Alan Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers

over-dramatic show of swallowing it down before taking him in her mouth again, to make him hard for her mistress. Alan quickly regained his erection, surprising both women.

Miranda pulled Laura off of him by her hair, marched Laura over to the corner of the room attaching her collar to a chain and covered her eyes with the blindfold, returned to the bed and then straddled him. "You're gonna be a good boy now, aren't you? You're gonna make me come, yes?" She half-groaned as she lowered herself slowly onto his dick, small gasps escaping her mouth; she had never been with a man so large. Alan decided to toy with her, and using his powers blocked her ability to orgasm. Up and down, up and down she stroked herself onto him, her excitement boiling, but for some reason she didn't understand, not boiling over. "Fuck!" she moaned, frantic with sexual excitement but unable to climax.

"What's wrong, Miranda?" he asked her, the evil grin now spreading across *his* face.

"Mistress! Call me M-mistress!" she barked back as best she was able through the haze of lust enveloping her. Sweat was pouring down her face, down her neck and over her bust, soaking the leather of her bra. Whenever he thrust up at her small droplets of perspiration dripped off her diamond-hard nipples and landed on his abdomen.

"No, I will not," he shot back with a harsh tone in his voice.

She slowed her bouncing, both because her mounting fatigue and the shock at this boy's defiance.

"Listen to me, son," she whispered through half-clenched teeth, "I thought I laid out the rules after I strapped you down. I'm in charge here. Now shut up and f-fuck me" There was a horny weariness to her voice.

"You're in charge? Then why can't you come? Huh?" Alan brought his hands up and grabbed her breasts through her bra, squeezing them roughly, her nipples pressing insistently into the palms of his hands.

"How,did you do that?" she shrieked, her eyes fixated on his unbound wrists as she ground her crotch into his.

"Magic," he snarled back, rolling her over and off of him and getting on top, then slamming his cock fully into her. Miranda screamed incoherently. He strapped her in to the restraints attached to the bed's frame; she was too week with exhaustion to resist.

"What are y-you g-g-gonna do to me," she asked fearfully.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said simply. "I'm gonna fuck you to within an inch of your life, and then I'm gonna come in your mouth," he explained as he sunk his cock into her steaming and juicy depths. And I'm gonna make you come so hard your toes are gonna curl up."

She groaned deafeningly loud. "NO!" Alan stopped his attack, just the head of his dick resting inside the entrance of her pussy.

"No? You don't want that?" He gave her another inch, feeling her walls contract against his invader.

"No," she insisted, her mind a fury of contradictions. He was in control, and she didn't like it, but what he was doing to her was so powerfully erotic the excitement was insanely arousing. She could feel it, her juices dripping out of her womanhood to her ass and then onto the sheets.

"No? You want me to pull out? You want me to get dressed and leave? Or do you want me to fuck your tight little pussy and then come in your slut mouth?" he taunted her writhing form as he slowly pronged her with an inch of his cock, slowly pushing and drawing out, feeling her rubbery pussy lips grasping his shaft in an attempt to keep him from escaping her warm depths.

She couldn't think straight, and the loss of control was terrifying to her, a Mistress, a person who tried her best always to stay in control. "No," she grunted not knowing if she said that so he would continue or cease fucking her. She was out of her mind with lust.

Alan took that to mean that she wanted him to stop, and he pulled out of her, an obscene slurping noise resulting as her gash gave up his cock. He walked over to the corner where Laura was cowering and trembling and took off her blindfold.

She looked up at him, her vision dominated by the sight of his twitching erection, covered in her Mistress's secretions. It looked delicious to her and a drop of drool escaped from the corner of her mouth. This man--this boy--standing before her had dominated her Mistress, her dominatrix. He stared at her, saying nothing, and she moved her head as far forward as her chain would allow, licking the glowing pink head of his penis. "Yummy!" Laura thought. He took a small step towards her and she took his tool in her hand, rubbing it against her face and licking the shaft.

"Are you ready?"

Laura didn't understand the question. She shrugged and continued to nuzzle his dick, her long blond hair tickling his most sensitive organ.

He pulled back and then knelt in front of her so their faces were level. "Are you ready? To help me?"

Her pale blue eyes shimmered, wide as pools, and she slowly nodded her assent. He reached behind her neck and released her from the collar, also detaching it from the chain. After disconnecting the nipple clips he led her over to the futon, so they were in sight of the quivering Miranda, and stood her in front of him leaning forward so that his chin was lightly resting on her left shoulder, then whispered his instructions in her ear. Her eyes went wide with shock and arousal. He left the room, leaving the door open behind him as he made his way to the refrigerator for a drink.

"What are you doing?" Miranda croaked loud enough for him to hear in the next room. "No, slave, stop, don't do that. I am your Mistress, damnit! Let me go, please." Alan downed half a bottle of water before coming back in, and he saw that Laura had followed his directions perfectly. Miranda was naked on the bed. No bitch-goddess boots, no leather bra and panties, only the collar, the slave collar, the collar she had used to restrain Laura. The blonde graduate student sat at attention in a straight-backed chair facing the bed, her hands crossed demurely over her naked crotch.

"Please Alan, please let me up. I'll fuck you. I'll I'll I'll I'll even let you--" she paused, the thought almost sickening her, "--come in my mouth, please?"

"I don't know, Miranda. Laura here has been most cooperative, unlike some people I know, unlike some people in this very room, as a matter of fact," he retorted, toying with her. "I think Laura deserves a little attention, don't you? Watch carefully what I do for her, because if you're a good girl I'll let you have some too." He winked at Laura as he said this, and she began trembling again at the thought of things to come.

He motioned for her to stand, and took her place on the seat, then pulled her quaking body onto his lap, his hard cock resting against her ass. For the first time he stopped to take her in; she had a fantastic body, all curves, petite and very soft. He'd be surprised if she had ever seen the inside of a gym. There was no stringiness to her muscles, nary a right angle on her entire body. She was the essence of femininity. Her breasts were medium-size and beautifully shaped, capped by nipples so pale pink they almost matched her skin tone; a light dusting of freckles went from the bridge of her nose to the top of her bosom. Alan had his arms around her waist and his fingers in her mound, one teasing her clit, the other stroking her lips, occasionally running through the neatly trimmed patch of yellow pubic hair which crowned her vagina. Once she was sufficiently wet he would lift her and set her down on his dick, and that time was soon approaching.

Miranda looked up from the bed, her eyes wide and her jaw slack, taking in the sublimely erotic scene in front of her, wishing her hands were free, so badly did she want to play with herself. At least they hadn't blindfolded her, though that was of small comfort in her current situation.

* * *

Laura was a squeaker. She let loose a loud one when he penetrated her, groaning deeply as the whole of him made it way up her tiny pussy, a

passage never nearly stretched so much before. As he bottomed out she squeaked again, and yet more once he started lifting and dropping her, his hands firm on her fleshy hips.

"Yessss!" Laura gasped out. "Fuck me like that, yes!" Alan realized this was the first time she had said anything since shortly after entering the apartment.

"Looks good, don't it?" Alan said, addressing the bound Miranda on the bed. Miranda licked her lips and nodded. Watching Laura orgasm on the end of his gargantuan dick was one of the most thrilling sights she had ever seen, and judging by her roommate's moans she sure sounded like she was having the time of her life, and she wanted some of that for herself; the throbbing in her pussy was telling her so.

Before Miranda knew what was happening the pair had shifted. He was doing her from behind now, Laura face hanging a few inches above her own. Suddenly Laura dropped her head down and attacked Miranda's mouth with her own, and Miranda eagerly reciprocated, her horniness overcoming her fear over the loss of control, her tongue busily exploring her roommate's gasping mouth. Alan reached forward and cupped Laura's forehead, drawing her away from her bound lover.

"Tell her," he ordered Laura curtly. "Tell her this is the best fucking you've ever had. Tell her how it feels."

"Oh God yes! So good. So hard! So long! So big in my tight little pussy. The best! The best! The best! The best! The best!" she chanted mindlessly, her face a mask of unadulterated pleasure and lust. Miranda felt the flow from her pussy increase.

"Oh my GOD! It's happening! AGAIN!" the blonde submissive screeched as she exploded anew in an orgasm of epic proportions, collapsing half on the bed, half on her chained roommate, a cheek pressed into Miranda's own heaving tit. Alan kept pumping into her, and in less then two minutes she exploded again, but less frenzied this time, as she was nearing the end of her stamina. As he pulled his still hard cock, shiny and dripping with Laura's juices from her hot channel, the small girl have a last moan and passed out, her body limp against Miranda's.

Alan lifted her up and carried her to her room, ignoring the crazed look Miranda was shooting at him as they left. After gently depositing her on her bed and pulling up the comforter to cover her, he quickly swallowed down the rest of the bottled water on the way in to Miranda's bedroom.

"So, what did you think of that?" he asked her sneeringly.

"Please," she huffed. "Pleeeease."

"What do you want? What do you want me to do?" he asked back, a mock innocence in his voice.

"Do that to me. Please," she pleaded.

"Fuck you?"

"Yesssss. I need it. Please. I want you. I w-w-w-want to c-come like that. Like sh-sh-she did."

"You'll be a good girl?"

"Anything. Anything, p-please," she whined.

"You'll suck my cock? Drink my come?"

"Yes!" she answered without the slightest hesitation.

He walked to the head of the bed and fiddled with her cuffs, releasing her from her bonds. He laid down on the mattress, and pushed her upright. "Show me. Show me how a GOOD GIRL sucks cock."

She attacked him with her mouth, licking the underside with the flat of her soft tongue. She had absolutely no experience in this; growing up she had simply refused, and as a Mistress she had slaves for this task. She improvised, mixing kissing and licking and sucking into an opera of lust.

He tapped her on her shoulder and she understood, taking the head back into her mouth, waiting expectantly for it to explode. She needed not to wait long, and to her surprise she savored the taste of him. He flipped her onto her back, spread her legs and knelt between them. Amazingly he hadn't lost a whit of his hardness, and she gasped aloud when the head of his prick came to rest on the lips of her drooling pussy, nestling itself against the soft auburn curls which covered her pubis.

"Beg."

This was a game she had often

played with Laura, so she knew what to do. "Fuck me, please, fuck me. I want to feel it in me, please. I'll be a good girl, a good little girl, I promise, but please fuck me now. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she howled as he filled her at last, her entreaties degenerating into incoherent grunting as he hammered in and out. Her entire body shook violently as he gave it to her, her head bouncing off the pillow, her arms and legs flailing about. Less than a minute after penetration she climaxed, her tight wet pussy grasping strongly at its invader, a shower of juices flowing briskly from her pussy, drenching his shaft and trickling off of his swinging balls.

"Come in me," she begged. "Shoot your juice in my pussy, my good-girl pussy," she squealed. "I have to feel it!"

Groaning himself, he came into her spasming channel, collapsing forward, covering her body with his own. She embraced him, her arms coming around his back, her legs encircling his sweaty ass.

"So good. So fucking good," she muttered mostly to herself as she drifted off into her dreams.

* * *

The following Wednesday in class Miranda handed back the next batch of essays to her students. Alan flipped through the paper, excited that the comments were all positive. The grade however brought him up short.

D- Please see me at my regularly scheduled office hours, this Thursday, 5:30 to 7.

There was a smiley face under the grade.

Next Chapter: The pursuers close in.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers