Alecia's New Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Master & sub conclude evening with Toy.
2.3k words
4.39
17.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Part III of III. If you missed the other two, I suggest going back and reading those first :) - Archangel*

* * * * *

The two girls stood in front of him as he began removing the rest of the items from their bodies. The plug in Toy's ass, the belt around alecia's hips, etc. Giving them both a pat on the ass, he turned to alecia and smiled, "Ok precious, take our Toy here and hit the showers."

"Toy, you clean my slut, and precious, once she's bathed you, you clean our toy up real good." Grinning, he handed her the strap-on, "And use this to clean her insides."

"Mmmm thank you Master," alecia smiled, taking Toy by the hand and leading her off to the master bath.

As they left, Jimmy moved to the bed, pulled back the covers and slipped in, turning onto his side. He closed his eyes and relaxed, figuring it would be a while before they returned to him.

alecia sat perched on the counter, watching as her new playtoy turned on the shower, using her slender wrist to check the temperature. When it was just right she turned and knelt before alecia.

"The shower is all ready for us" she said softly.

alecia moved from the counter and took the girls hand, stepping into the shower and pulling her along behind. As the warm water began cascading over their supple young bodies, Toy turned and closed the door, then turned back to alecia.

"Wash me Slut," alecia grinned.

Obediently Toy reached up for the shampoo and began massaging it into alecia's scalp. alecia's nipples, as always, were rock hard and rubbing against the chest of the slut in front of her. Finished lathering, Toy leaned in and kissed alecia on the cheek, putting her hands on her hips and moving her back under the spray. Her hands came up to alecia's hair and gently helped rinse the suds away, rubbing her own body against her in the process. The gentle sensual ness of the act effected both young girls, as their breathing became more shallow. Rinsed clean, Toy grabbed the conditioner and repeated the earlier procedure. Working it in deeply and coating little alecia's hair completely, Toy moved her back under the spray, again rinsing her clean. Her hands drifted down from her hair to cup her face, leaning in to kiss her softly. Reaching over alecia's shoulder, toy retrieved a wash cloth, and scented body soap. Lathering up the cloth, she began a slow deliberate cleaning of the girl's firm body. alecia moaned softly, her eyes closing to revel in the delicate touch. First her face, then down over her shoulders and arms she traveled, stopping at each hand to gentle wash each finger. She moved back up and scrubbed her armpits, giggling in the process. Apply a little more soap to the cloth, she next moved down alecia's chest, making a swirl pattern around each breast as she got nearer and nearer to the hard nipples staring at her. Unable to help herself, she leaned forward and suckled hard on the pert nipples, stirring a deep moan from alecia. Releasing them, she dabbed them with the cloth, and reluctantly moved on, scrubbing down her stomach. Raising her hands back up to alecia's shoulders, Toy spun her around and worked over her back, down to the cleft of her firm bottom. She stopped to give each ass cheek a kiss, then rose again and moved alecia under the water, letting it rinse away the suds. Pulling her back from the spray, Toy dropped to her knees and applied more soap to the cloth. Scrubbing each ass cheek, she then began a slow trip down each leg, ending by raising each foot and washing it thoroughly, as she had with her hands, she cleaned each little toe separately. On her own, alecia turned to face away from Toy and bent over, putting her hands against the wall and spread her legs, exposing her cunt and ass. Grinning Toy raised the cloth and began rubbing alecia's swollen cunt, making sure to work the cloth between her folds and repeatedly over her clit as we. alecia groaned and shivered at the delicious contact, keeping her eyes closed as she licked her lips.

"All clean" Toy said proudly.

"Ahhh not yet Toy" alecia said as she looked back over her shoulder, "use that slutty tongue of yours and clean out both my holes!"

"Yes alecia", Toy replied softly.

Leaning forward Toy placed her hands on alecia's ass, spreading her cheeks as her tongue lapped sensually at alecia's pulsing cunt. Her tongue swirled inside the tight orifice, lapping at the juices trickling out while her hands gently kneaded the tender flesh of alecia's ass. alecia groaned as she braces herself against the wall, using it as a crutch to keep from falling flat to the floor.

"Yeah, tongue me slut!" alecia cooed, grinding her hips backwards.

Toy continued to play happily inside alecia's cunt, moving one hand down to rub her clit, using the tips of two fingers to rub quick circles over the hard nubbin. Her own desire was growing, causing her to moan into alecia's cunt, the vibrations themselves sending ripples of pleasure through alecia's body.

alecia reached back and grabbed Toy by the hair, pulling her up slightly, "My ass… my asss… tongue it bitch… hurry!" alecia pleaded.

Thinking about the cum she had drank for that very hole just a few hours before, Toy dove into the tight ass, fucking it with her tongue. With the hand rubbing alecia's clit, she extended her thumb and sank it into alecia's cunt, fucking her with it as her fingers continued to assault her clit. Both girls moaned and whimpered under the heat of the shower. Toy's tongue and fingers adding pressure and speed as she did her best to bring alecia off.

"Oh fuck yes!" alecia screamed, a balled fist pounding on the tiled wall in front of her. "Do it you dirty cunt, make me cum with your tongue up my ass!"

Toy whimpered and thrust her tongue in harder, bopping her head like she would sucking a cock, only this time fucking a tight little ass.

alecia screamed as her body shook, pounding on the wall with her fist. "MASTER!!!!!!!" she cried…"MASTER I NEED TO CUM… PLEASE!!!!"

The shrill cry roused Jimmy from his slumber, wondering what now. "What? Huh?" he said slightly groggy.

"MAAAAAAAASSTERRRRRRRRR PLEASE!!! I NEED TO CUMM!!!!!!!" alecia cried back.

Jimmy grinned. 'Gotta love showers' he thought to himself. "Oh you do?" he said, dragging it out. "Just whats going on in there that you need to cum?" he hollered back.

alecia's body went rigid as she did her best to stave off her orgasm, pounding the wall repeatedly. "Oh fuck Master… PLEASE PLEASE!! I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE!!!... She's THUMB FUCKING MY CUNT, fuck.. fuck oh God!! … RUBBING MY CLIT AND SHE'S… oh shit damn fuck ahhhhhhhhh please!!! …. FUCKING ALL HELL OUT OF MY ASS WITH HER TONGUE!!"

Jimmy rolled onto his back, cupping his hands behind his head as he looked to the ceiling, imagining just what his lil slut looked like at that moment. He looked around the room, just for the sake of looking, then looked at the clock, watching a minute tick off. Sighing softly, he grinned and finally hollered back to the bathroom "OK SLUT, YOU CAN CUM NOW."

He listened quietly as his slut came. A series of high pitched squeals and yelps found his ears. He imagined Toy was having to hold on tight to keep alecia somewhat stable. She squealed, she cried, she begged. All in all he could tell she was having a great cum. Suddenly he heard a loud thump echo out of the bathroom.

"What was THAT?" he called out. It was Toy that replied. "It's ok, she's ok. I think her knees just gave out and she fell to the floor. She's got a little dazed look in her eyes Sir"

He smiled to himself, "Oh she's ok, she always gets that look after a great cum." Sure that she was ok, he closed his eyes again and drifted back off.

alecia's eyes fluttered as she looked up at toy, regaining her senses and trying to stand. Toy reached out to take her hand to help her up, and the two embraced in a deep passionate kiss, there breasts rubbing deliciously together.

"Mmmm you clean me almost as well as my Master does" alecia cooed.

"He cleans you?" Toy asked.

"Of course! Master takes great pleasure in keeping his little slave slut clean, soft, and shaven." alecia grinned, reaching down to rub her smooth cunt lips.

"Are… are you going to clean me now?" Toy said shyly.

"Yep, just like my Master instructed!" alecia smiled as she turned to grab the shampoo.

Following Toys regime, alecia took great care in bathing Toy. From her hair to her toes she worked slowly, cleaning every inch of her body. Toy found herself lost in the feeling of being bathed so tenderly. Her eyes closed, she relaxed her body and melted into alecia's touch. As she finished, alecia guided Toy to face against the wall and spread her legs. Reaching outside the shower, she grabbed the strap-on. Toy looked back and moaned softly, watching as she fastened the strap-on to her hips.

Grabbing some body soap, alecia smiled at toy while lubing up the fake cock. "Time to clean your insides" she grinned. Placing her hands on Toy's hips, she pulled her waist a bit back from the wall and abruptly sank the dildo into her quivering cunt. Grabbing Toy's hair, alecia began to pound her little hole. "Master isn't the only one who likes to fuck a naughty slut!" she moaned. The rubbing of the back of the dildo against alecia's clit, only encouraged her to move faster. Both girls moaned at the increase in pace, while the churning of the dildo began to work the soap into a lather. As alecia continued to pound her cunt, bubbly suds began to work out of Toy's cunt around the dildo, her hole making an obscene sucking noise around the invader.


Toy turned her head to the side, laying her face, shoulders and tits against the cold wall. Murmuring softly, she lost herself in the blissful feeling of being used. The fact that she was being used by a submissive slut like herself only turned her on more, pushing her hips back to alecia.

"God yes, use me alecia" she moaned.

"You like that slut? Getting used by my Master, and then by his slut?" alecia taunted her.

"Yes… fuck.. yes.. I love it.. use me alecia. You and your Master can use me anytime!" she wailed as her body tightened.

alecia smiled from ear to ear as she pulled the strap-on from the hungry cunt before her.

"NO!!!!" Toy screamed as the dildo was removed. However the scream was cut short and replaced with another. "OOOOOOH FUCK" she groaned, as alecia thrust forward again, this time driving the strap-on up Toy's tender ass.

alecia moved her hands to Toy's shoulders and began powerfully fucking the young girl. Harder and harder she thrusted, working to bring the little slut off. In no time Toy was begging for release.

"Oh fuck, please alecia, please let this slut cum!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

alecia only grinned and fucked her harder, taking one hand off Toy's shoulders to spank her ass.

"Please," Toy continued, "Please let this slut cum for you, I need to sooooooo bad!!!!"

With one last slap alecia relented, "Cum for me whore!!!"

Toy groaned, her ass clenching tightly around the dildo in her ass, one hand dropping down to squeeze her clit. "OH FUCK!!!!! Ungggggggghhhhh so good soo good sooooo FUCK CUMMINNNNGG!!!"

Toy dropped to her knees in the aftermath of her orgasm. alecia stood proudly above her, the fake cock sticking out proudly from the harness. "Clean my strap-on slut!" said alecia.

Looking up lovingly, Toy took the base of the dildo in her hand, guiding it to her lips. Slowly she sank the long thick toy into her mouth, cleaning it with a hungrily swirling tongue, tasting the mixture of soap, her cunt and her ass.

Finished, alecia reached down and patted Toy, moving her hands back to release the strap-on and tossed it outside the shower. Returning her hands to Toy, she bent her over and pulled the nozzle down, washing away the soap from Toys cunt and ass.

The two girls stepped from the shower and took their time, drying each other off while exploring their bodies more. Once dry, alecia took Toy's hand and together they walked back into the bed.

Pulling back the covers, alecia slipped naked into the bed. Jimmy, lay to the side of the bed on his back, still sleeping. She moved close and snuggled against his side, tossing her top leg over his hips, her top arm over his strong chest. The heat from her cunt against his hip roused him.

"All finished?" he asked sleepily.

"Mmmm yes Master, we are allll clean" alecia giggled, kissing his neck.

Behind her, Toy slid into the bed as well, snuggling up in a spoon behind alecia, her warm mound nuzzling alecia's soft bottom. Her lips kissed the back of alecia's neck as she draped an arm over her, falling to lay against alecia's breast.

"Thank you for my present Master" alecia whispered, "I loved it."

"Mmmm and thank you for making me the present" added Toy, her hand softly rubbing alecia's breast.

Jimmy closed his eyes, close to sleep again, "You're welcome girls, now lets get some sleep. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a busy Day."

* * * * *

-Hope you liked this one. Please vote and feel free to email me comments. I have a new story in the works which is a good bit longer, as well as several old stories I wrote in a different style that I might consider publishing. Any special requests are also welcome. Archangel -