Alan Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,482 Followers

To Jenna's relief Kate ceased to pinch and twist, and instead began to lovingly stroke her nipples and breasts, and it felt divine, at the very least in comparison, uncomfortable as she was with the situation. "I'm sorry, Mistress Kate." Her pale face was wet with tears.

"We must punish you for that," Alan put in, his right hand closing around the handle of the black leather paddle.

"No, please Master, please Mistress, I will do anything."

"We will hold you to that, slave," Kate murmured in her ear, licking it again.

A flurry of movement; Jenna's languid mind could barely keep up as she was repositioned and Kate and Alan took there places. She was now kneeling on a small throw rug in the middle of Kate's room, her wrist cuffs clipped together behind her back.

Kate stood before her, her eyes fierce. "You called Scarlet very bad names."

"I'm s-sorry Mist--"

"No slave, don't speak, just listen." Jenna shivered and nodded. "Scarlet is you Mistress's friend, and a beautiful person."

Jenna nodded, and Kate continued, "Just because she takes pleasure in the touch of another woman doesn't make her any less of a person than anyone else." Kate reached to the snaps on either side of the waistband of her black leather bikini undies, and they fluttered to the ground between the high gloss leather boots.

"Pick them up, slave," her mistress demanded. Jenna struggled to get free of the cuffs which had her arms pinned behind her.

"How do you expect--"

SHWISH. The end of the riding crop came down and struck her left nipple, and Jenna bit back a scream; it wasn't that bad, compared to how Kate had twisted it, and in fact Jenna sort of liked the way it was tingling, the aftereffect of pain as the hurt receded.

"Don't be stupid, slave," Kate said, her words clipped. Jenna understood and bend over and took the panties between her teeth. With a big effort she righted herself back into the kneeling position.

One of Kate's hands patted her head like one would an obedient pet, and the other took the panties from her lips, handing the to Alan. She felt so humiliated, but she realized, again to her horror, that this whole scene was arousing her. It was then she realized that Kate's vagina was void of hair, and though she was slightly revolted she could not stop staring at it, and a small part of her brain wondered what her pussy would look like bald. She shuddered.

And now the smell was affecting her. She knew what that smell was, she knew from long experience lying awake in her dark bedroom back home, and her dorm room here. She had always had a healthy sex drive, and she got herself off almost every night, though only once in a while cleaning the wetness from her fingers in her own mouth. She liked the taste each time she did so, bit always had tried to resist the temptation, hating herself when she gave in, thinking it belied homosexual tendencies she wanted more than ever to eradicate from within herself.

She was terrified, her worst nightmare coming true. She knew that Kate would demand her mouth on the bare pussy, and she knew she would be helpless to resist, not only because she feared the paddle and the crop, but because her own lust would get the better of her. She realized she wanted to taste that. She believe she wasn't attracted to girls, but as the aroma invaded her nose and brain, she knew she was at the very least attracted to the taste, to the smell. Her eyes itched, and she become conscious of the fact that she hadn't blinked in far too long, so she did, but her stare was fixed on Kate's exposed flesh. It wasn't until Alan spoke (and even then, she was so concentrated that his words meant nothing to her) that she remembered he was still with them.

"Yes, Alan, she does seem interested. Isn't that right, slave? You like my pussy?"

"Yessssssss."

SWISH! Her other nipple now stung.

"What?!?" she cried, but quickly saw her mistake. "Sorry, Mistress," she mumbled.

"Better," Kate said. "What do you like about my pussy, slave?"

"It-it-it smells nice, Mistress."

"You like the smell, huh?"

"Yes...Mistress." She was glad she hadn't forgotten again, but it was close.

"Do you like how it looks, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, it's very pretty, smooth."

"What about how it tastes? Do you like how it tastes, slave?"

"I-I-I don't know, Mistress."

Alan stood next to Kate, and he dipped a finger in the shaved pussy. Kate sighed in delight as he stirred his finger around her insides. He withdrew his digit and held it in front of Jenna's mouth, but to their surprise Jenna clamped her lips shut, her head shaking from side to side. If the wanted to taste that they would have to spank her, or whip her with the crop, she decided defiantly. She refused to be a willing participant in tasting another woman's juices. Despite this resistance she was unable to look at anything other than Kate's moist hairless slit, or Alan's fingers, shiny with those juices, but she remained steadfast.

"That's funny," Alan said to Kate.

"What is?"

"Well, our little slave here really gets off on the taste of her own pussy," Alan explained as Jenna cringed, "So I'm just surprised that she wouldn't want to taste yours."

As Jenna's jaw dropped as a result of the revelation Alan quickly pushed his finger past her lips. She tried to bite down hard, hurt him bad so he would retreat, but to her alarm she merely closed her lips around it instead, and began to suck Kate's stickiness off him. Alan pulled his finger out slowly, amused that Jenna pursed her lips around it trying to keep him from escaping. He scanned her thoughts and found she was much more comfortable submitting herself to him than to Kate.

"It tasted good, didn't it, Jenna?" he asked. He called her by name intentionally, trying to throw her off guard. It would be interesting to see how she reacted to his calling her Jenna, and Kate referring to her as a slave.

"Um hm," the cowering blonde nodded as she responded.

"Would you like more, Jenna?"

She nodded, embarrassed to admit she did, ashamed that she enjoyed having Alan's finger in her mouth. She watched in with dread as Kate inched her crotch closer to her face, and wanted to protest, wanted to ask him to get more of the tasty juices with his finger and feed her, and her stomach heaved as Kate pressed her shiny slit against her lips. She kept her mouth shut for almost a half minute, but the smell was so seductive, sweet and maddening. Her resistance crumbling, she felt her tongue pass through her closed lips and wiggle in Kate's sex, and soon thereafter she was licking all around, trying her best to gather all the juices secreted. She could feel Kate tremble with excitement, and she was please with herself for doing a good job.

Kate was panting when she pulled Jenna away from her gooey center, and the kneeling coed looked up with her at fear. Kate understood that Jenna was afraid she had failed to please her Mistress, so she patted her on the head again, and Jenna's eyes relaxed at the implied praise.

"What are you?"

Jenna knew how to respond right away; it was not for nothing that she had gained admission to such a good college. "Slave, Mistress," she whispered.

"You just licked me out. What does that make you?"

Jenna shut her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks. "Don't make me say it, Mistress, please?"

"You liked licking me out, I can tell. So, that makes you a lez, a dyke, a rug muncher, if I had a rug to munch, that is."

"NO!" she gasped. "No, you made me! Tied me up! I didn't want to..."

Alan leaned behind her and unbound her hands. Kate removed the collar and the leash. Jenna sighed with relief. "It's over. It's over. It's over," she thought with glee, though not daring to move an inch without their by or leave. She rolled her head around, grateful to be able to move it at last, and she rubbed her wrists as Alan removed the ankle cuffs. She stood after he tapped her shoulder, her eyes darting over the room to find her clothes, hungry for escape. When she turned towards the bed she saw Kate reclined against some pillows, her ass up to the edge, feet flat on the floor.

"Kate, where are my clo--"

But she was cut off, both by Kate's harsh tone, and the fascinating vision of seeing Kate caressing her denuded crotch with the flapped tip of the crop. "Come over here and lick my pussy, finish what you started."

As she fell to her knees and bustled towards the bed and Kate's wet slit she appreciated the fact that she was unbound and Kate hadn't called her a slave. Just as her face was within a few inches of Kate's pussy, Alan stopped her.

"Why?"

"What? I don't understand...Master?"

"Why are you about to go down on her? Did she order you? Are you tied up? Is she forcing you? And you can drop the 'Master' for now."

"N-no..." She looked up at him, and didn't see the paddle. Kate had stashed the crop behind her under the pillows, and it was now similarly out of sight. She looked back at Kate, and recognized that despite her prejudices, she wanted this. Badly. Her own pussy was drenched, she could feel little drops of her own nectar clinging to her bush and sliding down her thighs. She had never been this aroused. She leaned in again attempting to bury her face in Kate, but he held her, frustrated her.

"Why?"

"B-because I want to!" she groaned, lunging at Kate, burying her lips and tongue in the puffy flesh.

"Good girl, good girl," Kate moaned as she played with the blonde mane at her waist. She pulled on the hair gently, not enough to hurt, or even to move Jenna's mouth off her pussy, but just enough to expose the kneeling girl's neck so Alan could reattach the collar. Jenna groaned as she felt it snap closed around her, sending delightful sensations tingling up her Mistress's spine. She groaned again as Alan gave her a few light slaps with the paddle, driving both girls to orgasm.

She lifted her mouth off Kate's pussy, licking around her mouth to capture the juices covering her face, shivering with satisfaction. She heard Alan address her from behind, but her mid was still swimming.

He repeated the question. "Why?"

"Because I liked it." Her mid rocked at the recognition that she did indeed enjoy this. He slapped her again with the paddle, and she added, "Eek! Master!"

Kate was going down on her as she laid flat on her back, and she panted with arousal. She could feel something pressing at her lips. something warm, something hard, something huge. Both her eyelids and her lips popped open as Alan pressed his erection into her mouth, and she was proud as he groaned aloud as she began to play with his cock with her lips and tongue. Kate was driving her mad with the sucking and licking, and her ministrations with the end Alan's cock--a cock so large she had to cross her eyes to see fully down the shaft--accelerated. As her groans transformed into feral grunts it took supreme effort on her part to not let him escape from her jaws, but she managed. As she writhed on the bed in the most enormous climax yet this evening he spurted a prodigious blast, and she did her best to take it all, but there was far too much. Semen escaped from the corners of her mouth as she at last released him, screaming so loud she worried the whole hall would hear, not knowing there was no chance of that happening thanks to Alan's abilities.

She felt at once sluggish and stimulated, and offered no resistance as her two dominants rearrange her on the bed. Alan was now reclining, Kate on top, slowly bobbing up and down on his immense erection, screaming out her passion as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm while Jenna licked at their joining as she had been directed. After a slew of climaxes Jenna was now right on Kate's hairless pussy as the black haired girl continued to scream as she bobbed now, her ass impaled.

It when on for more than an hour, the positions and the level of arousal entirely new to the new slave girl. She screamed so loud she thought she would have a sore throat the next morning as Alan fucked her from behind as Kate rubbed her clit with gentle fury.

"PLEASE MASTER ALAN! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLAVE! COOOOOMING! COMING! COMING! COMING! COMING!" she shouted at the end as she felt him spill himself in her wildly undulating pussy.

She passed out.

When she awoke she was startled to find herself in her own bed, lying atop the covers, Alan and Kate at the edge of her mattress. Kate cleaned her face and groin with a warm washcloth.

"How did I get--" she croaked, her throat throbbing, her mouth dry

"Shush," Kate ordered, holding a bottle of water to her mouth. It was one of those sports bottle, the kind with a hard nipple at the end, and she blushed, remembering spending much effort licking and sucking Kate's hard and ringed nipples, but she was grateful her Mistress was taking care of her.

Alan stroked her yellow mane as he forced commands into her mind. She would not speak if Scarlet's orientation to anyone. He had mined her memories and was relieved to see she hadn't already revealed anything yet. She would be submissive to Kate, and , to a lesser extent, him. He didn't shackle her mind so that she wouldn't be able to speak about this night. He wanted to see if she would have the courage to talk about it.

"Almost time for bed, sweet slave," Kate said, withdrawing the bottle, but leaving it within reach.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jenna mumbled as best she could. "Please, blanket."

"Just one last thing," Kate said.

Jenna opened her sleepy eyes, but couldn't react at all when Kate reached into the pocket of the her robe and took out a small dildo with a notch near the end, a small perpendicular handle right at the top. Without outward expression she cringed as Kate lubed it with a small amount of jelly and brought it to her crotch. She did manage a gasp as she felt it against her rear pucker, and she shook in terror, clenching as hard as she could to prevent the anal invasion. Alan put his hands on her blonde muff, casually exploring her mound. She let out a tired breath and relaxed, but this ran counter to her position, as Kate used now had a much easier time inserting the plug up her butt. When it was securely in place, her ring of flesh tight around the notch she let out a small breath. It didn't hurt, yet it didn't feel good. It was weird, but strangely sexy. It made her wonder again how a cock, a cock like Alan's, would feel back there, thought she had first encountered watching Kate thrash in ecstasy as Alan did her back there.

"One last thing before we leave, slave."

Jenna pricked up her ears, concentrating though the overwhelming fatigue.

"You are not allowed to remove the plug. If you have the need, you must come and see me."

Jenna nodded, and drifted off.

* * *

Alan held Kate as she drifted off. He was not too tired, and he extricated himself shortly thereafter and sat at the desk and studied. He would slip back in before she awoke.

* * *

The junior diplomat stood at the arrival gate. Though he had never heard of the passenger, he had his orders. The man was traveling with full diplomatic protections, and should be accorded deference at a ministerial level. He was told that this man would be the first of the flight.

To his surprise the man coming down the jetway looked more like a holy man than a politician, but he wasn't paid to be caught off guard, so he buried the thought. He reached for the man's carry on bag, and the man allowed him to take it.

"Arigato," he said with a weary voice.

"WELCOME TO JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT," the sign overhead said in huge letters.

Next Chapter: Entente Cordiale

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,482 Followers