Alan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,479 Followers

Geoff meekly responded no, and Alan turned to the jerks and shrugged his shoulders, moving along to a new group of people.

Around 2 am Pauline came up to him and asked him if he was ready to leave. He told her to find her sister, and they all walked out together. Chad ran after them. "Hey man, I'll drive my girlfriend home, if you don't mind." He sounded a little peeved. Alan turned around and said, "You've been drinking a lot, Chad. It would be better if I saw them home." He reinforced this suggestion using the powers of the Seed of Paishiya'uvada.

"I've been drinking a lot Alan. It would be better if you saw them home." This confused him. He hadn't fucked Kate in almost two weeks, the weekend before that Friday she had fainted, and he had resolved to get into her pants, or under her skirt as the case was, tonight. The three of them left a confused Chad on the front porch and walked to Alan's car. "Power is useful," he mused to himself.

Next Chapter: Alan discovers the ring of Ko'un-Zir, spends time with his women, and a good time is had by all.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,479 Followers
12