Alana's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers

"I want my first lover to be someone that loves me," she whispered, holding her arm underneath her heavy, pendulous breasts, cupping one of the heavy udders in her hand and lifting it. "Someone who loves me and someone who won't hurt me. You're the only man that I trust to do that, Daddy. I can trust you to be loving and tender. Can't I?"

"Oh, Alana, I, I would, I would, Darling, but I can't," he muttered, finally able to tear his eyes off her breasts but couldn't keep them from running down over the perfection of her nubile, young body.

As his eyes flitted across her flat tummy, her sexy, little belly button accusingly stared back at him, seemingly like it was trying to remind him who she was. And to point out that they had no right to do what she wanted, no matter how much he wished it could be possible. Ignoring its warning, he explored the forbidden sanctity of the down-covered secret hidden underneath the sheer, white whimsy of her sexy panties.

"But I want you, I want you to be the one, Daddy," she murmured giving him the look she had always used on him to get her way back when she was just a child.

"I could never do that to you, Alana," he wept, tears running down his cheeks. "I have no right to do that. You have no right to ask me to sacrifice our love that way. I'm your father. You can't ask me to break the sacred covenant we share as a father and daughter. It would be so, so wrong."

"But, but I want the first time to be loving and soft and gentle and tender," she implored holding one arm above her head and digging her hand down into the soft swirl of her brown hair. "I can't expect to have it that way with anyone else. Not with anyone else, but you. You, because you love me as much as I love you. And you would never do anything to hurt me."

"But, Alana, you'll find someone," he futilely complained. "Believe me, some guy will come along and you'll fall head over heels in love with him and it will be that way. The way you want it to be."

Her long, brown hair suddenly came tumbling down like a mahogany waterfall as she openly returned his look. To him, she was the most exquisite creature on the face of the earth, but what she was asking of him was so depraved and perverted, it could only bring them both to the brink of madness.

"But, I don't want a boy, Daddy," she declared. "I want a man. I want you, Daddy."

"Oh, God, Alana," he groaned, feeling an evil sensation of desire fire off inside his cock as it rapidly began to swell and grow inside his pants. "We, we couldn't. It would be so, so wrong."

"Just once," she murmured. "We could do it just once and I would know what, what real love was supposed to be like. Why can't we do it just this one time? Do this for me just this one time and I'll never ask you again. I promise."

"It's not natural," he croaked, "not normal for a man to make love to his own daughter. It's against everything good and right. It's against the laws of nature. It's against everything..."

"No one else will ever know," she moaned, turning and crawling up on her bed. "Just you and me. It can be our secret. Our secret of our love for each other."

He watched on in horror as she stood on her hands and knees with her exquisite tits slowly swinging from side to side underneath her, gently bumping against each other as he openly gawked at them. As he did she gave him a sultry, sweltering look that made his knees weak. He could feel the strength flowing out of his body as he fought to keep his knees from crumpling. No matter how fervently he professed his own morality, he couldn't keep his eyes off her gorgeous breasts as they peeked out from underneath her arms. She had such a beautiful body. If she were any other girl, any other woman but his own daughter, he would kill to make love to her, but she was his own flesh and blood. His own daughter. The seed of his loin. How could he do such a thing to a precious child like her? How could he desecrate such a beautiful and delicate chalice?

He could feel his manhood rebelling against his professed morality as it unfurled inside his shorts. It was already painfully swollen and throbbing with impatience as he fought against its evil power. But he could feel his own self-control waning as he stared at his daughter. She was so beautiful. He knew that he could only hold off the wicked craving inside of him for so long before it overwhelmed him and made him do this horrible thing she wanted.

"Please. Please, Daddy," she begged him ripping off her sweater and tossing it on the floor. "Daddy, I'm begging you. Please make love to me just this one time."

"But, Alana, we, we can't," he whined feeling the last vestiges of control slipping from his grip as she leaned forward toward him openly flaunting the wonder of her gorgeous breasts.

As they stared into each other's eyes, he saw her eyes slowly drift downward. Down to the painfully obvious lump sticking out in the front of his pants.

"I can tell that you want me," she said, gazing at the conspicuous bulge of his cock that was jutting out against the thin material of his pants. "You want me as bad as I want you. I can tell. I can see that your thing is hard and ready. It's hard and ready for you to make love to me. Please. Please, make love to me with it."

The sheer wickedness of her words stunned him. They were so depraved. But it worked, pushing him over the edge. Now he had to have her. Nothing could stop him now. He would have her. Make love to her and gratify the need she felt between her legs. He would fuck her like she would never be fucked again. He would ruin her for any other man. He would make wild, passionate love to her all night and all day until he had nothing left to give her.

Intuitively, she seemed to sense his surrender as a jubilant smile lit up her face.

"Yes," she hissed as she reached out for him. "Yes. I want you so much."

"You know we'll both go to hell for this," he groaned, ripping at his shirt, popping buttons and tearing material as he tore it off.

"It will be worth it," she cooed, watching him flounder about trying to get his clothes off. "It will be worth an eternity in hell to feel your cock inside me."

"Oh, God," he whined as he was finally able to disentangle himself from his pants and kick them across the room.

"Oh, Daddy," she gurgled, seemingly surprised as his nine-inch prick, ripe and ready to do battle sprang out into the open. "Oh, Daddy, it's so big."

"We can stop right now," he grunted, kicking his shoes off and fumbling to shuck his socks off. "We don't have to do this."

"But I want to," she soulfully whimpered. "I want you to make love to me. I just didn't know, think, think that it would be so big."

"I don't want to hurt you, Baby," he muttered, standing back up with his evil malevolence jutting out in front of him.

He was completely naked now and the only thing standing between him as the precious treasure awaiting him between Alana's long, beautiful legs were her whimsical, white panties. Awkwardly, he just stood there staring down at her as his giant prick jutted out, spitefully twitching up and down with every beat of his evil heart.

"If it's too big," he said softly, "we don't have to do it. We, we can do other things. We don't have to do that part of it."

"But, I want to. I want you to, to make love to me," she complained, slowly rolling over onto her back and digging her thumbs under the stretchy waistband of her tiny, white panties. Lifting her legs, bending them at the knees, she quickly pushed the panties down and off. Then with a soft giggle, she tossed them at him and slowly spread her long, lovely legs apart. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your big, beautiful cock," she cooed.

Leaning down, Howard swept Alana's panties up off the floor and lifted them to his nose. Sniffing them, he could smell her need permeating the thin material.

"God on high—" Howard gasped as he stared down at the slowly-unfurling beauty of the forbidden secrecy that lay between her legs.

"That is why," she said softly, reaching down and gently fingering the delicate, pink-petaled flower open, "why I wanted it to be you, Daddy. I know you will be gentle with me."

"Oh, my beautiful Alana," he wept, stumbling toward the bed where she lay waiting for him.

"Oh, Daddy," she gushed, reaching for him as he crawled onto the bed.

His cock was so hard, he felt like its head would split open at any second. It had never been this hard. He couldn't believe what was happening. It had to be a dream. Or was it a nightmare, he asked himself? A nightmare and he would wake up any second. Wake up before he could consummate the incestuous union with his daughter.

His heart was pounding, his head was spinning and his whole body was quivering with evil expectation as he floundered up between his daughter's beautiful, outstretched legs.

Standing on his hands and knees above her, he was in a daze of disbelief as he stared down at her with wicked anticipation. She was a sorceress. A gorgeous, seductive sorceress spinning her evil spell on him. A spell that would doom both of them to eternity in everlasting hell. But there was no turning back now. He had to feel his cock inside of her. Inside of the burning secret that lay between her beautiful legs.

"Daddy," she whimpered, looking up at him with her big, brown eyes filled with love, the beginnings of tears and just a hint of fear.

"Yes, yes, what, Dear?" he breathlessly asked as he readied himself to mount her.

"Can I, can I touch, can I touch it first?" she whispered, running her hand down his stomach to where the impatient monster ticked up and down excitedly. "Can I touch it and kiss, kiss it first?"

"Oh, Alana," he groaned as his cock lurched up and down wildly. "Oh, Alana, you, you want to, to do, do that now?"

"Yes, yes, Daddy," she gurgled, wrapping her hot, little hand around his massive cock and gently tugging on it. "I want to, I want to touch it and kiss it and, and suck it. I want to taste it with my mouth, before, before I feel it in my, my pussy."

"Sweet Jesus," he growled, straddling her and slowly crawling up until his monstrous prick bobbed up and down just above her soft, red lips.

"Daddy, Daddy, it's so, so big, big and beautiful," she cooed as she stared up at the gigantic slab of rock-hard cock wickedly dancing above her face.

Howard felt like his heart was going to explode any second as he watched on in stunned silence as she flicked out her soft, pink tongue and slowly ran it up the entire length of his swollen prick. His cock felt like it was about to burst as he felt the soft tickle of her tongue skimming over the sensitive skin, lapping its way up and down the veined shaft. Being tongue-whipped by any woman was a delightful experience, but when the woman was his dear, beloved daughter, it was ecstasy. It was all he could do to hold back the torrent of sperm-rich cum that was bubbling inside his balls as he watched his daughter's tongue flitting around his cock and balls.

"Alana! Oh My Beautiful, Alana," he blabbered out as she lovingly licked her way back up to the soft underside of the giant, bulbous head of his throbbing cock.

"Daddy, I love you so much," she whispered to him gently blowing her hot breath over the spit-coated skin of his cock.

Howard struggled to control his passion as Alana flicked her hot, probing tongue back and forth on the delicate juncture of skin where the shaft of his cock joined its flaring head. The anticipation of feeling her hot lips encircling his cock was making him crazy with impatience as he eagerly waited for her to take him into her mouth. His daughter. His Dear, Sweet Alana was about to suck his cock into her mouth. To take him into her mouth, wrap her beautiful lips around his manhood and suck on it. Alana was about to suck his cock. His cum was already bubbling and foaming inside his balls. Straining, he fought to hold it back as long as he could. Hold it back until his cock was in her mouth. He couldn't waste it. Waste it and shoot it out on her beautiful face. He had to wait until she was sucking on it so she could suck the cum out and swallow it. Sweet Alana swallowing his cum.

"You want me, me to suck on it?" she innocently asked him and then lovingly ran her hot, little tongue completely around the swollen hardness of his cock-head.

"Oh, God, Yes," he hissed, pulling his hips back and gently poking his cock-head down against her soft, full lips.

"You want me to suck on it, Daddy?" she teased, jabbing at his cock with the tip of her tongue. "You want me to suck on it and make you cum in my mouth?"

"Alana, you're driving me crazy," he helplessly whimpered as she cupped his big balls in her hands.

"You want me to suck on your cock until your cum shoots out...and then swallow it?" she murmured, flicking her tongue back and forth across the cleft below his cock-head as she lovingly fondled his balls.

"Alana. Alana, don't tease me anymore," he groveled. "You're, you're making me so hot, I can't hold it back."

"You want to swallow the same cum you made me with?" she moaned. "Swallow your hot, thick, sweet cream?"

As the last word crossed her lips, she jerked his cock down and hungrily sucked the big, hard plum into her hot, sucking mouth.

The instant her lips encircled his bloated prick, it felt like a dagger had been shoved up his ass and into his balls as a gigantic spume of superheated semen shot down through his cock and spurted out into his daughter's ravenous mouth.

"OHGODALANA," he croaked out as she greedily sucked and pulled on his erupting cock.

It felt like a whole gallon of hot, burning cum had shot through his cock in the first titanic eruption, but she took it all without a whimper. Jolts of exquisite pleasure poured through his spewing cock as he watched his daughter's throat working to swallow the massive load of cum that filled her mouth almost to the point of overflowing. Then another monster blast of pleasure tore through his cock as it bucked and sent a second gusher of overheated cum spurting out into her mouth. She didn't flinch or hesitate as she continued to suck and pull on his cock while she devoured the second helping of his cum with the same eagerness she had shown when she had the consumed the first monstrous load.

Howard closed his eyes and reveled in the ecstasy of it all as his daughter's lips coaxed and pulled on his cock, urging it to disgorge more and more of the load of thick, potent man-cream into her mouth. He had never felt such power and strength as his mighty weapon fired and fired, bombarding his daughter's virgin mouth and tongue with its malignant barrage.

It seemed to go on forever, but at last he could fire no more. She had taken all he had to give. Emptied his balls of their creamy treasure...

After his cock had finally stopped firing, Alana gave one final suck on its meaty shaft and let it slowly slither out of her mouth.

"God, Daddy, I love it," she cooed, giving the big, purple head of his cock a soft, loving kiss.

"Alana, My, Dear, Alana," he groaned.

"You taste so good," she murmured, lovingly kissing and nuzzling his cock.

Floating in the soft afterglow of his eruption, Howard slowly opened his eyes and looked down at his daughter lying underneath him. As he did, he was amazed to find that his cock was still hard and ready. This had never happened to him before. Never in his twenty years with Donna had he stayed hard after coming. Now here he was in his forties, over the hill sexually, and his daughter made him feel like he could keep it up all night long.

"Daddy, I thought..." Alana questioned, fingering his hard cock.

"Shhhhhh..." he shushed her, slowly wriggling back down until he was nestled down between her legs.

"But, Daddy," she said softly, "I, I thought that, that a man was supposed to get soft after he, uh, you finished."

"Yes," he grinned, looking like the horny schoolboy he felt like, "but sometimes when a man feels so good, it, it just stays hard. Stays hard so he can keep doing it. But it only happens when the woman he is with is special. Very, very special. Like you."

"Oh, Daddy," she giddily muttered, reaching down and fondling his big, hard cock.

"It's never happened to me before," he seriously told her, staring down into the liquid chocolate of her eyes. "Never before, not even with your mother."

"Oh, Daddy," she gurgled, roughly squeezing his cock. "Put it in me, Daddy. I want you to put it in me."

"You know that it's going to hurt," he said to her, running his hand down to the soft, yielding flesh of her pussy.

"I know," she whispered, "but the books say only for a little bit."

"Usually," he said, dipping his finger down into the meaty fold only to find it blocked by a barrier of tissue. "But I'm going to use some of your mother's stuff to make it better, okay?"

Not telling his daughter that he was going to use the same lubricant that Donna had used on her ass the only time she had ever let him fuck her there, Howard reached over and opened the drawer of the nightstand. Digging around inside, he quickly found the tube of Lubricaine.

"What is it, Daddy?" Alana asked, watching him unscrew the cap on the tube.

"It is just a lubricant with some Novocain in it," he smiled, "like the stuff the dentist uses."

"Oh," she said. "Why does Mother use it? Does it hurt her when you do it to her?"

"Uh, no, uh, well, uh, sometimes," he stammered, squeezing out a dollop of the clear gel onto his finger.

"It won't hurt too much, will it?" she asked him.

"I don't know. But this should help it not hurt as much," he smiled, struggling up to his knees between her long, lovely legs. "But if it does, we'll stop right then. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy," she nervously smiled as she watched him reach down toward her exposed womanhood.

"It might feel cold," he warned her, gently forcing her legs wider apart.

"That's okay, Daddy," she whispered.

He still couldn't believe the delicate beauty that was spread open before him. Like a beautiful, precious rose, her soft, pink pussy lay completely vulnerable. He had never seen anything so delightfully exquisite. Such splendor. The soft, meaty folds of her vagina looked so exposed and defenseless, it seemed a crime to violate the secret they guarded. And it was a crime. A crime against man, woman, and nature. But she wanted him to deflower her. Deflower her and introduce her to the delights of earthly pleasure. How could he refuse such a request?

Ever so gently, he lovingly spread the glistening lubricant around the soft, yielding flesh of her vagina until it shimmered in the soft light. A stab of shame and guilt shot through him as he anticipated the horrible act he was about to perform.

How could he defile the very thing he had created? How could he do this to his own daughter? The same daughter he had protected and raised? Now he was about to violate her in the most despicable manner possible.

"Are you sure?" he asked her, spreading the remaining gel around the swollen head of his cock before he wiped his fingers off on the bedspread. "Are you sure you want to go on?"

"Yes, Daddy," she tremulously smiled up at him.

"Why me," he asked out loud, not to anyone in particular, but to vent the frustration of being her father and creating this heinous crime on her.

"But Daddy, I want you to," she whimpered, reaching down between them and taking hold of his big, bobbing cock with both hands. "I want you to fuck me with your big, beautiful cock."

"Oh, My, Alana," he groaned, slowly easing his hips forward as she fitted the tip of the purple-headed monster into the soft, slippery furrow of his daughter's youthful pussy.

Then, resting most of his weight on his elbows, he wrapped his hands around her big, soft tits, roughly squeezing and kneading them as he found her hard, stiff nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. Teasing and tormenting the delicate, little paps, he slowly began to lean forward, gradually adding more and more pressure against the formidable barrier blocking the tight, hot channel of his daughter's pussy.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,409 Followers