Alan Gets Lucky

Story Info
A bad day ends in an unbelievable night.
4.4k words
4.28
53.2k
18
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Author's note: There are loving wives, but there are also loving husbands. This is a story about both.

I'm Alan, and I'm going to re-live a fantastic memory by telling you this story. I'm an early-thirties white guy. Just under 6 feet and just under 200 pounds. I'm in good physical shape and have been told that I am ruggedly handsome.

I work in an office and I'd had an absolute bitch of a day. One of my two assistants was on vacation, and the other had called in sick. My unreasonable boss still expected all of the work to get done. What the hell did he think I was? Triplets? Obviously I got out of work late.

I was just going to go home and chill out.

The traffic on my drive home was typical late rush hour. Sort of like a moving parking lot. I was really in a bad mood by the time I got home. I went in my apartment, went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the fridge and chugged about half of it. Damn, my last one! Grabbed a T-V dinner, I hate those things, and stuck it in the oven. I finished my beer and went for a nice hot shower.

After my shower I just slipped on a pair of boxers and went to get my dinner out of the oven. I sat down in my favorite chair, turned the T-V on and started channel flipping while I ate. The couple of ball games that were on, weren't my teams, the movies I had already seen, and nothing else looked interesting. Great, I can't even enjoy a relaxing night at home.

I decided I might as well get dressed and go out. I didn't feel like just sitting quietly at home, stressed out! I dressed in good jeans and a western shirt, put my boots on, and headed for my favorite bar.

I was glad traffic had thinned out some. The drive to the bar was about 20 miles, but it was my favorite place, and I might see some friends there.

I found a parking spot over in the corner of the lot, locked my car, and walked to the front door. I went in, stopped at the bar for a beer, and found myself a table where I could see the dance floor.

Looking around the room, I couldn't believe that none of my friends were out tonight. I mean it was Friday night! As my eyes made their second pass around the room, they suddenly just stopped. An exquisite creature had caught my attention.

Lustrous waist length, dark as midnight hair. Large brown eyes fringed with thick lashes. Beautiful full lips, slightly parted, with just a touch of color, that just begged to be kissed. A figure that would make angels sigh with envy and legs that went on forever. What a treat it would be to have those legs wrapped around me!

I took another big swallow of my beer, trying to work up the courage to go ask her to dance. She was just standing there, talking to some girl at a table across the room Obviously no one else had been brave enough to ask her to dance.

This Mexican goddess must have sensed that I was staring at her. She looked directly at me and gave me a dazzling smile. There was no one sitting close to me so I knew the smile was for me.

I was still just sitting there, pondering the situation, when she started walking toward me. She was so graceful it was like she was just floating across the floor. I swallowed hard as she stopped in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Nita, dance with me."

"I'd love to. I'm Alan." I answered, as the band started to play a nice slow song.

She was the perfect fit, under my arm, as we started to slow dance. She laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled in close.

I wondered, "What have I done to deserve this? My angel must be watching over me."

I was glad it was a long song. We just chatted quietly about the bar and the band.

When the song ended, she said, "Come sit with us, and meet my girlfriend."

I was more than willing.

When we got to the table where she had been standing, she said, "Alan, meet my friend, Sylvia. Sylvia, meet Alan, he's a good dancer."

I said, "Hello Sylvia, a pleasure to meet you."

Sylvia answered, "Please sit down."

The beer back on my table was almost gone anyway, so I didn't worry about it.

I asked, "What are you girls drinking? My treat."

I called the waitress over and ordered two margaritas and a Corona. The band was just going on break, so we had a few minutes to get acquainted.

It was their first time there, and they were disappointed that no one had asked either of them to dance.

I made smart assed comment, "I'm available."

They both laughed. Over the next few hours I danced a few times with Sylvia, but I spent the rest of my evening dancing with Nita. Both were good dancers.

Finally, the bartender yelled, "Last call for alcohol!"

I knew the band was only going to play one more song. I grabbed Nita by the hand and we stepped out onto the dance floor. I was sad that my wonderful evening was about to end.

You all know that when two girls go out together, they are leaving together. It's like a pact, one isn't leaving without the other. Damn girls' rules anyway!

The song was one of those real slow snuggle songs. Some people refer to them as belt buckle polishers. Nita was snuggled in real tight. Pressing her lovely breasts into my chest, with one arm up around my neck. I was pretty sure I was going to get a nice good-night kiss, or two, when I walked them out to their car.

Nita whispered in my ear, "Sylvia has to go home to her husband, but I'm not finished partying. My husband, Juan, is laying in bed at home, with his leg in a cast from his toes up to his crotch. I've been really bitchy at home lately, with no sex. He just can't do much with his leg still hurting from his accident."

She continued, "Tonight, he handed me his car keys and two large bills and he said, Honey, In my condition I can't do anything for your horny condition. I love you very much, but you need to go out and get laid! Have fun, and I'll see you tomorrow."

I was blown away! She had come down to the bar looking for a nice guy to relieve her, shall we say, "sexual tension". And she had picked me! I forgot all about my earlier bad day, my luck had certainly gotten better.

Nita said, "I love dancing with you. Usually, if a person is a good dancer, they're pretty good in bed, too. I'd love to dance some more with you before I take you to bed."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. The only place I could think of that had music all night long was Tijuana. It was only a little over an hour away.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "We can dance the night away in TJ, if you want to go, you bad girl!"

She looked up at me, and gave me a sensual kiss with her soft lips.

I had my answer.

Nita said, "We'll take Juan's car. Just leave yours here. We can drop Sylvia off at home. If her husband sees Juan's car he won't think anything about it. You have to drive, though. Okay?"

To answer her question, I simply kissed her. Body language speaks well!

We stopped at the table to get Nita's purse and to get Sylvia. The three of us walked out to where Juan's car was parked. Nita unlocked the passenger front door, opened it, and hit the little switch to unlock all the doors.

She said, "Alan, open the back door for Sylvia".

I opened the door and Sylvia got in with a very puzzled look on her face. Nita handed me the keys, and got in. I closed both doors, walked around to the driver's door and got in.

Nita said to Sylvia, "Were going to drop you off and then Alan and I are going to ---"

Sylvia cut her off, "Don't say it! That's TMI. I don't want to hear it."

Sylvia gave me directions to her house, which wasn't very far. We stopped in front of her house and she leaned up over the seat.

She said, "Thank you for the drinks and all the dances. I had a good time."

I had turned around when she started speaking to me, and she planted a very nice good-night kiss on my lips.

I answered, "You're welcome and thank you."

She said good-night to Nita and got out. She was headed up her front walk as we drove away.

Nita scooted over next to me and I put my arm around her. I was glad Juan's car had a bench seat and an automatic transmission. Not bucket seats and a floor shift.

Her face was beaming with anticipation of what we were going to do. She told me she had never done any thing like this before. That she loved Juan, and would never cheat on him, but he had TOLD her to go get laid.

She said, "I'm so hot and bothered from not getting any for the last six weeks, that I really hope you are as good in bed as your are a dancer."

I was going to do my damnedest to live up to her expectations!

We talked as I drove, about almost everything.

We were almost to the border when Nita said, "We better not take the car into Mexico. Park in the big lot at the border and we'll walk across and catch a cab to downtown. That's what Juan and I always do when we come down to shop."

I parked Juan's car and was about to get out when Nita stopped me. She pulled me to her and the kiss she gave me was heavenly! Long and slow and deep! Damn this girl could kiss!

As we broke the kiss, she reached over to my crotch and squeezed my cock thru my jeans. I was hard!

She said, "Be patient in there, it will be worth the wait."

I got out, adjusted my cock in my jeans, and went around to open her door. She waited for me to be a gentleman. She got out and hit the lock button on her door.

I had Juan's keys in my hand. I put them in my pocket and we headed for the border crossing.

We walked, holding hands, thru the gate and took one of the waiting cabs to downtown. We drank and danced at a couple of clubs.

She insisted that I let Juan pay for the drinks. I wasn't going to argue!

After about three hours, Nita said, "Okay, I'm all danced out. Now I want to go somewhere where I can ravage you!"

We left the club, caught a cab back to the border, and went thru customs as the sun

was coming up. We got in Juan's car and headed for the highway.

We realized how tired we were. It was 6:00 AM! We had only driven as far as Chula Vista when I saw a quaint little hotel, just off the freeway. I took the next exit and went back to it. They had one room available. We took it. It was on the second floor at the end of the hall.

It certainly wasn't fancy, but it was clean, had a nice bathroom, a big over-stuffed easy chair, a TV, and a queen size bed!

As soon as we entered the room, Nita put her arms around me and said, "Juan told me to go have a good time, and even though all the dancing was fun, the real fun starts now!"

I answered, "I'm up for that!"

Nita looked serious for a minute, and said, "Juan and I have our family, so I've had my tubes tied."

I answered, "After my divorce, I decided I didn't want another family. I have two beautiful daughters. I had a vasectomy. I guess that makes us Double Safe."

Nita smiled that heavenly smile again and said, "It feels so much better without a condom."

I answered, "I agree!"

She stepped back, and started a slow, seductive strip tease. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy white bra, contrasting wonderfully against her skin. She unzipped her skirt, letting it slide down over the swell of her hips, and let it just drop to the floor as she stepped out of it.

She put her shoulders back as she removed her blouse, thrusting her breasts out to me. She was now just in her bra, a tiny scrap of material that could hardly be called even a thong, her stockings and her heels.

She reached behind herself and unhooked her strapless bra, teasingly paused, and then let it slip from her breasts to join her skirt on the floor.

I was mesmerized by the view of her beautiful golden globes, topped with chocolate tipped nipples. My mouth was watering for a taste.

I reached out with both hands, cupping a breast in each hand. I flicked my thumbs up across her nipples, she moaned. I started to gently knead her full mounds of flesh. Firm, but still oh so soft.

I sucked lightly on each nipple, imagining that the were candy kisses. Instead of melting in my mouth, they got rock hard!

She pulled back from me, but before I could even think that I had done anything wrong, she pulled my shirt tail out of my jeans and literally ripped it open. Thank God for snaps!

She said, "Take your boots off!"

I sat down in the big easy chair and took off my boots and socks, as fast as I could and stood back up. She unbuckled my belt and I undid the button and zipper on my jeans to get them off as quickly as I could. My boxers followed them to the floor.

She pushed me back down into the chair. I was sitting down, but my raging hard-on was standing up. She stood in front of me and seductively slid her tiny thong down over her curvy hips and down her long gorgeous legs. I was in heaven.

She stepped out of her heels, but left her stockings on. They were thigh highs.

She took a deep breath, and said "I have never done this with anyone but Juan."

I answered her, "I am honored, and thrilled, that you chose me!"

She stepped forward and straddled my lap, with her knees spread wide, resting them on the chair. We shared a kiss that would melt anyone's resistance.

She said, "Lets do this!", as she lowered her pussy slowly down over my cock.

I know where the term, "tunnel of love" came from. We were a perfect fit, my cock just long enough to reach her cervix, and just big enough to be a tight fit.

She kissed me again, and then slowly started to ride me. She said, "Lets go slow. I want this to last a while."

I was certainly agreeable. I didn't want to cum quickly and disappoint her. No, I was determined to give her the fucking of her life. I also thought that it might be the fucking of my life!

I reached up and massaged her breasts, occasionally lightly pinching those marvelous nipples. It seemed like every time I pinched her nipples, she had an orgasm. I was glad the alcohol had slowed me down a bit. I didn't want to cum yet. We lasted for about twenty minutes. Just enjoying each other.

Finally I said, "Lets move to the bed."

I stood up, holding her to me. She wrapped those gorgeous legs around me. It felt as good as I had imagined back in the bar. I walked the few steps to the bed, carrying her. The covers were already turned down.

I gently laid her on the edge of the bed. It was nice and high, one of those thick, pillow top mattresses. She laid back, with the most enchanting smile on her face. I raised her legs up to my shoulders.

I had my feet planted firmly on the floor. I slowly started thrusting into her, going as deep as I could, just touching the bottom of her tight pussy, then backing out 'til just the head of my cock was in her.

After a few minutes of teasing both of us, I knew I was about to lose control. I started thrusting harder and faster. I felt her muscles clamp down on my cock as she had an intense orgasm.

She was moaning loudly, almost yelling.

I shot stream after stream of my man milk into her. I leaned down over her and we held each other tightly.

After a few minutes of just holding each other, she spoke, "God I needed that! You were wonderful!"

I said, "You were wonderful, too! I'll have to agree with you, good dancers do make good lovers."

I stood up, and went to the bathroom. I came back with two warm wash cloths and handed her one. We cleaned up and then snuggled up in bed. We went to sleep, face to face, holding each other.

I was awakened a couple of hours later, feeling those wonderful, soft lips bringing my cock back to life. I woke up as my cock was waking up.

She spoke softly, "We only have today. I want you again."

She rolled over onto her back. I moved over on top of her, laying between those longs, shapely legs.

She wrapped her legs around my ass, as I eased my swollen member into her dripping wet, waiting pussy. She was ready to go at it again. There was no slow teasing, no waiting, none of that this time.

It was fast and furious. Kissing, hugging, thrusting, squeezing, moaning and groaning, like it might be our last time. We climaxed together in a fierce finish.

We spoke almost in unison, "Damn, that was fantastic!"

I rolled off beside her and we went right back to sleep.

The next thing I heard was Nita saying, "Wake up, Alan."

I stirred and sat up on the edge of the bed. She was standing in front of me, looking at me. She was holding a cup of in room instant coffee in each hand. I hadn't even smelled it, I was in such a deep sleep.

"Have a cup", she said.

I reached out, but instead of taking one of the cups of coffee, I took her delicious breasts in my hands, as she held the cups out to the sides, out of my way.

I slowly sucked one of her dark nipples into my mouth. I sucked hard and bit down gently.

She squirmed and said, "Don't make me spill the coffee!"

I moved to the other nipples as I said, "Just be careful."

sucked her other nipple into my mouth, again sucking hard and biting down gently.

She let out a moan as her orgasm over took her.

She said, "I'm still sensitive from earlier. You don't play fair!"

I let her nipple slip slowly out from between my lips. "I'll take that coffee now, and I won't need any sweetener."

She gave me one of those looks, handed me a cup, and sat down in the big easy chair, only a few feet away, facing me. She leaned back in the chair and took a sip of coffee. She slowly and sexily spread her legs as wide apart as the chair would allow.

I just sat there. Unable to speak or drink my coffee. There before me was the most beautiful Mexican goddess anyone could imagine. Her long hair spilling down over one shoulder, but not covering her breast, full and firm with a luscious dark nipple, long shapely legs, and a small patch of dark hair above her womanhood. It wasn't shaved, but it was neatly trimmed.

I thought, "Juan, you are one lucky bastard!"

I knew this was a one time thing, a chance of a lifetime, and I was going to make the most of it. I looked at the clock, it read 5:30 PM.

I filled my mouth with hot coffee, letting it warm my tongue. I sat my coffee on the night stand and swallowed the coffee as I stood up and walked to Nita.

She looked up at me, and I could see the lust, deep down in her eyes.

I got down on my knees between her legs. I smiled at her. I slid my hands slowly around her silky smooth ass, and pulled it right to the front edge of the chair. She leaned back in the chair as I raised her legs up and hooked them out over the arms of the chair.

I wasn't looking at her eyes now! I was staring at a swollen, wet, pink pussy, inviting me to devour it. I started with long slow licks all the way along her outer lips. They puffed out more, exposing her inner lips. I reached up with my fingers and pushed the hood of her clit up, exposing her engorged button.

I gently sucked it into my mouth and started flicking my tongue up and down over it. Nita exploded, flooding my mouth with her juices. I let her recover, and then made her cum again with my tongue. She was extremely sensitive at this point. I started pushing my tongue as far into her as I could, then withdrawing it to again lick her engorged love button. She came twice more!

Finally she moaned, "Let me rest a minute. I'm too sensitive! I can't stand it!"

I stood up and picked up one of the wash cloths from earlier. I wiped my face and then leaned down to kiss her. She was still holding half a cup of coffee in one hand.

I reached out and took her cup, setting it on the night stand, and said, "You didn't spill a drop."

She gave me a wicked smile and answered, "Maybe not coffee, but, -----."

I knew what she meant.

I let her rest for a couple of minutes, catching her breath.

Then I said, "One more time."

I grabbed the pillows off the bed and put them on the floor in front of the chair. When I knelt down in front of her, with my knees on the pillows, my cock was positioned perfectly at her entrance. She was spread wide open. I leaned down and we shared a hungry kiss.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12