Alan Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers

"'Do it?'" he repeated back to her, his gaze level and slightly intimidating.

"Uh, make love?" She could tell by his expression that this wasn't the phrase he was wanting to hear.

"Fuck. Are you and Scarlet going to fuck?"

"I, uh, I will if you, like, want me to, Master."

"No, Kate, no. No taking the easy way out here. I know it's easier for you to do things if I order you to, or if you can rationalize that way, but it's me, Alan, asking you, Kate, if you plan on having a sexual encounter, if you plan to fuck Scarlet. Forget 'Master.'"

Kate bit her lip, her mind racing a mile a minute. As she spoke her lips began to tremble, and her answer came in the barest if whispers. "I want to. I want to f-fuck Scarlet. I want her to eat me out. To eat my pussy, and to eat hers."

Alan wiped a small tear from the corner of her eye, but that was the full extent of her crying; had had expected more. "OK," he whispered back soothingly, and held her around her torso, kissing her upward-extending bound arms softly until she was still again. He touched her face and she inhaled sharply. "Now back to the fun, my little horny slave."

"Yes, Master, yes," Kate exclaimed as he got on top of her and pushed his cock into her sopping wet snatch. She came in less than a minute, her pussy walls clenching down on his hot shaft, more and more girl juice squirting out of her pussy and around his dick, soaking both of them where they were joined. Alan dropped his head down to her pink nipples and sucked on them, toying with the gold rings with the end of his tongue, and this set her off again, her mind awash with the sensations of the moment and the anticipation of what waited for her back in the dorm when she and her roommate returned from break on Monday. "Coming, Master, coming again, OH GOD YES!" she growled as his fucking took her on that magic ride to ecstasy again and again, her body convulsing in release every few minutes until her stamina failed her and she could only quiver and moan as Alan continued to screw her. Her last feeling before passing out was a monster of an orgasm she experienced simultaneous to shooting his come into her wet passage. She awoke a while later, her arms released, cuddled up with Alan spooning behind her, his crotch wedged into her so that he was putting a small amount of pressure on the protruding end of her butt plug, and she ground her ass back into him, enjoying the sensation of fullness in her bottom. She knew he had awakened when she felt him start to play with her nipple rings.

"I'm gonna call my parents and let them know I wont be home until morning, OK?" she asked, and he agreed.

Clicking off her cell phone she got back into bed and snuggled up to him, and he spooned her as before. His hands on her breasts were extremely arousing to her, and it was a small struggle to make conversation.

"I wonder what it'll be like, uh, fucking Scarlet."

"You'll never know if you don't try."

"Sometimes I think I'm a pervert," she sighed.

"Oh, and what does that make me? Hmm?" he said, pinching her nipples until they hardened under his fingers.

"Boys are," she paused, thinking this through, trailing off. "Guys are different. Your fantasies are supposed to be, well, uh, more, uh," but she couldn't articulate what she was trying to say. "What bugs the shit out of me is that I like it so much. When we went back to the Master/slave thing I really liked it! I was so wet just thinking about the plug, and following your orders, and I loved it, but a small part of me thinks that its wrong. And the worst part is, I'd do it all again at the drop of a hat. Scarlet even picked up on it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it was kind of funny, see. The day she told me about being a lesbian--I mean bi-- she said she thought I wouldn't get too upset by it, and I asked her why, and she said any girl with nipple rings and a shaved vagina is kinky to begin with, so a little lesbianism wouldn't be too much to deal with. SHE KNEW!" Kate sighed before going on, "Am I kinky?"

"Everybody's kinky, in their own way. Don't worry so much. You don't want to be my slave, always, do you? I mean, you like college and making friends, right?"

"Right."

"And if I asked you to give up everything in your life to serve me forever as my twenty-four hour a day full-time slave, all thoughts centered around me, you'd turn that down, right?"

"Hah! But I know you would never ask me to do something like that! You're a nice guy, and nice guys don't pull shit like that, tempting as that offer might be."

"So you'd think about it, huh?"

She giggled and reached up, pressing her palm against his forehead, pushing him slightly away. "No!" she laughed, "As much as I like you, and like being your occasional slave, no."

"Good," he breathed, hugging her tighter. "You're just a slight submissive personality. You want this sometimes, but not at the expense of a 'regular life,' right?"

"Yeah. It's amazing. I never knew before you showed me that day back in high school, in the newspaper office. And now, I've been having these dreams, dreams about other women, sexual dreams, and not just about Scarlet."

"Who else?"

"Mostly about Mrs. Hall. About that morning in her office, remember?"

"I remember."

"And someone else, a Mistress. Fuck, I'm so fucking kinky."

"Profane, perhaps, but not so kinky."

"I know," she said sheepishly.

"Does it feel good? When we 'play' together?"

"Uh huh."

"Is it hurting anybody?"

"Nuh uh."

"Are you living your life as you like living it? Do you like school, friends, your volunteer work, all that?"

"Yeah?"

"And sometimes, once in a while, you like having your cute little tush filled with a plug, and you like calling me 'Master,' and you like obeying my commands. And now you're thinking about having sex with other females, just to see if you like it, to see if the experience matches your fantasies. Have I summarized the situation correctly?" he asked jovially.

"That's about it, yeah."

"You're a healthy young woman, with a health sexual appetite, and a healthy dose of sexual curiosity. You just finished your first semester at one of the best colleges in the country, and you got a 4.0. You have a sister that loves you, parents who adore you, a group of runaway teenage girls who think you walk on water because you take an afternoon a week to spend time with them and help them. You have me, and I think you're the bomb, one of the best people I know. You have a roommate who wants to jump your bones. Life is good for you, Kate. You know this."

She was crying silently. "I know. Sometimes my mind just spins out of control. The therapist I was seeing last year wanted to put me on some kind of anxiety pill, and I turned him down, but you put stuff in such good perspective. You're better than any pill," she sniffled and rubbed her body into hers. "I feel like such an asshole. There are people out there with real problems, and I'm just some whiny trust-fund girl with a slightly confused sexual identity. Fuck me all to hell!"

"Everybody's got problems," he assured her. She sniffled in response. Alan held her, lightly caressing the parts of her body available in their position, and she calmed.

"Yeah, and my problems are smaller than most. Thanks for showing me that, I mean it."

"Glad to be of help, slave."

"Ooh! Playtime again, Master?"

"You betcha, toots."

She rolled over to face him and pushed him onto his back then shimmied down his body until his hardening manhood was level with her mouth. He groaned as she took him between her lips, and he sucked in his breath as she swallowed him to his root.

"Oh yeah, baby, a nice healthy blowjob," he moaned as she bobbed up and down on his straining erection, and she chuckled around his cock at the word "healthy." Kate looked up into his eyes, staring at him, daring him to look away, and he was somehow unable. Her eyes were piercing as her black hair bounced to and fro to the rhythm of her fellatio, and he was transfixed by her beauty. Only when he shot his load into her sucking mouth was he able to close his eyes, and that was because of reflex.

Amazingly, to Kate, he stayed hard, and she squealed when he reached down and gave her a light spank on her pretty ass. She got the message and rolled onto her hands and knees. Alan teased her, slowly withdrawing, and then reinserting the butt plug until she was panting and mewling in arousal.

"Please!" she gasped, and he did not disappoint, at last pulling the toy from her ass and replacing it with his cock before the aperture closed all the way. She screamed upon its entry, not in pain--for her ass was well used to taking his length--but rather in excitement. So wrong this all was, taking Alan in her butt, but it felt so good, so right, like he said, healthy. Kinky, too.

It was healthy to explore her sexuality this way, not to mention satisfying. And now he was reaching around her crotch, his hand diddling her soaked pussy, bring forth manic yelps as his fingertips made contact with her oily clit. The shudders came without warning, presaging an orgasm of almost excruciating power.

"Y-yes! Fuck me! F-fuck my tight little whore slut ass, Master! I'm I'm COMING! COME WITH ME. Fuck yourself into my slutty ass, MASTER!"

As they reached orgasm together Kate screamed unintelligibly and was no longer able to support her body's weight with her arms, collapsing to the mattress, causing his still spurting dick to spray semen across her back. It pooled in the small of her back, and with her last bit of strength she reached behind herself and scooped some into her hand, then began drowsily licking it off. She fell asleep with her thumb in her mouth.

* * *

Alan turned of the lights after tucking Kate under his covers, showered and went to the basement. He needed little sleep so he decided to devote a few hours to training. From the documents he had studied from Jack's CD-ROMs he had written up a preliminary exercise schedule based on a long document, Jack's "Seed Journal," Massimo's catalog of his use of his powers, a very handy document, Alan had found. Tonight he was concentrating on TK, the movement of objects with his mind. This had been one of the fist powers Alan had experiment with after receiving the Seed of Hyrcanus last spring, but after reading the "Seed Journal" Alan had seen how rudimentary and clumsy those efforts had been.

When he noticed the sun breaking through the windows he went back upstairs and settled down next to the worn out body of Kate. He found himself fatigued after his training sessions, and though he usually required only a few minutes of rest to recuperate, he drifted off to his first real sleep in a few days. He needed it, he realized. Even Vessels need to recharge.

Next Chapter: Kate's (new) first; reports from the field.

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers
12