together, I bit gently at her lips and chin. I started to lick her chin, then her lips which was fantastic and resulted in a long and passionate kiss that nearly devoured me. My well tucked away she-cock was straining now, but I refused to let it control me.

"Eat my pussy baby." Betty purred as she licked my lips as we broke off our kiss. I ran my tongue down between her tits, over her bouncing belly and swirled it around her belly button as we worked together to pull her slacks off over her heels. I watched with enjoyment as the removed slacks revealed a pair of soaked and musky smelling red and white checkered ladies briefs. I massaged her pussy lips with one hand and rubbed her clit with my other hand through her panties.

"Oh yes! That feels ssoooo good hon." She moaned as she helped me slip her panties off and then opened her legs even wider. My tongue began its slow journey to her treasures as it flicked across her full thighs. With earnest, I used my tongue to probe her depths, drinking in her nectar that tasted exquisite.

"Your cunt is so sweet." I slurped as my tongue grazed her clit.

"Oh yes, baby, you're gonna make me cum hard." She gyrated as she pressed my face into her cunt. My face was smeared with her juices, as my tongue darted back and forth, in and out. "Oooh, fuck eat me!" Betty blurted as I sucked on her clit and began working my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Come on, in my mouth baby!" I said as my tongue flicked faster and faster across her clit, my fingers ramming in and out of her soaked hole.

"I'm cumming now!" she hollered as she bucked wildly. I could feel her fluids pouring down my throat. It was intoxicating. I waited until her spasms stopped and kissed her from her pussy back to her waiting lips. "I've never tasted myself." she said as she smiled and licked her juices from my face. She slowly sat up and with our eyes locked together, I felt her soft warm hands rubbing my breasts, then my round belly and then my....

Betty squealed and her eyes lit up. "Oh goodness, Nan is that a....I mean is it...you know real? Does it work? Oh fuck, yes!" Betty yanked my teal bikini panties down, as I stepped out of them, my erect she-cock staring her in the face. I could only moan as her soft hands glided over my she-cock.

"I tried telling you I was...you know different...from most girls." I said as she slid to the edge of the couch and licked my shaft. She just looked up at me, smiled and engulfed my eight-inches into her warm waiting mouth. I let out a groan as my hips began to move. I held her head and pumped my she-cock faster, reaching the back of her throat.

"Oh yes, Betty, that's it!" I screamed as my ass tightened and my balls unloaded into her mouth. My legs were weak and I stumbled back and sat down beside her. My cum was glistening over her lips and I grinned as she licked the little droplets of cum from off my cockhead. This woman was incredible, instead of being turned off by me being a shemale...she was turned on. So turned on, that she surprised me when, without warning, she stood up, straddled my lap and impaled her plump body on my now semi-erect she-cock.

"Betty baby." I moaned. "You are so wet."

Betty leaned toward me and licked my ear. "Make me feel it."

I gripped her big, round ass and slowly pumped her. The folds of her pussy slid perfectly along the contours of my she-cock. My she-cock felt so invited into her depths. Her warm juices surrounded it, literally milking it.

I could only close my eyes as she bounced faster and faster moaning, "Deeper! Deeper!"

When we kissed it seemed as she was trying to devour all of me my mouth and my she-cock. At this point, I wanted her to.

"Fuck me Nan, hard!" she hollered as she plunged down. I gripped even more of her fat ass and pumped harder and faster. I wanted her to feel it in her throat.

"Oh shit! Fuck!" she hissed as she kissed me sucking in my tongue. "I'm cumming sweetie!"

Her pussy was marinating my she-cock and I could feel another orgasm about to surface.

"Betty, I'm about to cum.", I breathed. 'I'd better pull-"

She grabbed onto my big round ass cheeks tight and forced her wonderful cunt downward, swallowing me up. "I want you, all of you."

I smiled as I groaned and let loose my juices.

"That's it baby, give it to me." Betty cooed, as my pumping and spasms slowed. "I just love the way your dick swells when you cum. It feels SO good to me."

Betty lifted herself off and began to lick my she-cock and balls, cleaning them of her juices and my cum. I lay my head wondering.....could she be better than Karen.