Alana Sexual Journey

Story Info
Romanced by a stranger.
41.6k words
4.42
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam reached down and turned off the motor of the car.

Reaching for his camera, Sam moved over to the passenger seat, screwing the camera onto the window mount to steady it.

If the camera was needed it could be placed on the window with ease. Moving back to the driver side of the car, he picked up a magazine and started reading it. Remembering the days, he was under paid to do this he was now a private detective his friend had paid for his P.I. license. Sam was a police officer for ten years before his friend found him. Offering more money and better hours, his wife and children enjoyed the time off he had now. Lately it seemed he was working more days and longer hours. Sam's boss had crossed the line this time; making Sam angry each time he thought about it. When the job was over he would talk to his boss about the things he was making him do. Sam couldn't complain to loudly the money he was being paid to do the job was more than if Sam had stayed on the Department as a detective. Sam would be a senior detective if he had stayed. Sam would be only a few years short of the city retirement if he had stayed, his boss was generous with his money. The amount he offered Sam was too hard to turn down. Sam's wife agreed at the time he took the job. Sam's boss was a long time friend; a close friend, while growing up they spent time together like brothers. Sam was an only child the same as his boss. Sam guessed that's why they got a long so well he could tell him anything and Sam's boss would return the favor. They still confided in each other just like old times.

Sam peered out the window of the car. Looking across the street, he did as he was told, he looked for the woman that was described to him. She has blond hair, slender, one hundred twenty five pound, five foot seven inches. She lived on the third floor of the apartment building. It was Sam's second day tailing her. Sam had a man watching her all night. A third that would tail her to where ever she went today. He would catch up to him and relieve him for a while this afternoon if the boss didn't need anything else. Sam had a few stops to make today he needed as much information on the new tail as he could get.

Glancing at his watch, he noticed that she should be leaving any time now. Sam had done this work for a long time researching potential clients for the company. On occasion, he had done some corporate espionage; some legal and some not so legal. His boss has crossed the line with this contact, he already knew how she worked and what to expect. Enough people knew her and her work, enough people to be satisfied with hiring her or hiring her competitor. His boss had crossed the line before. Sam and his crew had tailed other women for his boss before and had done personal favors at his request. Sam knew this was going to be one of the same as before in the past he was tired of invading people's privacy for his bosses pleasure and sexual exploits. Sam was being paid above average wages for him and the men he had working for him. The men were hand picked, he had known each of them personally and Sam knew he could trust them, but they could see with there own eyes what was going on with this new assignment. Sam knew his boss/ best friend was becoming a laughing joke around Sam's office.

There she was, he picked up the camera, snapping pictures as she walked to the curb of the street hailing a taxi. The taxi pulled over, she climbed in and the taxi took off down the street. Sam watched as another car sped off after the taxi. Tailing her to the office she worked at. He knew it would a bore for his men. This woman was predictable. She lead a common life; boring for some, to boring for Sam and his men. As far as they could tell, she didn't have a boyfriend and very few friends outside of her office.

Sam open the door of his car, stepped out and stretched, moving his body that lay dormant while waiting for this moment. Sam walked across the street dodging traffic.

Walking up to the steps of the building he went inside and walked to the elevator. Inside the elevator, he pressed the button for the third floor. Sam stepped out as the doors opened and a man was waiting for the elevator to take him down to the first floor. Moving past the man Sam entered the vacant hall confident that the gentleman he had passed would probably be the last person he would see. Sam walked down the hall looking for apartment number 321. As he approached he pulled a small black pouch out of his back pocket the size of a wallet. Quickly he gathered the tools he would need to open the door of the apartment. Inserting the picks he looked up and down the hall, making sure no one was in the hall listening for any sound not ordinary he picked the lock and the door opened. Hurrying inside Sam turned and placed both hands on the door, turning the knob to close the door, not making a sound as the door latched. Sam felt his heart pounding; he liked the rush breaking into a place gave him. The excitement of being in a place and leaving no trace he was there, always enticed him; that's why he took this job. Sam did things he was not permitted to do when he worked for the department. Sam turned after closing the door he reached in his front pocket pulling out a small plastic bag containing a tiny chip. Sam put the bag in his lips; as it hung from his mouth he reached for the small pouch and put his tools away.

His eyes searching the room he found the phone. He picked up the cordless receiver from its base. Turning it over he, opened the bag and dumped the small content of the bag into his hand. Sam carefully picked the transmitter up between his fingers resting it on his index finger when he had hold of it. Picking up the phone receiver he placed the transmitter into the tiny slot by the microphone. Sam was lucky enough it slid into position with out getting his tools back out to help it fit. He placed the phone back on its base. Feeling his pants pocket for the next item he was going to place. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a plastic bag that had two items in it, much larger than the transmitter he had planted into the phone. Sam looked for a place to put the tiny camera. He noticed a smoke detector on the ceiling next to the air vent. Deciding the air vent would be a better place to view the apartment, he placed a camera inside the vent and opened the louvers wider to get a better view. After Sam was sure his camera could not be spotted, he walked into the bedroom, found another air vent, and did the same with the second camera and a second transmitter was planted in the second phone.

Sam pulled out a notebook at the top of a blank page he wrote down the words Alana and bathroom. Sam opened the medicine cabinet and wrote down the items that were present in it. The medicines she used creams, ointments, contraceptives; nothing was left off the list. Sam returned to the bedroom and did the same and then the living room and the kitchen making quick but detailed notes from shampoo to the brand of sour cream in her refrigerator. Sam browsed the mail that she had, no mail from any friends or family he noticed, just junk mail and bills. Sam double-checked the apartment for things he missed and to make sure nothing was out of place. Returning things back to its original position if necessary. There was only one item he had noticed that was out of place. The refrigerator door was open partially, he made sure it was tightly closed as he had found it.

Sam was careful to put his notebook away and his tools. Glancing at his watch he noticed he had been in the apartment for fifteen minutes. Sam walked over to the door and listened for any noise in the hall. When he heard nothing he opened the door a crack and peered out. He did not see anyone so he opened the door locked and closed it behind him.

Chapter 2

Who is to say what life is. Life is what you make of it. Things in life will occur. It's what you make out of the occurrences that makes your life. The way you feel and the way others feel around you.

Words Alana had heard. She couldn't remember where she had heard them, but they played repeatedly in her mind, words that would not go away adding to her feeling of seclusion and anguish.

Alana felt she needed a change in her life, but what was it a change from? The job! The one that Alana had worked so hard to get! After all, she was one of the youngest in her position and few were women.

A change was needed, but what? Alana knew she needed time away from the job but that would not be possible for a while. Rumors flew around the office of a big account, one that would require several teams to work on it if they got the account. Come on Alana get out of bed, she prompted herself. Quit daydreaming! You have to go to work, Alana told herself as she stared at the ceiling. Throwing back the cover's she sat up and looked at herself in the mirror across from the bed. Hair messed from sleeping. Alana got to her feet and went into the kitchen of her apartment smelling the freshly brewed coffee from her automated coffee machine she poured herself a cup. Sipping her coffee Alana opened the window blinds in the kitchen and looked outside. The sun was up. It radiated into the kitchen helping Alana to feel more awake. She looked outside for a moment. People were starting to hurry around as she looked down at the street below her apartment building. Alana went to the bathroom starting on her morning routine. Alana thought about the words again. The words she was dreaming of before she got up from bed. The shower felt warm and refreshing. After drying off, Alana walked to her closet and chose a beige skirt and cream-colored blouse. After Alana dressed it was time to fix her long blond hair into a professional French knot. A few more minutes to apply a light, natural dusting of make-up and she was ready. Alana grabbed her brief case, refilled her coffee, turning the coffee pot off as she headed out the door to the elevator.

Alana opened the door to her office setting her brief case and mug down. Her secretary came into the office as Alana switched on her computer. Sheila was not just her secretary but also a friend. They had been working together for three years now. Close to the same age, Alana sometimes confided in Sheila. They had become close when Alana had gone through a breakup with her fiancé. Sheila had been there to console her.

Sheila looked radiant this morning, full of life and joy. Alana wanted this look for herself. Sheila was very attractive and looked even better with the joy in her eyes. She looked and acted like the perfect secretary.

"Good morning, Alana, how was your weekend?"

"Oh not bad, the same ol' stuff," Alana responded. "How was yours Sheila?"

Beaming she said it was good.

Looking a bit surprised, Alana said, "I thought you didn't have plans this weekend and that you were going to do things around the house."

"I had a quite weekend around the house. I barely got out of bed." Sheila said grinning.

"Why did you barely get out of bed?" Alana asked smiling at Sheila noticing her almost giddy state.

"Well, John came in Friday and he had a weekend pass."

" John came in? Who is John?" Alana asked with a perplexed look on her face.

"John is a Sailor I met six months ago. His ship was getting ready to leave, we only had drinks when we first met. When his ship came in Friday well lets just say my ship came to."

Startled gasping slightly "Sheila you didn't?" Alana inquired.

"Yes we did over and over. Like a couple of rabbits."

The two laughed.

"I guess we should start this day."

"Do we have too?" Sheila sighed out load.

"Yes we do! I feel there is going to be a lot to do this week."

"Well! I like it when you have those feelings. It usually means more clients and more money."

Laughing at Sheila, Alana asked. "What do you have for me this morning?"

"Tom wants to see you first thing before all of your other meetings."

Alana sighed out loud asking Sheila. "Tom what does he want?

"I don't know but he left a message on your voice mail, has sent a memo to you and has called once to see if you were in already." Sheila switched to her work mannerism instead of her giddy schoolgirl attitude.

"I guess I will run and see him. You can tell me more about John later at lunch."

"I am going out for lunch today, John's ship leaves tonight for three days they are going to San Diego to be refitted or something. I am going to have lunch with him today before he leaves."

"You mean a quickie." Alana laughed.

"Well just a small one. Alana you know me to well." Smiling back at Alana as she turned and went to her desk.

Alana walked into the room and saw Alexandra, Tom's secretary at the desk typing at her workstation. She looked up to greet Alana.

"Good morning Alana how are you?"

"I am fine how are you Alex."

"I am good, thanks. Tom is ready to see you now. He told me to show you right in when you arrived."

"What does the grumbler want? Do you know?"

"Not a clue! But I have been fielding calls from Alabaster since I got in."

"Really!"

"Yep its something big."

"It's always big according to Tom." They both laughed.

Alana walked through the door to Tom's office. Tom motioned Alana to come in and have a seat. While he stood talking on the phone, with his hand stretched out he pointed to a chair. Alana sat down with her legs crossed in front of the desk, careful not to let her slip show. Alana placed the folder on the desk and smoothed out her blouse. Tom hung the phone up and sat in front of her behind his desk.

"Well Alana how are you?"

"Fine, thanks, and you?"

"I am good! Damn good! Do you want to know why?"

"Sure." Alana replied as she peered at Tom with a somber look.

"We are about to go after the biggest account that anyone has seen here."

"Really! Who is it?"

"The Alabasters!" Tom stated

"The Alabasters? Who are they?"

"They are one of the biggest industrial giants in the northern continent they own about a dozen smaller companies that hopefully if we do a good job, we will get the business from them also."

"Alana I'm putting you in charge of this account. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I'm not sure Tom. We have been swamped with other accounts and to take on a job like this we need a clearer schedule. Tom, my team won't be able to handle an account this big effectively and do a good job right now with all of the work that still has to be done. "

" What do you need Alana? We can rearrange things to fit your team's schedule. You have been asked for personally on this account and no one else was to be put on it. This came from the president of the board himself. Someone likes you somewhere and they are very important to get the board to ask for you."

" Tom it's a lot of work." Alana stated with a concerned look on her face.

"Yes it's a lot of work. You wouldn't be getting this assignment no matter what the board said if you couldn't handle it."

"If you make some time for my team we will take it and this will be the only account we will take until we know what kind of work load we are dealing with. When is the dead line?"

"Two weeks before you meet with the head of the company to make our final pitch to land the contracts."

"We should be able to handle it."

"Alana you will do better than just handling it."

"Hope you are right Tom."

"I know I am right! You are a good worker Alana that's why you are where you are today."

Alana flashed a mischievous smile at Tom "And to think I thought it was because I slept with you to get here."

Tom laughed out loud at Alana's statement. "You already had the job before we started seeing each other and you know it! You also usually never let me forget it." Tom said looking at Alana with a smile.

Alana got up to leave, retrieving the files that she placed on Tom's desk and walked out the door saying goodbye to Tom and Alex as she headed for the elevator.

Sitting in her office, Sheila brought Alana a fresh cup of coffee.

"Alana what are all of theses phone calls I am getting?" Sheila asked in a puzzled tone.

"Let me guess they are from the Alabaster Corporation?"

"Some are."

"Who's the other from?" Alana inquires

"It's a long list but it includes Mike, Tom, Carl, and the list continues."

"Call all the team leaders to the conference room with their teams in fifteen minutes. Please"

With a puzzled look Sheila nodded her head and dialed the phone.

Alana sat patiently waiting for the last of the workers to enter the room while the others chatted about the weekend and things they did while they were off, some of them talked about work. The room was busy.

Alana stood up and the room grew quiet waiting for her to speak. Alana was used to these little meetings but still had butterflies in her stomach. Alana was no longer scared to get up in front of her peers and speak; it was nothing like what was taught in school about public speaking. In the real world, it seemed tougher to get up in front of people you know. Alana felt that the classes she had in college had not prepared her enough to speak well in a public setting. Alana always had an uneasy feeling before she spoke and today was no exception even with the exciting news.

The room fell quite as the last people entering the room snuck in quietly.

Clearing her throat, Alana made sure every one could hear her as she spoke.

"OK everyone listen up some of you might already know from this mornings activities we are changing clients today. Some of you have been directed to turn over other accounts you are in the process of working on. The others that don't know what's going on you are going to be brought up to speed. As of today, the accounts that are assigned to your team will be reassigned."

The room started to buzz with anticipation. Alana could see the faces of everyone in the room; some were confused others bewildered as she stopped for a moment for the words to sink in and too build the excitement of the news she had.

A man sitting close to her began to speak; Alana raised her hand extending her palm outward.

"Wait I will explain" as she looked at the man that was about to speak. "We are getting a new account that every one will be working on together. This client is so big that it's going to take all of our teams to complete it and if we do well we will have jobs from this one client for along time to come."

The room clanged with enthusiasm. A mans voice sarcastically shouted out for all to here "Who did we get the Alabasters?"

The room laughed and giggled at the comment another voice shouted, "We should be so lucky"

The laughter increased in the room and it started to get out of hand.

Alana stood in the front she was not laughing and people noticed as silence started to fall over the room.

Another voice from across the room replied "Your kidding!!"

The look on her teams face was priceless to Alana as she shook her head yes jaws dropping across the room.

"Yes we did get the Alabasters." Stating so everyone could hear her.

"Ok we have a lot of work to do we have to be ready for the preliminary proposals in two weeks." Alana stated as she went into the days business.

The meeting lasted for two hours as people came and went in the room, every one was exited, everyone knew that "the Alabasters gave big bonuses even to the popper of the company like us" one woman stated loudly.

Alana returned to her office. Sheila had a message for her from Josh.

Josh was a long time friend she had known since college and every now and again he would call Alana for a dinner date and to catch up on how she was doing. Alana picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Josh, it's Alana how are you."

"I am fine Alana how are you?"

"Oh it's been a busy day here. So what is going on Josh?"