Alan Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,477 Followers

He looked down at her, and she confirmed it with a look that even a non-mind reader would be able to catch. He pushed in very slowly, halting as he came to rest against her maidenhead. He was concentrating hard, and so instead of talking, he sent out mental commands. Jess and Kate crossed the room and each took hold of Nila's legs, one on each side, gently brushing their hands over her calves in a soothing manner. Scarlet sat on the bed next to Nila and with her right hand teased a nipple, and with her left gently caressed her stretched-out pussy lips. Jenna, who was half behind Nila, and half underneath her, teased the other nipple and massaged the Indian girl's clitoris. In less than a minute Nila was gasping and moaning, her body shaking harder than before; Kate and Jess had to take a firmer grasp on her lower extremities, as most of her herky-jerky action was happening below her waist. Jenna was cooing into Nila's ear assuring her that everything would be all right, as the dusky-skinned bucked up and down, Alan's cock rubbing against her thin hymen. Suddenly her eyes rolled up into her sockets and her whole body stiffened and seized. She screamed in orgasm as her girlfriends massaged and manipulated her. Partway through her climax her cute little butt came off the pillow and her hips rolled towards Alan. Without him moving an inch the head of his cock pierced her cherry, and she screamed and howled in pain mixed with pleasure.

"Oh my God!" she wailed as Alan began to move once again, pressing himself deeper into her pulsating channel. "Yes! More! Please, please, please," she screamed as Alan began pushing and pulling his manhood within her. Her eyes rolled back again, and she screamed out another orgasm as his shaft rubbed against her clit and Jenna's fingertips. Scarlet leaned over her and pressed their lips together, and Nila opened her mouth, admitting the redhead's tongue. Alan was unrelenting, and she could not breathe with peak efficiency with Scarlet in her mouth. With her next earth-shaking climax she broke away from Scarlet's kiss, screeched so loud that she almost caused damage the ears in the room, and passed out, a huge smile plastered on her face. Jess put on a robe and went to the bathroom, returning with two warm wet washcloth. Alan slowly withdrew from Nila, and Jess and Kate cleaned the two of them, washing away the crimson traces from Alan's penis and Nila's pubis.

"Well, there's a first time she'll never forget," Jenna chuckled as she extricated herself out from underneath the slumbering, no longer virgin Nila. "That is, of course, if you didn't kill her."

Playtime continued until after one in the morning. Alan fucked all the women save Jess. About an hour after her deflowering Nila awoke. A tad stiff at first she decided to watch for a bit. Alan was sitting in the arm chair, and Jenna was in his lap bopping up and down on his erection. It took a few minutes before Nila realized that Alan was fucking her ass. Actually she would not have known if Jenna hadn't screamed, "Fuck my little asshole with your monster cock, you bastard!" Nila's eyes widened in shock. Kate saw this and shot her a sly grin before kneeling before the fucking pair, and burying her face in Jenna's hairless pussy. Jenna screamed loudly as she came, bucking so hard she fell off of Alan's dick and onto Kate, both of them hitting the deck in a tangle of arms and legs. Kate immediately popped up and took Jenna's place on Alan's cock, first sliding her pussy down his length for a few minutes, just long enough for her to come, her pussy undulating around his shaft. When she recovered she lifted up and Alan guided his erection to her rear passage. Kate kept quiet as she rode her tightest passage up and down his massive organ, and she locked eyes with Nila, who by that time was able to sit up.

Nila's attention was fixed on the scene of Alan and Kate fucking. She was almost hypnotized watching it, and when Kate beckoned her over with a wave of her hand, Nila went without thinking at all, kneeling as she saw Kate do when Alan was reaming out Jenna. She bent over and licked at Kate's bald pussy, avoiding as best she could Alan's dick. She may have been euphoric with pleasure, but tasting Kate's ass on Alan's penis was not something she remotely considered erotic.

As Alan, Kate, and Scarlet left Nila, Jenna, and Jess were pushing the two beds together and settling down for the night. When they reached the elevator Scarlet started laughing, and the other two looked to find the source of their amusement. Curled up in a ball adjacent to the elevator doors was Simone, the first-year whom Alan had seen stagger out of Jess's room hours before. Alan helped her to her feet, and the three of them took her back to Sulzberger, her dorm on the Barnard side of campus. Alan and Kate bid Scarlet adieu on the west side of Broadway and crossed back to East Campus. Less than a minute after the door was closed and the lights turned off both were asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

It was not until mid-November until Alan saw Jack. It was taking months to dismantle Thornbow's network of spies and goons. Mr. Patel, His Lordship's former right hand man, was recalled from his unplanned retirement to assist. "By the time I'm done with him," Jack boasted in a phone conversation with Alan, "That bastard wont even remember having a step-brother."

The Abbot and the stone had returned to Japan, but Michiko had remained in Britain to assist Jack and the team. Just before Jack came back to New York, Alan had read a story in the New York Times about the high rate of murder and disappearance plaguing the upper level of Tokyo's leading crime family. The article was filled with quotes from Japanese law enforcement, speculating about what was happening; Alan had a firmer grasp on what was happening than those policemen did, despite never having visited Japan.

They gathered at Jack's completely restored townhouse for a celebratory dinner, plenty of wine and merriment evident around the long table. Peter looked relieved to be back in his native land, and was red-faced from alcohol almost as soon as the festivities commenced. When the party was over and Alan was making to leave and head back to campus he was surprised to see Michiko follow him out the door. She walked him to the end of the block and stood as he waited for a taxi.

"Do you remember that night? The night the Abbot came, and I was moved from the office to Jack's guest room? When I told you that one day we would have a very important conversation?"

Alan nodded.

"That day is tomorrow." She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and pushed him into his cab.

NEXT CHAPTER: Occidents Will Happen

juliancoreto
juliancoreto
1,477 Followers