Alan Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers

* * *

Alan let himself back into the apartment. The bathroom door was open, and he could hear the shower running; he stripped down to his shorts and pulled the curtain aside. Kate and Miranda were washing one another and looked at him as the curtain opened.

"Hey there," Miranda said seductively.

"Hi," Kate squeaked as Miranda ran a hand over her pussy.

"Mind if I join you?"

"It'll be a tight fit. Why don't we adjourn to the bedroom?"

Alan had helped Kate dry off, and on their way back he pulled Kate aside.

"How was it?"

"Great!"

"Did you eat her?" he asked, and Kate's blushing in response told the answer.

The room reeked of sex, the smell of pussy tickling his nose. Miranda was reclining in the bed, propped up by a pillow when Alan and Kate entered. "So, what should we do now?" she asked with an evil grin.

"I want her to eat you while I fuck her from behind," Alan decided, pushing Kate onto the bed so she was facing Miranda's pussy, her ass up for him. Kate got down to business, and had Miranda screeching in no time. Alan buried his face in Kate's pussy, his lips lapping up the trickle of fluids that were coming out of her engorged gash. Kate shuddered when she felt Alan lick around the ring of her anus, but kept eating away at Miranda nonetheless. The two girls orgasmed together, and Alan knelt behind Kate and teased her opening with the head of his shaft, rubbing the tip against her pussy lips, and from time to time inserting it in her just an inch before withdrawing.

Kate's mouth was a frenzy on Miranda's hot pussy, Alan's teasing stoking the flames of her passion. Miranda came again, her legs curling around Kate's head, locking in place again, and Alan shoved his cock into Kate's pussy, half his dick entering with the first thrust. Kate's head shot back with such force that, amazingly, she broke free of Miranda's legs and screamed. "OH GOD YES, FUCK!"

Alan kept feeding her cock and soon he was fucking her with the full length. Kate lowered her head and rested the side of it against Miranda's crotch and belly. "Fuck me Alan, fuck me good. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He kept at it until she climaxed, girl juice shooting out around his cock and dripping on the bedding, adding itself to the moisture already there. He rolled Kate on to her back next to the other girl, still shivering and trembling, and approached the recumbent Miranda. She sat forward and immediately began slurping at his cock, soaked with Kate's spendings.

"Mmmm, I love sucking cock, but only your cock," she purred between licks. Kate watched them with drowsy eyes.

"I know how you feel," she put in. "I never liked going down on a guy before I began sucking his cock."

"Inever went down on a guy beforeAlan. Hemademedo it, andI couldn'tbelievemuch Iliked it." She pulled back for a second, and added, "But never for anyone else. I even liked eating his come!!!!"

"Oh yeah, I know! I love his come! I never swallowed before he first made me. I also love it when he comes on my face, although I'm not too picky about where he comes. In my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass, it's all good."

"He fuck you in your ass?" Miranda asked. She had ceased her oral attack and was slowly jacking him with her right hand as she turned her head to look over at Kate. Her mouth and face were covered with saliva, and it shined in the light of the bedroom. "He does? Do you, uh like that?" Kate turned bright red and nodded vigorously.

"I thought that was just for the guy," Miranda continued.

"No," Kate shot back, interrupting. "I love it there. I come every time," she said, pride brimming in her voice.

"Every time you were assfucked, or just with Alan?"

"She's only assfucked with me. I took her cherry back there."

"Do you want to try it?" Kate asked, a smile forming on her lips. Miranda was shocked that it was her, and not Alan, asking the question. She had never had anything larger than a finger in her ass (which she loved), and the thought of taking Alan's monster up her rear passage was fear provoking, but, on the other hand, Kate did seem so enthusiastic, and her enthusiasm was infectious. She nodded, to Kate, not to Alan.

"Oh, goody!" Kate laughed, clapping her hands. "I'll help!"

"What do I do?" she asked Alan.

"Kate's the director of this little play, so ask her," Alan replied, grinning over Kate.

Kate had Alan lay on his back and she had Miranda lay face down. After licking around her rosebud for a few seconds she went into the bathroom and looked through the medicine cabinet for some sort of lubricant. She found a bottle of cream and went back into the bedroom. Miranda had repositioned herself and was laying on top of him, and he was lightly rubbing and pinching her distended nipples. She reached between them and began rubbing lube on Alan's erect penis, and then, without any warning to Miranda, shoved a slippery finger up her upturned ass.

"Ooh! That feels good!" Miranda cooed as Kate slowly fingered her ass while at the same time planting little kisses all over the skin of her bottom. Kate's other hand began work on massaging Miranda's pussy, and before long the red-haired girl was writhing in ecstasy.

"I think she's ready," Kate announced, and helped Miranda turn over and straddle Alan's slippery cock, facing away from him. She maneuvered the older girl so her tight rosebud was resting against the tip of the hard cock below her. Just as his dick pierced the tight anal ring Kate snaked out her tongue and licked all around Miranda's dripping slit, which caused her to relax her ass muscles and take a few inches of Alan in her ass.

"Oh, JESUS!" Miranda moaned.

"Feels good, huh?" Kate asked.

"I, uh, think so, yeah!" she grunted as Kate pulled her down so that more of her tightest passage could consume the length of Alan's cock. When she bottomed out Kate held her still and began licking her again. She wanted to fuck Alan, but Kate's grip holding her in place, her ass impaled unmoving on the monster of a cock, was strong, so she concentrated on the magic Kate's busy tongue was conjuring. "She's really getting good at that!" she thought in wonder as Kate mouthed her dripping gash.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!" she screamed as a force-five hurricane of an orgasm consumed her. Kate released her handholds at her hips and began, with Alan's help to slowly raise and lower her puckered hole on his erection. Almost immediately Miranda exploded again, her sweaty body falling back to rest on his. Kate moved to the side of them and plunged her tongue into the older girl's mouth as her fingers diddled Miranda's bloated clit. Alan was gently moving his dick in and out of her clenching asshole as Miranda regained her bearings.

"Turn me over," she hissed, then directed Kate to lay back and open her legs. Alan got behind her and plunged his cock up her butt with one stroke as her mouth descended upon Kate's pussy. As he increased the speed and strength of his strokes Miranda's tongue became a whirlwind of passion as she gave Kate a thorough licking. The black-haired girl screeched and clamped her thighs around Miranda's head. Miranda screamed in Kate's pussy as she came again, setting Kate's fires anew, and Miranda was still gasping in release as she felt Alan empty his balls into her quivering rectum. He collapsed on top of the pair of them, and then they rearranged themselves to get comfortable. He hadn't slept in more than two days, and his eyelids were heavy. Kate had gone to the bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth, and the two women were taking turns swabbing down his semi-soft cock.

He slept.

Kate and Miranda each gave his cock a few quick licks and snuggled on opposite side, and soon they too were slumbering.

* * *

"Excellent, I'll see you on Tuesday," Alan said into his cell phone, and clicked off.

Neil had just arranged for the last of the data to be shipped to New York with no questions asked, and would be back in New York the next morning. His assignment was to study the research full-time, Alan joining him when his schedule allowed, but three afternoons a week minimum.

Next Chapter: Resurrecting Dr. Jean-Pierre

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,480 Followers
12